IndiaDivine.org

Thanx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Parbhakar ji,

Thank u very much for ur compliments. I consider myself yet only a Class One student in the subject and I really seek ur wishes and guidance for my studies....Sir Ur able and perfect guidance will definately help us all group members to develop ourselves.

Although I know Sir ''Perfection Is Always A Journey Not A Destination'',and we all will remain students throughout our lives in this subject but blessings and guidance of gurujans and elders are always a ray of sunshine which brings brightness of dawn in the darkness when it is really needed....

Vivian Tandon.

--- On Sat, 19/7/08, Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar Re: lalkitab aur uske upay kaha kab aur kase /Vivian Jee Date: Saturday, 19 July, 2008, 10:29 AM

Respected Vivian jeeVery very well put indeed. I am extremely happy to see such aclassical and old school approach towards the Lal kitab astrology fromone of our collegue, please accept my salutations. You are absolutely right that It is utmost important to verify theplanetary configuration of the chart before proceeding further.Actually you have indirectly touched the "the most important" methodknown as Tewa Darustee. Mere placement of a planet or planets does notqualify to be declared as Nek or Bad.Many a times placement of planetsin a chart can be confusing. Confusing in the sense that the resultsmay be entirely opposite to what the planetary configuration might besuggesting. And at that very point it is the Tewa Darustee that canclear the mist. That is what you have also called as proper diagnosis.I am also fully agree with you that a remedy if suggested/performedwrongly may

backfire very badly. So one should always be extra carefulregarding remedial measures. For our student community the remedialportion should be the final part of our study, I mean we should startwith the grammatical part of the Lal Kitab rather than jumpingstraightaway to the Remedial portion. Last but not the least, In you, I can visualize the emergence ofanother bright star of the subject. This group require people ofclassical thinking like you very badly, so keep sharing your thoughtsin this august forum.RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar, vivian tandon <viviantandon@ ...> wrote:>> > --- On Fri, 18/7/08, narendra shrestha <narendra_ratlam@ ...> wrote:> Â Narendra Ji,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I think jo upay hotte hain they

r themedicines for various diseases of the ill effects of planets andbefore moving to the medicines we shud first of all establish the rootcause of the disease as any good doctor does before prescribing anymedicine to his patient..... ...And to establish this root cause of thedisease doctor has to apply various techniques to find it out;andthereafter he gives u the right treatment as medicine,injection orsurgery or sometimes even just an excercise which helps us torecover from the disease at the earliest.... ..> Narendra ji remedial measures mentioned in Lal Kitab are merePharmacology, plaese pay more attention towards techniques of diagnosesnot towards medicines at the early stage of ur study.> U will be surprised to know that same as it happens with some quackdoctors;sometimes due to wrong diagnoses and wrong treatment thepatients condition instead of improvement goes more

critical; in thesame manner it happens in lal kitab also. But in Lal Kitab the Upaynot only effect the patient but his entire kingdom....>                         So in case anymedication(remedial measure or upay in lal kitab )goes wrong theentire family is effected with the ill effects.> It is utmost important to establish the planetary positions in thehoroscope before suggesting any UPAY.>                       Sometimes the positionsof planets require the Upay sometimes they dont require it;because theplanet in a particular house is not always malefic And Upay is alwaysfor malefic effects of planets,its not required if the planets arebanefic in nature.>                        Same planet in samehouse may be malefic or banefic depending on the

positions of itsenemy or freindly planets..... SO DEARÂ NARENDER JI FIRSTÂ PLEASE TRYTO READ THE COMPLETE LAL KITAB THEN GO FOR REMEDIES.... ......... .....> Â ............ ......... ......... ....SIR ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN ADAY......... ......... ......Keep reading and then ask for ur quaries ifu find any,there are many senior members in our group who willdefinately help u....> Â > VIVIAN > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > > > narendra shrestha <narendra_ratlam@ ...>> lalkitab aur uske upay kaha kab aur kase> > Friday, 18 July, 2008, 1:00 PM> >

> > > > > sir,> Lalkitab me vibhinaa upay graho ki position kee anusar alag-2 > prkar ke upay batye gaye he. en upayo ka kyo kab kaha aur kase prayog > karna chhye. en se graha koonse khane me pauchata he> (1)Pani me pravahit kar na.> (2)Gamin me gadnaa.> (3)Mandir me rakhna.> (4)Garib ko dan karna.> (5)Cow ko green chhara khilana.> (6)Ring-Mala ka pryog.> (7)Yantra ko dhran karna.> (8)Chhat saf rakhna Etc.> aapse anurodh he kee app Lalkitab ke upay ke bare me sampurna > jaankari prdan kare.> THNKS> Your's > Narendra Shrestha> Ratlam MP> > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, onhttp://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.