Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl wrote:

Dear Dr.Amar Aggarwal,

My only objection to this is the claim that everybody born with Jupiter

in Aslesha Nakshatra is a homosexual. I see a big problem in this. By

turning general statements like this into specific predictive

combinations we may be deceiving ourselves.

I, for one, would never use such a combination in my consultations. Like

I said earlier, Jupiter normally stays in Aslesha Nakshatra for about

4-5 months in a row. I think we need to think very carefully here. Are

everybody born within that 4-5 month period really homosexuals? I don't

think so. And if at least the majority of them are not, what good is

this combination then?

Also I think sexual minorities like homosexuality is a much more

complexed matter than that.

Best regards,

Finn Wandahl

, Amar Aggarwal <amar1145

wrote:

>

> Dear Fin Jee,

> It was an exclusive write up on homosexuality but it was

" Planets

> and the sexual behavior " of a native under this concapt you try to

study the

> horoscopes of persons/natives having Jupiter between 16deg40mnts

to30deg.

> and you will find their sexual behaviour. This write up was not ment

for Lal

> Kitab scholars only but it was a general topic.

> I am not much conversant with Lal Kitab but as you have

mentioned

> that if Ketu happens to occupy 4th or 6th house it exalts the Jupiter,

> agreed, but here again Ketu and Mercury are inimical to each other.

The

> question is the behavior of Jupiter in the steller mansion of Mercury.

If

> this Jupiter is a perfact saint in star Punarvasu at the same time

this

> Jupiter is a spoiled saint in the star ruled by Mercury.

> Regards,

> Dr.Amar Aggarwal

>

>

> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Finn Wandahl finn.wandahl wrote:

>

> > Dear Mr. Aggarwal,

> >

> > In the great Lal Kitab the 12 zodiacal signs are fused together with

the 12

> > houses, in such a way that only the 12 houses are taken into

account.

> > Therefore when Lal Kitab speaks of exalted Jupiter it generally

means that

> > Jupiter is in the 4th house. However, it is also said in Lal Kitab

that

> > Ketu in the 4th or 6th house exalts Jupiter, whereever Jupiter is

placed.

> >

> > Obviously the degree-portions mentioned by you refer to the three

> > Nakshatras, namely Punarvasu, Pushya and Aslesha, all of which are

located

> > in the *zodiacal sign* of Cancer according to Vedic astrology.

However, in

> > Lal Kitab context it has no meaning to speak of the 27 Nakshatras,

since

> > they are not taken into account for predictive purpose.

> >

> > As I understand one of your previous posts, a book named " Astrology

and the

> > Sexuality " , claims that Jupiter in Aslesha Nakshatra indicates

> > homosexuality. I suppose this is a kind of general statement, but in

my

> > opinion it woulkd be most unwise to apply this combination for

predictive

> > purpose, since in most cases it would simply be wrong. Please

observe that

> > Jupiter normally stays for 3-4 month in a row in Aslesha Nakshatra

and

> > surely the majority of people born there are not homosexuals.

> >

> > However, to understand the subject of sexual minorities etc., we

might

> > consider reflecting upon the planetary combinations of Night-blind

> > horoscopes and Eunuchs as given in Lal Kitab.

> >

> > Best regards,

> > Finn Wandahl

> >

> >

> > , Amar Aggarwal amar1145@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mr.Ajay,

> > > You have seen one picture of exated jupiter. here I give you one

> > > more clue, Jupiter remains a perfect saint of exalted quality in

sign

> > cancer

> > > but upto 03deg20mnts. from 03deg20mnts to 16deg40mnts it changes

its

> > > behaviour and from 16deg40mnts to 30deg it is worst. please try to

> > analyze.

> > > Regards,

> > > Dr.Amar Aggarwal

> > >

> > > On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 1:45 PM, ajay kanagat ajaykanagat2003:

> > >

> > > > kulbirji and amarji,

> > > > Ramalinga raju the disgraced md of satyam who

> > > > cheated people of 7000 crores has this combination, ie his

jupiter is

> > > > exalted in cancer.

> > > > rgds

> > > >

> > > > Ajaykanagat

> > > >

> > > > *Amar Aggarwal amar1145@* wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Kulbir Ji,

> > > > First of all I wish you and astrostudentgroup

> > > > " A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2009 "

> > > > Though it is late but O was not keeping good health hence I hope

> > > > every body will overlook the delay.

> > > > dear Kulbir ji just try to see the results of Jupiter in sign

Cancer

> > > > beyond 16deeg.40mnts. in regard of subject matter (Planets and

the

> > sexual

> > > > behavior). Though people will appreciate this Jupiter due bieng

in its

> > > > exaltation sign but it gives horrible results.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Dr.Aggarwal

> > > > On 1/6/09, kulbir bance kulbirbance@ wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >> Dear Vinay ji and Ratan ji;

> > > >> The anwer to the qusetion about homosexuality is with Mr. M.S.

Kondal

> > and

> > > >> Shri Yograj prabhakar; they gave me certain combinations and

placement

> > of

> > > >> some planets in some specific houses that show this tendency.

On my

> > part i

> > > >> can say that i have checked this in at least 20 horoscopes and

people

> > have

> > > >> admitted that they did indulge in such activities may be even

for a

> > very

> > > >> short duration.

> > > >> I don't know how Shri Kondal derived this conclusions because

he is a

> > past

> > > >> master in both vedic and lalkitab.

> > > >> another interesting thing i would like to share here is that

while

> > > >> analysing a horoscope prabhakarji had some apprehensions about

such

> > > >> tendencies about the lady in question. He cross checked it with

Dr.

> > Amarjit

> > > >> Aggarwal

> > > >> and it was amazing to see that Dr. sahib came out ith a yog in

navansh

> > > >> given in a traditional asrology treatise. and when asked the

lady

> > replied in

> > > >> affirmative.

> > > >> as these findings have neen deduced by these gentleman with

putting in

> > > >> their years of study,it would not be appropriate for me to give

the

> > answers

> > > >> as i was told about them by shri kondal and prabhakarji in

confidence.

> > so it

> > > >> would be better for you to approach them. i am giving you the

link or

> > hint

> > > >> that u requested for.

> > > >> another reason for keeping these combinations a secret is that

> > > >> homosexuaity is a taboo and people associated with it often are

> > ostracised

> > > >> or shunned upon,although we have no right to do so because it

is

> > NATURE that

> > > >> made them so, but you can imagine that if these combinations

are put

> > on a

> > > >> public forum. many people will suffer unduly because amatures

and some

> > > >> lazy ones will jump to conclusions without going in for a

darusti.

> > > >> and if someone suffers so then the karmic circle wil also

effect the

> > > >> propounders also.

> > > >> So the answer to your querry that are there some specific

combinations

> > is

> > > >> yes, but to get it you wil have to request the persons

mentioned

> > above.

> > > >> regars

> > > >> kubir

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > AJAY KANAGAT

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Nirmal Ji,

Discussion here was on " A CASE OF MULTIPLE IDENTITIES, SPLIT PERSONALITY AND LIAR " and not homosexuality. A person born with in said arc of constellation is always incestous. Thus there is lot of difference between homosexuality and incest. Why this happen I will try to explain in a very simple manner but in roman english:

" Jupiter-Guru-Mahrishi Wishwamitra and Mercury-laundy-Menaka "

Maharishi Wishwamitra meditated to attain the throne of Lord Indra.

Jab Maharishi apni tapasya kee paramuchh parkashta par pahunche aur Indra kee jagahe lene kee seerhi par thei to Indra nein Maharishi tapasya se giraane ke liye Menka ko bheja kayonki unhein apne sinhasan ka bhai tha. Us samay Menka nein maharishi kee lolupta ko bharhkaya aur woh insan(maharishi) jo swarag ka sinhasan jeetne waala tha apni saari zindgi kee tapasya ko bhool kar menka ke jaal mein aaya aur usse shaaririk sambandh banakar ek maamuli grihasti bun kar reh gaya.

Shayad Pt.Jee nei Budh ko " Besharam behaya laundy " isi liye kaha hai.

Now coming to homosexulality one has to explore 8th house(hiiden house, unnatural way of getting one's desire fulfilled) 4th house(a house known as sukhsthan thus deriving sukh in unnatural way) and 12th house(house of bed pleasures) alongwith refferal planets.

There are some simple rules pertaining to sodomy:

1. If the sun be 6th house and aspeted by Saturn from 4th house one indulge in sodomy. Now this sodomy can be treated as homosexuality.

2. Venus and Rahu conjunct in 5th house can make a person homosexual.

3. Mars becoming 3rd lord if happens to occupy 7th house along with Venus and Mercury one will have sexual relations with one's co-born real or a cousin. Relation can be legal or illegal that does not matter.

Regarding combination for liar only one combintion that is of Mars and Mercury in any house will make person compulsary liar. In case this combination is present in the 12th house one will liar as well as possess theivish tendencies.

There are so many combinations can be discussed and can be proved also.

Hence I never said that a person with Jupiter in sign Cancer beyond 16deg40mnts will be a homosexual but he or she will be incestous.

I will request the members of this group to explore these combinations and see the truth.

Regards,

Dr.Amar Aggarwal

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl wrote:

Dear Dr.Amar Aggarwal,My only objection to this is the claim that everybody born with Jupiterin Aslesha Nakshatra is a homosexual. I see a big problem in this. Byturning general statements like this into specific predictive

combinations we may be deceiving ourselves.I, for one, would never use such a combination in my consultations. LikeI said earlier, Jupiter normally stays in Aslesha Nakshatra for about4-5 months in a row. I think we need to think very carefully here. Are

everybody born within that 4-5 month period really homosexuals? I don'tthink so. And if at least the majority of them are not, what good isthis combination then?Also I think sexual minorities like homosexuality is a much more

complexed matter than that.

Best regards,Finn Wandahl , Amar Aggarwal <amar1145wrote:>

> Dear Fin Jee,> It was an exclusive write up on homosexuality but it was " Planets> and the sexual behavior " of a native under this concapt you try tostudy the> horoscopes of persons/natives having Jupiter between 16deg40mnts

to30deg.> and you will find their sexual behaviour. This write up was not mentfor Lal> Kitab scholars only but it was a general topic.> I am not much conversant with Lal Kitab but as you havementioned

> that if Ketu happens to occupy 4th or 6th house it exalts the Jupiter,> agreed, but here again Ketu and Mercury are inimical to each other.The> question is the behavior of Jupiter in the steller mansion of Mercury.

If> this Jupiter is a perfact saint in star Punarvasu at the same timethis> Jupiter is a spoiled saint in the star ruled by Mercury.> Regards,> Dr.Amar Aggarwal>>

> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Finn Wandahl finn.wandahl wrote:>> > Dear Mr. Aggarwal,> >> > In the great Lal Kitab the 12 zodiacal signs are fused together withthe 12

> > houses, in such a way that only the 12 houses are taken intoaccount.> > Therefore when Lal Kitab speaks of exalted Jupiter it generallymeans that> > Jupiter is in the 4th house. However, it is also said in Lal Kitab

that> > Ketu in the 4th or 6th house exalts Jupiter, whereever Jupiter isplaced.> >> > Obviously the degree-portions mentioned by you refer to the three> > Nakshatras, namely Punarvasu, Pushya and Aslesha, all of which are

located> > in the *zodiacal sign* of Cancer according to Vedic astrology.However, in> > Lal Kitab context it has no meaning to speak of the 27 Nakshatras,since> > they are not taken into account for predictive purpose.

> >> > As I understand one of your previous posts, a book named " Astrologyand the> > Sexuality " , claims that Jupiter in Aslesha Nakshatra indicates> > homosexuality. I suppose this is a kind of general statement, but in

my> > opinion it woulkd be most unwise to apply this combination forpredictive> > purpose, since in most cases it would simply be wrong. Pleaseobserve that> > Jupiter normally stays for 3-4 month in a row in Aslesha Nakshatra

and> > surely the majority of people born there are not homosexuals.> >> > However, to understand the subject of sexual minorities etc., wemight> > consider reflecting upon the planetary combinations of Night-blind

> > horoscopes and Eunuchs as given in Lal Kitab.> >> > Best regards,> > Finn Wandahl> >> >> > , Amar Aggarwal amar1145@ wrote:

> > >> > > Dear Mr.Ajay,> > > You have seen one picture of exated jupiter. here I give you one> > > more clue, Jupiter remains a perfect saint of exalted quality insign

> > cancer> > > but upto 03deg20mnts. from 03deg20mnts to 16deg40mnts it changesits> > > behaviour and from 16deg40mnts to 30deg it is worst. please try to> > analyze.> > > Regards,

> > > Dr.Amar Aggarwal> > >> > > On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 1:45 PM, ajay kanagat ajaykanagat2003:

> > >> > > > kulbirji and amarji,> > > > Ramalinga raju the disgraced md of satyam who> > > > cheated people of 7000 crores has this combination, ie his

jupiter is> > > > exalted in cancer.> > > > rgds> > > >> > > > Ajaykanagat> > > >> > > > *Amar Aggarwal amar1145@* wrote:

> > > >> > > > Dear Kulbir Ji,> > > > First of all I wish you and astrostudentgroup> > > > " A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2009 " > > > > Though it is late but O was not keeping good health hence I hope

> > > > every body will overlook the delay.> > > > dear Kulbir ji just try to see the results of Jupiter in signCancer> > > > beyond 16deeg.40mnts. in regard of subject matter (Planets and

the> > sexual> > > > behavior). Though people will appreciate this Jupiter due biengin its> > > > exaltation sign but it gives horrible results.> > > > Regards,

> > > > Dr.Aggarwal> > > > On 1/6/09, kulbir bance kulbirbance@ wrote:> > > >>> > > >> Dear Vinay ji and Ratan ji;> > > >> The anwer to the qusetion about homosexuality is with Mr. M.S.

Kondal> > and> > > >> Shri Yograj prabhakar; they gave me certain combinations andplacement> > of> > > >> some planets in some specific houses that show this tendency.

On my> > part i> > > >> can say that i have checked this in at least 20 horoscopes andpeople> > have> > > >> admitted that they did indulge in such activities may be even

for a> > very> > > >> short duration.> > > >> I don't know how Shri Kondal derived this conclusions becausehe is a> > past> > > >> master in both vedic and lalkitab.

> > > >> another interesting thing i would like to share here is thatwhile> > > >> analysing a horoscope prabhakarji had some apprehensions aboutsuch> > > >> tendencies about the lady in question. He cross checked it with

Dr.> > Amarjit> > > >> Aggarwal> > > >> and it was amazing to see that Dr. sahib came out ith a yog innavansh> > > >> given in a traditional asrology treatise. and when asked the

lady> > replied in> > > >> affirmative.> > > >> as these findings have neen deduced by these gentleman withputting in> > > >> their years of study,it would not be appropriate for me to give

the> > answers> > > >> as i was told about them by shri kondal and prabhakarji inconfidence.> > so it> > > >> would be better for you to approach them. i am giving you the

link or> > hint> > > >> that u requested for.> > > >> another reason for keeping these combinations a secret is that> > > >> homosexuaity is a taboo and people associated with it often are

> > ostracised> > > >> or shunned upon,although we have no right to do so because itis> > NATURE that> > > >> made them so, but you can imagine that if these combinations

are put> > on a> > > >> public forum. many people will suffer unduly because amaturesand some> > > >> lazy ones will jump to conclusions without going in for adarusti.

> > > >> and if someone suffers so then the karmic circle wil alsoeffect the> > > >> propounders also.> > > >> So the answer to your querry that are there some specific

combinations> > is> > > >> yes, but to get it you wil have to request the personsmentioned> > above.> > > >> regars> > > >> kubir> > > >>

> > > >>> > > >>>> > > >>>> > > >>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > AJAY KANAGAT

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

• 4 years later...
Guest Aquarius lagna Aswini moon

I have Jupiter in the Ashlesha nakastra. My Ketu is in Taurus and I have Kumbha Lagna, specifically Bpha 25 36 degrees. I have read Jupiter in Ashlesha is spoiled. But if Ketu is in 4th house that's better if I read correctly? I have Magha Sun, Aswini moon and Mercury exalted in Upha. Venus is in Punavarsu if I spelled that right and transiting Jupiter is hovering over my venus for awhile now. There have been MANY shake ups at work where I work in a large hospital yet I have survived several cuts even during my Rahu-Saturn dassa which has ended and now I have recently started my Rahu-Mercury dasa. I have workaholic tendencies so I am assuming that's how I did well during Saturn-Rahu dasa. I am very confused as to where life is leading me these days.

What do you think I should focus on?