IndiaDivine.org

Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari Sahib,

Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel ring

for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various astrologers

regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school follower I strongly

believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and that not even

a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is another school of thought

who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

I request yourself to clarify:

(a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

(b). rationale behind this remedy, and

©. anything else you would like to share.

I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I am

counting on your good-self.

Respectfully

Yograj Prabhakar

Guest guest

Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this question.

Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it is must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara). Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height of which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury makes Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is reduced (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth’s (empty space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar  is continuous; we can see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury  (Budh ka dayara), there is supposed no opening.

Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL KITAB remedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint, which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process with no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which alters the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn in 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in 12th house. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with steel ring, should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of Kaag rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free, because, rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY, SATURN AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO OPEN ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE KEPT RUST FREE.

With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar

Respected Bhandari Sahib,Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school follower I strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is another school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

I request yourself to clarify:(a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring (b). rationale behind this remedy, and ©. anything else you would like to share. I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I am counting on your good-self.

RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar

Guest guest

Dated:20-5-09

charan pranaam to all my seniors and pranaam to all my

colleagues, hope all are fine and enjoing the group activities and are seriously engaged in the study of lal kitab and its grammar and providing each other vital information from time to time and when

needed. As our senior Sh.Yograjji has mentioned about the challa ,i totally agree with him on this part that it is fully round in shape and should be made from flawless iron and should be perfect round in shape .and there should not be any other metal joint or even joint of iron also.it should be casted in perfect round shape regularly of cast iron and u will see that if it is suited to the wearer it will remain shining throughout the rest of life

.. one can buy thousands of rings joint less but with cut ,from the market outside temples and gurdwaras or road sides but those are of no use at all.98% people are wearing or are being advised to wear these challas and rest u can understand what will be the result as outcome. answer to this remedy lies in the very basic of lal kitab grammar and it will be revealed to those persons only who want to learn and attain knowledge rather that to make it their tool to impress people or make

money. years back yograji helped me to get such a ring for myself as i was supposed to wear it at that time .its still with me as i mentioned.there are some other things also related with this remedy but again the same thing comes jin khoja tin paya only and only thing to learn lal kitab is to read it again and again,with keeping your thing to learn ,in ur mind and doesent matter if u have to read the whole book to find a single small thing, but this reading will further lead us to many links .this is the beauty of this great lal kitab astrology. so every body should try to find hidden things

in the book rather than to be dependent on some members.no doubt members are always there to help but to those who help themselves. we should not make the habbit of eating cooked food only,if we will try to cook food ourselves, we will come to know that what were the ingredients used and what was the quantity and how they were mixed and what was the cooking time required ,and how it is to be served with and which combinations .if this is done truly ,then ur job is over and it means we have found the right track to understand lal

kitab regards MS KONDAL ER. M S KONDAL

B.E JV ICAS CONSULTANT: ASTROLOGY AND VAASTU MOBILE: +91-98140-29662

SOLUTIONS TRENDZ INTERIORS AND VAASTU SCO-1,1ST FLOOR,NEW JAWAHAR NAGAR MARKET,JALANDHAR PIN 144001,

PUNJAB INDIA " DOING THE WORLDLY DEEDS KEEP IN TOUCH WITH GOD"

Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:33:58 PM Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji.

Respected Bhandari Sahib,

Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various astrologers regarding the term "Joint-less" . Being the old school follower I strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and that not even a "Tanka" of any metal should be there. But there is another school of thought who "redefined" the term "Joint-less" as "open end".

I request yourself to clarify:

(a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

(b). rationale behind this remedy, and

©. anything else you would like to share.

I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I am counting on your good-self.

Respectfully

Yograj Prabhakar

Guest guest

Respected Bhandariji,

Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse, (which

is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

These are used when person is going through sade sati.

Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

>

> Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

> question.

>

>

>

> Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it is

> must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara).

> Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height of

> which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury makes

> Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air

> (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is reduced

> (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a

> glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing

> troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we can

> see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> dayara), there is supposed no opening.

>

>

>

> Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or

> circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

> th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,

> which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process with

> no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

>

>

>

> The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As

> steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

> combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which alters

> the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn in

> 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

> created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

> 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

> steel ring,

> should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected

> from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of Kaag

> rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free, because,

> rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY, SATURN

> AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>

>

>

> *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO OPEN

> ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE

> KEPT RUST FREE.*

>

>

>

>

>

> 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar

>

> >

> >

> > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

> >

> > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel

> > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various

> > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school follower I

> > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and

> > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is another

> > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

> >

> > I request yourself to clarify:

> >

> > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

> > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

> > ©. anything else you would like to share.

> >

> > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I

> > am counting on your good-self.

> >

> > Respectfully

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As, requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

with respectful regards.....rabinder bhandari

2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj

Respected Bhandariji,Thankyou for such a nice explanation.Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse, (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.These are used when person is going through sade sati.

Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur. , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:>> Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

> question.> > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it is> must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara).> Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height of

> which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury makes> Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air> (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is reduced

> (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a> glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing> troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we can> see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka> dayara), there is supposed no opening.> >

> > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or> circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL> KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12 > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,> which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other> metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process with

> no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As> steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an> combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which alters> the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn in

> 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self> created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in> 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with > steel ring,> should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected> from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of Kaag> rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free, because,

> rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY, SATURN> AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.> > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO OPEN

> ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE> KEPT RUST FREE.*> > > > > > > > > > With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

> > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar > > >> >> > Respected Bhandari Sahib,> >> > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel> > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various

> > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school follower I> > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and> > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is another

> > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .> >> > I request yourself to clarify:> >> > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

> > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and> > ©. anything else you would like to share.> >> > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I> > am counting on your good-self.

> >> > Respectfully> > Yograj Prabhakar> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Bhandari Sahib,

I would like to add to your very logical explanation (specially impressive is the reference to palmistry) something that I witnessed with my own eyes. That experience should leave absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind about the "bejoD chhalla" or the solder-less ring.

In the mid-1960's I visited respected Pt Rup Chand ji with my elder brother. A getleman came there and showed Pt ji a thin shiny steel ring. He told Pt ji that he had bought a used back cover of a steel watch for a few annas, cut a hole through it on a lathe machine equal to the circumference of his finger and later shaved off the outer circumference (on a lathe machine) to make quite a shiny, thin ring. Pt ji was so pleased at his ingenuity that he got up from his chair and patted this person on his back quite profusely. The ring was left with Pandit ji as a sample. Before this, Pt ji used to advise people to cut it out of a metallic plate. A ring made out of the back of a watch shines and (perhaps) never gets rusted. My younger brother has got many dozens of such rings made for friends. It should be reasonably easy in India to get such things made.

I could be wrong here but someone recently told me that some Indian coins are now made of pure steel. I am not sure about the legal implications but one could perhaps make a solder-less ring using a coin.

Thanks again for very lucid and logical explanation.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji. Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 9:25 AM

Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it is must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara). Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height of which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury makes Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is reduced (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth’s (empty space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we can see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara), there is supposed no opening.

Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL KITAB remedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint, which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process with no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which alters the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn in 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in 12th house. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with steel ring, should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of Kaag rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free, because, rust may add an additional planet in this combination

i.e. MARCURY, SATURN AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results. SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO OPEN ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE KEPT RUST FREE. With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

Respected Bhandari Sahib,Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various astrologers regarding the term "Joint-less". Being the old school follower I strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and that not even a "Tanka" of any metal should be there. But there is another school of thought who "redefined" the term "Joint-less" as "open end". I request yourself to clarify:(a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring (b). rationale behind this remedy, and ©. anything else you would like to share. I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I am counting on your good-self.RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar

Guest guest

Thankyou Sir,

With respect,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur

Astrologer.

>

> Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

>

> Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning

> horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

> requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring

> with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe

> iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

> SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put

> in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

> effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

>

> with respectful regards.....rabinder bhandari

>

> 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj

>

> >

> >

> > Respected Bhandariji,

> >

> > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

> >

> > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse,

> > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

> > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

> >

> > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > <%40>, Mr

> > Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

> > > question.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it

> > is

> > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > dayara).

> > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height

> > of

> > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury

> > makes

> > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air

> > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

> > reduced

> > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a

> > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing

> > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we

> > can

> > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or

> > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

> > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,

> > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process

> > with

> > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As

> > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

> > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which

> > alters

> > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn

> > in

> > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

> > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

> > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

> > > steel ring,

> > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected

> > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of

> > Kaag

> > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

> > because,

> > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

> > SATURN

> > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

> > OPEN

> > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE

> > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@>

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

> > > >

> > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

> > steel

> > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

> > various

> > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

> > follower I

> > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece

> > and

> > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

> > another

> > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

> > > >

> > > > I request yourself to clarify:

> > > >

> > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

> > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

> > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

> > > >

> > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,

> > so I

> > > > am counting on your good-self.

> > > >

> > > > Respectfully

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji

Pranams !

I am very happy to read such thought provoking discussion on a very useful

issue. Thanks for your inputs.Many doubts are cleared.

It is also written in the Lalkitab that two rings should be made, one is for

floating in the flowing river and another for wearing in the smallest finger of

right hand . can u elaborate on this ? logic behind this ritual ?

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

, " Vijay Goel " <goyalvj wrote:

>

> Thankyou Sir,

>

> With respect,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur

> Astrologer.

>

> , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

> >

> > Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

> >

> > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning

> > horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

> > requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring

> > with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe

> > iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

> > SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put

> > in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

> > effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

> >

> > with respectful regards.....rabinder bhandari

> >

> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj@>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Bhandariji,

> > >

> > > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

> > >

> > > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse,

> > > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

> > > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

> > >

> > > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > <%40>, Mr

> > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

> > > > question.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it

> > > is

> > > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > > dayara).

> > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

height

> > > of

> > > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury

> > > makes

> > > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air

> > > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

> > > reduced

> > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a

> > > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing

> > > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> > > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we

> > > can

> > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round

or

> > > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> > > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

> > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,

> > > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> > > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process

> > > with

> > > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is:

As

> > > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> > > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

> > > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which

> > > alters

> > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

Saturn

> > > in

> > > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

> > > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

> > > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

> > > > steel ring,

> > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

expected

> > > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of

> > > Kaag

> > > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

> > > because,

> > > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

> > > SATURN

> > > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

> > > OPEN

> > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE

> > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@>

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

> > > > >

> > > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

> > > steel

> > > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

> > > various

> > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

> > > follower I

> > > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece

> > > and

> > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

> > > another

> > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

> > > > >

> > > > > I request yourself to clarify:

> > > > >

> > > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

> > > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

> > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

> > > > >

> > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,

> > > so I

> > > > > am counting on your good-self.

> > > > >

> > > > > Respectfully

> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari ji, ur exqerience in palmistry provoked me to ask

the question as to why a challa - ring has been suggested. Why has

kara been excluded. (wearing a kara was in vogue in pt ji's time and a

lot easier to obtain) I mean if it is a ring then a finger has to be

assigned to it. Don't u think wearing a ring in finger assumes

different proportions. Regards. Kulbir.

On 5/20/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

> Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

> question.

>

>

>

> Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it is

> must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara).

> Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height of

> which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury makes

> Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air

> (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is reduced

> (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a

> glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing

> troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth’s (empty

> space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we can

> see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> dayara), there is supposed no opening.

>

>

>

> Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or

> circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

> th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,

> which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process with

> no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

>

>

>

> The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As

> steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

> combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which alters

> the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn in

> 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

> created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

> 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

> steel ring,

> should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected

> from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of Kaag

> rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free, because,

> rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY, SATURN

> AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>

>

>

> *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO OPEN

> ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE

> KEPT RUST FREE.*

>

>

>

>

>

> 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar

>

>>

>>

>> Respected Bhandari Sahib,

>>

>> Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

>> steel

>> ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various

>> astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school follower

>> I

>> strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and

>> that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is another

>> school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

>>

>> I request yourself to clarify:

>>

>> (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

>> (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

>> ©. anything else you would like to share.

>>

>> I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so

>> I

>> am counting on your good-self.

>>

>> Respectfully

>> Yograj Prabhakar

>>

>>

>>

>

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Khattar sahib, kindly reconfirm. It is little finger of left hand and

not of right hand. With regards. Kulbir.

On 5/22/09, Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote:

> Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji

> Pranams !

> I am very happy to read such thought provoking discussion on a very useful

> issue. Thanks for your inputs.Many doubts are cleared.

> It is also written in the Lalkitab that two rings should be made, one is for

> floating in the flowing river and another for wearing in the smallest finger

> of right hand . can u elaborate on this ? logic behind this ritual ?

>

> Regards

> Rajeev K Khattar

>

>

>

> , " Vijay Goel " <goyalvj wrote:

>>

>> Thankyou Sir,

>>

>> With respect,

>> Vijay Goel

>> Jaipur

>> Astrologer.

>>

>> , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

>> >

>> > Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

>> >

>> > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by

>> > turning

>> > horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

>> > requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring

>> > with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe

>> > iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

>> > SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be

>> > put

>> > in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

>> > effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

>> >

>> > with respectful regards.....rabinder bhandari

>> >

>> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj@>

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Respected Bhandariji,

>> > >

>> > > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

>> > >

>> > > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black

>> > > horse,

>> > > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

>> > > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

>> > >

>> > > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

>> > >

>> > > Best Wishes,

>> > > Vijay Goel

>> > > Jaipur.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > <%40>, Mr

>> > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

>> > > > question.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as

>> > > > questioned; it

>> > > is

>> > > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

>> > > dayara).

>> > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

>> > > > height

>> > > of

>> > > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as

>> > > > Mercury

>> > > makes

>> > > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of

>> > > > air

>> > > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

>> > > reduced

>> > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed

>> > > > in a

>> > > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates

>> > > > breathing

>> > > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's

>> > > > (empty

>> > > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous;

>> > > > we

>> > > can

>> > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury

>> > > > (Budh ka

>> > > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in

>> > > > round or

>> > > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

>> > > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

>> > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any

>> > > > joint,

>> > > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any

>> > > > other

>> > > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings

>> > > > process

>> > > with

>> > > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring

>> > > > is: As

>> > > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round

>> > > > circle

>> > > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

>> > > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created,

>> > > > which

>> > > alters

>> > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

>> > > > Saturn

>> > > in

>> > > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a

>> > > > self

>> > > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

>> > > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

>> > > > steel ring,

>> > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

>> > > > expected

>> > > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results

>> > > > of

>> > > Kaag

>> > > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

>> > > because,

>> > > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

>> > > SATURN

>> > > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING,

>> > > > NO

>> > > OPEN

>> > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING

>> > > > MUST BE

>> > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@>

>> > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing

>> > > > > Joint-less

>> > > steel

>> > > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

>> > > various

>> > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

>> > > follower I

>> > > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one

>> > > > > piece

>> > > and

>> > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

>> > > another

>> > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open

>> > > > > end " .

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I request yourself to clarify:

>> > > > >

>> > > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

>> > > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

>> > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this

>> > > > > confusion,

>> > > so I

>> > > > > am counting on your good-self.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Respectfully

>> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

--

Guest guest

Namashkar Kulbir Ji,

First of all I thank you for asking such a logical question, which requires its proper explanation. Why Steel Kara is not recommended in treatment of Mercury in 12th house?         

The reason behind this is very clear if we think in this light of Astropalmistry : Wrist area of palm is occupied by RAHU AND KETU, because these planets have not been assigned any independent place in the palm, so while we wear a KARA in wrist, we put Saturn as a guard on deeds of these two planets, whereas when we recommend a Steel ring as directed in LAL KITAB remedies for wearing in Mercury finger, we can very clearly note presence of Mount of Mercury at its base, so here, Saturn will have a direct link with planet Mercury. As, it is very clearly mentioned in LAL KITAB, that there is only one planet i.e. Saturn, which gives positive results with Mercury in 12th house and Mercury gives totally negative results with other planets in 12th house except a combination of Saturn and Mercury.

This ring is not only recommended for treatment of ill influences due to placement of Mercury in 12th house, whereas it has also been recommended to ward off ill influences noticed from the association of Mercury with Rahu, or  when these planets (Mercury and Rahu) are placed individually in adverse house allocated to these two planets. So, here also, Saturn will acts as a guard against the ill effects of Rahu.

This is the reason, why Short Finger (Mercury Finger) has been selected for this remedy.

With regards…rabinder bhandari

2009/5/22 kulbir bance <kulbirbance

Respected Bhandari ji, ur exqerience in palmistry provoked me to askthe question as to why a challa - ring has been suggested. Why has

kara been excluded. (wearing a kara was in vogue in pt ji's time and alot easier to obtain) I mean if it is a ring then a finger has to beassigned to it. Don't u think wearing a ring in finger assumesdifferent proportions. Regards. Kulbir.

On 5/20/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:> Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this> question.

>>>> Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it is> must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara).> Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height of

> which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury makes> Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air> (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is reduced

> (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a> glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing> troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth’s (empty

> space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar  is continuous; we can> see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury  (Budh ka> dayara), there is supposed no opening.>

>>> Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or> circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL> KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

> th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,> which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other> metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process with

> no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.>>>> The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As> steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an> combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which alters> the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn in

> 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self> created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in> 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

> steel ring,> should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected> from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of Kaag> rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free, because,

> rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY, SATURN> AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.>>>> *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO OPEN

> ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE> KEPT RUST FREE.*>>>>>>>>>> With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

>>> 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar>>>>>>> Respected Bhandari Sahib,>>>> Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

>> steel>> ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various>> astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school follower>> I>> strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and

>> that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is another>> school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .>>

>> I request yourself to clarify:>>>> (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring>> (b). rationale behind this remedy, and>> ©. anything else you would like to share.>>

>> I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so>> I>> am counting on your good-self.>>>> Respectfully>> Yograj Prabhakar>>

>>>>>--Sent from my mobile device---

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari ji, heart felt thanks for explaining the rationale

of kara and challa in such simple and lucid manner. Regards. Kulbir.

On 5/23/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

> *Namashkar Kulbir Ji,*

>

> * *

>

> *First of all I thank you for asking such a logical question, which requires

> its proper explanation. Why Steel Kara is not recommended in treatment of

> Mercury in 12th house? *

>

> * *

>

> *The reason behind this is very clear if we think in this light of

> Astropalmistry : Wrist area of palm is occupied by RAHU AND KETU, because

> these planets have not been assigned any independent place in the palm, so

> while we wear a KARA in wrist, we put Saturn as a guard on deeds of these

> two planets, whereas when we recommend a Steel ring as directed in LAL KITAB

> remedies for wearing in Mercury finger, we can very clearly note presence of

> Mount of Mercury at its base, so here, Saturn will have a direct link with

> planet Mercury. As, it is very clearly mentioned in LAL KITAB, that there is

> only one planet i.e. Saturn, which gives positive results with Mercury in

> 12th house and Mercury gives totally negative results with other planets in

> 12th house except a combination of Saturn and Mercury.*

>

> * *

>

> *This ring is not only recommended for treatment of ill influences due to

> placement of Mercury in 12th house, whereas it has also been recommended to

> ward off ill influences noticed from the association of Mercury with Rahu,

> or when these planets (Mercury and Rahu) are placed individually in adverse

> house allocated to these two planets. So, here also, Saturn will acts as a

> guard against the ill effects of Rahu.*

>

> * *

>

> *This is the reason, why Short Finger (Mercury Finger) has been selected for

> this remedy.*

>

> * *

>

> *With regards…rabinder bhandari*

>

>

> 2009/5/22 kulbir bance <kulbirbance

>

>> Respected Bhandari ji, ur exqerience in palmistry provoked me to ask

>> the question as to why a challa - ring has been suggested. Why has

>> kara been excluded. (wearing a kara was in vogue in pt ji's time and a

>> lot easier to obtain) I mean if it is a ring then a finger has to be

>> assigned to it. Don't u think wearing a ring in finger assumes

>> different proportions. Regards. Kulbir.

>>

>> On 5/20/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

>> > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

>> > question.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it

>> is

>> > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

>> dayara).

>> > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

>> > height

>> of

>> > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury

>> makes

>> > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air

>> > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

>> reduced

>> > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a

>> > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing

>> > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth’s (empty

>> > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we

>> can

>> > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh

>> > ka

>> > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round

>> > or

>> > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

>> > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

>> > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,

>> > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

>> > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process

>> with

>> > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is:

>> > As

>> > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

>> > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

>> > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which

>> alters

>> > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

>> > Saturn

>> in

>> > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

>> > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

>> > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

>> > steel ring,

>> > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

>> > expected

>> > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of

>> Kaag

>> > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

>> because,

>> > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

>> SATURN

>> > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

>> OPEN

>> > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE

>> > KEPT RUST FREE.*

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

>> >

>> >

>> > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar

>> >

>> >>

>> >>

>> >> Respected Bhandari Sahib,

>> >>

>> >> Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

>> >> steel

>> >> ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

>> >> various

>> >> astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

>> follower

>> >> I

>> >> strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece

>> and

>> >> that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

>> another

>> >> school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

>> >>

>> >> I request yourself to clarify:

>> >>

>> >> (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

>> >> (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

>> >> ©. anything else you would like to share.

>> >>

>> >> I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,

>> so

>> >> I

>> >> am counting on your good-self.

>> >>

>> >> Respectfully

>> >> Yograj Prabhakar

>> >>

>> >>

>> >>

>> >

>>

>> --

>> Sent from my mobile device

>>

>>

>> ---

>>

>>

Guest guest

Respected Bhatia Sahib, Saadar Parnaam, Thanks for your mail, contents of which are self explicit.  As regards with the  Indian coins , I may like to say that every coin in India  is generally made from some mixture of metal (alloy),  not from pure steel, so these coins will not serve any purpose to be used for preparation of circular ring, as recommended in LAL KITAB.

With respectful regards……..rabinder bhandari

2009/5/21 <rajinderbhatia2002

Bhandari Sahib,

I would like to add to your very logical explanation (specially impressive is the reference to palmistry)  something that I witnessed with my own eyes. That experience should leave absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind about the " bejoD chhalla " or the solder-less ring. 

In the mid-1960's I visited respected Pt Rup Chand ji with my elder brother. A getleman came there and showed Pt ji a thin shiny steel ring. He told Pt ji that he had bought a used back cover of a steel watch for a few  annas, cut a hole through it on a lathe machine equal to the circumference of his finger and later shaved off the outer circumference (on a lathe machine) to make quite a shiny, thin ring. Pt ji was so pleased at his ingenuity that he got up from his chair and patted this person on his back quite profusely. The ring was  left with Pandit ji as a sample. Before this, Pt ji used to advise people to cut it out of a metallic plate. A ring made out of the back of a watch shines and (perhaps) never gets rusted. My younger brother has got many dozens of such rings made for friends. It should be reasonably easy in India to get such things made.

I could be wrong here but someone recently told me that some Indian coins are now made of pure steel. I am not sure about the legal implications but one could perhaps make a solder-less ring using a coin.

Thanks again for very lucid and logical explanation.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji.

Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 9:25 AM

Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it is must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka dayara). Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height of which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury makes Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is reduced (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth’s (empty space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar  is continuous; we can see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury  (Budh ka dayara), there is supposed no opening.

Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL KITAB remedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint, which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process with no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.   The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which alters the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn in 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in 12th house. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with steel ring, should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of Kaag rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free, because, rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY, SATURN AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.  

SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO OPEN ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE KEPT RUST FREE.

2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

Respected Bhandari Sahib,Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school follower I strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is another school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

I request yourself to clarify:(a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring (b). rationale behind this remedy, and ©. anything else you would like to share. I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I am counting on your good-self.

RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari Ji,

Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post is self

expalanatory and have great value for us.

Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

Regards

Nirmal

>

> Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

>

> Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning

> horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

> requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring

> with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe

> iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

> SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put

> in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

> effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

>

> with respectful regards.....rabinder bhandari

>

> 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj

>

> >

> >

> > Respected Bhandariji,

> >

> > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

> >

> > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse,

> > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

> > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

> >

> > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > <%40>, Mr

> > Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

> > > question.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it

> > is

> > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > dayara).

> > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height

> > of

> > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury

> > makes

> > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air

> > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

> > reduced

> > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a

> > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing

> > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we

> > can

> > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or

> > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

> > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,

> > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process

> > with

> > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As

> > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

> > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which

> > alters

> > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn

> > in

> > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

> > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

> > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

> > > steel ring,

> > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected

> > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of

> > Kaag

> > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

> > because,

> > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

> > SATURN

> > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

> > OPEN

> > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE

> > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@>

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

> > > >

> > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

> > steel

> > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

> > various

> > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

> > follower I

> > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece

> > and

> > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

> > another

> > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

> > > >

> > > > I request yourself to clarify:

> > > >

> > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

> > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

> > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

> > > >

> > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,

> > so I

> > > > am counting on your good-self.

> > > >

> > > > Respectfully

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Pranam all,

I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered as house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then this be-jod steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

Coz as per my understanding mercury will be helped by saturn but if saturn is already bad in kundali then one sud use this remedy or not.

This chhalla sud wear in left hand or right, i learned in this discussion in left is this true.

BR,

Ashish

--- On Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji. Date: Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM

Respected Bhandari Ji,Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post is self expalanatory and have great value for us. Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience. RegardsNirmal, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.> > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning> horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,> requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring> with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe> iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of

SADHE> SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put> in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove> effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.> > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj >> > >> >> > Respected Bhandariji,> >> > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.> >> > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse,> > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.> > These are used when person is going through sade sati.> >> > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.> >> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > <% 40. com>, Mr> > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:> > >> > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this> > > question.> > >> > >> > >> > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it> > is> > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka> > dayara).> > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height> > of> > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury> > makes> > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but

influences the quality of air> > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is> > reduced> > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a> > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing> > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty> > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we> > can> > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka> > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.> > >> > >> > >> > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or> > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL> > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in

12> > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,> > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other> > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process> > with> > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.> > >> > >> > >> > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As> > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle> > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an> > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which> > alters> > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn> > in> > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to

a great level through a self> > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in> > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with> > > steel ring,> > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected> > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of> > Kaag> > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,> > because,> > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,> > SATURN> > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.> > >> > >> > >> > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO> > OPEN> > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE>

> > KEPT RUST FREE.*> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari> > >> > >> > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,> > > >> > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less> > steel> > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of> > various> > > > astrologers regarding the term "Joint-less" . Being the old school> > follower I> > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece> > and> > >

> that not even a "Tanka" of any metal should be there. But there is> > another> > > > school of thought who "redefined" the term "Joint-less" as "open end".> > > >> > > > I request yourself to clarify:> > > >> > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring> > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and> > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.> > > >> > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,> > so I> > > > am counting on your good-self.> > > >> > > > Respectfully> > > > Yograj Prabhakar> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

dear ashish,

have you done rectification(darustee) for this native?

jitin syal

, ashish nokia <ashishnokia wrote:

>

> Pranam all,

>  

> I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered as

house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then this be-jod

steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

>  

> Coz as per my understanding mercury will be helped by saturn but if saturn is

already bad in kundali then one sud use this remedy or not.

>  

> This chhalla sud wear in left hand or right, i learned in this discussion in

left is this true.

>  

>  

> BR,

> Ashish

>

> --- On Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

>

>

> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar

> Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder

Bhandari ji.

>

> Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM

>

>

Respected Bhandari Ji,

> Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post is

self expalanatory and have great value for us.

> Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

> Regards

> Nirmal

> , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari

> >

> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj@ >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > <% 40.

com>, Mr

> > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > question.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it

> > > is

> > > dayara).

> > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

height

> > > of

> > > makes

> > > reduced

> > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a

> > > can

> > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round

or

> > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,

> > > with

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is:

As

> > > alters

> > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

Saturn

> > > in

> > > > steel ring,

> > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

expected

> > > Kaag

> > > because,

> > > SATURN

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > OPEN

> > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE

> > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > steel

> > > various

> > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

> > > follower I

> > > and

> > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

> > > another

> > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

> > > > >

> > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,

> > > so I

> > > > >

> > > > > Respectfully

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Namashkar Ashish ji,

When we read about planet Mercury regarding its link with RAHU (RAHU KA TAALUK), it is very clearly mentioned in LAL KTAB, when Mercury and Rahu are in cojoined state or individually placed in their adverse houses quoted for these two i.e. for Mecury (3,8,9 & 12) and for Rahu (1,5,7,8, & 11), if Imprisonment not, then Hospital, Mental Home or Kabrstan (graveyard) are quoted in negative sense, so to ward of these ill effects, wearing of STEEL KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended.

In LAL KITAB, where such STEEL KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended, it is no where quoted to check the status or condition of planet Saturn, because, when a combination of Mercury and Saturn is established in 12th house, this will start giving positive results, provided the native cares for correcting his behavior as per guidelines laid down in LAL KITAB in relation with placement of Saturn and Mercury in 12th House.

Can you elaborate, why you have selected LEFT HAND for wearing this challa.

with regards....rabinder bhandari

2009/5/26 ashish nokia <ashishnokia

Pranam all,

I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered as house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then this be-jod steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

Coz as per my understanding mercury will be helped by saturn but if saturn is already bad in kundali then one sud use this remedy or not.

This chhalla sud wear in left hand or right, i learned in this discussion in left is this true.

BR,

Ashish

--- On Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji.

Date: Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM

Respected Bhandari Ji,Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post is self expalanatory and have great value for us. Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

RegardsNirmal, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...> wrote:

>> Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.> > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning> horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

> requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring> with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe> iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

> SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put> in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove> effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

> > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj >> > >> >> > Respected Bhandariji,> >> > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

> >> > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse,> > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.> > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

> >> > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.> >> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > <% 40. com>, Mr

> > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:> > >> > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this> > > question.> > >> > >> > >

> > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it> > is> > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka> > dayara).> > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height

> > of> > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury> > makes> > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air> > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

> > reduced> > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a> > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing> > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we> > can> > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka> > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

> > >> > >> > >> > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or> > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12> > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,> > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process> > with> > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.> > >> > >

> > >> > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As> > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle> > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

> > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which> > alters> > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn> > in> > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

> > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in> > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with> > > steel ring,> > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected

> > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of> > Kaag> > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,> > because,> > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

> > SATURN> > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.> > >> > >> > >> > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

> > OPEN> > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE> > > KEPT RUST FREE.*> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari> > >> > >> > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,> > > >> > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

> > steel> > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of> > various> > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

> > follower I> > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece> > and> > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

> > another> > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .> > > >> > > > I request yourself to clarify:

> > > >> > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring> > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and> > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.> > > >

> > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,> > so I> > > > am counting on your good-self.> > > >> > > > Respectfully

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

My Dearest JitinWhat a question !!!! You have made my day, I am thrilled to know that bachey ab syaney ho rahey hain. Keep it up and propagate the teachings of great Lal Kitab in Australia in its truest aense. God bless youYograj Prabhakar--- On Tue, 26/5/09, jitinsyal82 <jitinsyal82 wrote:jitinsyal82 <jitinsyal82 Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji. Date: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 3:32 PM

dear ashish,

have you done rectification( darustee) for this native?

jitin syal

, ashish nokia <ashishnokia@ ...> wrote:

>

> Pranam all,

>

> I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered as house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then this be-jod steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

>

> Coz as per my understanding mercury will be helped by saturn but if saturn is already bad in kundali then one sud use this remedy or not.

>

> This chhalla sud wear in left hand or right, i learned in this discussion in left is this true.

>

>

> BR,

> Ashish

>

> --- On Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar > wrote:

>

>

> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar >

> Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji.

>

> Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Respected Bhandari Ji,

> Salutations for sharing such an important remedy.. Each word of your post is self expalanatory and have great value for us.

> Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

> Regards

> Nirmal

> , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari

> >

> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj@ >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > <% 40. com>, Mr

> > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > question.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > is

> > > dayara).

> > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height

> > > of

> > > makes

> > > reduced

> > > can

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or

> > > with

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As

> > > alters

> > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn

> > > in

> > > > steel ring,

> > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected

> > > Kaag

> > > because,

> > > SATURN

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > OPEN

> > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > steel

> > > various

> > > > > astrologers regarding the term "Joint-less" . Being the old school

> > > follower I

> > > and

> > > > > that not even a "Tanka" of any metal should be there. But there is

> > > another

> > > > > school of thought who "redefined" the term "Joint-less" as "open end".

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share..

> > > > >

> > > so I

> > > > >

> > > > > Respectfully

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. /

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari Sahib,I bow my head with great respect before you. I thank you from the core my heart for clearing my doubts. Sir, we the devotees of Lal Kitab in this group feeling really proud that we have with us the blessings and guidance of our legends like Shri Rajinder Bhatia ji, Er. MS Kondal ji, Acharya Rajiv Khattar ji, Finn Wandahl ji and above all your good-self - kindly keep us blessed always.RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar --- On Tue, 26/5/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951Re: Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji. Date: Tuesday, 26 May,

2009, 6:32 PM

Namashkar Ashish ji,

When we read about planet Mercury regarding its link with RAHU (RAHU KA TAALUK), it is very clearly mentioned in LAL KTAB, when Mercury and Rahu are in cojoined state or individually placed in their adverse houses quoted for these two i.e. for Mecury (3,8,9 & 12) and for Rahu (1,5,7,8, & 11), if Imprisonment not, then Hospital, Mental Home or Kabrstan (graveyard) are quoted in negative sense, so to ward of these ill effects, wearing of STEEL KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended.

In LAL KITAB, where such STEEL KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended, it is no where quoted to check the status or condition of planet Saturn, because, when a combination of Mercury and Saturn is established in 12th house, this will start giving positive results, provided the native cares for correcting his behavior as per guidelines laid down in LAL KITAB in relation with placement of Saturn and Mercury in 12th House.

Can you elaborate, why you have selected LEFT HAND for wearing this challa.

with regards....rabinder bhandari

2009/5/26 ashish nokia <ashishnokia@ .co. in>

Pranam all,

I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered as house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then this be-jod steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

BR,

Ashish

--- On Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji.

Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM

Respected Bhandari Ji,Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post is self expalanatory and have great value for us. Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

RegardsNirmal, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...> wrote:

>> Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.> > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning> horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

> requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring> with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe> iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

> SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put> in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove> effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

> > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj >> > >> >> > Respected Bhandariji,> >> > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

> >> > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse,> > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.> > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

> >> > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.> >> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > <% 40. com>, Mr

> > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:> > >> > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this> > > question.> > >> > >> > >

> > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it> > is> > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka> > dayara).> > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height

> > of> > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury> > makes> > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air> > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

> > reduced> > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a> > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing> > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we> > can> > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka> > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

> > >> > >> > >> > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or> > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12> > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,> > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process> > with> > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.> > >> > >

> > >> > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As> > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle> > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

> > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which> > alters> > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn> > in> > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self

> > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in> > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with> > > steel ring,> > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected

> > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of> > Kaag> > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,> > because,> > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

> > SATURN> > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.> > >> > >> > >> > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

> > OPEN> > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE> > > KEPT RUST FREE.*> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari> > >> > >> > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,> > > >> > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less

> > steel> > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of> > various> > > > astrologers regarding the term "Joint-less" . Being the old school

> > follower I> > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece> > and> > > > that not even a "Tanka" of any metal should be there. But there is

> > another> > > > school of thought who "redefined" the term "Joint-less" as "open end".> > > >> > > > I request yourself to clarify:

> > > >> > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring> > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and> > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.> > > >

> > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,> > so I> > > > am counting on your good-self.> > > >> > > > Respectfully

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari ji, the clue for choice of left hand lies in the

ketu 6 remedy for preferring left hand for wearing gold ring. Regards.

Kulbir.

On 5/26/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

> Namashkar Ashish ji,

>

> When we read about planet Mercury regarding its link with RAHU (RAHU KA

> TAALUK), it is very clearly mentioned in LAL KTAB, when Mercury and Rahu are

> in cojoined state or individually placed in their adverse houses quoted for

> these two i.e. for Mecury (3,8,9 & 12) and for Rahu (1,5,7,8, & 11), if

> Imprisonment not, then Hospital, Mental Home or Kabrstan (graveyard) are

> quoted in negative sense, so to ward of these ill effects, wearing of STEEL

> KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended.

>

> In LAL KITAB, where such STEEL KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended, it is no

> where quoted to check the status or condition of planet Saturn, because,

> when a combination of Mercury and Saturn is established in 12th house, this

> will start giving positive results, provided the native cares for correcting

> his behavior as per guidelines laid down in LAL KITAB in relation with

> placement of Saturn and Mercury in 12th House.

>

> Can you elaborate, why you have selected *LEFT HAND* for wearing this

> challa.

>

> with regards....rabinder bhandari

> 2009/5/26 ashish nokia <ashishnokia

>

>>

>>

>> Pranam all,

>>

>> I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered

>> as house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then

>> this

>> be-jod steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

>>

>> Coz as per my understanding mercury will be helped by saturn but if saturn

>> is already bad in kundali then one sud use this remedy or not.

>>

>> This chhalla sud wear in left hand or right, i learned in this discussion

>> in left is this true.

>>

>>

>> BR,

>> Ashish

>>

>> --- On *Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar* wrote:

>>

>>

>> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar

>> Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder

>> Bhandari ji.

>>

>> Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM

>>

>>

>> Respected Bhandari Ji,

>> Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post

>> is

>> self expalanatory and have great value for us.

>> Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

>> Regards

>> Nirmal

>> @ .

>>

com<http://in.mc88.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>\

>> Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...> wrote:

>> >

>> > Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

>> >

>> > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by

>> turning

>> > horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

>> > requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring

>> > with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe

>> > iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

>> > SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be

>> put

>> > in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

>> > effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

>> >

>> > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari

>> >

>> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj >

>> >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Respected Bhandariji,

>> > >

>> > > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

>> > >

>> > > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black

>> horse,

>> > > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

>> > > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

>> > >

>> > > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

>> > >

>> > > Best Wishes,

>> > > Vijay Goel

>> > > Jaipur.

>> > >

>> > > @ .

>> > >

com<http://in.mc88.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>\

<%

>> > > 40. com>, Mr

>> > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

>> > > > question.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as

>> > > > questioned;

>> it

>> > > is

>> > > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

>> > > dayara).

>> > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

>> height

>> > > of

>> > > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as

>> > > > Mercury

>> > > makes

>> > > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of

>> > > > air

>> > > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

>> > > reduced

>> > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed

>> in a

>> > > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates

>> breathing

>> > > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's

>> (empty

>> > > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous;

>> we

>> > > can

>> > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury

>> > > > (Budh

>> ka

>> > > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in

>> round or

>> > > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

>> > > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

>> > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any

>> joint,

>> > > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any

>> other

>> > > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings

>> > > > process

>> > > with

>> > > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring

>> is: As

>> > > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round

>> circle

>> > > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

>> > > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created,

>> > > > which

>> > > alters

>> > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

>> Saturn

>> > > in

>> > > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a

>> self

>> > > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

>> > > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

>> > > > steel ring,

>> > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

>> expected

>> > > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results

>> of

>> > > Kaag

>> > > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

>> > > because,

>> > > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

>> > > SATURN

>> > > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING,

>> > > > NO

>> > > OPEN

>> > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING

>> > > > MUST

>> BE

>> > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

>> > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing

>> Joint-less

>> > > steel

>> > > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

>> > > various

>> > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

>> > > follower I

>> > > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one

>> piece

>> > > and

>> > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

>> > > another

>> > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open

>> end " .

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I request yourself to clarify:

>> > > > >

>> > > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

>> > > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

>> > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this

>> confusion,

>> > > so I

>> > > > > am counting on your good-self.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Respectfully

>> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

>> Travel Click

>> here!<http://in.rd./tagline_Travel_1/*http://in.travel./>

>>

>>

>>

>

--

Guest guest

Respected Kulbir Ji,

I am thankful to you for so quick response for sharing your views in the light of LAL KITAB.

with regards.....rabinder bhandari

2009/5/27 kulbir bance <kulbirbance

Respected Bhandari ji, the clue for choice of left hand lies in theketu 6 remedy for preferring left hand for wearing gold ring. Regards.Kulbir.

On 5/26/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:> Namashkar Ashish ji,>> When we read about planet Mercury regarding its link with RAHU (RAHU KA

> TAALUK), it is very clearly mentioned in LAL KTAB, when Mercury and Rahu are> in cojoined state or individually placed in their adverse houses quoted for> these two i.e. for Mecury (3,8,9 & 12) and for Rahu (1,5,7,8, & 11), if

> Imprisonment not, then Hospital, Mental Home or Kabrstan (graveyard) are> quoted in negative sense, so to ward of these ill effects, wearing of STEEL> KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended.>> In LAL KITAB, where such STEEL KA BEJODE CHALLA is recommended, it is no

> where quoted to check the status or condition of planet Saturn, because,> when a combination of Mercury and Saturn is established in 12th house, this> will start giving positive results, provided the native cares for correcting

> his behavior as per guidelines laid down in LAL KITAB in relation with> placement of Saturn and Mercury in 12th House.>> Can you elaborate, why you have selected *LEFT HAND* for wearing this> challa.

>> with regards....rabinder bhandari> 2009/5/26 ashish nokia <ashishnokia>>>>>>> Pranam all,

>>>> I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered>> as house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then>> this>> be-jod steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

>>>> Coz as per my understanding mercury will be helped by saturn but if saturn>> is already bad in kundali then one sud use this remedy or not.>>>> This chhalla sud wear in left hand or right, i learned in this discussion

>> in left is this true.>>>>>> BR,>> Ashish>>>> --- On *Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar* wrote:

>>>>>> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar>> Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder

>> Bhandari ji.>> >> Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM>>>>>> Respected Bhandari Ji,

>> Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post>> is>> self expalanatory and have great value for us.>> Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

>> Regards>> Nirmal>> @ .>> com<http://in.mc88.mail./mc/compose?to=%40>,

>> Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...> wrote:>> >>> > Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.>> >>> > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by

>> turning>> > horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,>> > requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring>> > with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe

>> > iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE>> > SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be>> put>> > in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

>> > effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.>> >>> > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari>> >>> > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj >

>> >>> > >>> > >>> > > Respected Bhandariji,>> > >>> > > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.>> > >>> > > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black

>> horse,>> > > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.>> > > These are used when person is going through sade sati.>> > >>> > > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

>> > >>> > > Best Wishes,>> > > Vijay Goel>> > > Jaipur.>> > >>> > > @ .>> > > com<http://in.mc88.mail./mc/compose?to=%40><%

>> > > 40. com>, Mr>> > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:>> > > >>> > > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

>> > > > question.>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as>> > > > questioned;

>> it>> > > is>> > > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka>> > > dayara).>> > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

>> height>> > > of>> > > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as>> > > > Mercury>> > > makes>> > > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of

>> > > > air>> > > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is>> > > reduced>> > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed

>> in a>> > > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates>> breathing>> > > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's

>> (empty>> > > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous;>> we>> > > can>> > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury

>> > > > (Budh>> ka>> > > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in

>> round or>> > > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL>> > > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12>> > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any

>> joint,>> > > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any>> other>> > > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings>> > > > process

>> > > with>> > > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring

>> is: As>> > > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round>> circle>> > > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

>> > > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created,>> > > > which>> > > alters>> > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

>> Saturn>> > > in>> > > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a>> self>> > > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

>> > > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with>> > > > steel ring,>> > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

>> expected>> > > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results>> of>> > > Kaag>> > > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

>> > > because,>> > > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,>> > > SATURN>> > > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING,>> > > > NO>> > > OPEN

>> > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING>> > > > MUST>> BE>> > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*>> > > >>> > > >

>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari

>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >>> > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >

>> > > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,>> > > > >>> > > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing>> Joint-less>> > > steel

>> > > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of>> > > various>> > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

>> > > follower I>> > > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one>> piece>> > > and>> > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

>> > > another>> > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open>> end " .>> > > > >>> > > > > I request yourself to clarify:

>> > > > >>> > > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring>> > > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and>> > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

>> > > > >>> > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this>> confusion,>> > > so I>> > > > > am counting on your good-self.

>> > > > >>> > > > > Respectfully>> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >

>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>>>>>> ------------------------------>> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

>> Travel Click>> here!<http://in.rd./tagline_Travel_1/*http://in.travel./>

>>>>>>>--

Guest guest

Respected Khattar Sahib,

First of all I appreciate your work and sincere efforts for popularizing LAL KITAB in southern part of our INDIA.

As regards to your question in relation to securing a pair of steel rings, it is quoted in remedies, which are to be performed at the time of marriage. There is a number of items mentioned, which are linked with different planets, when any one of these is found negative in placement in the horoscope of bride or that of bridegroom, where two similar items of  a planet are to be procured at that time, one of these is given as blessing to bride through a person, who performs the ceremony of KANYA DAAN, that may be father or any other relative. But, the person who performs this ceremony is representing JUPITER at that time, so by giving one item to bride confers transmission of positive powers of that planet to her, where as its negative forces are retained in the second part, which may create trouble to that person, if he retains that item with him, so this is the only reason behind this, that second part is advised to be floated or put into flowing natural water source.

In the case of this BEJOD CHALLA, this remedy is to be performed when Mercury is placed in 12th house of bridegroom, because it is mentioned in LAL KITAB for placement of  Mercury in female chart as under:

BUDH BHALAA NA MARD KE 12,    BURA TEVE NA AURAT HO.

So, this type of BEJOD CHALLA is not required for remedy in female chart, however, if someone feels, PIERCING OF NOSE may be recommended.

With regards and thanks,……rabinder bhandari

2009/5/22 Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab

Respected Rabinder Bhandari jiPranams !I am very happy to read such thought provoking discussion on a very useful issue. Thanks for your inputs.Many doubts are cleared.It is also written in the Lalkitab that two rings should be made, one is for floating in the flowing river and another for wearing in the smallest finger of right hand . can u elaborate on this ? logic behind this ritual ?

RegardsRajeev K Khattar

, " Vijay Goel " <goyalvj wrote:>> Thankyou Sir,>

> With respect,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur> Astrologer.> > , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

> >> > Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.> > > > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by turning> > horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

> > requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring> > with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe> > iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

> > SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be put> > in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove> > effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

> > > > with respectful regards.....rabinder bhandari> > > > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj@>> > > > >> > >> > > Respected Bhandariji,

> > >> > > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.> > >> > > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black horse,> > > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

> > > These are used when person is going through sade sati.> > >> > > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.> > >> > > Best Wishes,> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.> > >> > > <%40>, Mr

> > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this> > > > question.> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned; it> > > is> > > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

> > > dayara).> > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky, height> > > of> > > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury

> > > makes> > > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air> > > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is> > > reduced

> > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in a> > > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates breathing> > > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

> > > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we> > > can> > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh ka> > > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round or> > > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

> > > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12> > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any joint,> > > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any other

> > > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process> > > with> > > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is: As> > > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

> > > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an> > > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which> > > alters> > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet Saturn

> > > in> > > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a self> > > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in> > > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

> > > > steel ring,> > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results expected> > > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results of

> > > Kaag> > > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,> > > because,> > > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

> > > SATURN> > > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

> > > OPEN> > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST BE> > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari> > > >

> > > >> > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@>> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

> > > > >> > > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less> > > steel> > > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

> > > various> > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school> > > follower I> > > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece

> > > and> > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is> > > another> > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open end " .

> > > > >> > > > > I request yourself to clarify:> > > > >> > > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring> > > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

> > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.> > > > >> > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion,> > > so I

> > > > > am counting on your good-self.> > > > >> > > > > Respectfully> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari ji, i had heard umpteen times about Newton's law

that every action has equal and opposite reaction. This

opposite/adverse reaction had always been a phobia for me and

deterimental in remedy part. This is the first time in 6 years that

someone has talked about this negative/adverse part and most important

HOW to tackle this. I think that this principle when extended will

take care of my remedy phobia. Plz accept my gratitude. Lots of

respect. Kulbir.

On 5/27/09, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

> *Respected Khattar Sahib,*

>

> * *

>

> *First of all I appreciate your work and sincere efforts for popularizing

> LAL

> KITAB in southern part of our INDIA.*

>

> * *

>

> *As regards to your question in relation to securing a pair of steel rings,

> it is quoted in remedies, which are to be performed at the time of marriage.

> There is a number of items mentioned, which are linked with different

> planets, when any one of these is found negative in placement in the

> horoscope of bride or that of bridegroom, where two similar items of a

> planet are to be procured at that time, one of these is given as blessing to

> bride through a person, who performs the ceremony of KANYA DAAN, that may be

> father or any other relative. But, the person who performs this ceremony is

> representing JUPITER at that time, so by giving one item to bride confers

> transmission of positive powers of that planet to her, where as its negative

> forces are retained in the second part, which may create trouble to that

> person, if he retains that item with him, so this is the only reason behind

> this, that second part is advised to be floated or put into flowing natural

> water source. *

>

> * *

>

> *In the case of this BEJOD CHALLA, this remedy is to be performed when

> Mercury is placed in 12th house of bridegroom, because it is mentioned in

> LAL

> KITAB for placement of Mercury in female chart as under:*

>

> * *

>

> *BUDH BHALAA NA MARD KE 12, BURA TEVE NA AURAT HO.*

>

> * *

>

> *So, this type of BEJOD CHALLA is not required for remedy in female chart,

> however, if someone feels, PIERCING OF NOSE may be recommended.*

>

> * *

>

> *With regards and thanks,……rabinder bhandari*

>

>

> 2009/5/22 Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab

>

>>

>>

>> Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji

>> Pranams !

>> I am very happy to read such thought provoking discussion on a very useful

>> issue. Thanks for your inputs.Many doubts are cleared.

>> It is also written in the Lalkitab that two rings should be made, one is

>> for floating in the flowing river and another for wearing in the smallest

>> finger of right hand . can u elaborate on this ? logic behind this ritual

>> ?

>>

>> Regards

>> Rajeev K Khattar

>>

>>

>> <%40>,

>> " Vijay Goel " <goyalvj wrote:

>> >

>> > Thankyou Sir,

>> >

>> > With respect,

>> > Vijay Goel

>> > Jaipur

>> > Astrologer.

>> >

>> > <%40>,

>> Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

>> > >

>> > > Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

>> > >

>> > > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by

>> turning

>> > > horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

>> > > requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel

>> ring

>> > > with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse

>> shoe

>> > > iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of

>> > > SADHE

>> > > SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to

>> > > be

>> put

>> > > in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

>> > > effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

>> > >

>> > > with respectful regards.....rabinder bhandari

>> > >

>> > > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj@>

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Respected Bhandariji,

>> > > >

>> > > > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

>> > > >

>> > > > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black

>> horse,

>> > > > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

>> > > > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

>> > > >

>> > > > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

>> > > >

>> > > > Best Wishes,

>> > > > Vijay Goel

>> > > > Jaipur.

>> > > >

>> > > > --- In

>> > > >

<%40><%

>> 40>, Mr

>> > > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking

>> > > > > this

>> > > > > question.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as

>> questioned; it

>> > > > is

>> > > > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

>> > > > dayara).

>> > > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

>> height

>> > > > of

>> > > > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as

>> Mercury

>> > > > makes

>> > > > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of

>> air

>> > > > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing

>> is

>> > > > reduced

>> > > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is

>> > > > > closed

>> in a

>> > > > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates

>> breathing

>> > > > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's

>> (empty

>> > > > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is

>> > > > > continuous;

>> we

>> > > > can

>> > > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury

>> (Budh ka

>> > > > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in

>> round or

>> > > > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in

>> LAL

>> > > > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

>> > > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any

>> joint,

>> > > > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any

>> other

>> > > > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings

>> process

>> > > > with

>> > > > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring

>> is: As

>> > > > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round

>> circle

>> > > > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that

>> > > > > an

>> > > > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created,

>> which

>> > > > alters

>> > > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

>> Saturn

>> > > > in

>> > > > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a

>> self

>> > > > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

>> > > > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear

>> > > > > with

>> > > > > steel ring,

>> > > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

>> expected

>> > > > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving

>> results of

>> > > > Kaag

>> > > > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust

>> > > > > free,

>> > > > because,

>> > > > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e.

>> > > > > MARCURY,

>> > > > SATURN

>> > > > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING,

>> NO

>> > > > OPEN

>> > > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING

>> MUST BE

>> > > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > With respectful regards…….rabinder bhandari

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@>

>> > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing

>> Joint-less

>> > > > steel

>> > > > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

>> > > > various

>> > > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old

>> > > > > > school

>> > > > follower I

>> > > > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one

>> piece

>> > > > and

>> > > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there

>> is

>> > > > another

>> > > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open

>> end " .

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I request yourself to clarify:

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

>> > > > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

>> > > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this

>> confusion,

>> > > > so I

>> > > > > > am counting on your good-self.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Respectfully

>> > > > > > Yograj Prabhakar

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>

--

Guest guest

respected prabhakar ji pranam,

thanks for your appreciation, bachey vaddeya nu dekh ke hi syane hunde hai

isliye thank you for that, although i hope i had the same knowledge as everyone

else in this group to contribute bit more.

je rabb ne chaha aur Pt ji de ashirwad nal lal kitab sirf australia hi nahi,puri

duniya vich suraj wakkan chamkegi. :)

yours sincerely

jitin syal

, Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

>

> My Dearest Jitin

>

> What a question !!!! You have made my day, I am thrilled to know that bachey

ab syaney ho rahey hain. Keep it up and propagate the teachings of great Lal

Kitab in Australia in its truest aense. 

>

> God bless you

> Yograj Prabhakar

>

> --- On Tue, 26/5/09, jitinsyal82 <jitinsyal82 wrote:

>

> jitinsyal82 <jitinsyal82

> Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder

Bhandari ji.

>

> Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 3:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

dear ashish,

>

> have you done rectification( darustee) for this native?

>

>

>

> jitin syal

>

>

>

> , ashish nokia <ashishnokia@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Pranam all,

>

> >  

>

> > I have a que if saturn and rahu both are bad(5th house which is considered

as house of sun and puckka ghar of jupitor) n sitting before ketu then this

be-jod steel chhalla remedy for mer® in 12th house is adviceable.

>

> >  

>

> > Coz as per my understanding mercury will be helped by saturn but if saturn

is already bad in kundali then one sud use this remedy or not.

>

> >  

>

> > This chhalla sud wear in left hand or right, i learned in this discussion in

left is this true.

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> > BR,

>

> > Ashish

>

> >

>

> > --- On Sat, 23/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar@ > wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar@ >

>

> > Re: Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder

Bhandari ji.

>

> >

>

> > Saturday, 23 May, 2009, 6:29 PM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Respected Bhandari Ji,

>

> > Salutations for sharing such an important remedy. Each word of your post is

self expalanatory and have great value for us.

>

> > Please keep on enlightening us with your great experience.

>

> > Regards

>

> > Nirmal

>

> > , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951@ ...>

wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Thanks Vijay Ji for asking a nice question.

>

> > >

>

> > > Steel ring as quoted by you is made of soft iron with open ends, by

turning

>

> > > horse shoe iron into a circular form, with an opening on one side. As,

>

> > > requirement for remedy quoted in LAL KITAB in 12th house is a steel ring

>

> > > with no joint and with no open ends. Steel ring prepared from horse shoe

>

> > > iron is to be put in Saturn finger of right hand for treatment of SADHE

>

> > > SATTI effects, where as for treatment of Mercury in 12th house is to be

put

>

> > > in Mercury finger, so Steel ring as quoted by yourself will not prove

>

> > > effective in performing remedy of Mercury according to LAL KITAB.

>

> > >

>

> > > with respectful regards..... rabinder bhandari

>

> > >

>

> > > 2009/5/21 Vijay Goel <goyalvj@ >

>

> > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Respected Bhandariji,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Thankyou for such a nice explanation.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Here in Jaipur steel ring are made out of Horse Shoe used by black

horse,

>

> > > > (which is soft iron). It does not contain any joint.

>

> > > > These are used when person is going through sade sati.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Is this ring is Okay for mercury in 12th ?.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Best Wishes,

>

> > > > Vijay Goel

>

> > > > Jaipur.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > <% 40.

com>, Mr

>

> > > > Bhandari <bhandari1951@ > wrote:

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Thanks Prabhakar Ji for your words and respect given by asking this

>

> > > > > question.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Before, we start discussing about the steel metal ring as questioned;

it

>

> > > > is

>

> > > > > must for us to understand the sense of circle of Mercury (Budh ka

>

> > > > dayara).

>

> > > > > Mercury represents the entire roundness of empty space in the sky,

height

>

> > > > of

>

> > > > > which is reflected as blue color in the sky (planet Rahu), as Mercury

>

> > > > makes

>

> > > > > Rahu in exalted state in its signs, but influences the quality of air

>

> > > > > (Jupiter), as we go high in the sky, quality of air for breathing is

>

> > > > reduced

>

> > > > > (less presence of oxygen) and on the other side, when air is closed in

a

>

> > > > > glass jar, it turns into a poisonous gas, which again creates

breathing

>

> > > > > troubles. In both these cases, peripheral circle of our earth's (empty

>

> > > > > space)atmosphere and also that of a closed glass jar is continuous; we

>

> > > > can

>

> > > > > see no exit is there, so is the case with the circle of Mercury (Budh

ka

>

> > > > > dayara), there is supposed no opening.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Similarly such continuity is must, which is supposed to exist in round

or

>

> > > > > circular items of the Mercury, due to which it is recommended in LAL

>

> > > > > KITABremedies, when planet Mercury is placed in 12

>

> > > > > th house, to wear a circular ring made of pure steel, without any

joint,

>

> > > > > which means that there should be no open ends and no joint of any

other

>

> > > > > metal exist. So, such ring is supposed to be made by moldings process

>

> > > > with

>

> > > > > no open ends, not by turning a steel wire in a round circle.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > The reason, why only steel metal is recommended here for this ring is:

As

>

> > > > > steel metal represents item of planet Saturn and complete round circle

>

> > > > > represents planet Mercury, which in other words, we can say that an

>

> > > > > combination of Mercury and Saturn in positive sense is created, which

>

> > > > alters

>

> > > > > the negative influence of planet mercury by linking it with planet

Saturn

>

> > > > in

>

> > > > > 12th house. So, it influences native up to a great level through a

self

>

> > > > > created combination of Mercury and Saturn with their placement in

>

> > > > > 12thhouse. Here, I will like to say, the person, who will wear with

>

> > > > > steel ring,

>

> > > > > should not take alcohol etc, because this may spoil good results

expected

>

> > > > > from Saturn in 12th house i.e. Machh rekha may strart giving results

of

>

> > > > Kaag

>

> > > > > rekha and special care is to paid to keep it shining and rust free,

>

> > > > because,

>

> > > > > rust may add an additional planet in this combination i.e. MARCURY,

>

> > > > SATURN

>

> > > > > AND RAHU and will be giving adverse results.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > *SO, IT IS SUGGESTED TO BE CAREFUL, WHILE WEARING SUCH STEEL RING, NO

>

> > > > OPEN

>

> > > > > ENDS SHOULD EXIST, NO OTHER METAL TOUCH SHOULD BE THERE AND RING MUST

BE

>

> > > > > KEPT RUST FREE.*

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > With respectful regards��.rabinder bhandari

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > 2009/5/20 Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar@ >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Respected Bhandari Sahib,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing

Joint-less

>

> > > > steel

>

> > > > > > ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of

>

> > > > various

>

> > > > > > astrologers regarding the term " Joint-less " . Being the old school

>

> > > > follower I

>

> > > > > > strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one

piece

>

> > > > and

>

> > > > > > that not even a " Tanka " of any metal should be there. But there is

>

> > > > another

>

> > > > > > school of thought who " redefined " the term " Joint-less " as " open

end " .

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > I request yourself to clarify:

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > (a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring

>

> > > > > > (b). rationale behind this remedy, and

>

> > > > > > ©. anything else you would like to share.

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this

confusion,

>

> > > > so I

>

> > > > > > am counting on your good-self.

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Respectfully

>

> > > > > > Yograj Prabhakar

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel. /

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Respected elders

I am waiting for the clarification put up by shri Yograj Prabhakar ji. In case if I have missed the clarification on the said topic, kindly let me know too.

regards

astro student --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar Be-jod chhalla, Kind attn. Respected Rabinder Bhandari ji. Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 4:03 AM

Respected Bhandari Sahib,Sir, There is one remedy mentioned in Lal kitab of wearing Joint-less steel ring for Mercury in khana number 12. There are diffeent views of various astrologers regarding the term "Joint-less" . Being the old school follower I strongly believe that the above mentioned challa must be in one piece and that not even a "Tanka" of any metal should be there. But there is another school of thought who "redefined" the term "Joint-less" as "open end". I request yourself to clarify:(a). The exact meanings of joint-less ring (b). rationale behind this remedy, and ©. anything else you would like to share. I believe that only a person of your caliber can clear this confusion, so I am counting on your good-self.RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar