IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Sunil, Namaste

Swee and myself are the moderators on the list. Im not aware of anyone being moderated on this list - not sure why you have experienced this problem. I have found a delay of up to 30mins for emails to update.

In any event, I dont have any reason to believe why your mails would be moderated. Swee left earlier today for India and Ive been away from my computer all day until now.

Best Wishes

Bipin

On 11/20/06, suniljohn_2002 <suniljohn_2002 wrote:

OM Datta GuruDear Swee/Bipin,Are my mails being moderated. I sent two mails 15-20 mins back on thislist, only one has come about on the list.Can I kindly know who is the moderator.

bestSJ

Om Datta Guru

Dear Bipin,

Thanks for ur reply. I guess it is which is strange in this era of super fast servers.

Maybe I was reacting since in one of the groups my mail was moderated and one particular mail was not sent to the list whereas others were allowed, which I found offensive as it contained Jyotish queries, ofcourse now I never look back at that list, not that anyone would miss me.

Since Swee is out of town, would it be possible for u to follow up with her on the query of Divya lagna , Tripavana Lagna that i sent, its an area unexplored by me & wanting to do so these days as I feel its an important thing missed by many.

best

SJ

, "Bipin Prag" <bipinprag wrote:>> Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Sunil, Namaste> > Swee and myself are the moderators on the list. Im not aware of anyone> being moderated on this list - not sure why you have experienced this> problem. I have found a delay of up to 30mins for emails to> update.> > In any event, I dont have any reason to believe why your mails would be> moderated. Swee left earlier today for India and Ive been away from my> computer all day until now.> > Best Wishes> > Bipin> > > > On 11/20/06, suniljohn_2002 suniljohn_2002 wrote:> >> >> > OM Datta Guru> >> > Dear Swee/Bipin,> >> > Are my mails being moderated. I sent two mails 15-20 mins back on this> > list, only one has come about on the list.> >> > Can I kindly know who is the moderator.> >> > best> >> > SJ> >> > > >>

• 2 weeks later...

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear SJ,

Namaste

I have also been moderated before........ The person who does that is only

projecting their

own insecurities...so do be tolerant as patience eventually dilutes your own

disdain. In

retrospect, it is our own energy that may not be in sync with the person, that's

all.

The trines in a prsna to your own trines gets Deva's nod.

In the same manner, I also consider the kendras for the grounding/stability.

Further look at the rasi dasa. Is this in friendly aspect to the considerations

above? If so,

great!

Great experience at the Temple - Lakshmi Ramesh, Shailesh, Andrew, Umesh et

al....ask

Lakshmi about the 5 rupee coin :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

love,

Swee

, " suniljohn_2002 " <suniljohn_2002 wrote:

>

>

> OM Datta Guru

>

> Dear Swee/Bipin,

>

> Are my mails being moderated. I sent two mails 15-20 mins back on this

> list, only one has come about on the list.

>

> Can I kindly know who is the moderator.

>

> best

>

> SJ

>

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Dear OWNER, Who is or Who all are currently moderators of this group. Being a member, i am concerned and this query is rather very serious.Regardskulbir Bains.

Guest guest

Dear Member,

Presently all moderation is being done by the Owner only.

Regards

Owner

Astrostudents Group

, lalkitabkb wrote:

>

> Dear OWNER, Who is or Who all are currently moderators of this group.

> Being a member, i am concerned and this query is rather very serious.

> Regards

> kulbir Bains.

>