IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sir, I beleive in one things that is Karmas, just like ten commandments laid down by the God to follow., and one who follows are protected by the God.But yes if one doesnt follow then he has to depend on his judgement, which may be right or wrong.e.g. the moderator decide which is printable or non printable issue.Hence just one should follow his own scripture.Like Lord Krishna has said "Do your duty,and leave the fruit for the god to give. Today i have met you, it is because of the good karmas i have done,that i have come across such lovable and nice people. Thanks Binode Kripalanisanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote: Resp. Prabhakar ji, Namaskar, Thanks for your reply. Sk - Please do not be so humble, so I may not be able to reciprocate. YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly do not deprive me of this right. Sk – Now I can only say that my Guru ji also says that do not take any thing which you can not reciprocate. So I hope you may be very normal to me. Hi Ok, now our points 1 S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable? P- (a) No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the destiny. S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use of knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence of event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do some remedy; say remedy of lal kitab? YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a decent job, but can he/she afford to skip the interview? It is beyond anyone's power to stop rainfall, but what is wrong in protecting yourself under an umbrella? Knowing the future is just like the curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the result of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all, because there are certain qualification examination for job seekers where participants are not informed individually. So if one forget to respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of getting a job. Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to alter the destiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is no wrong in protecting ourselves under an umbrella; Or

browsing newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what do you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under an umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to say that are these actions are within our limit and not covered by destiny? 2 S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system say lal kitab? P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles. S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western, tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on? YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound by one of the dictum of this divine scripture called Lal Kitab that advised its followers never to criticize other streams of knowledge or its scholars to prove their point. I am reproducing the exact text

in Roman Urdu: "Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez chahiye." Sk – You have a bundle of arguments in favor, it means you are supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK. However I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system, principle etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we can improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose you have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor. Then will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that I will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So do not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are not creators of the principles but definitely want to know about the viability, science and logic of these predictive system. So I am putting 4th question. And it is a different issue

if you do not want to open the gate of traditional astrology. It is up to you. 3 S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can correctly be known? YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint to a particular aspect. Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK principles, I mean to say that you may intimate any principle by which you can predict that A any horoscope belongs to Male or Female, because sex has very vital role in the life of some one (through out the world and in all religion), and it affect whole sequence of event. B When he will be married or just have sexual relationship. Do planet knows that it is marriage and it is sexual relationship without marriage? C How many marriages. Because in India we have mostly only one marriage and one partner for sexual relationship, where as Muslim countries have mostly more then one marriages at a time and western countries may mostly have more then one marriage (one by one) at a time but mostly have many partner for sexual relationship. So how any planet who is responsible for marriage know and affect as to who may have to lead with one wife, who may with more wives and who may have one by one many wives. D How many childrens (male or female) and when. How planet differentiate that a tribal man or osama may have more children then most of the persons of the world. E About his Education, profession, Finance and of-course about his death. 4 Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your faith on LK because Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji belongs to Punjab (your state)? Regarding your observation "I joined this august group to learn from you

and other scholars." I will like to say that we are churning predictive astrology and it is up to a member as whether he may be able to digest the nectar or not. Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic discussion. Thanks for very good interaction and if you want then you can also pass it on to other forums/friends to support you. Beside this I am changing the heading for proper linking. Yours truly, Sanat PS : If members are reading these msgs then they may also take part with their views. Remember interaction is the only way to find the way and to streamline your views. So I will like to invite every member for interaction. They can also invite their astrologer/internet/forum friends to this forum or they may intimate their email to me on sanatkumar_jain (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com and I will personally invite them for interaction. , Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote: > > Respected Sabat Kumar Jain Sahib, > Sa'adar Pranaam > > I have answered under each of your question. > > Respectfully > Yograj Prabhakar > > > Resp. Prabhakar ji, > Namaskar, > Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not be > able to reciprocate. > > YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly do not deprive me of this right. > > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many points > in due course (like point no 3) > > 1 > S - What is

your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable? > P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the > destiny. > > S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use of > knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence of > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do some > remedy; say remedy of lal kitab? > > YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a decent job, but can he/she afford to skip the interview? It is beyond anyone's power to stop rainfall, but what is wrong in protecting yourself under an umbrella? Knowing the future is just like the curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the result of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all, because there are certain qualification examination for job seekers where

participants are not informed individually. So if one forget to respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of getting a job. > > 2 > S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system say > lal kitab? > P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles. > > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event > instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western, > tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on? > > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound by one of the dictum of this divine scripture called Lal Kitab that advised its followers never to criticize other streams of knowledge or its scholars to prove their point. I am > > reproducing the exact text in Roman Urdu: > > "Baat kee asliyat paaney ke

liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez > chahiye." > > 3 > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can > correctly be known? > > YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint to a particular aspect. > > I Hope you will continue to share your views and we will slowly move > in this direction. > > YRP - Sir, I joined this august group to learn from you and other scholars. I will continue to share my views, whenever necessary. > > > Thanks, > > Yours truly, > Sanat > > > --- On Tue, 9/16/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote: > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain > Re:

Welcome > > Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 11:00 PM > > > > > > > > > > > > Resp. Prabhakar ji, > > Namaskar, > > Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not be > > able to reciprocate. > > > > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many points > > in due course (like point no 3) > > > > 1 > > S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable? > > P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the > > destiny. > > > > S – When we are

not able to change destiny then what is the use of > > knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence of > > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do some > > remedy; say remedy of lal kitab? > > > > 2 > > S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system say > > lal kitab? > > P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles. > > > > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event > > instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western, > > tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on? > > > > 3 > > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can > > correctly be known? > > > > I Hope you will continue to share your views and we will slowly move > > in this direction. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Yours truly, > > Sanat > > > > PS: I am not receiving any reply from Sh. Ghopal ji, Nathani ji, > > Mark, Jagannathan ji, Vijayshankar ji since long. I hope they will > > come out with their comments instead of observing silence. They must > > support there stand logically, scientifically etc.. Otherwise there > > is no use of interaction and one may continue with his own system of > > exploitation if it is bread and butter for him. > > > > I will like to request other silent members to take part in >

> interaction and they may join from this msg. it-self. There msg will > > immediately be entered in the forum without any interference from the > > moderator or if they have any problem even then they must come out so > > that their problem may be sorted out. > > > > I will also like to request Dr. Sasikumar Ji as to why "Department of > > Space" (which was once explored by our sages through ved, puran and > > came our with some physical structure of the Universe, though it may > > now be not acceptable.) is not coming forward to educate our society, > > which is in the grip of blind faith, created by predictive > > astrologers, through Doordarshan etc. Because it is also written in > > our constitution that Govt will develop

scientific aptitude in the > > society. I hope to get his reply in due course. > > > > > > , Yograj Prabhakar > > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote: > > > > > > Respected Sanat Kumar Ji > > > Sa'daar Pranaam. > > > > > > Sir, my humble answers to your questions: > > > "1 - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or > > variable?" > > > No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the > > destiny. > > > > > > > > > "2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system > > > > > > say lal kitab? > > >

Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles. > > > > > > Respectfully > > > Yograj Prabhakar > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Sun, 9/14/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote: > > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> > > > Re: Welcome > > > > > > Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:09 PM > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Resp. Prabhakar ji, > > > > > > Namaskar, > > > > > > Thanks for your reply. So let us start from your msg it-self. > > > > > > > > > > > > I am not agree with your observation >>>>> I am a student of one of > > > > > > the most wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal > > > > > > Kitab.<<<<< Because every body is student means every body is > > > > > > learning some thing or other till death. So your comment is rather > > > > > > submissive in nature instead of factual position. Hi Hi. Because > > one > > > > > > may be student of Ph.D., but when he teach middle class student > > then > > > > > > he is teacher and he must have knowledge to answer the various > > > > > > questions of middle class. So for us you are respected teacher. > > > > > > > > > > > > OK, let us be serious. We in this forum (which is only forum of > > this > > > > > > type) are discussing scientific admissibility of any predictive / > > > > > > remedial astrological (related to planet) principals. So you can > > >

> > > discuss astrology (you may read first msg of march-08) or Lal Kitab > > > > > > etc., as you please. > > > > > > > > > > > > To start with your Lal Kitab let us have some preliminary questions. > > > > > > > > > > > > 1 – What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable? > > > > > > 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system > > > > > > say lal kitab? > > > > > > > > > > > > I am waiting for your observations and on the basis of answer to > > > > > > these basic questions we

will move further or even if you devise > > some > > > > > > other way for discussion. I have no objection. > > > > > > > > > > > > I hope our discussion will be fruitful and you will continue to > > > > > > interact. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanking you, > > > > > > Yours truly, > > > > > > > > > > > > Sanat > > > > > > Gwalior > > > > > > 0751-2626868 > > > > > > > > > > > > ,

Yograj Prabhakar > > > > > > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Sanat Kumar jain Sahib, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks a lot for your kind words, I am a student of one of the > > most > > > > > > wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal Kitab. The > > > > > > originator and author of this five divine scriptures is Pt. Roop > > > > > > Chand Joshi ji of village Pharwala (Distt Jalandhar) of Punjab. I > > > > > > joined this august group to learn from the vast experience of the > > > > >

> luminaries present here, including your good-self. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respectfully > > > > > > > Yograj Prabhakar > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Thu, 9/11/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote: > > > > > > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> > > > > > > > Welcome > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, September 11, 2008, 11:06 PM > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Resp. Members, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > As usual some new members have joined. I welcome all new members > > in > > > > > > > > > > > > > > our forum. I find that this month some prominent members have

> > > > > > joined > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the forum. They are Mr. Mark Kincaid, Yograj Prabhakar, mindsutra > > > > > > and > > > > > > > > > > > > > > srajesh ji. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We welcome and hope that new members may please come forward > > about > > > > > > > > > > > > > > their views on astrology after going through first msg of March- > > 08 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and some SOA______files in the file section. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We are waiting for the observations > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks once again for joining the forum. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yours truly, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sanat > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sanat Kumar Jain > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gwalior > > > > > > > > > > > binode kripalani numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata) binodeuk binode_kripalani

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Sanatji

Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji-you mentioned his name,is he the one responsible LalKitab?

Really I am not aware except the name LalaKitab.

I would like to apraise Mr.Prabhakar if the destiny is final,absolutely no 'parihaaram' can work ;rather should not work.

Why at all we need to pursue the horoscope is to tell the native the suffering he/she undergoes can come to an end in a short while or so.It is to give him/her a moral boost and what else.

Even Gandhi was reciprocated,why should we give a matinee idol treatment to Gurujis.The disciples of KSK have said that he asked us to improve the said principle,and he is reciprocated by nook and corner.

You met Sanat ok ,Kriplani, " Today i have met you, it is because of the good karmas i have done,that i have come across such lovable and nice people. " but why this prasies;one day you would feel like abusing him;then!!

So try to be yourself.I think this is also said by some big ppl.

Regards

tkp

On 9/18/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote:

Resp. Prabhakar ji,Namaskar,Thanks for your reply.Sk - Please do not be so humble, so I may not beable to reciprocate.YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly do

not deprive me of this right. Sk – Now I can only say that my Guru ji also says that do not take any thing which you can not reciprocate. So I hope you may be very normal to me. HiOk, now our points

1S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable?P- (a) No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter thedestiny.S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use of

knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence ofevent is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do someremedy; say remedy of lal kitab?YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a decent

job, but can he/she afford to skip the interview? It is beyond anyone's power to stop rainfall, but what is wrong in protecting yourself under an umbrella? Knowing the future is just like the curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the result

of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all, because there are certain qualification examination for job seekers where participants are not informed individually. So if one forget to respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of getting a

job. Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to alter thedestiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is no wrong in protecting ourselves under an umbrella; Or browsing

newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what do you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under an umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to say that are these actions are within our limit and not covered by

destiny?2S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system saylal kitab?P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event

instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western,tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on?YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound by one of the dictum of this divine scripture called Lal Kitab that

advised its followers never to criticize other streams of knowledge or its scholars to prove their point. I am reproducing the exact text in Roman Urdu: " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya

aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez chahiye. " Sk – You have a bundle of arguments in favor, it means you are supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK. However I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system, principle

etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we can improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose you have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor. Then will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that I

will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So do not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are not creators of the principles but definitely want to know about the viability, science and logic of these predictive system. So I am

putting 4th question. And it is a different issue if you do not want to open the gate of traditional astrology. It is up to you. 3S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction cancorrectly be known?

YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint to a particular aspect.Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK principles, I

mean to say that you may intimate any principle by which you can predict thatA any horoscope belongs to Male or Female, because sex has very vital role in the life of some one (through out the world and in all

religion), and it affect whole sequence of event.B When he will be married or just have sexual relationship. Do planet knows that it is marriage and it is sexual relationship without marriage?C How many marriages. Because in India we have mostly only one

marriage and one partner for sexual relationship, where as Muslim countries have mostly more then one marriages at a time and western countries may mostly have more then one marriage (one by one) at a time but mostly have many partner for sexual relationship. So how any

planet who is responsible for marriage know and affect as to who may have to lead with one wife, who may with more wives and who may have one by one many wives.D How many childrens (male or female) and when. How planet

differentiate that a tribal man or osama may have more children then most of the persons of the world.E About his Education, profession, Finance and of-course about his death.4 Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your faith on

LK because Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji belongs to Punjab (your state)?Regarding your observation " I joined this august group to learn from you and other scholars. " I will like to say that we are churning

predictive astrology and it is up to a member as whether he may be able to digest the nectar or not.Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic discussion.Thanks for very good interaction and if you want then you can also

pass it on to other forums/friends to support you. Beside this I am changing the heading for proper linking.Yours truly,SanatPS : If members are reading these msgs then they may also take part

with their views. Remember interaction is the only way to find the way and to streamline your views. So I will like to invite every member for interaction. They can also invite their astrologer/internet/forum friends to this forum or they may intimate

their email to me on sanatkumar_jain and I will personally invite them for interaction.

, Yograj Prabhakar <yr_prabhakar wrote:

>> Respected Sabat Kumar Jain Sahib,> Sa'adar Pranaam> > I have answered under each of your question.> > Respectfully> Yograj Prabhakar> > > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> Namaskar,> Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not be> able to reciprocate.> > YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly

do not deprive me of this right. > > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many points> in due course (like point no 3)> > 1> S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable?

> P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the> destiny.> > S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use of> knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence of

> event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do some> remedy; say remedy of lal kitab?> > YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a decent job, but can he/she afford to skip the interview? It is beyond

anyone's power to stop rainfall, but what is wrong in protecting yourself under an umbrella? Knowing the future is just like the curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the result of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all,

because there are certain qualification examination for job seekers where participants are not informed individually. So if one forget to respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of getting a job.

> > 2> S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system say> lal kitab?> P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.> > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event

> instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western,> tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on?> > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound by one of the dictum of this divine scripture called Lal Kitab that

advised its followers never to criticize other streams of knowledge or its scholars to prove their point. I am > > reproducing the exact text in Roman Urdu:> > " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki

badkhoyee se parhez > chahiye. " > > 3> S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can> correctly be known?> > YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab

for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint to a particular aspect.> > I Hope you will continue to share your views and we will slowly move> in this direction.>

> YRP - Sir, I joined this august group to learn from you and other scholars. I will continue to share my views, whenever necessary.> > > Thanks,> > Yours truly,> Sanat

> > > --- On Tue, 9/16/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote:> sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain> Re: Welcome>

> Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 11:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Resp. Prabhakar ji,> > Namaskar,> > Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not be

> > able to reciprocate.> > > > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many points > > in due course (like point no 3)> > > > 1

> > S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable?> > P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the > > destiny.> > >

> S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use of > > knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence of > > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do

some > > remedy; say remedy of lal kitab?> > > > 2 > > S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system say > > lal kitab?>

> P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.> > > > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event > > instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western,

> > tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on?> > > > 3> > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can > > correctly be known?

> > > > I Hope you will continue to share your views and we will slowly move > > in this direction.> > > > Thanks,> > > > Yours truly,

> > Sanat> > > > PS: I am not receiving any reply from Sh. Ghopal ji, Nathani ji, > > Mark, Jagannathan ji, Vijayshankar ji since long. I hope they will > > come out with their comments instead of observing silence. They

must > > support there stand logically, scientifically etc.. Otherwise there > > is no use of interaction and one may continue with his own system of > > exploitation if it is bread and butter for him.

> > > > I will like to request other silent members to take part in > > interaction and they may join from this msg. it-self. There msg will > > immediately be entered in the forum without any interference from

the > > moderator or if they have any problem even then they must come out so > > that their problem may be sorted out.> > > > I will also like to request Dr. Sasikumar Ji as to why " Department

of > > Space " (which was once explored by our sages through ved, puran and > > came our with some physical structure of the Universe, though it may > > now be not acceptable.) is not coming forward to educate our

society, > > which is in the grip of blind faith, created by predictive > > astrologers, through Doordarshan etc. Because it is also written in > > our constitution that Govt will develop scientific aptitude in the

> > society. I hope to get his reply in due course.> > > > > > , Yograj Prabhakar > > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote:

> > >> > > Respected Sanat Kumar Ji> > > Sa'daar Pranaam.> > > > > > Sir, my humble answers to your questions:> > > " 1 - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> > variable? " > > > No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the > > destiny.> > > > > > > > > " 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

system > > > > > > say lal kitab?> > > Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.> > > > > > Respectfully>

> > Yograj Prabhakar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- On Sun, 9/14/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:> > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@>

> > > Re: Welcome> > > > > > Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:09 PM> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Resp. Prabhakar ji,> > > > > > Namaskar,> > > > > > Thanks for your reply. So let us start from your msg it-self.> > >

> > > > > > > > > I am not agree with your observation >>>>> I am a student of one of > > > > > > the most wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal

> > > > > > Kitab.<<<<< Because every body is student means every body is > > > > > > learning some thing or other till death. So your comment is

rather > > > > > > submissive in nature instead of factual position. Hi Hi. Because > > one > > > > > > may be student of Ph.D., but when he teach middle class student

> > then > > > > > > he is teacher and he must have knowledge to answer the various > > > > > > questions of middle class. So for us you are respected teacher.

> > > > > > > > > > > > OK, let us be serious. We in this forum (which is only forum of > > this > > > > > > type) are discussing scientific admissibility of any predictive /

> > > > > > remedial astrological (related to planet) principals. So you can > > > > > > discuss astrology (you may read first msg of march-08) or Lal Kitab

> > > > > > etc., as you please.> > > > > > > > > > > > To start with your Lal Kitab let us have some preliminary questions.

> > > > > > > > > > > > 1 – What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable?> > > > > > 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

system > > > > > > say lal kitab?> > > > > > > > > > > > I am waiting for your observations and on the basis of answer to

> > > > > > these basic questions we will move further or even if you devise > > some > > > > > > other way for discussion. I have no objection.

> > > > > > > > > > > > I hope our discussion will be fruitful and you will continue to > > > > > > interact.> > >

> > > > > > > > > Thanking you,> > > > > > Yours truly,> > > > > > > > > > > > Sanat

> > > > > > Gwalior> > > > > > 0751-2626868> > > > > > > > > > > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> > > > > > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Respected Sanat Kumar jain Sahib,>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks a lot for your kind words, I am a student of one of the > > most > > > > > > wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal Kitab. The

> > > > > > originator and author of this five divine scriptures is Pt. Roop > > > > > > Chand Joshi ji of village Pharwala (Distt Jalandhar) of Punjab. I

> > > > > > joined this august group to learn from the vast experience of the > > > > > > luminaries present here, including your good-self. > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Respectfully> > > > > > > Yograj Prabhakar> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > --- On Thu, 9/11/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:> > > > > > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@>> > > > > > > Welcome

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, September 11, 2008, 11:06 PM> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Resp. Members,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > As usual some new members have joined. I welcome all new

members > > in > > > > > > > > > > > > > > our forum. I find that this month some prominent members have > > > >

> > joined > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the forum. They are Mr. Mark Kincaid, Yograj Prabhakar, mindsutra > > > >

> > and > > > > > > > > > > > > > > srajesh ji. > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > We welcome and hope that new members may please come forward > > about > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > their views on astrology after going through first msg of March-> > 08 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and some SOA______files in the file section.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We are waiting for the observations

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks once again for joining the forum.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yours truly,>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Sanat> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sanat Kumar Jain>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Gwalior> > > > > > >> > >> -- TKP Ghopal32.2/40 Rajaratnam St.,Riverside Road,

I Agraharam,SALEM-636 00193666 23444

Dear Kripalani,

Thanks for your msg. and we welcome you in our forum. Hope you will

enjoy with a difference.

Though you have supported Karma theory but I think that personally

you are not believing in Karm. As you have generated a mind set that

number will do every thing for you keeping aside your knowledge and

karm. So you have fallen in another trap. Remember there are so many

traps created for livelihood, recognition, publicity etc. So you have

to be very logical, scientific and rational for saving your self.

Strengthen your will power, knowledge, skill, self-confidence,

patience and in last satisfaction.

Waiting for your comments on my first msg " astrology a science or

myth " and various SOA_____ files and so on.

Hope you will continue to share your views.

Remember, nothing is personal and it is academic discussion.

Thanks

Yours truly,

Sanat

PS : We are still waiting for the comments of Sh. Prabhakar ji, who

was very prompt in replying. We hope he may be quite OK. If he has no

reply then please do not bother. Only try to find out the answer.

Read " Astrology a science or myth " . Story of Sh. Nathani ji, is also

the same and he is observing long silence only in this forum, whereas

he is active in other forums. We hope he will also turn up in due

course.

, vasdev kripalani udharam

<binnumero wrote:

>

> Sir,

> I beleive in one things that is Karmas, just like ten

commandments laid down by the God to follow., and one who follows

are protected by the God.But yes if one doesnt follow then he has to

depend on his judgement, which may be right or wrong.e.g. the

moderator decide which is printable or non printable issue.Hence

just one should follow his own scripture.Like Lord Krishna has

said " Do your duty,and leave the fruit for the god to give.

> Today i have met you, it is because of the good karmas i have

done,that i have come across such lovable and nice people.

> Thanks

> Binode Kripalani

>

> sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain

wrote: Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> Namaskar,

> Thanks for your reply.

>

> Sk - Please do not be so humble, so I may not be

> able to reciprocate.

> YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and

the

> teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly

do

> not deprive me of this right.

> Sk – Now I can only say that my Guru ji also says that do not

take

> any thing which you can not reciprocate. So I hope you may be

very

> normal to me. Hi

>

> Ok, now our points

>

> 1

> S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

variable?

> P- (a) No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to

> the

> destiny.

> S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use

of

> knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence of

> event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do

some

> remedy; say remedy of lal kitab?

> YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a

decent

> job, but can he/she afford to skip the interview? It is beyond

> anyone's power to stop rainfall, but what is wrong in protecting

> yourself under an umbrella? Knowing the future is just like the

> curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the

result

> of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at

all,

> because there are certain qualification examination for job

seekers

> where participants are not informed individually. So if one

forget to

> respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of

getting a

> job.

>

> Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to

alter the

> destiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is

no

> wrong in protecting ourselves under an umbrella; Or browsing

> newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what

do

> you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under

an

> umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to

say

> that are these actions are within our limit and not covered by

> destiny?

>

> 2

> S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

system say

> lal kitab?

> P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future

event

> instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western,

> tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on?

> YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound

by

> one of the dictum of this divine scripture called Lal Kitab that

> advised its followers never to criticize other streams of

knowledge

> or its scholars to prove their point. I am reproducing the exact

text

> in Roman Urdu: " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm

ya

> aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez chahiye. "

>

> Sk – You have a bundle of arguments in favor, it means you are

> supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK.

However

> I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system,

principle

> etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we

can

> improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose

you

> have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor.

Then

> will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that

I

> will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So

do

> not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are

not

> creators of the principles but definitely want to know about the

> viability, science and logic of these predictive system. So I am

> putting 4th question. And it is a different issue if you do not

want

> to open the gate of traditional astrology. It is up to you.

>

> 3

> S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction

can

> correctly be known?

> YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab

for

> different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint

to

> a particular aspect.

> Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK

principles, I

> mean to say that you may intimate any principle by which you can

> predict that

>

> A any horoscope belongs to Male or Female, because sex has very

vital

> role in the life of some one (through out the world and in all

> religion), and it affect whole sequence of event.

> B When he will be married or just have sexual relationship. Do

planet

> knows that it is marriage and it is sexual relationship without

> marriage?

> C How many marriages. Because in India we have mostly only one

> marriage and one partner for sexual relationship, where as Muslim

> countries have mostly more then one marriages at a time and

western

> countries may mostly have more then one marriage (one by one) at

a

> time but mostly have many partner for sexual relationship. So how

any

> planet who is responsible for marriage know and affect as to who

may

> have to lead with one wife, who may with more wives and who may

have

> one by one many wives.

> D How many childrens (male or female) and when. How planet

> differentiate that a tribal man or osama may have more children

then

> most of the persons of the world.

> E About his Education, profession, Finance and of-course about

his

> death.

>

> 4

> Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your

faith on

> LK because Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji belongs to Punjab (your state)?

>

> Regarding your observation " I joined this august group to learn

from

> you and other scholars. " I will like to say that we are churning

> predictive astrology and it is up to a member as whether he may

be

> able to digest the nectar or not.

>

> Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic

discussion.

> Thanks for very good interaction and if you want then you can

also

> pass it on to other forums/friends to support you. Beside this I

am

> changing the heading for proper linking.

>

> Yours truly,

> Sanat

>

> PS : If members are reading these msgs then they may also take

part

> with their views. Remember interaction is the only way to find

the

> way and to streamline your views. So I will like to invite every

> member for interaction. They can also invite their

> astrologer/internet/forum friends to this forum or they may

intimate

> their email to me on sanatkumar_jain and I will

> personally invite them for interaction.

>

> , Yograj Prabhakar

> <yr_prabhakar@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Sabat Kumar Jain Sahib,

> > Sa'adar Pranaam

> >

> > I have answered under each of your question.

> >

> > Respectfully

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> > Namaskar,

> > Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not

be

> > able to reciprocate.

> >

> > YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right

and

> the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar,

kindly

> do not deprive me of this right.

> >

> > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many

> > in due course (like point no 3)

> >

> > 1

> > S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

variable?

> > P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter

the

> > destiny.

> >

> > S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the

use of

> > knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence

of

> > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or

do

> some

> > remedy; say remedy of lal kitab?

> >

> > YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a

decent

result

all,

seekers

forget to

getting a

> job.

> >

> > 2

> > S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

system

> say

> > lal kitab?

> > P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> >

> > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future

event

> > instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western,

> > tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on?

> >

> > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am

bound by

knowledge

> or its scholars to prove their point. I am

> >

> > reproducing the exact text in Roman Urdu:

> >

> > " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki

> badkhoyee se parhez

> > chahiye. "

> >

> > 3

> > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any

prediction can

> > correctly be known?

> >

> > YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal

Kitab

> for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can

pinpoint

> to a particular aspect.

> >

> > I Hope you will continue to share your views and we will slowly

move

> > in this direction.

> >

> > YRP - Sir, I joined this august group to learn from you and

other

> scholars. I will continue to share my views, whenever necessary.

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Yours truly,

> > Sanat

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 9/16/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@> wrote:

> > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@>

> > Re: Welcome

> >

> > Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 11:00 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> >

> > Namaskar,

> >

be

> >

> > able to reciprocate.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 1

> >

variable?

> >

the

> >

> > destiny.

> >

> >

> >

use of

> >

of

> >

do

> some

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2

> >

system

> say

> >

> > lal kitab?

> >

principles.

> >

> >

> >

event

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 3

> >

prediction can

> >

> > correctly be known?

> >

> >

> >

> move

> >

> > in this direction.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> >

> >

> > Yours truly,

> >

> > Sanat

> >

> >

> >

> > PS: I am not receiving any reply from Sh. Ghopal ji, Nathani

ji,

> >

> > Mark, Jagannathan ji, Vijayshankar ji since long. I hope they

will

> >

> > come out with their comments instead of observing silence. They

> must

> >

> > support there stand logically, scientifically etc.. Otherwise

there

> >

> > is no use of interaction and one may continue with his own

system

> of

> >

> > exploitation if it is bread and butter for him.

> >

> >

> >

> > I will like to request other silent members to take part in

> >

> > interaction and they may join from this msg. it-self. There msg

> will

> >

> > immediately be entered in the forum without any interference

from

> the

> >

> > moderator or if they have any problem even then they must come

out

> so

> >

> > that their problem may be sorted out.

> >

> >

> >

> > I will also like to request Dr. Sasikumar Ji as to

why " Department

> of

> >

> > Space " (which was once explored by our sages through ved, puran

and

> >

> > came our with some physical structure of the Universe, though

it

> may

> >

> > now be not acceptable.) is not coming forward to educate our

> society,

> >

> > which is in the grip of blind faith, created by predictive

> >

> > astrologers, through Doordarshan etc. Because it is also

written in

> >

> > our constitution that Govt will develop scientific aptitude in

the

> >

> > society. I hope to get his reply in due course.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Respected Sanat Kumar Ji

> >

> > > Sa'daar Pranaam.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Sir, my humble answers to your questions:

> >

> > > " 1 - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> >

> > variable? "

> >

> > > No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter

the

> >

> > destiny.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > " 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> system

> >

> > >

> >

> > > say lal kitab?

> >

> > > Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Respectfully

> >

> > > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > --- On Sun, 9/14/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:

> >

> > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@>

> >

> > > Re: Welcome

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:09 PM

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Namaskar,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Thanks for your reply. So let us start from your msg it-self.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am not agree with your observation >>>>> I am a student of

one

> of

> >

> > >

> >

> > > the most wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Kitab.<<<<< Because every body is student means every body

is

> >

> > >

> >

> > > learning some thing or other till death. So your comment is

> rather

> >

> > >

> >

> > > submissive in nature instead of factual position. Hi Hi.

Because

> >

> > one

> >

> > >

> >

> > > may be student of Ph.D., but when he teach middle class

student

> >

> > then

> >

> > >

> >

> > > he is teacher and he must have knowledge to answer the

various

> >

> > >

> >

> > > questions of middle class. So for us you are respected

teacher.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > OK, let us be serious. We in this forum (which is only forum

of

> >

> > this

> >

> > >

> >

> > > type) are discussing scientific admissibility of any

predictive /

> >

> > >

> >

> > > remedial astrological (related to planet) principals. So you

can

> >

> > >

> >

> > > discuss astrology (you may read first msg of march-08) or Lal

> Kitab

> >

> > >

> >

> > > etc., as you please.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > To start with your Lal Kitab let us have some preliminary

> questions.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > 1 – What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> variable?

> >

> > >

> >

> > > 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> system

> >

> > >

> >

> > > say lal kitab?

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am waiting for your observations and on the basis of answer

to

> >

> > >

> >

> > > these basic questions we will move further or even if you

devise

> >

> > some

> >

> > >

> >

> > > other way for discussion. I have no objection.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I hope our discussion will be fruitful and you will continue

to

> >

> > >

> >

> > > interact.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Thanking you,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Yours truly,

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Sanat

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Gwalior

> >

> > >

> >

> > > 0751-2626868

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Respected Sanat Kumar jain Sahib,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Thanks a lot for your kind words, I am a student of one of

the

> >

> > most

> >

> > >

> >

> > > wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal Kitab. The

> >

> > >

> >

> > > originator and author of this five divine scriptures is Pt.

Roop

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Chand Joshi ji of village Pharwala (Distt Jalandhar) of

Punjab. I

> >

> > >

> >

> > > joined this august group to learn from the vast experience of

the

> >

> > >

> >

> > > luminaries present here, including your good-self.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Respectfully

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > --- On Thu, 9/11/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@>

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Welcome

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Thursday, September 11, 2008, 11:06 PM

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Resp. Members,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > As usual some new members have joined. I welcome all new

> members

> >

> > in

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > our forum. I find that this month some prominent members

have

> >

> > >

> >

> > > joined

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > the forum. They are Mr. Mark Kincaid, Yograj Prabhakar,

> mindsutra

> >

> > >

> >

> > > and

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > srajesh ji.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > We welcome and hope that new members may please come

forward

> >

> > about

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > their views on astrology after going through first msg of

March-

> >

> > 08

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > and some SOA______files in the file section.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > We are waiting for the observations

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Thanks once again for joining the forum.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Yours truly,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sanat

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sanat Kumar Jain

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Gwalior

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

binode kripalani

> numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)

> binodeuk

> binode_kripalani

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

Respected Sanat Kumar Jain jiSir, I am well and alive, was over busy due to heavy workload at my office. I have answered your previous mail separately. Thanks for your concern. RespectfullyYograj Prabhakar--- On Sun, 9/21/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote:sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain Re: Lal kitab Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 11:07 PM

Dear Kripalani,

Thanks for your msg. and we welcome you in our forum. Hope you will

enjoy with a difference.

Though you have supported Karma theory but I think that personally

you are not believing in Karm. As you have generated a mind set that

number will do every thing for you keeping aside your knowledge and

karm. So you have fallen in another trap. Remember there are so many

traps created for livelihood, recognition, publicity etc. So you have

to be very logical, scientific and rational for saving your self.

Strengthen your will power, knowledge, skill, self-confidence,

patience and in last satisfaction.

Waiting for your comments on my first msg "astrology a science or

myth" and various SOA_____ files and so on.

Hope you will continue to share your views.

Remember, nothing is personal and it is academic discussion.

Thanks

Yours truly,

Sanat

PS : We are still waiting for the comments of Sh. Prabhakar ji, who

was very prompt in replying. We hope he may be quite OK. If he has no

reply then please do not bother. Only try to find out the answer.

Read "Astrology a science or myth". Story of Sh. Nathani ji, is also

the same and he is observing long silence only in this forum, whereas

he is active in other forums. We hope he will also turn up in due

course.

, vasdev kripalani udharam

<binnumero@. ..> wrote:

>

> Sir,

> I beleive in one things that is Karmas, just like ten

commandments laid down by the God to follow., and one who follows

are protected by the God.But yes if one doesnt follow then he has to

depend on his judgement, which may be right or wrong.e.g. the

moderator decide which is printable or non printable issue.Hence

just one should follow his own scripture.Like Lord Krishna has

said "Do your duty,and leave the fruit for the god to give.

> Today i have met you, it is because of the good karmas i have

done,that i have come across such lovable and nice people.

> Thanks

> Binode Kripalani

>

> sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain

wrote: Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> Namaskar,

> Thanks for your reply.

>

> able to reciprocate.

> YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and

the

> teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly

do

> Sk – Now I can only say that my Guru ji also says that do not

take

> any thing which you can not reciprocate. So I hope you may be

very

> normal to me. Hi

>

> Ok, now our points

>

> 1

> S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

variable?

> P- (a) No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to

> the

> destiny.

> S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use

of

> event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do

some

> YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a

decent

result

all,

seekers

forget to

getting a

> job.

>

> Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to

alter the

> destiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is

no

> newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what

do

> you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under

an

> umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to

say

> destiny?

>

> 2

> S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

system say

> lal kitab?

> P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future

event

> YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound

by

knowledge

> or its scholars to prove their point. I am reproducing the exact

text

> in Roman Urdu: "Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm

ya

> aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez chahiye."

>

> supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK.

However

> I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system,

principle

> etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we

can

> improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose

you

> have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor.

Then

> will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that

I

> will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So

do

> not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are

not

> putting 4th question. And it is a different issue if you do not

want

>

> 3

> S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction

can

> correctly be known?

> YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab

for

> different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint

to

> a particular aspect.

> Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK

principles, I

> predict that

>

> A any horoscope belongs to Male or Female, because sex has very

vital

> B When he will be married or just have sexual relationship. Do

planet

> marriage?

> countries have mostly more then one marriages at a time and

western

> countries may mostly have more then one marriage (one by one) at

a

> time but mostly have many partner for sexual relationship. So how

any

> planet who is responsible for marriage know and affect as to who

may

> have to lead with one wife, who may with more wives and who may

have

> one by one many wives.

> differentiate that a tribal man or osama may have more children

then

> E About his Education, profession, Finance and of-course about

his

> death.

>

> 4

> Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your

faith on

>

> Regarding your observation "I joined this august group to learn

from

> you and other scholars." I will like to say that we are churning

> predictive astrology and it is up to a member as whether he may

be

>

> Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic

discussion.

> Thanks for very good interaction and if you want then you can

also

> pass it on to other forums/friends to support you. Beside this I

am

>

> Yours truly,

> Sanat

>

> PS : If members are reading these msgs then they may also take

part

> with their views. Remember interaction is the only way to find

the

> astrologer/internet /forum friends to this forum or they may

intimate

> their email to me on sanatkumar_jain@ ... and I will

>

> , Yograj Prabhakar

> <yr_prabhakar@ > wrote:

> >

> > Sa'adar Pranaam

> >

> >

> > Respectfully

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> > Namaskar,

be

> > able to reciprocate.

> >

> > YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right

and

> the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar,

kindly

> >

> >

> > 1

variable?

the

> > destiny.

> >

use of

of

do

> some

> >

decent

result

all,

seekers

forget to

getting a

> job.

> >

> > 2

system

> say

> > lal kitab?

principles.

> >

event

> >

> > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am

bound by

knowledge

> >

> >

> > "Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki

> badkhoyee se parhez

> > chahiye."

> >

> > 3

prediction can

> > correctly be known?

> >

> > YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal

Kitab

> for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can

pinpoint

> >

move

> > in this direction.

> >

> > YRP - Sir, I joined this august group to learn from you and

other

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Yours truly,

> > Sanat

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 9/16/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:

> > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> >

> > Namaskar,

> >

be

> >

> > able to reciprocate.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 1

> >

variable?

> >

the

> >

> > destiny.

> >

> >

> >

use of

> >

of

> >

do

> some

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2

> >

system

> say

> >

> > lal kitab?

> >

principles.

> >

> >

> >

event

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 3

> >

prediction can

> >

> > correctly be known?

> >

> >

> >

> move

> >

> > in this direction.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> >

> >

> > Yours truly,

> >

> > Sanat

> >

> >

> >

> > PS: I am not receiving any reply from Sh. Ghopal ji, Nathani

ji,

> >

> > Mark, Jagannathan ji, Vijayshankar ji since long. I hope they

will

> >

> must

> >

> > support there stand logically, scientifically etc.. Otherwise

there

> >

> > is no use of interaction and one may continue with his own

system

> of

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> will

> >

> > immediately be entered in the forum without any interference

from

> the

> >

> > moderator or if they have any problem even then they must come

out

> so

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I will also like to request Dr. Sasikumar Ji as to

why "Department

> of

> >

> > Space" (which was once explored by our sages through ved, puran

and

> >

> > came our with some physical structure of the Universe, though

it

> may

> >

> society,

> >

> >

> > astrologers, through Doordarshan etc. Because it is also

written in

> >

> > our constitution that Govt will develop scientific aptitude in

the

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > Sa'daar Pranaam.

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > "1 - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> >

> > variable?"

> >

> > > No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter

the

> >

> > destiny.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > "2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> system

> >

> > >

> >

> > > say lal kitab?

> >

> > > Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Respectfully

> >

> > > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Namaskar,

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am not agree with your observation >>>>> I am a student of

one

> of

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Kitab.<<<<< Because every body is student means every body

is

> >

> > >

> >

> rather

> >

> > >

> >

> > > submissive in nature instead of factual position. Hi Hi.

Because

> >

> > one

> >

> > >

> >

> > > may be student of Ph.D., but when he teach middle class

student

> >

> > then

> >

> > >

> >

> > > he is teacher and he must have knowledge to answer the

various

> >

> > >

> >

> > > questions of middle class. So for us you are respected

teacher.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > OK, let us be serious. We in this forum (which is only forum

of

> >

> > this

> >

> > >

> >

> > > type) are discussing scientific admissibility of any

predictive /

> >

> > >

> >

> > > remedial astrological (related to planet) principals. So you

can

> >

> > >

> >

> Kitab

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> questions.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> variable?

> >

> > >

> >

> system

> >

> > >

> >

> > > say lal kitab?

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am waiting for your observations and on the basis of answer

to

> >

> > >

> >

> > > these basic questions we will move further or even if you

devise

> >

> > some

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I hope our discussion will be fruitful and you will continue

to

> >

> > >

> >

> > > interact.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Thanking you,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Yours truly,

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Sanat

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Gwalior

> >

> > >

> >

> > > 0751-2626868

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Thanks a lot for your kind words, I am a student of one of

the

> >

> > most

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > originator and author of this five divine scriptures is Pt.

Roop

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Chand Joshi ji of village Pharwala (Distt Jalandhar) of

Punjab. I

> >

> > >

> >

> > > joined this august group to learn from the vast experience of

the

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Respectfully

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Welcome

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Resp. Members,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> members

> >

> > in

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > our forum. I find that this month some prominent members

have

> >

> > >

> >

> > > joined

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> mindsutra

> >

> > >

> >

> > > and

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > srajesh ji.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > We welcome and hope that new members may please come

forward

> >

> > about

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > their views on astrology after going through first msg of

March-

> >

> > 08

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Yours truly,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sanat

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sanat Kumar Jain

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Gwalior

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> binode kripalani

> numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)

> binodeuk

> binode_kripalani@ ...

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ---

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

Respected Sanat Jain ji,

Namaskar

I am sorry for responding late as I was over busy during the last few

days due to heavy workload. My answers are right below your questions.

, " sanat2221 "

<sanatkumar_jain wrote:

>

> Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> Namaskar,

> Thanks for your reply.

>

> able to reciprocate.

> YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and the

> teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly do

> Sk – Now I can only say that my Guru ji also says that do not take

> any thing which you can not reciprocate. So I hope you may be very

> normal to me. Hi

My answer : As you please sir.

>

> Ok, now our points

>

> 1

> S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable?

> P- (a) No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter

> the

> destiny.

> S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use of

> event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do some

> YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a decent

> curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the result

> of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all,

> because there are certain qualification examination for job seekers

> where participants are not informed individually. So if one forget to

> respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of getting a

> job.

>

> Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to alter the

> destiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is no

> newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what do

> you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under an

> umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to say

> destiny?

My answer : Although destiny is fixed, but What is wrong in protecting

yourself? What one should do if someone from the family suffers a

massive heart attack? is it against the destiny to give him artificial

breaths? Is this the violation of some divine dictum?

> 2

> S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system say

> lal kitab?

> P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.

> S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event

> YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound by

> advised its followers never to criticize other streams of knowledge

> or its scholars to prove their point. I am reproducing the exact text

> in Roman Urdu: " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya

> aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez chahiye. "

>

> supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK. However

> I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system, principle

> etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we can

> improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose you

> have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor. Then

> will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that I

> will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So do

> not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are not

> putting 4th question. And it is a different issue if you do not want

Amy answer: I am neither supporting nor rejecting any stream of

knowledge, if my words suggests so - I am sorry.

>

> 3

> S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can

> correctly be known?

> YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab for

> different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint to

> a particular aspect.

> Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK principles, I

> predict that

>

> A any horoscope belongs to Male or Female, because sex has very vital

> B When he will be married or just have sexual relationship. Do planet

> marriage?

> countries have mostly more then one marriages at a time and western

> countries may mostly have more then one marriage (one by one) at a

> time but mostly have many partner for sexual relationship. So how any

> planet who is responsible for marriage know and affect as to who may

> have to lead with one wife, who may with more wives and who may have

> one by one many wives.

> differentiate that a tribal man or osama may have more children then

> E About his Education, profession, Finance and of-course about his

> death.

My answer : I am not aware if there is some specific principles to

find the sex of the native through Lal Kitab. But time of marriage,

number of marriages, sexual relations, number of kids, education,

profession and finance and death can be predicted. Regarding the rest

of your points, I am still learning these things, once I found the

answers I will share with this august forum. If you really want to

know the answers, I would request you to procure the original books

and study for a couple of years.

>

> 4

> Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your faith on

>

> Regarding your observation " I joined this august group to learn from

> you and other scholars. " I will like to say that we are churning

> predictive astrology and it is up to a member as whether he may be

My answer : For me, faith is greater than any science of the universe.

By the ways, not only Lal Kitab but Sri Bhagwat Geeta too came into

being on the sacred land from where I belong. And I am proud of it -

but certainly not Biased, rest asured.

> Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic discussion.

> Thanks for very good interaction and if you want then you can also

> pass it on to other forums/friends to support you. Beside this I am

My answer : I wish you good luck for your endeavors. My services for

the cause are available to you 24x7.

> Yours truly,

> Sanat

>

> PS : If members are reading these msgs then they may also take part

> with their views. Remember interaction is the only way to find the

> astrologer/internet/forum friends to this forum or they may intimate

> their email to me on sanatkumar_jain and I will

Respectfully

Yograj Prabakar

>

>

>

> , Yograj Prabhakar

> <yr_prabhakar@> wrote:

> >

> > Sa'adar Pranaam

> >

> >

> > Respectfully

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> > Namaskar,

> > Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not be

> > able to reciprocate.

> >

> > YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and

> the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly

> >

> > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many points

> >

> > 1

> > S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable?

> > P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the

> > destiny.

> >

> > S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use of

> > knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence of

> > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do

> some

> >

> > YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a decent

> curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the result

> of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all,

> because there are certain qualification examination for job seekers

> where participants are not informed individually. So if one forget to

> respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of getting a

> job.

> >

> > 2

> > S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any system

> say

> > lal kitab?

> > P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.

> >

> > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event

> >

> > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound by

> advised its followers never to criticize other streams of knowledge

> >

> >

> > " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki

> badkhoyee se parhez

> > chahiye. "

> >

> > 3

> > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can

> > correctly be known?

> >

> > YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab

> for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint

> >

> > I Hope you will continue to share your views and we will slowly move

> > in this direction.

> >

> > YRP - Sir, I joined this august group to learn from you and other

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Yours truly,

> > Sanat

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 9/16/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@> wrote:

> > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> >

> > Namaskar,

> >

> > Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not be

> >

> > able to reciprocate.

> >

> >

> >

> > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many points

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 1

> >

> > S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or variable?

> >

> > P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the

> >

> > destiny.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> some

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2

> >

> say

> >

> > lal kitab?

> >

> > P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.

> >

> >

> >

> > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future event

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 3

> >

> > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction can

> >

> > correctly be known?

> >

> >

> >

> move

> >

> > in this direction.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> >

> >

> > Yours truly,

> >

> > Sanat

> >

> >

> >

> > PS: I am not receiving any reply from Sh. Ghopal ji, Nathani ji,

> >

> > Mark, Jagannathan ji, Vijayshankar ji since long. I hope they will

> >

> must

> >

> > support there stand logically, scientifically etc.. Otherwise there

> >

> > is no use of interaction and one may continue with his own system

> of

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> will

> >

> > immediately be entered in the forum without any interference from

> the

> >

> > moderator or if they have any problem even then they must come out

> so

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I will also like to request Dr. Sasikumar Ji as to why " Department

> of

> >

> > Space " (which was once explored by our sages through ved, puran and

> >

> > came our with some physical structure of the Universe, though it

> may

> >

> society,

> >

> >

> > astrologers, through Doordarshan etc. Because it is also written in

> >

> > our constitution that Govt will develop scientific aptitude in the

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > Sa'daar Pranaam.

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > " 1 - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> >

> > variable? "

> >

> > > No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter the

> >

> > destiny.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > " 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> system

> >

> > >

> >

> > > say lal kitab?

> >

> > > Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab principles.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Respectfully

> >

> > > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Namaskar,

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am not agree with your observation >>>>> I am a student of one

> of

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Kitab.<<<<< Because every body is student means every body is

> >

> > >

> >

> rather

> >

> > >

> >

> > > submissive in nature instead of factual position. Hi Hi. Because

> >

> > one

> >

> > >

> >

> > > may be student of Ph.D., but when he teach middle class student

> >

> > then

> >

> > >

> >

> > > he is teacher and he must have knowledge to answer the various

> >

> > >

> >

> > > questions of middle class. So for us you are respected teacher.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > OK, let us be serious. We in this forum (which is only forum of

> >

> > this

> >

> > >

> >

> > > type) are discussing scientific admissibility of any predictive /

> >

> > >

> >

> > > remedial astrological (related to planet) principals. So you can

> >

> > >

> >

> Kitab

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> questions.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> variable?

> >

> > >

> >

> system

> >

> > >

> >

> > > say lal kitab?

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I am waiting for your observations and on the basis of answer to

> >

> > >

> >

> > > these basic questions we will move further or even if you devise

> >

> > some

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I hope our discussion will be fruitful and you will continue to

> >

> > >

> >

> > > interact.

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Thanking you,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Yours truly,

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Sanat

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Gwalior

> >

> > >

> >

> > > 0751-2626868

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Thanks a lot for your kind words, I am a student of one of the

> >

> > most

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > originator and author of this five divine scriptures is Pt. Roop

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Chand Joshi ji of village Pharwala (Distt Jalandhar) of Punjab. I

> >

> > >

> >

> > > joined this august group to learn from the vast experience of the

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Respectfully

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Welcome

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Resp. Members,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> members

> >

> > in

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > our forum. I find that this month some prominent members have

> >

> > >

> >

> > > joined

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> mindsutra

> >

> > >

> >

> > > and

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > srajesh ji.

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > We welcome and hope that new members may please come forward

> >

> > about

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > their views on astrology after going through first msg of March-

> >

> > 08

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Yours truly,

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sanat

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Sanat Kumar Jain

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > > Gwalior

> >

> > >

> >

> > > >

> >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ghopal ji,

Namaskar,

Thanks for your msg.

Yes, Lal Kitab was written by Sh. Roop Chand ji, during 1942 and

1952. It was not famous since then. But after 1990 when new

generation came with so many hardship then astrologer picked up this

LK as a business with simple remedy. It is popular and providing

business due to remedy for those persons who never believe in Karm

(despite following Gita).

I am waiting for comments of Sh Prabhakar ji. I don't know why he is

silent because he can very well come forward with his stand. I don't

think there is any harm if a person support his stand. But

simultaneously he must have some logical and scientific approach if

he claims that it is science.

>>>>> Kriplani, " Today i have met you, it is because of the good

karmas i have done,that i have come across such lovable and nice

people. " but why this prasies;one day you would feel like abusing

him;then!!<<<<<< Yes, you are right. I agree with your views.

I am waiting for your comments on blog " Astrology a science or myth " .

Thanks,

Sanat.

, " TKP Ghopal "

<astrogopalji wrote:

>

> Dear Sanatji

> Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji-you mentioned his name,is he the one

responsible

> LalKitab?

> Really I am not aware except the name LalaKitab.

> I would like to apraise Mr.Prabhakar if the destiny is

final,absolutely no

> 'parihaaram' can work ;rather should not work.

> Why at all we need to pursue the horoscope is to tell the native the

> suffering he/she undergoes can come to an end in a short while or

so.It is

> to give him/her a moral boost and what else.

> Even Gandhi was reciprocated,why should we give a matinee idol

treatment to

> Gurujis.The disciples of KSK have said that he asked us to

improve the

> said principle,and he is reciprocated by nook and corner.

> You met Sanat ok ,Kriplani, " Today i have met you, it is because of

the good

> karmas i have done,that i have come across such lovable and nice

people. "

> but why this prasies;one day you would feel like abusing him;then!!

> So try to be yourself.I think this is also said by some big ppl.

> Regards

> tkp

>

>

>

> On 9/18/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote:

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> > Namaskar,

> > Thanks for your reply.

> >

> > Sk - Please do not be so humble, so I may not be

> > able to reciprocate.

the

> > teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly do

> > not deprive me of this right.

> > Sk – Now I can only say that my Guru ji also says that do not take

> > any thing which you can not reciprocate. So I hope you may be very

> > normal to me. Hi

> >

> > Ok, now our points

> >

> > 1

variable?

> > P- (a) No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to

> > the

> > destiny.

some

decent

> > job, but can he/she afford to skip the interview? It is beyond

> > anyone's power to stop rainfall, but what is wrong in protecting

> > yourself under an umbrella? Knowing the future is just like the

> > curiosity of a student who browse newspaper daily to see the

result

> > of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all,

> > because there are certain qualification examination for job

seekers

> > where participants are not informed individually. So if one

forget to

> > respond within time he/she may loose a potential chance of

getting a

> > job.

> >

> > Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to alter

the

> > destiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is no

> > wrong in protecting ourselves under an umbrella; Or browsing

> > newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what do

> > you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under

an

> > umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to

say

> > that are these actions are within our limit and not covered by

> > destiny?

> >

> > 2

say

> > lal kitab?

principles.

event

> > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound

by

> > one of the dictum of this divine scripture called Lal Kitab that

> > advised its followers never to criticize other streams of

knowledge

> > or its scholars to prove their point. I am reproducing the exact

text

> > in Roman Urdu: " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm

ya

> > aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez chahiye. "

> >

> > Sk – You have a bundle of arguments in favor, it means you are

> > supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK.

However

> > I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system, principle

> > etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we

can

> > improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose

you

> > have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor.

Then

> > will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that

I

> > will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So

do

> > not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are

not

> > creators of the principles but definitely want to know about the

> > viability, science and logic of these predictive system. So I am

> > putting 4th question. And it is a different issue if you do not

want

> > to open the gate of traditional astrology. It is up to you.

> >

> > 3

> > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction

can

> > correctly be known?

for

> > different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint

to

> > a particular aspect.

> > Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK

principles, I

> > mean to say that you may intimate any principle by which you can

> > predict that

> >

> > A any horoscope belongs to Male or Female, because sex has very

vital

> > role in the life of some one (through out the world and in all

> > religion), and it affect whole sequence of event.

> > B When he will be married or just have sexual relationship. Do

planet

> > knows that it is marriage and it is sexual relationship without

> > marriage?

> > C How many marriages. Because in India we have mostly only one

> > marriage and one partner for sexual relationship, where as Muslim

> > countries have mostly more then one marriages at a time and

western

> > countries may mostly have more then one marriage (one by one) at a

> > time but mostly have many partner for sexual relationship. So how

any

> > planet who is responsible for marriage know and affect as to who

may

> > have to lead with one wife, who may with more wives and who may

have

> > one by one many wives.

> > D How many childrens (male or female) and when. How planet

> > differentiate that a tribal man or osama may have more children

then

> > most of the persons of the world.

> > E About his Education, profession, Finance and of-course about his

> > death.

> >

> > 4

> > Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your

faith on

> > LK because Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji belongs to Punjab (your state)?

> >

> > Regarding your observation " I joined this august group to learn

from

> > you and other scholars. " I will like to say that we are churning

> > predictive astrology and it is up to a member as whether he may be

> > able to digest the nectar or not.

> >

> > Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic

discussion.

> > Thanks for very good interaction and if you want then you can also

> > pass it on to other forums/friends to support you. Beside this I

am

> > changing the heading for proper linking.

> >

> > Yours truly,

> > Sanat

> >

> > PS : If members are reading these msgs then they may also take

part

> > with their views. Remember interaction is the only way to find the

> > way and to streamline your views. So I will like to invite every

> > member for interaction. They can also invite their

> > astrologer/internet/forum friends to this forum or they may

intimate

> > their email to me on sanatkumar_jain<sanatkumar_jain%

40rediffmail.com>and I will

> > personally invite them for interaction.

> >

> > <%

40>,

> > Yograj Prabhakar

> > <yr_prabhakar@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Sabat Kumar Jain Sahib,

> > > Sa'adar Pranaam

> > >

> > > I have answered under each of your question.

> > >

> > > Respectfully

> > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaskar,

> > > Thanks for your reply. Please do not be so humble, so I may not

be

> > > able to reciprocate.

> > >

> > > YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right and

> > the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar,

kindly

> > do not deprive me of this right.

> > >

> > > Now I am digging further both points, which may trigger many

> > > in due course (like point no 3)

> > >

> > > 1

> > > S - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

variable?

> > > P- No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter

the

> > > destiny.

> > >

> > > S – When we are not able to change destiny then what is the use

of

> > > knowing destiny? If it is like a film show where every sequence

of

> > > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do

> > some

> > > remedy; say remedy of lal kitab?

> > >

> > > YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a

decent

result

> > of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at all,

seekers

forget to

getting a

> > job.

> > >

> > > 2

> > > S– Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

system

> > say

> > > lal kitab?

> > > P- Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> > >

> > > S- What do you say, is LK is perfect in prediction for future

event

> > > instead of so many other systems like traditional, KP, western,

> > > tarot, palmistry, numerology, vaastu, Nadi and so on?

> > >

> > > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am

bound by

knowledge

> > or its scholars to prove their point. I am

> > >

> > > reproducing the exact text in Roman Urdu:

> > >

> > > " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki

> > badkhoyee se parhez

> > > chahiye. "

> > >

> > > 3

> > > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction

can

> > > correctly be known?

> > >

> > > YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal

Kitab

> > for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can

pinpoint

> > to a particular aspect.

> > >

> > > I Hope you will continue to share your views and we will slowly

move

> > > in this direction.

> > >

> > > YRP - Sir, I joined this august group to learn from you and

other

> > scholars. I will continue to share my views, whenever necessary.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > Yours truly,

> > > Sanat

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 9/16/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@> wrote:

> > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@>

> > > <%

40>

> > > Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 11:00 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaskar,

> > >

be

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1

> > >

variable?

> > >

the

> > >

> > > destiny.

> > >

> > >

> > >

of

> > >

of

> > >

> > > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or do

> > some

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2

> > >

system

> > say

> > >

> > > lal kitab?

> > >

principles.

> > >

> > >

> > >

event

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 3

> > >

can

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > move

> > >

> > > in this direction.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Yours truly,

> > >

> > > Sanat

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > PS: I am not receiving any reply from Sh. Ghopal ji, Nathani ji,

> > >

> > > Mark, Jagannathan ji, Vijayshankar ji since long. I hope they

will

> > >

> > > come out with their comments instead of observing silence. They

> > must

> > >

> > > support there stand logically, scientifically etc.. Otherwise

there

> > >

> > > is no use of interaction and one may continue with his own

system

> > of

> > >

> > > exploitation if it is bread and butter for him.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I will like to request other silent members to take part in

> > >

> > > interaction and they may join from this msg. it-self. There msg

> > will

> > >

> > > immediately be entered in the forum without any interference

from

> > the

> > >

> > > moderator or if they have any problem even then they must come

out

> > so

> > >

> > > that their problem may be sorted out.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I will also like to request Dr. Sasikumar Ji as to

why " Department

> > of

> > >

> > > Space " (which was once explored by our sages through ved, puran

and

> > >

> > > came our with some physical structure of the Universe, though it

> > may

> > >

> > > now be not acceptable.) is not coming forward to educate our

> > society,

> > >

> > > which is in the grip of blind faith, created by predictive

> > >

> > > astrologers, through Doordarshan etc. Because it is also

written in

> > >

> > > our constitution that Govt will develop scientific aptitude in

the

> > >

> > > society. I hope to get his reply in due course.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Respected Sanat Kumar Ji

> > >

> > > > Sa'daar Pranaam.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Sir, my humble answers to your questions:

> > >

> > > > " 1 - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> > >

> > > variable? "

> > >

> > > > No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter

the

> > >

> > > destiny.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > " 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> > system

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > say lal kitab?

> > >

> > > > Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Respectfully

> > >

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > --- On Sun, 9/14/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > > Re: Welcome

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:09 PM

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Namaskar,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Thanks for your reply. So let us start from your msg it-self.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I am not agree with your observation >>>>> I am a student of

one

> > of

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > the most wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Kitab.<<<<< Because every body is student means every body is

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > learning some thing or other till death. So your comment is

> > rather

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > submissive in nature instead of factual position. Hi Hi.

Because

> > >

> > > one

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > may be student of Ph.D., but when he teach middle class

student

> > >

> > > then

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > he is teacher and he must have knowledge to answer the various

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > questions of middle class. So for us you are respected

teacher.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > OK, let us be serious. We in this forum (which is only forum

of

> > >

> > > this

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > type) are discussing scientific admissibility of any

predictive /

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > remedial astrological (related to planet) principals. So you

can

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > discuss astrology (you may read first msg of march-08) or Lal

> > Kitab

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > etc., as you please.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > To start with your Lal Kitab let us have some preliminary

> > questions.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > 1 – What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> > variable?

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> > system

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > say lal kitab?

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I am waiting for your observations and on the basis of answer

to

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > these basic questions we will move further or even if you

devise

> > >

> > > some

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > other way for discussion. I have no objection.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I hope our discussion will be fruitful and you will continue

to

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > interact.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Thanking you,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Yours truly,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Sanat

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Gwalior

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > 0751-2626868

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Respected Sanat Kumar jain Sahib,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Thanks a lot for your kind words, I am a student of one of

the

> > >

> > > most

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal Kitab. The

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > originator and author of this five divine scriptures is Pt.

Roop

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Chand Joshi ji of village Pharwala (Distt Jalandhar) of

Punjab. I

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > joined this august group to learn from the vast experience of

the

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > luminaries present here, including your good-self.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Respectfully

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > --- On Thu, 9/11/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@>

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Welcome

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Thursday, September 11, 2008, 11:06 PM

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Resp. Members,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > As usual some new members have joined. I welcome all new

> > members

> > >

> > > in

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > our forum. I find that this month some prominent members

have

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > joined

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > the forum. They are Mr. Mark Kincaid, Yograj Prabhakar,

> > mindsutra

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > and

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > srajesh ji.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > We welcome and hope that new members may please come forward

> > >

> > > about

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > their views on astrology after going through first msg of

March-

> > >

> > > 08

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > and some SOA______files in the file section.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > We are waiting for the observations

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Thanks once again for joining the forum.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Yours truly,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Sanat

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Sanat Kumar Jain

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Gwalior

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> TKP Ghopal

> 32.2/40 Rajaratnam St.,Riverside Road,

> I Agraharam,SALEM-636 001

> 93666 23444

>

Resp. Prabhakar ji,

Namaskar,

Thanks for your reply and happy to know that you are quite OK. I was

anxious only due to seasonal problems, as this is the time of Maleria

etc. Please do not take it otherwise. Because, generally I can sense

as to when some one will stop interaction. Then I am not worried. But

your msg. suddenly stopped after a very prompt and regular reply,

hence I was little anxious and our discussion was also not at such

point, where you can skip interaction. Hope you would not take it

otherwise. By the way in which office you are working. Because we

must also be aware about each other step wise step for proper

interaction.

Ok, now our points (I am trimming the msg. so that msg may not be

bulky. Please keep record for referencing)

Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to alter the

destiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is no

wrong in protecting ourselves under an umbrella; Or browsing

newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what do

you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under an

umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to say

that are these actions are within our limit and not covered by

destiny?

P : Although destiny is fixed, but What is wrong in protecting

yourself? What one should do if someone from the family suffers a

massive heart attack? is it against the destiny to give him artificial

breaths? Is this the violation of some divine dictum?

Sk : You have not followed my point. I was saying as to whether >>

give him artificial breaths <<<<<<< is destined or not. In other

words it is our Karm without any support from destiny (which is being

known with the help of LK or say any other branch); or to be more

specific I can say as to whether some major events (you have to

mention these events for further interaction) are destined with fill

in the blank for our remedial exercises.

Otherwise, in view of your comments it appears as if we are sitting

in theater where a film show is going on; and when villain follow

heroin with some bad intention then audience raised there voice or

fist in support of heroin with saying " what is the harm if we are

raising our voice or first " (or to >> give him artificial breaths

<<<). Then certainly viewers of Balcony (like Narad ji) will say that

they are sitting in lower class (like Martya Lok) with lower

mentality (like humans) and can not see the film (which is already

drafted according to the wishes of director) (or destiny). Narayan

Narayan Hi Hi.

Sk – You have a bundle of arguments in favor, it means you are

supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK. However

I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system, principle

etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we can

improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose you

have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor. Then

will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that I

will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So do

not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are not

creators of the principles but definitely want to know about the

viability, science and logic of these predictive system. So I am

putting 4th question. And it is a different issue if you do not want

to open the gate of traditional astrology. It is up to you.

P: I am neither supporting nor rejecting any stream of knowledge, if

my words suggests so - I am sorry.

Sk : We can now drop this point with a conclusion that you are only

in support of LK and do not want to talk about other systems. OK.

YRP (a) - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal Kitab

for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint

to a particular aspect.

Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK principles, I

mean to say that you may intimate any principle by which you can

predict that ……. ………

P : I am not aware if there is some specific principles to

find the sex of the native through Lal Kitab. But time of marriage,

profession and finance and death can be predicted. Regarding the rest

of your points, I am still learning these things, once I found the

answers I will share with this august forum. If you really want to

know the answers, I would request you to procure the original books

and study for a couple of years.

SK : OK. You may take your own time for specific principle regarding

sex of native. We can drop this sub-point for the present. But I will

like to inform you that I have gone through many versions of LK and I

do not find any specific principle by which time of marriage,

profession and finance and death can be " specifically predicted " .

Because main approach of the book is towards remedy. However you

have not provided any principle for such predicitive principle for

further movement of our discussion as indicated in YRP(a) above.

Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your faith on

LK because Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji belongs to Punjab (your state)?

P : For me, faith is greater than any science of the universe.

By the ways, not only Lal Kitab but Sri Bhagwat Geeta too came into

being on the sacred land from where I belong. And I am proud of it -

but certainly not Biased, rest asured.

SK: Geeta, Ramayan, Puran, Ved etc. are our heritage, religion and we

may have proud over it. But it does not mean that any book published

in last 50-60 years can be put under our heritage or even regarded as

equal. Because neither it is religious book nor scientific book nor

ancestral book. So how you can categorize content of such book equal

to Geeta. You can at the most say that it is discovery, research, new

dimension to astronomy or to predictive astrology and so on but

certainly in my opinion you are degrading the heritage and religious

value of Geeta by equating it with LK. Because Geeta is in support of

Karm whereas LK is in support of remedy without doing any Karm (i.e.

knowledge, self confidence, hard work etc.). So far your faith is

concerned, I will like to say that knowledge improves in steps. First

we have some fear mixed knowledge (when we do not know any thing

about the reasons for any mishap like wildfire or storm or eclipse)

then we simply save our self without knowing in deep. Gradually it

become faith. But when we know any reason for any mishap even then we

follow our primitive faith then it is only blind faith and if it is

supported by some religious stories then it is myth + blind faith.

Thus any faith which is still prevailing in the society despite

scientific knowledge can only be categorized as blind faith, and any

faith which can be scientifically supported then there is no question

of faith. Because it is scientifically proved. I think you do not

have blind faith on LK and will like to analyze its principles. Hence

I am moving our discussion further by introducing another point.

Because if you have blind faith then there is no question of

analysis.

5 Do you have faith in existence of Rahu Ketu (as they are in LK with

same location as in planetary astrology) or they are scientifically

proved.

Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic discussion.

Thanks for very good interaction. Hope this interaction will continue

and members will read it with interest.

Yours truly,

Sanat

PS : Members may join interaction from any point and on any side. As

we are having a very good interaction with Sh Prabhakar Ji. And I am

sure he will educate the members and will like to share his stand.

- In , " Yograj Prabhakar "

<yr_prabhakar wrote:

>

> Respected Sanat Jain ji,

> Namaskar

>

> I am sorry for responding late as I was over busy during the last

few

> days due to heavy workload. My answers are right below your

questions.

>

> , " sanat2221 "

> <sanatkumar_jain@> wrote:

> >

> > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> > Namaskar,

> > Thanks for your reply.

> >

> > Sk - Please do not be so humble, so I may not be

> > able to reciprocate.

the

> > teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar, kindly

do

> > not deprive me of this right.

> > Sk – Now I can only say that my Guru ji also says that do not

take

> > any thing which you can not reciprocate. So I hope you may be

very

> > normal to me. Hi

>

> My answer : As you please sir.

> >

> > Ok, now our points

> >

> > 1

variable?

> > P- (a) No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to

> > the

> > destiny.

some

decent

result

> > of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at

all,

seekers

forget to

getting a

> > job.

> >

> > Sk – At one side you are saying that we have no capacity to alter

the

> > destiny (refer P(1) above) and now you are saying that there is

no

> > wrong in protecting ourselves under an umbrella; Or browsing

> > newspaper daily to see the result of his examination. Now, what

do

> > you say; Is it not destined that we will protect ourselves under

an

> > umbrella or we will read newspaper to see the result. I mean to

say

> > that are these actions are within our limit and not covered by

> > destiny?

>

> My answer : Although destiny is fixed, but What is wrong in

protecting

> yourself? What one should do if someone from the family suffers a

> massive heart attack? is it against the destiny to give him

artificial

> breaths? Is this the violation of some divine dictum?

>

> > 2

say

> > lal kitab?

principles.

event

> > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am bound

by

knowledge

> > or its scholars to prove their point. I am reproducing the exact

text

> > in Roman Urdu: " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm

ya

> > aalim ki badkhoyee se parhez chahiye. "

> >

> > Sk – You have a bundle of arguments in favor, it means you are

> > supporting LK and may not be in favour of other streams. OK.

However

> > I will like to say that analyzing any knowledge, system,

principle

> > etc. including LK is not criticism. Because only by analyzing we

can

> > improve our knowledge and can see the basic foundation. Suppose

you

> > have to advise a friend for his treatment through some doctor.

Then

> > will you not advise him best doctor, or will you like to say that

I

> > will not advise you because it is criticism of other doctors. So

do

> > not take it otherwise. We are only analyzing the systems. We are

not

> > creators of the principles but definitely want to know about the

> > viability, science and logic of these predictive system. So I am

> > putting 4th question. And it is a different issue if you do not

want

> > to open the gate of traditional astrology. It is up to you.

>

> Amy answer: I am neither supporting nor rejecting any stream of

> knowledge, if my words suggests so - I am sorry.

> >

> > 3

> > S – Is there any single principle in LK by which any prediction

can

> > correctly be known?

for

> > different events, It will be more appropriate if you can pinpoint

to

> > a particular aspect.

> > Sk- I offer you following categories for supporting LK

principles, I

> > mean to say that you may intimate any principle by which you can

> > predict that

> >

> > A any horoscope belongs to Male or Female, because sex has very

vital

> > role in the life of some one (through out the world and in all

> > religion), and it affect whole sequence of event.

> > B When he will be married or just have sexual relationship. Do

planet

> > knows that it is marriage and it is sexual relationship without

> > marriage?

> > C How many marriages. Because in India we have mostly only one

> > marriage and one partner for sexual relationship, where as Muslim

> > countries have mostly more then one marriages at a time and

western

> > countries may mostly have more then one marriage (one by one) at

a

> > time but mostly have many partner for sexual relationship. So how

any

> > planet who is responsible for marriage know and affect as to who

may

> > have to lead with one wife, who may with more wives and who may

have

> > one by one many wives.

> > D How many childrens (male or female) and when. How planet

> > differentiate that a tribal man or osama may have more children

then

> > most of the persons of the world.

> > E About his Education, profession, Finance and of-course about

his

> > death.

>

> My answer : I am not aware if there is some specific principles to

> find the sex of the native through Lal Kitab. But time of marriage,

> number of marriages, sexual relations, number of kids, education,

> profession and finance and death can be predicted. Regarding the

rest

> of your points, I am still learning these things, once I found the

> answers I will share with this august forum. If you really want to

> know the answers, I would request you to procure the original books

> and study for a couple of years.

>

> >

> > 4

> > Sk – Do you think LK is scientifically correct or it is your

faith on

> > LK because Pt. Roop Chand Joshi ji belongs to Punjab (your state)?

> >

> > Regarding your observation " I joined this august group to learn

from

> > you and other scholars. " I will like to say that we are churning

> > predictive astrology and it is up to a member as whether he may

be

> > able to digest the nectar or not.

>

> My answer : For me, faith is greater than any science of the

universe.

> By the ways, not only Lal Kitab but Sri Bhagwat Geeta too came into

> being on the sacred land from where I belong. And I am proud of it -

> but certainly not Biased, rest asured.

>

> > Remember that nothing is personal and it is only academic

discussion.

> > Thanks for very good interaction and if you want then you can

also

> > pass it on to other forums/friends to support you. Beside this I

am

> > changing the heading for proper linking.

>

> My answer : I wish you good luck for your endeavors. My services

for

> the cause are available to you 24x7.

>

> > Yours truly,

> > Sanat

> >

> > PS : If members are reading these msgs then they may also take

part

> > with their views. Remember interaction is the only way to find

the

> > way and to streamline your views. So I will like to invite every

> > member for interaction. They can also invite their

> > astrologer/internet/forum friends to this forum or they may

intimate

> > their email to me on sanatkumar_jain@ and I will

> > personally invite them for interaction.

>

> Respectfully

> Yograj Prabakar

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> > , Yograj Prabhakar

> > <yr_prabhakar@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Sabat Kumar Jain Sahib,

> > > Sa'adar Pranaam

> > >

> > > I have answered under each of your question.

> > >

> > > Respectfully

> > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaskar,

be

> > >

> > > YRP - You need not to reciprocate at all, but it is my right

and

> > the teachings of my Gurus to give full respect to a scholar,

kindly

> > do not deprive me of this right.

> > >

> > >

> > > 1

variable?

the

> > > destiny.

> > >

of

of

> > > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or

do

> > some

> > >

> > > YRP - Respected Sir, suppose a person is destined to found a

decent

result

> > of his examination, and in my humble opinion It is not bad at

all,

seekers

forget to

getting a

> > job.

> > >

> > > 2

system

> > say

> > > lal kitab?

principles.

> > >

event

> > >

> > > YRP - Sir, I have a bundle of arguments in favor, but I am

bound by

knowledge

> > or its scholars to prove their point. I am

> > >

> > > reproducing the exact text in Roman Urdu:

> > >

> > > " Baat kee asliyat paaney ke liye, kisi doosrey ilm ya aalim ki

> > badkhoyee se parhez

> > > chahiye. "

> > >

> > > 3

can

> > >

> > > YRP - There are different principles/methods defined in Lal

Kitab

> > for different events, It will be more appropriate if you can

pinpoint

> > to a particular aspect.

> > >

move

> > > in this direction.

> > >

> > > YRP - Sir, I joined this august group to learn from you and

other

> > scholars. I will continue to share my views, whenever necessary.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > Yours truly,

> > > Sanat

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 9/16/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@> wrote:

> > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain@>

> > >

> > > Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 11:00 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaskar,

> > >

be

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 1

> > >

variable?

> > >

the

> > >

> > > destiny.

> > >

> > >

> > >

of

> > >

of

> > >

> > > event is fixed then where is the necessity to do any thing or

do

> > some

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2

> > >

system

> > say

> > >

> > > lal kitab?

> > >

principles.

> > >

> > >

> > >

event

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 3

> > >

can

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > move

> > >

> > > in this direction.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Yours truly,

> > >

> > > Sanat

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > PS: I am not receiving any reply from Sh. Ghopal ji, Nathani

ji,

> > >

> > > Mark, Jagannathan ji, Vijayshankar ji since long. I hope they

will

> > >

> > > come out with their comments instead of observing silence. They

> > must

> > >

> > > support there stand logically, scientifically etc.. Otherwise

there

> > >

> > > is no use of interaction and one may continue with his own

system

> > of

> > >

> > > exploitation if it is bread and butter for him.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I will like to request other silent members to take part in

> > >

> > > interaction and they may join from this msg. it-self. There msg

> > will

> > >

> > > immediately be entered in the forum without any interference

from

> > the

> > >

> > > moderator or if they have any problem even then they must come

out

> > so

> > >

> > > that their problem may be sorted out.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I will also like to request Dr. Sasikumar Ji as to

why " Department

> > of

> > >

> > > Space " (which was once explored by our sages through ved, puran

and

> > >

> > > came our with some physical structure of the Universe, though

it

> > may

> > >

> > > now be not acceptable.) is not coming forward to educate our

> > society,

> > >

> > > which is in the grip of blind faith, created by predictive

> > >

> > > astrologers, through Doordarshan etc. Because it is also

written in

> > >

> > > our constitution that Govt will develop scientific aptitude in

the

> > >

> > > society. I hope to get his reply in due course.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Respected Sanat Kumar Ji

> > >

> > > > Sa'daar Pranaam.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Sir, my humble answers to your questions:

> > >

> > > > " 1 - What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> > >

> > > variable? "

> > >

> > > > No, It is beyond any ordinary human beings capacity to alter

the

> > >

> > > destiny.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > " 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> > system

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > say lal kitab?

> > >

> > > > Yes, events of the future can be known with Lal Kitab

principles.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Respectfully

> > >

> > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > --- On Sun, 9/14/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > > Re: Welcome

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Sunday, September 14, 2008, 11:09 PM

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Resp. Prabhakar ji,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Namaskar,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Thanks for your reply. So let us start from your msg it-self.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I am not agree with your observation >>>>> I am a student of

one

> > of

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > the most wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Kitab.<<<<< Because every body is student means every body

is

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > learning some thing or other till death. So your comment is

> > rather

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > submissive in nature instead of factual position. Hi Hi.

Because

> > >

> > > one

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > may be student of Ph.D., but when he teach middle class

student

> > >

> > > then

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > he is teacher and he must have knowledge to answer the

various

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > questions of middle class. So for us you are respected

teacher.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > OK, let us be serious. We in this forum (which is only forum

of

> > >

> > > this

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > type) are discussing scientific admissibility of any

predictive /

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > remedial astrological (related to planet) principals. So you

can

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > discuss astrology (you may read first msg of march-08) or Lal

> > Kitab

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > etc., as you please.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > To start with your Lal Kitab let us have some preliminary

> > questions.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > 1 – What is your opinion about the destiny? Is it fixed or

> > variable?

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > 2 – Is it possible to know any event of the future with any

> > system

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > say lal kitab?

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I am waiting for your observations and on the basis of answer

to

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > these basic questions we will move further or even if you

devise

> > >

> > > some

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > other way for discussion. I have no objection.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > I hope our discussion will be fruitful and you will continue

to

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > interact.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Thanking you,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Yours truly,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Sanat

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Gwalior

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > 0751-2626868

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > , Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > <yr_prabhakar@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Respected Sanat Kumar jain Sahib,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Thanks a lot for your kind words, I am a student of one of

the

> > >

> > > most

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > wonderful stream of indian Astrology known as Lal Kitab. The

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > originator and author of this five divine scriptures is Pt.

Roop

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Chand Joshi ji of village Pharwala (Distt Jalandhar) of

Punjab. I

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > joined this august group to learn from the vast experience of

the

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > luminaries present here, including your good-self.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Respectfully

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Yograj Prabhakar

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > --- On Thu, 9/11/08, sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_ jain@>

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Welcome

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Thursday, September 11, 2008, 11:06 PM

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Resp. Members,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > As usual some new members have joined. I welcome all new

> > members

> > >

> > > in

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > our forum. I find that this month some prominent members

have

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > joined

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > the forum. They are Mr. Mark Kincaid, Yograj Prabhakar,

> > mindsutra

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > and

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > srajesh ji.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > We welcome and hope that new members may please come

forward

> > >

> > > about

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > their views on astrology after going through first msg of

March-

> > >

> > > 08

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > and some SOA______files in the file section.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > We are waiting for the observations

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Thanks once again for joining the forum.

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Yours truly,

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Sanat

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Sanat Kumar Jain

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > > Gwalior

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Yogita ji,

I echo the similar thoughts, as put forward by you.

Actually I had tried starting a common discussion on planetary aspects and coined some of my doubts on kundali interpretations. But, sadly, hardly anyone contributed to the same, and the topic disappeared in thin air.

I believe this group constitutes of many learned and experienced individuals, who may have utilised the divine light emitted by Lal Kitab to brighten up the peoples lives.

We, as the students of this "Samundrik gyan" called Astrology would be glad to hear & learn from such case studies, and would strive to do our bit for the mankind in our own possible ways.

Regards

Dinesh

From: yog_ita2003Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:42:07 +0530Re: Price of lal kitab 1952 edition .....

Dear Kulbir Ji, Sensitivity level of every human being is different, you are very much sensitive and caring for LAL Kitab. Instead of using your sensitive creative energy in small matters like this, please use your energy for LaL kitab Research ,

I have not seen these days any research work in LaLKitab in our Group. Which is very much required. A practical approach is very much required. Many senior members of our group have done individual research in this field, applied remedial measures of LaL Kitab. But they may have not shared the following: 1. Kundali interpretations

2. Remedial Measure Effect (duration) 3. If fail why 4. Correct way to do remedial measure 5. Logic behind remedial measure 6. Warnings/precautions

If in a scientific/ egoless way we can share our experience, we can give new heights to Astrology. Dear Neelkamal ji,

If you just say it’s typing mistake. It is sufficient, we are all brothers and sisters join this group for enhancing and sharing knowledge. Regard’s Yogita

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.