I will like to say that why you want to be a silent member. I invite

your views on astrology for further interaction. Hope you will come

out as it is your plateform and open to all without any interfere

from any moderator type boss.

With happy holi

Yours truly,

sanat

Guest guest

Dear Sanat Kumar ji, Thanks for the invitation and welcoming me to your group. If you are genuinely intersted in finding logical explanation to various assumptions in Astrology, I will work with you. However, as some people claim, if your original intention is to malign Astrology in the name of research, I will be the first one to quit this group. You may ask the reasoning for basic assumptions in astrology, like the one you raised in another group - Why Mercury has been assigned the owner for Gemini which has air tatwa? I did respond to your query but your never replied back. Instead I got your invitation. If people cannot asnwer such questions, it does not mean astrology is fake. It only means we have not understood the secrets yet. I am also exploring such questions and you may take a look at my blog (http://astrokrishna.blogspot.com) for some explanation on some of the basic assumptions made in Astrology. Your comments welcome. Regards, Krishna sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote: To,Sh. Kalia Ji, Rajeev Ji and Krishna JiDear friend,Welcome in the forum of .I will like to say that why you want to be a silent member. I invite your

views on astrology for further interaction. Hope you will come out as it is your plateform and open to all without any interfere from any moderator type boss.With happy holiYours truly,sanat

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.