Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sanat

Thank you for inviting me to join this group. Let us all look forward

to interesting discussions.

My first question to this group - When does the horoscope start for a

human being? Some astrologers feel that it should start when the fetus

comes to life in the mother's womb. Some say it should start when the

baby starts breathing in the outer world.

As we know if we do not start with the correct time and place a

horoscope will be wrong.

I request the learned members to discuss this point and find an answer.

Pranams

Ravichandran

Guest guest

Dear Respected Members, As we all know, the definition of life is closely linked with breathing.Life can not exist without breathing.Any thing concerning life has necessarily to be related and dictated by presence or absence of breathing .If we accept this postulate , I feel we have no reason not to, the horoscope which is more or less akin to biography of the native - a symbolic portrayal of the period of the native while breathing- has necessarily should invariably reckon from the instant the native starts breathing .Now the moot question is when breathing actually begins.Since breathing is related with heart beat, should it be from the instant the heart beat start or from the instant the native begins intake of oxygen

from the atmosphere. Personally I will go with oxygen breathing instant but this is more or less subjective and my not look rational. I would cordially welcome critical comments and elucidation.Regards,N Bhashyam Ravi <jnravi wrote: Dear Sanat Thank you for inviting me to join this group. Let us all look forward to interesting discussions. My first

question to this group - When does the horoscope start for a human being? Some astrologers feel that it should start when the fetus comes to life in the mother's womb. Some say it should start when the baby starts breathing in the outer world. As we know if we do not start with the correct time and place a horoscope will be wrong. I request the learned members to discuss this point and find an answer. Pranams Ravichandran

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Dear Bhashyam and Ravi,

Welcome in the forum of .

Thanks for your thread on " start of horo " . I like your point and

interaction. Hope other members will also share their views for

further interaction. Because it is your platform and open to all

without any interfere from any moderator type boss.

I also want to inform you that interaction is totally academic and

may never be taken as personal. Because it is natural that we may

have difference of opinion but there must be no personal difference.

Hope every member will agree with my opinion.

So come out and enjoy with difference.

Yours truly,

, Dr N Bhashyam

<drnbhashyam wrote:

>

> Dear Respected Members,

>

> As we all know, the definition of

life is closely linked with breathing.Life can not exist without

breathing.Any thing concerning life has necessarily to be related

and dictated by presence or absence of breathing .If we accept this

postulate , I feel we have no reason not to, the horoscope which is

more or less akin to biography of the native - a symbolic portrayal

of the period of the native while breathing- has necessarily should

invariably reckon from the instant the native starts breathing .Now

the moot question is when breathing actually begins.Since breathing

is related with heart beat, should it be from the instant the heart

beat start or from the instant the native begins intake of oxygen

from the atmosphere.

>

> Personally I will go with oxygen breathing

instant but this is more or less subjective and my not look rational.

>

> I would cordially welcome critical comments and

elucidation.

>

> Regards,

> N Bhashyam

>

> Ravi <jnravi wrote: Dear Sanat

> Thank you for inviting me to join this group. Let us all look

forward

> to interesting discussions.

>

> My first question to this group - When does the horoscope start

for a

> human being? Some astrologers feel that it should start when the

fetus

> comes to life in the mother's womb. Some say it should start when

the

> baby starts breathing in the outer world.

>

> As we know if we do not start with the correct time and place a

> horoscope will be wrong.

>

> I request the learned members to discuss this point and find an

answer.

> Pranams

> Ravichandran

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

Guest guest

Dear Sanat ji, Thanks for your encouragement. Yes, what Bhashyam ji has stated sounds logical. But, if we take a much wider view, our logic works fine only when we know the domain well. Unfortunately, the astrologer community including our sages don't have a firm opinion on the event of birth. Because, it is not well understood. Many possible events that could be considered as 'birth' of an individual are: 1. Forehead of the baby coming out in the open ( remember our elders told us Lord Brahma writes our destiny on our foreheads!). Brumadhya is also considered as the seat of Atma. There seems to be lot of importance attached to the forehead 2. Entire body of the baby coming out - one stage of birth is complete 3. First cry of the baby - First time started breathing on its own 4. Cutting the umblical cord -

Became truely independent in this world 5. could be other One can pick up any of these items and provide a logical explanation as to why that should be considered as the birth event. The problem still remains. If it could only be taken up as a project recording birth times of the above different stages and then observing the life of those individuals, we could get some hold on this subject. Regards, Krishnasanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote: Dear Bhashyam and Ravi,Welcome in the forum of .Thanks for your thread on "start of horo". I like your point and interaction. Hope other members will also share their views for further interaction. Because it is your platform and open to all without any interfere from any moderator type boss.I also want to inform you that interaction is totally academic and may never be taken as personal. Because it is natural that we may have difference of opinion but there must be no personal difference. Hope every member will agree with my opinion.So come out and enjoy with difference.Yours truly, , Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam wrote:>> Dear Respected Members,> > As we all know, the

definition of life is closely linked with breathing.Life can not exist without breathing.Any thing concerning life has necessarily to be related and dictated by presence or absence of breathing .If we accept this postulate , I feel we have no reason not to, the horoscope which is more or less akin to biography of the native - a symbolic portrayal of the period of the native while breathing- has necessarily should invariably reckon from the instant the native starts breathing .Now the moot question is when breathing actually begins.Since breathing is related with heart beat, should it be from the instant the heart beat start or from the instant the native begins intake of oxygen from the atmosphere.> > Personally I will go with oxygen breathing instant but this is more or less subjective and my not look rational.> > I would cordially welcome critical comments and elucidation.> >

Regards,> N Bhashyam > > Ravi <jnravi wrote: Dear Sanat> Thank you for inviting me to join this group. Let us all look forward> to interesting discussions.> > My first question to this group - When does the horoscope start for a> human being? Some astrologers feel that it should start when the fetus> comes to life in the mother's womb. Some say it should start when the> baby starts breathing in the outer world.> > As we know if we do not start with the correct time and place a> horoscope will be wrong.> > I request the learned members to discuss this point and find an answer.> Pranams> Ravichandran > > > > > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of

Flickr!>

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now