IndiaDivine.org

Posting your mails to Vedic-astrology forum!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected A K Kaulji,

Pranam!

You will recall that in one of your letters to me you had said that your posts did not appear on vedic astrology since you had been banned from that forum "for speaking the Truth". As I found your views correct and substantiated by proofs and arguments, I forwarded several of your posts to that forum, mostly from .

The problem is that there are some responses to those posts from the members of vedic astrology. I cannot answer them on your behalf, especially as my knowledge about shastras and astronomy etc. is infinitisimally small compared to yours.

I do not know what to do.

Pl. guide me.

With pranams,

Yours

M S Menon

(jyotishis2001)

Dear Shri M. S. Menon,

Namaskar!

It is not only Vedic-astrology that have banned me, I have also been banned by forums like hinduism_environment , om_namah_shivaya_grooup , , etc., to name just a few of them!

They all believe in “Vedic astrology”---nay even practice it! And since there is no astrology in the Vedas, at least since there are no Mesha, Vrisha etc. Rashis in the Vedas, that is why they call themselves “defenders of Vedic dharma”. To crown it all, they all celebrate all the festivals and muhurtas not on the days prescribed by the Vedas and the Vedanga Jyotisha or the Puranas, but only on the days advised by “almighty” Lahiri and Lahiriwalas! Real “Vedic Hindus”, eh!

Anyway, I wish you had asked me before posting my mails on such forums, since I could have cautioned you about such a situation. All I can say now is that you stop posting my mails to the forums that have banned me. However, pl. do send me the responses of the members of Vedic-astrology etc. to my posts off-line so that I can see how best those mails could be dealt with because I do not want to miss any technical points about my posts.

With regards,

A K Kaul

Jyotishi Jyotishi [jyotishi2001] Monday, October 13, 2008 1:30 PMjyotirvedCc: vedic astrology ; ; hinducalendar Subject: Posting your mails to Vedic-astrology forum!

Respected A K Kaulji,

Pranam!

You will recall that in one of your letters to me you had said that your posts did not appear on vedic astrology since you had been banned from that forum "for speaking the Truth". As I found your views correct and substantiated by proofs and arguments, I forwarded several of your posts to that forum, mostly from .

The problem is that there are some responses to those posts from the members of vedic astrology. I cannot answer them on your behalf, especially as my knowledge about shastras and astronomy etc. is infinitisimally small compared to yours.

I do not know what to do.

Pl. guide me.

With pranams,

Yours

M S Menon

(jyotishis2001)