IndiaDivine.org

Exprnce of Kerala MP sri Abdulla kutty with nadi astrology .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

An excerpt from an interview with Abdullakutty (Kerala MP) on Nadi Astrology

Making things worse, you wrote an article in a travel magazine, describing your trip to a Nadi astrologer � where a pandit reads one's destiny through the thumb -- in Tamil Nadu.

The article was distorted out of proportions by the media, which was totally unneeded. I made the visit out of curiosity and travelled to Thanjavur. Then I shared my experiences with readers. It was meant as just a travelogue. No one should read more into it.

The article was amazingly written. That apart, it is uncommon for a Communist MP -- that too a Muslim -- to visit a Nadi astrologer.

I have said why I went. Thanjavur always attracts two kinds of people -- one to know the future, the other tourists. India's culture is different. So is our ethos. There is myth, fact and fiction. I can't run away from the age-old customs and beliefs. There is no harm in visiting such places. But I repeat -- it was pure curiosity that took me there.

But you wanted to know your date of birth. (He did not know his exact date). Were you convinced after the visit?

Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was a search for destiny. Whatever they said was almost true. Out of nowhere, an astrologer came with a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and read out all details about my date of birth, including my star. I was stunned. The real shocker came next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or MP. Such shockers kept coming. Then came another stunner, "You are not a Hindu and you are an atheist. Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology." I could not believe myself. Then he started narrating tales from the past, present and future.

It is said that details of all human beings were written by sages such as Vashishta, Agastya, Bhrigu and recorded at the Vaitheeswaran Kovil. It was a revelation. A curious mind left with a contended heart

Mahaguru KSK said the NADi astrology is 100% correct and its handlers are 99% wrong.

Your refernce of an MP is a testimony no doubt.But did you see at any point of time anything regarding future was spelt?There are many ways to find the past and few routes to tell you the future.

Regards

tkp

On 10/20/08, maheswara_varma <maheswara_varma wrote:

Making things worse, you wrote an article in a travel magazine, describing your trip to a Nadi astrologer � where a pandit reads one's destiny through the thumb -- in Tamil Nadu.

The article was distorted out of proportions by the media, which was totally unneeded. I made the visit out of curiosity and travelled to Thanjavur. Then I shared my experiences with readers. It was meant as just a travelogue. No one should read more into it.

The article was amazingly written. That apart, it is uncommon for a Communist MP -- that too a Muslim -- to visit a Nadi astrologer.

I have said why I went. Thanjavur always attracts two kinds of people -- one to know the future, the other tourists. India's culture is different. So is our ethos. There is myth, fact and fiction. I can't run away from the age-old customs and beliefs. There is no harm in visiting such places. But I repeat -- it was pure curiosity that took me there.

But you wanted to know your date of birth. (He did not know his exact date). Were you convinced after the visit?

Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was a search for destiny. Whatever they said was almost true. Out of nowhere, an astrologer came with a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and read out all details about my date of birth, including my star. I was stunned. The real shocker came next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or MP. Such shockers kept coming. Then came another stunner, " You are not a Hindu and you are an atheist. Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology. " I could not believe myself. Then he started narrating tales from the past, present and future.

It is said that details of all human beings were written by sages such as Vashishta, Agastya, Bhrigu and recorded at the Vaitheeswaran Kovil. It was a revelation. A curious mind left with a contended heart

-- TKP Ghopal32.2/40 Rajaratnam St.,Riverside Road,I Agraharam,SALEM-636 00193666 23444

DEAR SIR,

MY ZODOIC SIGN WAS TAURUS...I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY WORK AND FUTURE LIFE AND PARTANER..MY AGE 22.--- On Mon, 20/10/08, maheswara_varma <maheswara_varma wrote:

maheswara_varma <maheswara_varma Exprnce of Kerala MP sri Abdulla kutty with nadi astrology . Date: Monday, 20 October, 2008, 4:56 PM

Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was a search for destiny. Whatever they said was almost true. Out of nowhere, an astrologer came with a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and read out all details about my date of birth, including my star. I was stunned. The real shocker came next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or MP. Such shockers kept coming. Then came another stunner, "You are not a Hindu and you are an atheist. Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology." I could not believe myself. Then he started narrating tales from the past, present and future.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

" But did you see at any point of time anything regarding future was

spelt?There are many ways to find the past and few routes to tell you

the future. " A Sage who saw 1000s of years future, generally predicts upto your present age---and very vaguely about your future(While continuing to predict the pasts of any future such clients) ---food for thought!

regardsMore than those who hate you, more than all your enemies, an undisciplined mind does greater harm. ~ BuddhaOn Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:23 AM, TKP Ghopal <astrogopalji wrote:

Mahaguru KSK said the NADi astrology is 100% correct and its handlers are 99% wrong.

Your refernce of an MP is a testimony no doubt.But did you see at any point of time anything regarding future was spelt?There are many ways to find the past and few routes to tell you the future.

Regards

tkp

On 10/20/08, maheswara_varma <maheswara_varma wrote:

Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was a search for destiny. Whatever they said was almost true. Out of nowhere, an astrologer came with a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and read out all details about my date of birth, including my star. I was stunned. The real shocker came next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or MP. Such shockers kept coming. Then came another stunner, " You are not a Hindu and you are an atheist. Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology. " I could not believe myself. Then he started narrating tales from the past, present and future.

-- TKP Ghopal32.2/40 Rajaratnam St.,Riverside Road,I Agraharam,SALEM-636 00193666 23444

dipika blrrji

read last part of mail 100 times .b4 jumping around ,No one will disclose what is predicted for him as future to outside world .it was written as a travellogue in some Mag than even praising of nadi astrology I blv .But it happened naturaly .

it does not mean that i support Nadi or readers--i mean nadi by leaf astrology ( i will not talk some thing unless i know for sure tru my exprnce unlike u ppl ,but i know there is Nadi as astrology and i seen so many ancient works ) but here we r talking abt some one's testimony .But as i know this MP i hav no reason to doubt him also as he was also instrumental in exposing lot of gimmiks in his student days .Still he is a young chap only .

so i ask u to show some intelligence than acting like some monolithical religious ppl ,it will only convey a messge that u wanted to stick to ur own way than knowing the truth and change .

No body in ur grp offered how they predict past so correctly with a communist muslim also atheist .Do u think he spilled all info including his unknown date of birth etc b4 hand or they hav best espionage net work ?? IF so then they shud b employed in our spy agencies than present good for nothing persons .

regrds M varma

, "dipika blr" <blr.aspirant wrote:>> "But did you see at any point of time anything regarding future was> spelt?There are many ways to find the past and few routes to tell you the> future."> > A Sage who saw 1000s of years future, generally predicts upto your present> age---and very vaguely about your future(While continuing to predict the> pasts of any future such clients) ---food for thought!> > regards> > More than those who hate you, more than all your enemies, an undisciplined *> mind* does greater harm. ~ *Buddha*> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:23 AM, TKP Ghopal astrogopalji wrote:> > > Mahaguru KSK said the NADi astrology is 100% correct and its handlers> > are 99% wrong.> > Your refernce of an MP is a testimony no doubt.But did you see at any point> > of time anything regarding future was spelt?There are many ways to find the> > past and few routes to tell you the future.> > Regards> > tkp> >> >> > On 10/20/08, maheswara_varma maheswara_varma wrote:> >>> >> *An excerpt from an interview with Abdullakutty (Kerala MP) on Nadi> >> Astrology *> >>> >> *Making things worse, you wrote an article in a travel magazine,> >> describing your trip to a Nadi astrologer � where a pandit reads one's> >> destiny through the thumb -- in Tamil Nadu.*> >> **> >> **> >> The article was distorted out of proportions by the media, which was> >> totally unneeded. I made the visit out of curiosity and travelled to> >> Thanjavur. Then I shared my experiences with readers. It was meant as just a> >> travelogue. No one should read more into it.> >>> >> *The article was amazingly written. That apart, it is uncommon for a> >> Communist MP -- that too a Muslim -- to visit a Nadi astrologer.*> >> **> >> I have said why I went. Thanjavur always attracts two kinds of people --> >> one to know the future, the other tourists. India's culture is different. So> >> is our ethos. There is myth, fact and fiction. I can't run away from the> >> age-old customs and beliefs. There is no harm in visiting such places. But I> >> repeat -- it was pure curiosity that took me there.> >>> >> **> >> *But you wanted to know your date of birth. (He did not know his exact> >> date). Were you convinced after the visit? *> >> **> >> Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was a search for destiny.> >> Whatever they said was almost true. Out of nowhere, an astrologer came with> >> a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and read out all details about> >> my date of birth, including my star. I was stunned. The real shocker came> >> next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or MP. Such shockers kept coming.> >> Then came another stunner, "You are not a Hindu and you are an atheist.> >> Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology." I could not believe myself. Then> >> he started narrating tales from the past, present and future.> >>> >> It is said that details of all human beings were written by sages such as> >> Vashishta, Agastya, Bhrigu and recorded at the Vaitheeswaran Kovil. It was a> >> revelation. A curious mind left with a contended heart> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> >> > --> > TKP Ghopal> > 32.2/40 Rajaratnam St.,Riverside Road,> > I Agraharam,SALEM-636 001> > 93666 23444> > > >>

Resp Ms Dipika ji and Ghopal ji,

Namaskar,

We have just touched the point of NADI, 2 or 3 times but without any

followup. In response of msg >>>> Mahaguru KSK said the NADi

astrology is 100% correct and its handlers are 99% wrong.<<<<<, I

commented earlier that NADi astrology is 100% wrong and its handlers

are 99% right as they are able to earn their livelihood.

I have always asked to the members that whether they have visited the

place of NADI. But so far not a single member has come forward with

+ve answer.

Because you are very important members of the forum, Hence I will

like to inform you that on insisting of a friend, I visited the place

of NADI and after deeply observing the full procedure from the very

beginning to the payment of money (as my friend was fully convinced)

and confirmation of delivery of horoscope and recorded version of

forecast, I was totally silent and in last when I told the cunning

astrologer about his trick, which he followed then it was his turn of

silence and he immediately return money to my friend, who was also

surprised to find the trick. Perhaps I may be the one among few (?)

who may have taken back the money by disclosing their trick.

Now if some member or you may have visited the site then I will go

ahead and not on the basis of some story of MP / MLA.

Hope you will continue to share your views.

Thanks.

Yours truly,

Sanat

PS

Members can see as to how astrologers are busy in forcasting, for

promoting their business and when they are asked about the

fundamental principles of astrology then they observe silence and

other astrologers shield them under the cover of lerner astrologer.

If members are interested in loosing their hard earned money for

false dreams despite knowing the bogus foundation of predicitive

astrology then who can save them?

, " dipika blr "

<blr.aspirant wrote:

>

> " But did you see at any point of time anything regarding future was

> spelt?There are many ways to find the past and few routes to tell

you the

> future. "

>

> A Sage who saw 1000s of years future, generally predicts upto your

present

> age---and very vaguely about your future(While continuing to

predict the

> pasts of any future such clients) ---food for thought!

>

> regards

>

> More than those who hate you, more than all your enemies, an

undisciplined *

> mind* does greater harm. ~ *Buddha*

>

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:23 AM, TKP Ghopal <astrogopalji

wrote:

>

> > Mahaguru KSK said the NADi astrology is 100% correct and its

handlers

> > are 99% wrong.

> > Your refernce of an MP is a testimony no doubt.But did you see at

any point

> > of time anything regarding future was spelt?There are many ways

to find the

> > past and few routes to tell you the future.

> > Regards

> > tkp

> >

> >

> > On 10/20/08, maheswara_varma <maheswara_varma wrote:

> >>

> >> *An excerpt from an interview with Abdullakutty (Kerala MP)

on Nadi

> >> Astrology *

> >>

> >> *Making things worse, you wrote an article in a travel

magazine,

> >> describing your trip to a Nadi astrologer � where a pandit

reads one's

> >> destiny through the thumb -- in Tamil Nadu.*

> >> **

> >> **

> >> The article was distorted out of proportions by the media, which

was

> >> totally unneeded. I made the visit out of curiosity and

travelled to

> >> Thanjavur. Then I shared my experiences with readers. It was

meant as just a

> >> travelogue. No one should read more into it.

> >>

> >> *The article was amazingly written. That apart, it is uncommon

for a

> >> Communist MP -- that too a Muslim -- to visit a Nadi

astrologer.*

> >> **

> >> I have said why I went. Thanjavur always attracts two kinds of

people --

> >> one to know the future, the other tourists. India's culture is

different. So

> >> is our ethos. There is myth, fact and fiction. I can't run away

from the

> >> age-old customs and beliefs. There is no harm in visiting such

places. But I

> >> repeat -- it was pure curiosity that took me there.

> >>

> >> **

> >> *But you wanted to know your date of birth. (He did not know his

exact

> >> date). Were you convinced after the visit? *

> >> **

> >> Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was a search for

destiny.

> >> Whatever they said was almost true. Out of nowhere, an

astrologer came with

> >> a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and read out all

details about

> >> my date of birth, including my star. I was stunned. The real

shocker came

> >> next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or MP. Such shockers

kept coming.

> >> Then came another stunner, " You are not a Hindu and you are an

atheist.

> >> Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology. " I could not believe

myself. Then

> >> he started narrating tales from the past, present and future.

> >>

> >> It is said that details of all human beings were written by

sages such as

> >> Vashishta, Agastya, Bhrigu and recorded at the Vaitheeswaran

Kovil. It was a

> >> revelation. A curious mind left with a contended heart

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> > --

> > TKP Ghopal

> > 32.2/40 Rajaratnam St.,Riverside Road,

> > I Agraharam,SALEM-636 001

> > 93666 23444

> >

> >

>

Scientific journals Publish and be wrong

Oct 9th 2008From The Economist print edition One group of researchers thinks headline-grabbing scientific reports are the most likely to turn out to be wrong

IN ECONOMIC theory the winner's curse refers to the idea that someone who places the winning bid in an auction may have paid too much. Consider, for example, bids to develop an oil field. Most of the offers are likely to cluster around the true value of the resource, so the highest bidder probably paid too much.

The same thing may be happening in scientific publishing, according to a new analysis. With so many scientific papers chasing so few pages in the most prestigious journals, the winners could be the ones most likely to oversell themselves—to trumpet dramatic or important results that later turn out to be false. This would produce a distorted picture of scientific knowledge, with less dramatic (but more accurate) results either relegated to obscure journals or left unpublished.

In Public Library of Science (PloS) Medicine, an online journal, John Ioannidis, an epidemiologist at Ioannina School of Medicine, Greece, and his colleagues, suggest that a variety of economic conditions, such as oligopolies, artificial scarcities and the winner's curse, may have analogies in scientific publishing.

Dr Ioannidis made a splash three years ago by arguing, quite convincingly, that most published scientific research is wrong. Now, along with Neal Young of the National Institutes of Health in Maryland and Omar Al-Ubaydli, an economist at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, he suggests why..

It starts with the nuts and bolts of scientific publishing. Hundreds of thousands of scientific researchers are hired, promoted and funded according not only to how much work they produce, but also to where it gets published.. For many, the ultimate accolade is to appear in a journal like Nature or Science. Such publications boast that they are very selective, turning down the vast majority of papers that are submitted to them.

Picking winners

The assumption is that, as a result, such journals publish only the best scientific work. But Dr Ioannidis and his colleagues argue that the reputations of the journals are pumped up by an artificial scarcity of the kind that keeps diamonds expensive. And such a scarcity, they suggest, can make it more likely that the leading journals will publish dramatic, but what may ultimately turn out to be incorrect, research.

Dr Ioannidis based his earlier argument about incorrect research partly on a study of 49 papers in leading journals that had been cited by more than 1,000 other scientists. They were, in other words, well-regarded research. But he found that, within only a few years, almost a third of the papers had been refuted by other studies. For the idea of the winner's curse to hold, papers published in less-well-known journals should be more reliable; but that has not yet been established.

The group's more general argument is that scientific research is so difficult—the sample sizes must be big and the analysis rigorous—that most research may end up being wrong. And the "hotter" the field, the greater the competition is and the more likely it is that published research in top journals could be wrong.

There also seems to be a bias towards publishing positive results. For instance, a study earlier this year found that among the studies submitted to America's Food and Drug Administration about the effectiveness of antidepressants, almost all of those with positive results were published, whereas very few of those with negative results were. But negative results are potentially just as informative as positive results, if not as exciting.

The researchers are not suggesting fraud, just that the way scientific publishing works makes it more likely that incorrect findings end up in print. They suggest that, as the marginal cost of publishing a lot more material is minimal on the internet, all research that meets a certain quality threshold should be published online. Preference might even be given to studies that show negative results or those with the highest quality of study methods and interpretation, regardless of the results.

It seems likely that the danger of a winner's curse does exist in scientific publishing. Yet it may also be that editors and referees are aware of this risk, and succeed in counteracting it. Even if they do not, with a world awash in new science the prestigious journals provide an informed filter. The question for Dr Ioannidis is that now his latest work has been accepted by a journal, is that reason to doubt it? , "sanat2221" <sanatkumar_jain wrote:>> Resp Ms Dipika ji and Ghopal ji,> Namaskar,> We have just touched the point of NADI, 2 or 3 times but without any > followup. In response of msg >>>> Mahaguru KSK said the NADi > astrology is 100% correct and its handlers are 99% wrong.<<<<<, I > commented earlier that NADi astrology is 100% wrong and its handlers > are 99% right as they are able to earn their livelihood. > > I have always asked to the members that whether they have visited the > place of NADI. But so far not a single member has come forward with > +ve answer.> > Because you are very important members of the forum, Hence I will > like to inform you that on insisting of a friend, I visited the place > of NADI and after deeply observing the full procedure from the very > beginning to the payment of money (as my friend was fully convinced) > and confirmation of delivery of horoscope and recorded version of > forecast, I was totally silent and in last when I told the cunning > astrologer about his trick, which he followed then it was his turn of > silence and he immediately return money to my friend, who was also > surprised to find the trick. Perhaps I may be the one among few (?) > who may have taken back the money by disclosing their trick.> > Now if some member or you may have visited the site then I will go > ahead and not on the basis of some story of MP / MLA. > > Hope you will continue to share your views.> > Thanks.> Yours truly,> Sanat> > PS> Members can see as to how astrologers are busy in forcasting, for > promoting their business and when they are asked about the > fundamental principles of astrology then they observe silence and > other astrologers shield them under the cover of lerner astrologer. > If members are interested in loosing their hard earned money for > false dreams despite knowing the bogus foundation of predicitive > astrology then who can save them?> > > , "dipika blr" > blr.aspirant@ wrote:> >> > "But did you see at any point of time anything regarding future was> > spelt?There are many ways to find the past and few routes to tell > you the> > future."> > > > A Sage who saw 1000s of years future, generally predicts upto your > present> > age---and very vaguely about your future(While continuing to > predict the> > pasts of any future such clients) ---food for thought!> > > > regards> > > > More than those who hate you, more than all your enemies, an > undisciplined *> > mind* does greater harm. ~ *Buddha*> > > > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:23 AM, TKP Ghopal astrogopalji@ > wrote:> > > > > Mahaguru KSK said the NADi astrology is 100% correct and its > handlers> > > are 99% wrong.> > > Your refernce of an MP is a testimony no doubt.But did you see at > any point> > > of time anything regarding future was spelt?There are many ways > to find the> > > past and few routes to tell you the future.> > > Regards> > > tkp> > >> > >> > > On 10/20/08, maheswara_varma maheswara_varma@ wrote:> > >>> > >> *An excerpt from an interview with Abdullakutty (Kerala MP) > on Nadi> > >> Astrology *> > >>> > >> *Making things worse, you wrote an article in a travel > magazine,> > >> describing your trip to a Nadi astrologer � where a pandit > reads one's> > >> destiny through the thumb -- in Tamil Nadu.*> > >> **> > >> **> > >> The article was distorted out of proportions by the media, which > was> > >> totally unneeded. I made the visit out of curiosity and > travelled to> > >> Thanjavur. Then I shared my experiences with readers. It was > meant as just a> > >> travelogue. No one should read more into it.> > >>> > >> *The article was amazingly written. That apart, it is uncommon > for a> > >> Communist MP -- that too a Muslim -- to visit a Nadi > astrologer.*> > >> **> > >> I have said why I went. Thanjavur always attracts two kinds of > people --> > >> one to know the future, the other tourists. India's culture is > different. So> > >> is our ethos. There is myth, fact and fiction. I can't run away > from the> > >> age-old customs and beliefs. There is no harm in visiting such > places. But I> > >> repeat -- it was pure curiosity that took me there.> > >>> > >> **> > >> *But you wanted to know your date of birth. (He did not know his > exact> > >> date). Were you convinced after the visit? *> > >> **> > >> Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was a search for > destiny.> > >> Whatever they said was almost true. Out of nowhere, an > astrologer came with> > >> a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and read out all > details about> > >> my date of birth, including my star. I was stunned. The real > shocker came> > >> next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or MP. Such shockers > kept coming.> > >> Then came another stunner, "You are not a Hindu and you are an > atheist.> > >> Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology." I could not believe > myself. Then> > >> he started narrating tales from the past, present and future.> > >>> > >> It is said that details of all human beings were written by > sages such as> > >> Vashishta, Agastya, Bhrigu and recorded at the Vaitheeswaran > Kovil. It was a> > >> revelation. A curious mind left with a contended heart> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > > --> > > TKP Ghopal> > > 32.2/40 Rajaratnam St.,Riverside Road,> > > I Agraharam,SALEM-636 001> > > 93666 23444> > > > > >> >>

Dear Sanat ji,

I am attaching a file in which I have given the

details of my first visit to Naadi/Samhita Reader more

than twenty years ago.Actually, this post was

addressed to the Moderator of Naadiastrology Group at

the time of joining the group. I hope this would be of

some interest to the members in this group.

Regds.,

VB Deshmukh

--- sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote:

> Resp Ms Dipika ji and Ghopal ji,

> Namaskar,

> We have just touched the point of NADI, 2 or 3 times

> but without any

> followup. In response of msg >>>> Mahaguru KSK said

> the NADi

> astrology is 100% correct and its handlers are 99%

> wrong.<<<<<, I

> commented earlier that NADi astrology is 100% wrong

> and its handlers

> are 99% right as they are able to earn their

> livelihood.

>

> I have always asked to the members that whether they

> have visited the

> place of NADI. But so far not a single member has

> come forward with

> +ve answer.

>

> Because you are very important members of the forum,

> Hence I will

> like to inform you that on insisting of a friend, I

> visited the place

> of NADI and after deeply observing the full

> procedure from the very

> beginning to the payment of money (as my friend was

> fully convinced)

> and confirmation of delivery of horoscope and

> recorded version of

> forecast, I was totally silent and in last when I

> told the cunning

> astrologer about his trick, which he followed then

> it was his turn of

> silence and he immediately return money to my

> friend, who was also

> surprised to find the trick. Perhaps I may be the

> one among few (?)

> who may have taken back the money by disclosing

> their trick.

>

> Now if some member or you may have visited the site

> then I will go

> ahead and not on the basis of some story of MP /

> MLA.

>

> Hope you will continue to share your views.

>

> Thanks.

> Yours truly,

> Sanat

>

> PS

> Members can see as to how astrologers are busy in

> forcasting, for

> promoting their business and when they are asked

> about the

> fundamental principles of astrology then they

> observe silence and

> other astrologers shield them under the cover of

> lerner astrologer.

> If members are interested in loosing their hard

> earned money for

> false dreams despite knowing the bogus foundation of

> predicitive

> astrology then who can save them?

>

>

> , " dipika

> blr "

> <blr.aspirant wrote:

> >

> > " But did you see at any point of time anything

> regarding future was

> > spelt?There are many ways to find the past and few

> routes to tell

> you the

> > future. "

> >

> > A Sage who saw 1000s of years future, generally

> predicts upto your

> present

> > age---and very vaguely about your future(While

> continuing to

> predict the

> > pasts of any future such clients) ---food for

> thought!

> >

> > regards

> >

> > More than those who hate you, more than all your

> enemies, an

> undisciplined *

> > mind* does greater harm. ~ *Buddha*

> >

> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:23 AM, TKP Ghopal

> <astrogopalji

> wrote:

> >

> > > Mahaguru KSK said the NADi astrology is 100%

> correct and its

> handlers

> > > are 99% wrong.

> > > Your refernce of an MP is a testimony no

> doubt.But did you see at

> any point

> > > of time anything regarding future was

> spelt?There are many ways

> to find the

> > > past and few routes to tell you the future.

> > > Regards

> > > tkp

> > >

> > >

> > > On 10/20/08, maheswara_varma

> <maheswara_varma wrote:

> > >>

> > >> *An excerpt from an interview with

> Abdullakutty (Kerala MP)

> on Nadi

> > >> Astrology *

> > >>

> > >> *Making things worse, you wrote an article

> in a travel

> magazine,

> > >> describing your trip to a Nadi astrologer

> � where a pandit

> reads one's

> > >> destiny through the thumb -- in Tamil Nadu.*

> > >> **

> > >> **

> > >> The article was distorted out of proportions by

> the media, which

> was

> > >> totally unneeded. I made the visit out of

> curiosity and

> travelled to

> > >> Thanjavur. Then I shared my experiences with

> readers. It was

> meant as just a

> > >> travelogue. No one should read more into it.

> > >>

> > >> *The article was amazingly written. That apart,

> it is uncommon

> for a

> > >> Communist MP -- that too a Muslim -- to visit

> a Nadi

> astrologer.*

> > >> **

> > >> I have said why I went. Thanjavur always

> attracts two kinds of

> people --

> > >> one to know the future, the other tourists.

> India's culture is

> different. So

> > >> is our ethos. There is myth, fact and fiction.

> I can't run away

> from the

> > >> age-old customs and beliefs. There is no harm

> in visiting such

> places. But I

> > >> repeat -- it was pure curiosity that took me

> there.

> > >>

> > >> **

> > >> *But you wanted to know your date of birth. (He

> did not know his

> exact

> > >> date). Were you convinced after the visit? *

> > >> **

> > >> Yes, it was an enlightening experience. It was

> a search for

> destiny.

> > >> Whatever they said was almost true. Out of

> nowhere, an

> astrologer came with

> > >> a scripture -- written in ancient Tamil -- and

> read out all

> details about

> > >> my date of birth, including my star. I was

> stunned. The real

> shocker came

> > >> next. The pandit asked me if I was an MLA or

> MP. Such shockers

> kept coming.

> > >> Then came another stunner, " You are not a Hindu

> and you are an

> atheist.

> > >> Neither do you believe in Nadi astrology. " I

> could not believe

> myself. Then

> > >> he started narrating tales from the past,

> present and future.

> > >>

> > >> It is said that details of all human beings

> were written by

> sages such as

> > >> Vashishta, Agastya, Bhrigu and recorded at the

> Vaitheeswaran

> Kovil. It was a

> > >> revelation. A curious mind left with a

> contended heart

>

=== message truncated ===

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Mail - deshmukhv

My MailGroupsMail Help SearchSearch:Welcome, deshmukhv

[sign Out, My Account]Mail Home

Mail| Contacts| Calendar| Notepad Options Check MailCompose Search

Mail: Search MailSearch the Web

Folders[Add - Edit]

Inbox (4681) Draft Sent Bulk (34)[Empty] Trash[Empty] My Folders[Hide]

Search Shortcuts

My Photos My Attachments

Cricket

scores & more

Previous | Next | Back to Messages

DeleteReplyForwardMove...

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as

Unread ]

Date:Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:12:39 +0000 (GMT)

" vbdeshmukh " <deshmukhv View Contact Details

Subject:Re: : Welcome to . Visit today!

" Moderator " <-owner >

CC:deshmukhv

Dear Sir,

Thank You for accepting me as a member of your august

group.

I had my first brush with Naadi/ Samhita Astrology

more than twenty years ago ! My meeting with

Naadi/Samhita astrologer Shri Rajnikbhai ( also known

as Chhayashastri ) at his office cum residence at

Lamington Rd. was not at all on my cards when I

happened to be in Bombay\Mumbai for a technical

seminar. However, when I learnt that the said seminar

was postponed due to unavoidable circumstances I took

the opportunity to look him up him and what followed

was a mind boggling experience !!It shattered my ego

that I could take charge of my life and do exactly

what I wished to do in my life.The first thing that I

realised was that that I had no say whatsoever about

my identity like my name,my parent's name,the no. of

my brothers and sisters who were alive at that

time.However, the climaxing point was when the name of

my wife was disclosed by Rajnikbhai,the Naadi reader.

I had married a lady after my own heart and it created

a stir and opposition from my ortohdox family because

she belonged to a different caste ! I thought I did a

great thing by doing what I considered was my

prerogative to exercise my option of free will to

decide what was best im my own interest little knowing

that I was destined to marry the same lady regardless

! It dawned on me that Iwas actually following a

script/programme already written for me complete with

dramatis personae like the names of persons and their

relationship clearly defined in the drama called LIFE!

(Did'nt Shakespere say that the world is a stage and

that we are all actors or some thing like that ? )Did

I really Have a choice or do I have any choice in

life? I was convinced that I like all others was

already programmed when I was born. My unique genetic

make up / genetic predesposition ensured at all times

that my physical, mental and emotional responses were

as outlined by the programme at the byte

level/micro/sookshma level at any given time or

situation. I realised that all of us follow our

programme in our own unique way whether we like it or

not.It is the Supreme Will of the Creator that even in

the most intimate relationship the progrmmes of any

two individuals would never-ever match upto 100% !Thre

is simply no duplication in the programme as you do

not find duplication in nature or the creation.After

meeting the Naadi-astrologer,my outlook on life was

totally changed.I began to accept myself as Iam and

accept others too as they are-good, bad or ugly. They

are there because of their programme about which they

have no choice as much as I do not have.We are bound

by this programme which is nothing but our destiny or

Fate over which we simply have no control!I ceased to

hate or despise anybody including those who can be

called enemies who are absent in my life because of my

altered perception. At age 74, Iam quite contended and

with peace with myself.

After my first meeting with Naadi-astrologer, I became

crazy with Naadi/ Samhitas and experienced no. of

them all over India with friends and relatives.with

various results which ranged from Divine to plain

rubbish !! No regrets.

However, as a student of Astrology for over 18 years,

I can venture to say that Naadi Shastra is not

astrology which is based on Astronomy but a system of

divination based on its own parameters which are

simply beyond human definations. I am therefore not at

all in favour of clubbing Naadi with astrology which I

consider a misnomer.

I have some more things to share with our Group but

for now I would like to sign off.

Thanking you once again and with very warm regards,

VB Deshmukh/ Thane/ Maharashtra.

<-owner > wrote:

>

> Hello,

>

> Welcome to the group at

> Groups, a

> group dedicated for discussion of Naadi Astrology

> and for sharing and Interacting with Naadi

> Enthusiasts of their experinces with Naadi

> predictions.

>

> To learn more about the group, please

> visit

> . If you

> are new to Naadi Predictions please read the

> document titled " Nadi Astrology - An

> Introduction.doc " from the Files section.

>

> DO NOT REGISTER TO PROMOTE YOUR SITES OR SALES OR

> POST ANY IN THIS FORUM. YOU ARE

> WASTING TIME!!!

>

> YOUR REGISTRATION AND YOUR S WILL BE

> DELETED WITHIN MINUTES OF POSTING. POSTING ADS IN

> THIS FORUM IS JUST A WASTE OF YOUR TIME !!!

>

>

> To start sending messages to members of this group,

> simply

> send email to

>

> If you do not wish to belong to , you

> may

> by sending an email to

> -

>

> To see and modify all of your groups, go to