IndiaDivine.org

THE TRUTH ABOUT DIPIKA BANGALORE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have got many such mails from this dirty person which will prove how

much she has learnt from Buddha.

Dear members do not carried away with email ids in name of lady. Such

horror stories abound behind these ids, as I have just proved you.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> -

> Dipika Bangalore

> pkgoteti ; rajiventerprises ;

> kVVighnesh ; lalit.mishra ;

> blr.aspirant ; baby_james_bond ;

> KVVighnesh ; bhaskar_jyothish ;

> suryanayaka ; praspandey

> Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:12 PM

> Greetings

>

>

> You mother fuckers, dont have guts to face me.. so you get the group

> moderator to change the settings.

>

> You get your brains changed. You filthy bastards

>

> Read my books, or else lick my ass or eat my shit!

>

> Dipika.

>

dipika ji

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. -----( Not budha this time )

i joined early morning and read most of the best posts in this group ,always ur timing is perfect when ever ur grp become uneasy with discussions and ur other cronies cannot continue discussions in line with their own way .here u r or similar one's

so u or other false id will request peace and decency by beheading the person and moderater comes as if he is doing some thing which he dont want .( all in one Game ) ,

then moderater declares as if i hav no responsibility for blood of this man ( Pilathose-who was judge and ordered to crusify christ till death during trial of jesus christ --bible ) and wash of his hand ---good game right ??

so provoke ,create ruckus, then moral police it ,then request peace or decency then annihilation -- we need one id each for each and every purpose.

good keep it up

great art of decieving ,in an effort of conceal truth and mislead others ,sure all of u r doing great laudable efforts .

we hav to learn frm u how to convert disadvangeous position to ur favr tru underhand means /Bamboozle tactics .

May we know what for all these ,to help indians ??Hindus ??? Vedas ?? or diffrnt mission ???

regrds ash

, "dipika blr" <blr.aspirant wrote:>> I have received the same message from the person who sent you that email-->> > My email stands as blr.aspirant and not dips.aspirant as mentioned in the> email.> > Bhaskar ji, Why don't you confirm the email address with the group if you> are interested in the truth.> > > regards> > "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe> in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe> in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do> not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.> Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many> generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything> agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all,> then accept it and live up to it." Buddha<http://thinkexist.com/quotes/buddha/>> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> Dipika Bangalore dips.aspirant Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:32 AM> Greetings> pkgoteti, rajeeventerprises, kvvighnesh,> lalit.mishra, blr.aspirant, baby_james_bond,> KVVighnesh > > You mother fuckers, dont have guts to face me.. so you get the group> moderator to change the settings.> > You get your brains changed. You filthy bastards> > Read my books, or else lick my ass or eat my shit!> > Dipika.> > > > On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:> > >> > -> > Dipika Bangalore> > pkgoteti <pkgoteti%40> ;> > rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises%40hathway.com> ;> > kVVighnesh <kVVighnesh%40gmail.com> ; lalit.mishra<lalit.mishra%40gmail.com>;> > blr.aspirant <blr.aspirant%40gmail.com> ;> > baby_james_bond <baby_james_bond%40> ;> > KVVighnesh <KVVighnesh%40.co.in> ;> > bhaskar_jyothish <bhaskar_jyothish%40gmail.com> ;> > suryanayaka <suryanayaka%40> ; praspandey<praspandey%40gmail.com>> > Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:12 PM> > Greetings> >> > You mother fuckers, dont have guts to face me.. so you get the group> > moderator to change the settings.> >> > You get your brains changed. You filthy bastards> >> > Read my books, or else lick my ass or eat my shit!> >> > Dipika.> >> > > >>

Resp. Ms Aishwayra,

Namaskar,

I welcome you in the forum and thanks for your first msg. Though

your msg was for Ms Dipika Ji, hence I should not intervene. But I am

just saying that it would have been more beneficial if you may have

reacted on some actual point of discussion or on various points

raised in the forum i.e. after reading the 1st msg or file " Astrology

a science or myth " in file section or various SOA………. Files in file

section or point related to predictive astrology raised in various

msg.

Hope to have reaction on some points

Thanks with happy diwali,

Yours truly,

Sanat

, " aishwarya.menon81 "

<aishwarya.menon81 wrote:

>

>

> dipika ji

>

> You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the

people

> some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the

time.

> -----( Not budha this time )

>

> i joined early morning and read most of the best posts in this group

> ,always ur timing is perfect when ever ur grp become uneasy with

> discussions and ur other cronies cannot continue discussions in line

> with their own way .here u r or similar one's

>

> so u or other false id will request peace and decency by beheading

the

> person and moderater comes as if he is doing some thing which he

dont

> want .( all in one Game ) ,

>

> then moderater declares as if i hav no responsibility for blood of

this

> man ( Pilathose-who was judge and ordered to crusify christ till

death

> during trial of jesus christ --bible ) and wash of his hand ---good

game

> right ??

>

>

>

> so provoke ,create ruckus, then moral police it ,then request peace

or

> decency then annihilation -- we need one id each for each and every

> purpose.

>

> good keep it up

>

> great art of decieving ,in an effort of conceal truth and mislead

others

> ,sure all of u r doing great laudable efforts .

>

> we hav to learn frm u how to convert disadvangeous position to ur

favr

> tru underhand means /Bamboozle tactics .

>

> May we know what for all these ,to help indians ??Hindus ???

Vedas ??

> or diffrnt mission ???

>

>

>

> regrds ash

>

>

>

>

>

, " dipika blr "

> <blr.aspirant@> wrote:

> >

> > I have received the same message from the person who sent you that

> email-->

> >

> > My email stands as blr.aspirant and not dips.aspirant as

mentioned in

> the

> > email.

> >

> > Bhaskar ji, Why don't you confirm the email address with the

group if

> you

> > are interested in the truth.

> >

> >

> > regards

> >

> > " Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do

not

> believe

> > in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do

not

> believe

> > in anything simply because it is found written in your religious

> books. Do

> > not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers

and

> elders.

> > Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down

for

> many

> > generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find

that

> anything

> > agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of

one and

> all,

> > then accept it and live up to it. "

> Buddha<http://thinkexist.com/quotes/buddha/>

> >

> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> > Dipika Bangalore dips.aspirant@

> > Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:32 AM

> > Greetings

> > pkgoteti@, rajeeventerprises@, kvvighnesh@,

> > lalit.mishra@, blr.aspirant@, baby_james_bond@,

> > KVVighnesh@

> >

> >

> > You mother fuckers, dont have guts to face me.. so you get the

group

> > moderator to change the settings.

> >

> > You get your brains changed. You filthy bastards

> >

> > Read my books, or else lick my ass or eat my shit!

> >

> > Dipika.

> >

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish:

> >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Dipika Bangalore

> > > pkgoteti@ <pkgoteti%40> ;

> > > rajiventerprises@ <rajiventerprises%40hathway.com> ;

> > > kVVighnesh@ <kVVighnesh%40gmail.com> ;

> lalit.mishra@<lalit.mishra%40gmail.com>;

> > > blr.aspirant@ <blr.aspirant%40gmail.com> ;

> > > baby_james_bond@ <baby_james_bond%40> ;

> > > KVVighnesh@ <KVVighnesh%40.co.in> ;

> > > bhaskar_jyothish@ <bhaskar_jyothish%40gmail.com> ;

> > > suryanayaka@ <suryanayaka%40> ;

> praspandey@<praspandey%40gmail.com>

> > > Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:12 PM

> > > Greetings

> > >

> > > You mother fuckers, dont have guts to face me.. so you get the

group

> > > moderator to change the settings.

> > >

> > > You get your brains changed. You filthy bastards

> > >

> > > Read my books, or else lick my ass or eat my shit!

> > >

> > > Dipika.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

dear sanat ji

thanks for inviting me to grp

As u said in mail i dont reacted is not true where as various mails i hav posted already and 1 or 2 is waiting reply frm u only too .You picked a wrong mail to answer me .so i hope i may get prompt reply frm u .

or is this is common practise in this forum ? points and discussion r directed always the way u ppl wants and keep on repeating same lie .

here is one reaction which was waiting for ur answers .later i will read the file in file section after i got ur reply .

/message/700

dear sanat ji

Let us take a very simple point for you. And I hope you are not achild as you have come to save your astroger. So please clarify1 As to what procedure was adopted by the sages to allot 6years mahadasha for Sun, who is most powerful and 20 years for Venus(a tiny planet even in comparison to Earth) was provided.2 What are Rahu Ketu (main question will follow)If you don't know then you are free to consult some other forums tooin the form of complaint.

=====

very good arguement . Just aimed at destroying a cultural legacy than scientific quest >here u r not investing with the help of like minded persons ,rather saying it is fraud or baseless .

Even u book the title shows u wanted to deplore astrology only which is times tested for min 15000 yrs .Even we hav seen many many neo or imported one's in the name of predictiv science come and gone and did not stand the test of time but surviving in ignorent cultures but not in india ( for exmple western astrology/fengshui/tarot etc )

can u tell me precisely how the universe is formed ??

I remebr a story some scientist challenged God that he can also duplicate creation ,

god asked him How ?? he said i can create any living being frm dirt like u hav done .

God simply asked him who created dirt ??

The scientist vanished .

In the same line if u cannot explain or answer my question 100% correctly then what use for ur scientifc hypocrisy camouflaging real agenda ??Do we indian has only this problem and this is destroyed we r saved ??if so all countries in world shud hav been far far better than india ( even those who surviving is surviving on looted wealth ,again going for war ,creates problems in other countries )

till today no science also explained many many things .which they r using for making own theories .They base hypothesis for it .

Hypothesis(a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena; "a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory"; )

regrds ash

, "sanat2221" <sanatkumar_jain wrote:>> > > Resp. Ms Aishwayra,> Namaskar,> I welcome you in the forum and thanks for your first msg. Though > your msg was for Ms Dipika Ji, hence I should not intervene. But I am > just saying that it would have been more beneficial if you may have > reacted on some actual point of discussion or on various points > raised in the forum i.e. after reading the 1st msg or file "Astrology > a science or myth" in file section or various SOA………. Files in file > section or point related to predictive astrology raised in various > msg.> > Hope to have reaction on some points> > Thanks with happy diwali,> > Yours truly,> Sanat> > > , "aishwarya.menon81" > aishwarya.menon81@ wrote:> >> > > > dipika ji> > > > You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the > people> > some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the > time.> > -----( Not budha this time )> > > > i joined early morning and read most of the best posts in this group> > ,always ur timing is perfect when ever ur grp become uneasy with> > discussions and ur other cronies cannot continue discussions in line> > with their own way .here u r or similar one's> > > > so u or other false id will request peace and decency by beheading > the> > person and moderater comes as if he is doing some thing which he > dont> > want .( all in one Game ) ,> > > > then moderater declares as if i hav no responsibility for blood of > this> > man ( Pilathose-who was judge and ordered to crusify christ till > death> > during trial of jesus christ --bible ) and wash of his hand ---good > game> > right ??> > > > > > > > so provoke ,create ruckus, then moral police it ,then request peace > or> > decency then annihilation -- we need one id each for each and every> > purpose.> > > > good keep it up> > > > great art of decieving ,in an effort of conceal truth and mislead > others> > ,sure all of u r doing great laudable efforts .> > > > we hav to learn frm u how to convert disadvangeous position to ur > favr> > tru underhand means /Bamboozle tactics .> > > > May we know what for all these ,to help indians ??Hindus ??? > Vedas ??> > or diffrnt mission ???> > > > > > > > regrds ash> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "dipika blr"> > <blr.aspirant@> wrote:> > >> > > I have received the same message from the person who sent you that> > email-->> > >> > > My email stands as blr.aspirant and not dips.aspirant as > mentioned in> > the> > > email.> > >> > > Bhaskar ji, Why don't you confirm the email address with the > group if> > you> > > are interested in the truth.> > >> > >> > > regards> > >> > > "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do > not> > believe> > > in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do > not> > believe> > > in anything simply because it is found written in your religious> > books. Do> > > not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers > and> > elders.> > > Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down > for> > many> > > generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find > that> > anything> > > agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of > one and> > all,> > > then accept it and live up to it."> > Buddha<http://thinkexist.com/quotes/buddha/>> > >> > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> > > Dipika Bangalore dips.aspirant@> > > Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:32 AM> > > Greetings> > > pkgoteti@, rajeeventerprises@, kvvighnesh@,> > > lalit.mishra@, blr.aspirant@, baby_james_bond@,> > > KVVighnesh@> > >> > >> > > You mother fuckers, dont have guts to face me.. so you get the > group> > > moderator to change the settings.> > >> > > You get your brains changed. You filthy bastards> > >> > > Read my books, or else lick my ass or eat my shit!> > >> > > Dipika.> > >> > >> > >> > > On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@:> > >> > > >> > > > -> > > > Dipika Bangalore> > > > pkgoteti@ <pkgoteti%40> ;> > > > rajiventerprises@ <rajiventerprises%40hathway.com> ;> > > > kVVighnesh@ <kVVighnesh%40gmail.com> ;> > lalit.mishra@<lalit.mishra%40gmail.com>;> > > > blr.aspirant@ <blr.aspirant%40gmail.com> ;> > > > baby_james_bond@ <baby_james_bond%40> ;> > > > KVVighnesh@ <KVVighnesh%40.co.in> ;> > > > bhaskar_jyothish@ <bhaskar_jyothish%40gmail.com> ;> > > > suryanayaka@ <suryanayaka%40> ;> > praspandey@<praspandey%40gmail.com>> > > > Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:12 PM> > > > Greetings> > > >> > > > You mother fuckers, dont have guts to face me.. so you get the > group> > > > moderator to change the settings.> > > >> > > > You get your brains changed. You filthy bastards> > > >> > > > Read my books, or else lick my ass or eat my shit!> > > >> > > > Dipika.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>