IndiaDivine.org

The fraud called kundali matchting .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kaul ji .

hope u r already burning midnite oil to find the truth this time at least .

here is another set of books deal s with the faud called kundali matchting .

Raja marthandam ,saptarishi matham ,Vivaha vrindavanam ,shaounaka hora ,jyothisha pradeepam ,kasyapa hora ,sharangdhara hora ,atri hora ,samhita pradeepam ,Madhaviyam ,Muhurthabharanam ,acharasamgraham ,sarva sidhi ,Muhurtha ratnam ,jatakadesam .

so hope i hav given lot of enough proofs frm my side .

those who do so called ostrichian policy of neglecting the facts and hiding head in sand can continue to do so ,or take some messge posted by some member as an excuse and run away .

i find u r following this policy of treating it is other person's duty is provide all proof and u ask him questions ,he answers with all long long letters and ur answer will b diffrnt than discussions . treat him as enmy and will not respect him and he is laible to do all nasty jobs .As the burden of proof lies on his shoulders and main aim of the grp is already understood to all memebrs >u r not here to proov any thing or find anything ,as u r all working with a fixed preset agenda .

if u r after truth . what ever convenient will not b ur arguement or proof .U find one person is wrong in prediction it is solid proof for u because u r saying u exprnced it but the other person says he has 1000 proof its not acceptable to u and calls him unscientific .so to where will this arguemnt will reach ?? or what is the fate of this discussions .

KAUL JI take ur own convienient time to replay or think think think and design another plan how to subbottage this discussion too .

Now some ppl saying ( written after providing enough proof also ) the melapak is 20 or 200 or 300 yrs old only .i challenge such persons to proov too ( dear moderaterji r u listening ?? or u r busy in writing another book to mislead future generations ?? )

so now one person resigned and other person gone to write some book another person googles for favrable arguements .

one ounce of exprnce is better than 1000 tons of knowledge and that is my strenght

(charlatan -----------A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud. )

regrds ASH

, "aishwarya.menon81" <aishwarya.menon81 wrote:>> > > > Kual ji> > > > sorry [X-(] it is not my job ,i am yet to start teaching .u can open> those books and see it urself ,if u seek u will b getting it .( see frm> cover to cover ,don't look in 1st cover and then look at last cover> then come and say some thing ) .> > > > also refer garuda purana ,Narada samhita ,Garga Hora ,brigu samhita> ,Kalanirnayam ,sripathi padhathi ,Brihaspathi hora ,harithaka hora> ,vivaha padalam by varahamihira the yavna ,muhurtha chinthamani> ,jaganmohanam ,vridha vasishta hora are the few more texts which dealing> with exhaustively to some directions in tht line under discussions (> all frm memory )> > > > also there is one reference in manu smrithi ( if u happened to read it> tell me what is it )> > > > so all the best .Happy round the clock ,round the year round the world> trip for u .> > if u cant find it .then> > like the slogan u ppl r repeating to all memebrs,ask frnds ,or beggars> or even small kids, we r waiting ,pls let us know .> > > > happy diwali to u .may this festival of lites bring some illumination> for u .( Now u know why we need to celebrate festivals on real days> prescribed by rishis )> > > > regrds ASH> > > , "Avtar Krishen Kaul"> jyotirved@ wrote:> >> > Dear Menon81ji,> > Namaskar!> > <t is discussed in shukla yajurveda .And also in prashna maarga>> >> > Pl. quote the exact mantras, at least the exact references.> > Dhanyavad.> > AKK> >> > , "aishwarya.menon81"> > aishwarya.menon81@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > dear kaul ji> > >> > >> > >> > > ha ha ,> > >> > > all ur mails carries with this messge always ----u study frm cover> to> > > cover all vedas ,all sastras ,all upanishaths , all brahmnas and> > > aranyakas .AND what not ??> > >> > >> > >> > > still u dont know this ??> > >> > >> > >> > > so sad ,it is discussed in shukla yajurveda .And also in prashna> maarga> > > .> > >> > >> > >> > > ur mind is sort of fossilised i think ,but keep asking and clear ur> > > ignorence .but tell frnkly i dont know this ,or i was a failure .> > >> > >> > >> > > sure i know astrology tru lessons of my life and heritage only ,not> a> > > scholar and till miles to go but there is enough time .but ur case> is> > > diffrnt ,so make it fast as then u may not get chance even in next> life> > > too .> > >> > >> > >> > > better beware and take care .> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > regrds ash> > >> > > ps-By the by i thanks bhaskar ji for his good predictions and u were> so> > > helpfull to me .will conct u .> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "Avtar Krishen Kaul"> > > <jyotirved@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear friends,> > > > Namaskar!> > > > <Avtar ji or Sanat ji, can tell you more accurately on this fraud> > > > called Kundli-matching, where no two astrologers agree and same> points> > > > give different results and different points give same results> > > > statistically.>> > > >> > > > I have read all the books on predictive astrology in original> > > > Sanskrit---right from Yavana-Jatakam of Sphujidwaja to the fake> Brihat> > > > Parashari. I have yet to come across any mention of the malady of> > > > "horoscope-matching" (Kundali Melapak) in any of the books whether> > > > Yavana-Jataka or Brihat Jatakam or Manasagari or Jataka Parijata> etc.> > > > etc. ---so much so that even in the fake Brihat Parashari, there> is no> > > > reference to any such gimmick!> > > >> > > > It appears to be a fraud being perpetuated over the last about a> > > > century or two, since there is absolutely no mention of> Patri-Melapak> > > > in Alberuni's India either---about 11th century AD---though he has> > > > written on all the aspects of astrology that were prevailing at> that> > > time.> > > >> > > > Here is a challenge to all the jyotishis---whether Vedic or> non-Vedic> > > > or anti-Vedic---to quote even a single shloka from any jyotisha> work> > > > about horoscope matching! When there is no mention of a fraud> calld> > > > Patri-Melapak in any of the astrological books, there is> absolutely no> > > > question of any Mangala-Dosha etc. etc.> > > >> > > > It is all thus a fraud being perpetuated by jyotishis to fleece> the> > > > gullible and mint money.> > > > Better beware.> > > > With regards,> > > > A K Kaul> > > > , "dipika blr"> > > > blr.aspirant@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > dear sushmita,> > > > >> > > > > For comprehensive pre-marital guidance & counselling refer with> > > > > http://happycouples.in/connect/> > > > >> > > > > Astrologically, now acc. to shri gHopal ji for love couples> > > > > astro-compaitiblty is not carried out.> > > > > BUT acc. to shri Harry ji he can still give you a compatibilty> score> > > > either> > > > > +ve or -ve.> > > > >> > > > > or incase there is mangal dosh, then like aishwarya rai,remedy> is> > > > just marry> > > > > a tree first, fool mangal planet & then marry abhishek (acc. to> > > media> > > > > reports)> > > > >> > > > > these are time-teste remedies by herds of people so they cannot> be> > > > wrong,> > > > > can they?> > > > >> > > > > If you doubts after knowing the person for past 10 years, how do> you> > > > expect> > > > > any astrologer to tell you the answer in 10 mins? At the most,> an> > > > astrologer> > > > > can only counsel you and either positively reinforce your> confidence> > > or> > > > > create doubts in your mind in the name of performing pariharam.> > > > >> > > > > Uncertainity and fear of future is the root cause of anxiety.> You> > > > need to> > > > > make sure is 3 things,> > > > >> > > > > 1. Financially stable job/incomes> > > > > 2. Faithful partner> > > > > 3. Either settle in Independent house or adjust well with his> > > > mother-in-law> > > > > etc> > > > >> > > > > these are the basic pointers...do not rely on fakes & propogate> this> > > > myth> > > > > further...> > > > >> > > > > Avtar ji or Sanat ji, can tell you more accurately on this fraud> > > called> > > > > Kundli-matching, where no two astrologers agree and same points> give> > > > > different results and different points give same results> > > statistically.> > > > >> > > > > regards> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:48 PM, sushmita choudhury> > > > > sucutie2@wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > hello,> > > > > > the details i gave u was to check how compatible we are> > > > for each> > > > > > other.i will be glad if i get your reply at the earliest.> > > > > > thank you,> > > > > > sushmita.> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India> > > >> > >> >> Messenger.<http://in.rd./tagline_messenger_1/*http://in.messeng\> \> > > er./?wm=n/>> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>