IndiaDivine.org

Warning to mis .Aishwarya menon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sister aishwarya and sanathji,

Excellent.Pl. dont go out of this forum.my name is raman from tamil nadu.I joined this foum to know more about astrology.i was a one of the silent member(sanatji used to quote often) but interested in learning new things all the time(there is a saying in Tamil "KATTRADHU KAIMAN ALAVU , KALLADADHU ULAGALAVU) meaning what we have learnt is only a handfull quantity but unlearned part is universe size.so we dont posess enough knowledge to comment about Jyotisham. however learned one may be we need to be polite and humble.why i am telling this is i left my business in overseas and came to India to learn this great art of Jyothisham and learned it to certain extent only .since i have language barrier (english) i am very much comfortable in my mother tongue tamil thats why i was a silent member.My humble request to my brothers and sisters do not call jyotisham is fake,probably if you have not got answers to your questions

sincerely pray the lord he will make things clear to you.If you are a real seeker of truth this will happen.satyam , satyam, satyam.

pranams to all your lotus feets

raman.--- On Fri, 31/10/08, aishwarya.menon81 <aishwarya.menon81 wrote:

aishwarya.menon81 <aishwarya.menon81 Warning to mis .Aishwarya menon Date: Friday, 31 October, 2008, 12:55 PM

dear sanat ji

Thanks for u post .tho dont worth a dime in it

Also thank u for ur obseravation s that i dont know anything , a certificate worth it .as it is issued by +35 to +50 yr exprnced ppl .Thanks .So pls mail it to me as i may require it in future job interviews .

Now here is my own take on ur warnings as first last or last last .

I dont care .

u fellow s dont even worth attention or do u think if i loose memebrship in ur forum can harm me in even any aspects in my life .If u are willing to take up my challenge u r welcome .But dont expect me to sit silent on all ur false claims like i did reserch i hav +35 yrs exprnce etc etc .U were top failure's that is it ,other wise face my challenge .first define how the discussion shud go or tell us ur knowledge in astro atleast de coding first shloka in brahat jataka by varahamihira ( tell us is it was simple prayer or any thing hidden in it )so simple .if u cannot do that i will say u waisted ur +35 yrs as u dont know the subjuct ,now ur question on - is astrology is science ???????,yes astrology is a predictiv science ,not other way around ,same way biotechnology is not atomic science .tho some co relation is possible as god is created this nature such a way ,so u r making a foolish

attempt to seperate it or see it as same .

your kind of questions first raised by sri abraham kovoor who was first of its kind in india and born in last centuaryin kerala .But again he dont touch even the .0000000000000000000001% of total population tho he organised some assossiation and continued .then later picked up by Joseph edamaruku and his son and family who were eating all fund money which was given as donation frm various sources .there is even case of cheating and fraud on them on cheating innocent ppl ( who is shouting all astrologers r frauds ) this is frm modern context

where as tru out history astro faced lot of challenges and it has passd tru all that stages again will pass tru also .other wise how it survived 1000s of yrs islamic rule ,do u think all those days astrologers were making money and cheating ??if so why u need all this literature only to cheat ??Any cheaters will do study all those for 20 .25 yrs to simply cheat ny one which is possible even other wise ,so this statements itself uncover ur +35yrs study claims .

Now kerala where all civilisations meet( since atleast in known history ) as a part of sea trade and traders who got regular conct with all xians ,arabs or jews .how astrology ( only place where so many ancient texts were available ) survived why cannot they influence kerala intellectual thought and what realy happened was reverse .how it is so .

some one says they r +50 yrs in astro and read everything frm cover to cover, Then asking such stupid questions i can behav only like that .( The truth is that if they hav seen those books many chapters r dealing with that subjucts only ) I blv I am talking abt a subjuct not abt his age or my age .Do u think any one shud b respected only on the basis of age ?? or we r doing a intellectual discussion and to win discussion some one claims a tall claim how such person's shud b dealt with ..if some body claims knowldge which he dont hav is known as charlatan ,fraud and fake .I dont care his age as all theifs r theifs only .

Now see last tread --the fraud called kundali matchting i giv almost 50 books dealing with it .do u think my duty is to quote books and teach him .as far i am concerned i dont need it .as i am not getting any thing out of this discussions .R u ppl r paying for me for my long reserch to educate u .where as u ppl r writing books and selling it even b4 knowing some thing abt subjucts .If ur aim was to discuss and illuminate the public u cud hav upload ur books in net and ask ppl to read it .But publishing it and selling for money ,so who is fraud and cheating innocent public and those books r used as a tool to fool ppl and missionaries are buying in large numbers and distributing free to innocent ppl .Also U r coming in the cloud of discussions and collecting more points to write another books .so who is fraud ,charlatan ,squeesing innocent public ??

do u think even if i failed u hav won ???. it simply shows u and i dont know the truth only .This is like a place where some one shud use spl diffrnt mode of transport to reach there ( like our chandrayan mission ) ,but u insist out of ur foolery or unwillingness to see truth as u r afraid of being exposed of ur foolery or getting fat sums of monetary benefits so argueing u hav a bycycle so that place shud covered by ur cycle .if not it is not true ,who is fool here ???

for exmple when i quoted all books dealing with marriage matching and u strted telling "oh matchting is 200 yrs old only" .This shows what is ur aim and mission .

I find u ppl r barging in diffrnt forums which is formed to discuss diffrnt subjucts and spamming ur mails .do u think it is the etiquete s u r claiming even after getting old and finsihed one vimshottary dasa cycle ( 120 yrs ) still no brain or manners or mannerisms ..And calls urself cultured ????

i got more than 100 mails on how u sents mails to many many personal id's .and asking some stupid questions ,many r hobbyists or just students ,is it civilised way .if they excuse u for non availabity of time then uses filthy language -is it wat u calls ur civility and decency ?? Who giv u authority to upset some one's privacy ?? even if is a professional u shud pay them upfrnt and take his time .to prove or not to prove .It is good that those poor ppl dont know that u can b booked under law for upsetting their time and attacking their prvcy ..

As a memebr of any forum i hav right to post any mails on subjuct under discussion but cannot take u by hand and show the material and truth who claims i know everything and if u ppl cannot face it ,then pls run for cover or issue first warning as last warning .it is ur style of discussing .Idont care nor worried abt it ..

where is ur grand old man of hindu calender who sees only dosha in everything ( also dont know even sanskrit or vedas ) .who took some mail by bhaskar ji as provocation and says i resigned ,but truth is to avoid the heat and dust and radiation frm my mails .Dont he know the word Hindu is used by persians and not vedic .stupid man .How he can make a calender on vedic way ?? who never prooved nor worth to discuss abt him .why his tropical ( seasonal calender ) is not showing seasons at least ??? forget abt other technicalities .

That calender fraud and u another fraud says we got astrology frm greeks . science fraud like u says astro is 1500 old only because u equate some shloka written by varahamihira as proof ( yavanahi mlecha ---)

but u forget that or simply dont know that it was written by Gargacharya in Garga Hora .who was Kula guru of Yadavas who lived during the time of Bhagavan srikrishna who is been discussed even in srimahabhagavatha ,so can u fools tell me who is yavanas who even participated and helped in war the kauravas ???

so u ignorent fools tell me where is ur proof of 1500 yrs or greeks in astrology ???

Now i know my mails r becoming more inconveinient to u like many many old memebrs who got silenced by removing frm memebrship s.so i dont hav any problems if u remove me but i will not resign and go or even sit in fence and watch ur stupid statemnts silently which is misleading but aimed at making money and u r simply engaging others to work for u for material for ur next publication and getting remunaration for ur missionary work .

so discision is urs .

accept my challenge or run away frm my challenge or silence me .

U provocated a lady without any reason and ur technics wont work with me .yes u can provocate me and ban ,that will work .As U know that my kind of fibre wont sit idle listening to ur fooleries .

Income sources of u ppl should b checked ,offcource that is work of IB and Raw .Atleast i admit here it is not science or myth .

so inform me if u r ready to discuss in decent civilised way dropping all ur false claims .Off cource in another forum ( i can get approval frm many moderaters )

Till then good bye till u utter another fooleries in this grp till i am here .

Always after truth

urs astrologicaly

Aishwarya Menon

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.