IndiaDivine.org

WARNING and i just dont care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

my dear psudo scintist and fake logic man ,

after all where is healthy discussion here than ur foolish evangelistic agenda ,if it is becoming unanswerable to u do ur freewheeling or ban me

as u can do that only

i know y u r grumbling ,u cannot face me in day lite

i dont care frauds like u

u r all after some xian agenda other wise u shud hav improved even ur last mail to shri deshmukh ji proovs it .u use ur lame logic like b4 rishis were correct then now wrong

what a stupidity -how astro predictions can change it

now r we producing kids by diffrtnt way or eating tru a diffrnt place ( i dont know abt u )

it is all ur stupid logic which u call scientific

i posted abt ur uncle randi that is ur problem i know ,so much for ur truthfulness and honesty

just prejudised and dishonest attempt to debnk indian culture for personal profit and gains

u do wat ever u want ,i am using best launage or this is my launage so long as u hide and play

since u stopped academic way i also stoped it ,that is it and that is all ,tit for tat

dont think if u ban me i will die of some intellectul poverty as if i may stop getting daily quota frm ur generous forum

if u r ready to accept facts my launage will b better than this or u ppl dont deserv even the value i giv to beggers .

u r using some pet terms like free will ( no explantion in reality or u cannot explain it )

or some google links or calender posts all this dont giv any benefits atleast in fnt of world at large in reality as every one wants to peep in future ,what ever way it is ,and who ever he is unless he get some funds and he has no other problems .

even i told u in prvtly when u approach me that we can debate prvtly i told u evn if vedic astro died still ppl will go to other less less system s like coffee pot reading or crystal gazing like wat i see in west .but u r after vedic astrology only .it is understandble too as u can get funding for it only and ur intention is to make money for urself than helping world at large

all this is just hogwash

in case if u cannot answer me because of my language then what stop u frm educating the memebrs here on my questions ,why u take first opportunity to run away ,why u comes always after 10 days by seeing let memebr become violent then i will answer him that his language is not good ,is it ??? do u think who is presented here is all fools?? i dont think so

u r calling same language and i am mixing some fun in it other wise here nothing is there .

now Ban me but answer randi mandi foundation questions to all if u hav some honesty .

prashanth Nair

i am waiting for u to ban me or face me

regrds prashanth nair

, "sanat2221" <sanatkumar_jain wrote:>> Dear Prashant,> I am observing since long that you are not using proper language with > the members, while exchanging your views. Tone and language of your > msgs are not up to the mark and can not be regarded as proper > interaction with learned and senior persons. Do not forget that other > member can also use such abusive and filthy language, which can not > be regarded as healthy discussion. Remember that this forum is meant > for academic discussion on predictive astrology and not for settling > the personal score or personal mindset.> > What ever you want to say can also be written in a very polite and > civilized manner. I have no objection if you will support your stand > in a decent manner that too when 98% members may be on your side. The > forum is meant for hearing both views and hence msg are not being > moderated like all astrological forums.I am therefore warning you for > the last time to use proper language and do not lower the standard of > the forum. If you will not amend your way of writing then I have no > option except to ban your msg. I hope you will only use proper > language and no explanation is required.> > Yours truly,> Sanat>

nair ji it has become very to write a book & get your thoughts published,

maybe instead of only writing here, you can just post the link to your book here in addition,

hope this helps

for your information, i hv & will keep read bothing astro+logos & astro+nomy genre of books,

and found them to be both informative with their own limitations,

remember " six blind men & elephant of indostan " link earlier on this group?

btw, i would like to recommend to all beginners " astrology:believe it or not " to learn

the science behind it as perceived by the author Dr Balachandra Rao PhD

at INR 65 it is available for Cash on Delivery through rediff.com, landmarkonthenet.com etc

If Sanat ji or Avtarji who are prolific writers in their own right,

are interested to emulate the likes PN OAK, KN Rao, BV Raman, Jayant Narlikar,

maybe we can use their book(s)/softwares,

as the starting point or background,

to discuss/debate/dialogue " the science of astrology "

or the " calendar science " more in depth

What is the group's thoughts on winter solstice on dec. 25th is this date accurate?

what is the significance of sun's movements around this date?

What are the 3 stars which indicate the linear direction of the rising sun on this " auspicious " day?

Maybe pupils from all religions will find the above questions interesting & worthy of discussion

~~~

Truth Always Prevails

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 12:36 AM, prashanthnair999 <prashanthnair999 wrote:

my dear psudo scintist and fake logic man ,

after all where is healthy discussion here than ur foolish evangelistic agenda ,if it is becoming unanswerable to u do ur freewheeling or ban me

as u can do that only

i know y u r grumbling ,u cannot face me in day lite

i dont care frauds like u

u r all after some xian agenda other wise u shud hav improved even ur last mail to shri deshmukh ji proovs it .u use ur lame logic like b4 rishis were correct then now wrong

what a stupidity -how astro predictions can change it

now r we producing kids by diffrtnt way or eating tru a diffrnt place ( i dont know abt u )

it is all ur stupid logic which u call scientific

i posted abt ur uncle randi that is ur problem i know ,so much for ur truthfulness and honesty

just prejudised and dishonest attempt to debnk indian culture for personal profit and gains

u do wat ever u want ,i am using best launage or this is my launage so long as u hide and play

since u stopped academic way i also stoped it ,that is it and that is all ,tit for tat

dont think if u ban me i will die of some intellectul poverty as if i may stop getting daily quota frm ur generous forum

if u r ready to accept facts my launage will b better than this or u ppl dont deserv even the value i giv to beggers .

u r using some pet terms like free will ( no explantion in reality or u cannot explain it )

or some google links or calender posts all this dont giv any benefits atleast in fnt of world at large in reality as every one wants to peep in future ,what ever way it is ,and who ever he is unless he get some funds and he has no other problems .

even i told u in prvtly when u approach me that we can debate prvtly i told u evn if vedic astro died still ppl will go to other less less system s like coffee pot reading or crystal gazing like wat i see in west .but u r after vedic astrology only .it is understandble too as u can get funding for it only and ur intention is to make money for urself than helping world at large

all this is just hogwash

in case if u cannot answer me because of my language then what stop u frm educating the memebrs here on my questions ,why u take first opportunity to run away ,why u comes always after 10 days by seeing let memebr become violent then i will answer him that his language is not good ,is it ??? do u think who is presented here is all fools?? i dont think so

u r calling same language and i am mixing some fun in it other wise here nothing is there .

now Ban me but answer randi mandi foundation questions to all if u hav some honesty .

prashanth Nair

i am waiting for u to ban me or face me

regrds prashanth nair

, " sanat2221 " <sanatkumar_jain wrote:>> Dear Prashant,> I am observing since long that you are not using proper language with

> the members, while exchanging your views. Tone and language of your > msgs are not up to the mark and can not be regarded as proper > interaction with learned and senior persons. Do not forget that other

> member can also use such abusive and filthy language, which can not > be regarded as healthy discussion. Remember that this forum is meant > for academic discussion on predictive astrology and not for settling

> the personal score or personal mindset.> > What ever you want to say can also be written in a very polite and > civilized manner. I have no objection if you will support your stand > in a decent manner that too when 98% members may be on your side. The

> forum is meant for hearing both views and hence msg are not being > moderated like all astrological forums.I am therefore warning you for > the last time to use proper language and do not lower the standard of

> the forum. If you will not amend your way of writing then I have no > option except to ban your msg. I hope you will only use proper > language and no explanation is required.> > Yours truly,

> Sanat>