IndiaDivine.org

Warning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Nambiar ji,

I find that not only you are using filthy language against me but as

well against a senior member like Sh. Kaul ji.

Though every one is free to use any language against me, because my

forum is open to all with full liberty to express views. Instead of

offering some logical reply you are using filthy language. Remember

that by this way you are not going to dilute my approach, but you are

only exposing your education, family background and your culture and

bad name to the group of astrologers.

Because you have used filthy language against Sh. Kaul ji too, hence

I am warning you for the first and last time that if you repeated

filthy language then I will ban your msg. without 2nd warning. I hope

you will take care.

Sh. Kaul ji,

Thanks for categorizing such activity as talibani. I am unable to

understand as to why these so called astrologers are so furious when

they asked some pointed queries. I can presume that their knowledge

is totally hollow hence they are not able to remain within the

parameter of discussing astrology. Since last 9 months many socalled

astrologers have never tried to answer any query. Some of them used

filthy language where as some others are observing a long silence.

Though they are active in other forums. I don't know as to how long

they will continue to befool innocent public.

These forums are good place for interaction and exchange of views. If

we are not able to exploit this facility in improving our vision then

why members are joining these forums? Though some astrologers are

using these forums for trapping some innocent persons and extracting

money. But at least few forums (like ours) are not involved in such

activity. Silent members must realize as to why so called astrologers

are not able to properly interact when I am not moderating any msg.

I hope some members will come forward for proper interaction

instead of falling in the trap of astrologers.

Thanks

Yours truly,

Sanat

dear fraud sanat

i challenged u in this forum and u never answered me .did u answer me anywhere than reposting same bullshit ,even when i presented the facts did u ever been even apologetic for ur lackof knowledge ,so such frauds what some one should call other than what wrote

read also this messge i will b copying here and come to that hindu civilisation forum and accept my challenge

first u proov u know science then u proov u know astrology then i will proov u and expose u .

u r a fraud and writing books on subjuct which u never ever understand

i am giving u warning

Ha ha r u in fools paradise to blv that i value ur forum memebr ship as some Gold or platinum elite club memebrship ????????????

if u hav guts u come with ur science claims to that forum ,because i cannot wait for u answer me even after 10 or 15 reminders

so i expect some one can chair and control the discussion and see who will wins ( there with a supervision u can answer to my question so u cannot keep on drag or twist anything ) and finaly he will declare also who has won his arguemnts .

i dont blv in using good words for frauds ,myself or any one honest will say what is truth with direct plain simple words .

Other wise u r showing ur slave mind and doggy character ,wagging tail in frnt of ur masters and when confronted putting that tail between legs and runs

i know long b4 ur idea is to provoke if there is some opposition and then ban that memebr, it is ur agenda and u r getting money for it ,so keep it up ,eat even shit it is ur character ,family's gr8ness ,i hav no complaint

accept this challenge if u hav any courage.

sreedhar nambiar

hinducivilization , "prashanthnair999"<prashanthnair999 wrote:dear shankar jiu ask him (sri Kaul ) the truth abt hindu calender ,there is no word hindu invedas ,then why he named his calender hinduwhen ever i am saying this old man is xian and he is after christianagenda no body understand ,all foolish hindus are happy being targettedmost his post repetition and is already answerd by me and i am notinterested as he will repeat it after 1000th mail abt what i prooved infirst mailhis greeko roman babylonian claims in astrology all has meet dust infrnt me even he cant proov it ,if some one can moderate it i am ready toshow it again ,but he shud accept facts and unprooved by both parties heshud not repeat it .,it is him keep on saying vedic rishies ( also few other ppl who is withhim ,say one or 2 ) blvd earth was flat ,then i dont know then why hewants the calender in vedic way and shud b followed by every one, elsehindus will meet dangers he curses alsothen he dont know sanskrit ,history of india other than xian version (means world originated b4 6000 yrs when adam born ) so he will fiteverything in that time line ,so all rishies has no way other than to born in ADperiod ,other wise How it is possibleeven indus valley culture i tried to discuss with him ,i asked him utell me wat is ur idea abt vedas and its time frame ,so i can argue insuch way ,but he runs with tail in between both legs ,i can proov byquoting each messges ,once even i ask him do u want me re type what allmemebrs posted and prooved too ,as i never find he answered iteven i posted many many articles on knowledge of hindus vedic or prevedic or sura or asura mlecha ( meluha ) or yavan indians .he has noword or he wanted me to re type it for him and mail to b addressed tohim .so it is a punishmntwhen moderater commnted abt my mail is chat form ,then wat some one cando ,spend time 2 or 3 hrs for this non existant claims ??if he is against astrology he shud say that ,if he is against vedas heshud say that ,here he is blving in defeating some individuals who isnot good in tarka or some subjuct than creating a awareness and makingdharmacharyas to accept himhe was total failure,out of all tall claims he dont know vedic astrologytoo .tell him not too cause any dairrea when see vedic in frnt ofanythingit is true with all indian sastras which is blvd originated frm vedas asvedas means it may b pre vedas too ,it dont mention that it is in thisveda or that veda ,actualy vedas are accumulation of mantras or hymns ithas nothing to do with astrology or any knowledge tho some strayreference is possiblesame is true with stapathya veda ( as no body can bullshit abt it evenkaul or his ancesters ) gandarva veda ,ayurveda etc .tho each claims itis frm diffrnt vedas it is originated ,being a xian he want us to tellthat vedas r bull shit finalyIn kerala itself (i discussed in last mail )the kalari payattu themartial art of kerala it says it is originated frm ayudha vedas ordhanur veda ,even in Mahabharatha and ramayana they discuss abt variousprojectiles like missiles .yantra mukhta or mantra mukta like this .same way the classical dance form of kerala or south or orissa ,same waykerala drum s known as charma vadhyas ,all devlped over a period of min5000 or more yrs ,where all this originated ,is it frm greece ?? ( whichsays originated frm natya vedas or sastras or nada vedas )so i request this grp to kick out this luggage on hindus having hinduname and xian agenda ,here he is terminater than some thing contributingor constructiv .he never answerd any one in proper way than usual cut post similarmessgeswhere as we hav to do all work and educate him which he will coollyreject without even supporting evidencei proovd 100 times and even requested him dont b so over enthusiasticalyabt greek contribution or jewish contribution in india .But he has nosupporting evidence on his own .except saying yavanas r greeks ,samelike aryan tourist theory ,actualy i am getting lot of anger as u pplhas no brain to understand him .even without contradicting wat ever i said or without prooving anything he sticks with that agenda and again again posts same thingif some one has brain tell me did he desrve good words ??respect ??evena place among hindu grps ?? even some one trying to contribute somethingif so let him say what is vedas and its time frame and how astrologyoriginated or what ever vada or anti vada he says ,than usual one or 2mails he cut and pastes .another pain in ass is he posts with his replies to my mails to 1000unknown grps ,and most of this grps are inncoent grps and they rdiscussing own things and he and his one or 2 clowns gate crashing everywhere and posts therei dont know if all this is coming under civility and decency of academicdiscussions ,if u all thinks so i dont hav anything to say ,since mylast mail to his own forum he banned me too ( for requesting not to crosspost my mails ) .as i requested him i dont hav xian paid or funded time for reply to u tovarious forums .now ball is ur courtregrds prashanth nair

, "sanat2221" <sanatkumar_jain wrote:>> > > Dear Nambiar ji,> I find that not only you are using filthy language against me but as > well against a senior member like Sh. Kaul ji.> > Though every one is free to use any language against me, because my > forum is open to all with full liberty to express views. Instead of > offering some logical reply you are using filthy language. Remember > that by this way you are not going to dilute my approach, but you are > only exposing your education, family background and your culture and > bad name to the group of astrologers.> > Because you have used filthy language against Sh. Kaul ji too, hence > I am warning you for the first and last time that if you repeated > filthy language then I will ban your msg. without 2nd warning. I hope > you will take care.> > Sh. Kaul ji,> Thanks for categorizing such activity as talibani. I am unable to > understand as to why these so called astrologers are so furious when > they asked some pointed queries. I can presume that their knowledge > is totally hollow hence they are not able to remain within the > parameter of discussing astrology. Since last 9 months many socalled > astrologers have never tried to answer any query. Some of them used > filthy language where as some others are observing a long silence. > Though they are active in other forums. I don't know as to how long > they will continue to befool innocent public.> > These forums are good place for interaction and exchange of views. If > we are not able to exploit this facility in improving our vision then > why members are joining these forums? Though some astrologers are > using these forums for trapping some innocent persons and extracting > money. But at least few forums (like ours) are not involved in such > activity. Silent members must realize as to why so called astrologers > are not able to properly interact when I am not moderating any msg.> > I hope some members will come forward for proper interaction > instead of falling in the trap of astrologers. > > Thanks> Yours truly,> Sanat>