IndiaDivine.org

science of astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Pankaj ji,

Namaskar,

Thanks for quick response. I am shifting your mail to the forum so that other members may also be benefited with the exchange of views.

It appears from your msg. that now-a-days you are very much preoccupied in your professional job. Hence you are not in a position to take any point. OK. Does not matter. Your work is more important than interaction. I hope in near future you may be able to go through the blog “Astrology a science or myth” already posted to you and will like to have proper interaction on any point relating to principles of predictive astrology.

You can write at any time in the forum or on my email and in the mean time collect the view of your friends on various points, if possible.

Waiting for your observation.

Thanks,

Yours truly,

sanat

PS :

1- I welcome all new members and hope they will read some previous msgs and file “Astrology a science or myth” lying in file section. They may pick up any point on predictive astrology for proper interaction.

(email from Sh. Pankaj ji)

Dear Sanat Ji- You have raised beautiful points- but the space and time is less for me to answer them fully.

a) YES, characterization and quantification of effects of planets is importnat.

Particularly -when it has to be done by a machine.

Have a model/make assumptions- prove the case in real life(Take some observable health problem).

Why should we go this way- as experience has taught ...need to validate...

YES- lot of psychology is involved in making predictions- but at the same time it(astrology0 does have an intrinsic value..

I have studies western and eastern mdoels of psychology to an extent...no discussion now :) please..

b) I have develoepd economic load forecasting models and applied to electrical systems..so have some awareness in this rea...

The astrologcal framework is different(which is yet to be deciphered)..but as it accounts/claims for many life times...- it is bound to be more complex than economic systems.. you know how predictable it is...

Astrology I believe......works on a much higher plane...- the cause and efefct relationhips cannot to traced..but at a physical level connected to chaos theory...which touches..law of karma- a butterfly flutetr affctes me and you..- planets give some total of the effects..(I cannot prove it..but based on observations..- no eloborations please :))

Astrology...needs to be re-discovered..also better the astrologer(more knowldge..) mroe accurate and complet..the prediction( :), sorry would have use maths to prove.....my assertions...not now :))...

Take care...sanat ji with love..

Best Regards,

Pankaj