IndiaDivine.org

[Vedic Wisdom] Lokakshemam from Homas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Shyam ,

The only point I agree with Dileepan is one should not blindly follow Religion.For your minformation Athiesm, Agnotisam Apthaeism Secularism are also religion.They are also based on blind belief but Agnotism is not blind b elief butis based on reasonning based on a blind beliefonlyin an the axium which is also a religion.But Vedas are n ot so one should not believe evenwhatever I myself wrote but one should perform severe tapas and self experience and self realise oneself.I dont follow any religion but I am Vedic.I am not a politition.If you still have doubts ask me?I will clazrify them to you.I am happy that you not only got doubts from what I said but more happy since you asked me your doubts.

Thank you.

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

rom: Shyam V. Srivatsa <shyam.srivatsavenkata krishnan <bcvk71Cc: Dileepan; govindlala; BCVENKATAKRISHNANNewsListgroup <bcvenkatakrishnannewslist >; Thirunarayanan K.Raghavan <kkthiru; Pavitra Ramanujam <pavitrar; Eswaran R.K. <eswaran_ar; Rangarajan.S. <s.rangarajan; Reena SAI <sunnyami_2000; ronnie <ronnie68ang; Ravi Prakash Arya <vedicscience; siva parama <siva_parama2000; Julie <jcam68; Daniel Salas

<admin; Daniel <thegreeenforest; VFA members group <vfa-members >; Stephan Knapp <srinandan; Ponnappan <oppiliappan >; solar_therapy; shaneeswaragroup <shaneeswara >; Dr. Sujatha Mohan <sujatha; Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan; Scienceofastrology group ; sciencejunkie57; astronomy102; "Anand( Las Vegas),(Chennai)" <anand_haran; ; indiaarchaeology <IndiaArchaeology >; kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09; Bassey Nkposong <arcnigerialtd; Chandramouli S <chandramouli_s; Dhan Rousse <integr8ted; ; Divya Venkat <hari_om_shanti2001;

Deviprasad Viswanathan <deviprasadv; Vedichistorygroup ; VENKAT <myramanan; vanamamalai ; Narasimhan EV <evnarasimhan; ; Vedantauniversalgroup <vedantauniversal >; fhrs_usa ; Fletch <mr_natural_93; gravitypulls2004; gomatam sureshkumar <gomatam.sureshkumar; Gopal Raghavan <gopal.raghavan; Gopalakrishnan <krg858; govinda rajan <vcgrajan; Guruvelavan Natrajan <nguruvel; Ramanuja-Desika Group <ramanuja-desika >; raj <raj_raju_rajiv; henry adjei <digraft2000; Henk Kloosterman <kloosterman; Hope <ambassadorhope; Raju Iyer <p.rajuiyer; ; Kannan Veena

<kannanveena; Krishnan R. <lalikri; vasu srinivasan <vammanji; Lila <ssmfus; lolita_mist; Lakshmi Narayanan S <slakshmi1954; Laurie westoven <lauriewest76; LUCY MOLI <molirr; Rangarajan Asuri. L. Ranga <asuri.ranga; Muazzam Khan <kakakhail_textile; Muazzam Khan <muazzamjee; myssteus; Madhavan K.G <kgm; Navin Singh <singhnavin; Ali Naji Salim Albekheet <ali19722; oddisilab1; R.K. Ohri Ohri <rkohri; Padmakumar <truepadma; Parvinder <par25dss; plasticschandra <plasticschandra; Ramayanaofvalmikiandkambangroup <ramayanaofvalmikiandkamban >; USBrahmins Group <usbrahmins >Sunday, May 31, 2009 12:46:08 AMRe: [Vedic Wisdom] Re: Re: Lokakshemam from HomasDear Venkatakrishnan, I am not sure if you read Dileepans message-which seemed to dismiss reincarnation as "delusion". I am not able todetect much in common between your mails either. Dileepan's messageseems to be more in line with Richard Dawkins and other atheists(thecrux of what he says is more or less the atheist's lament). What you sayis totally different.. Naturally, the atheists lament is born out of ignorance and avidya and Ihave no reason to waste my time arguing with their own delusions bornout of unnecessary and unwarranted confidence in the human race as wellas a total ignorance of history.I wrote since I do not see what

it is that you agree with Dileepan.RegardsShyamOn Sat, 2009-05-30 at 11:45 -0700, venkata krishnan wrote:> > > Dear Mr.Parthasarathi Dileepan,> Well said.Religion> is a branch of politics and has nothing to do with BRAHMAN.One should> know oneself not blindy believe.Evem modern science is based on Blind> belief which is also a religion.People blindly accept whatever modern> scientists say without selfexperience with random sample> experiment.Mathematics alone true these which will prove true or false> externally.Vedas are not religious books.The Ancient Rshis did severe> Tapas , self experience selfrealised and handed them to us till> date.Vedas should not be

written or read itis AVAIDAKAM, meaning> Against the Vedas.Vedas must be chanted heard and learnt.And even> Vedas should not be blindly believed one has to perform severe Tapas ,> self experience and self realised only then accepted.Vedas are not> Secondhand or Nth hand Knowledge but the very word Veda means> Firsthand Selfacquired Knowledge.Those who dont have that capacity> should approach a proper Aachaarya and get the convincing> explanation.And more so must approach a true Aachaarya and get the> proper guidance.If you have any doubts ask me.I will clarify then as> far as I know.> B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.> website: www.vedascience.com> > > > ____________________> Parthasarati Dileepan <Dileepan> govindlala Cc: bcvk71 Saturday, May 30, 2009 7:04:05 PM> Re: Re: Lokakshemam from Homas> > Dear Shri Muralidharan:> > By life after death and before birth I was referring to karma and> moksham. I don’t want to challenge these claims as these are purely> faith based and the proponents do not seek scientific respectability> However, when claims of material benefit are made, and/or scientific> respectability is sought with shoddy research published in motivated> journals, then, these charlatans must be challenged and held to> account.> > When it comes to religious delusions, such as

reincarnation, it is> indeed unfortunate that there are way too many simple-minded people> sheepishly following them just because they are handed down through> generations over millennia. Due to years of rote learning some of> these people have the capacity to study these ideas as though they> were worth the time and effort. For all their efforts they can only> get these studies published in journals that cannot muster any> scientific respectability. The less time we spend on these useless> endeavors, the better it is. > > It is interesting to note that this weakness to cling to delusions is> common among all religious peoples. They all have their own research,> their own journals, and their own claims of scientific proof. The> delusions differ, of course, but they all have their own delusions> nevertheless. For example,

Christians believe Jesus Christ died for> the original sin men are born with that flow from Adam’s disobedience.> They further believe that Jesus rose from the dead and other such> nonsense. Muslims have their own chest full of delusions and so do> the people of Jewish faith. Even religions born out of healthy> skepticism such as Buddhism fell into the trap of superstitions soon> after Buddha’s death. Thus, the ponds of delusions differ from> religion to religion, but all religions force their people to drink> from their respective ponds and claim that their pond is the real> thing and all other ponds are delusions. They are of course right> about all other ponds; all they need to do is to go one pond further> and admit that their pond is no different either. All the ponds are> filled with delusions. The sooner humanity realizes

this and rejects> all religions in favor of universal love, dignity, and justice, for> all -- not in expectation of some cushy life in swarga after death,> but because that is the right way to live -- the better our life> experiences will be, and the better this world will be. Lokakshema> will indeed result that no amount of Homas, Yagnas, and Havans can> ever produce.> > -- Dileepan> > > > > >