IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [VFA-members] Horses existed in Harappa!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN

----- Forwarded Message ----Balaji_ sagar <bala6_19Sunday, September 13, 2009 10:25:55 PM[VFA-members] Horses existed in Harappa!

This is one of the most important mails I have ever sent.

A few years back, Dr.N.S.Rajaram and Mr.Natwar Jha claimed to have found horse signs in Harappa, but later it was dismissed as a 'fake' computer design by the Leftist "Frontline" and "The Hindu". And Prof. Micheal Witzel (one of the chief proponents of the Aryan/Dravidian divide) and Mr.Steve Farmer prepared an article titled 'Horse play in Harappa' in which they firmly criticized Dr.Rajaram and Mr.Natwar Jha as 'Hindutva propagandists' .

http://www.thehindu .com/fline/ fl1720/17200040. htm ...

And after seeing this I wrote to Mr.Michel Danino, whom I knew very well as having done some discovery in the field of archaeology. And he replied today morning as follows:-

"The controversy you mentioned is antediluvian. I sent a four-page reply to Frontline in those days, which they never published.

Please see my paper on the horse issue. I tried to deal with it quite objectively and comprehensively, bringing in new perspectives. Truth need not be bitter — but it takes time, hard work and patience (and sometimes a little nudge from the Divine) to get recognized and accepted. Until then let us work in the spirit of the Gita, without bothering about the fruits of our work." And here is the link of his work, please go through. It is very nice, and also very important too:- www.archaeologyonli ne.net/artifacts /horse-debate. html ... Thanks, Balaji.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.