IndiaDivine.org

[VFA-members] Jesus Christ and Kriya Yoga...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I repeat what I already explained to VFA couple of years ago.Lord KRISHNA and MAHAABHARATA are proved history not onlyhistorically, scientifically but also Archaeologically.Dr.S.R.Rao has excavated the Antient DWAARAKA of Lord KRISHNA

which has submerged 5000 years ago under the Arabian sea of the coast of modern state of Gujarat in India. But, Jesus Christ is a myth created by the Romans when they reuled over Israel and bible is also a myth based on an cient Mithraism , the ancient religion of Romans Bible both Old and New Testamant are myths created by Ancient Romans.Moses is also a myth created by Romans.All these were concocted myth by Romans when their empire spread over MiddleEat, Europe and Africa.in the I Century AD.The christianity began to spread from ancient Roman Empire first to Thessalonica in Greece, which was very liberal like INDIA, and lateron spread worldover.Now, the Christians both through terrorism and unethical means converat the Indians to christianity.The Christians are trying to convert all Indians as Christianity for the past several centuries from 1498 when Vascoda Gama found out

the Searoute to India. He was the first European to discover the Sea Route to India from Europe.He was Portuguise and reached the shore of Calicut in modern Kerala state in South India and built Churches and Cathidrals in Calicut and was the Christian to convert Indians to christianity.Jesus Christ and Moses are yet to be proved history.They are based on belief but but Lord KRISHNA is proved history and the First Gitaacharya who is the Crown of the Acharyas of Sanaatanadharma and Vedas.Bhagavat Gita is the essense of entire Vedas, both PURVAMIMAAMSA by Maharshi JAIMINI and UTTARAMIMAAMSA by Maharshi KrishnaDwaipaayana VEDA VYASA , the compiler of Vedas in this Dwaaparayuga of SWETAVARAAHA KALPA, VAIVASVATHAMANVANTARA 28th MAHAYUGA.For all these I have already provided concrete evidences in VFA .Refer my earlier mails to VFA.

So, comparing Jesus Christ , Moses, Christianity , Judaism which are Religions and religious figures with LORD KRISHNA and SANAATANADHARMA which is not a Religion but LAW OF NATURE and Historic Figure is wrong.Dont Repeat this blunder.Iam sorry in advance if I have offended anyones Beliefs.

KSHEMAAYAPUNARAAGAMANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

Steve Brown <mltipure1VFA-members Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 2:34:18 AMRe: [VFA-members] Jesus Christ and Kriya Yoga...

Kriya yog is not karma yog. Kriya yog is mentioned in srimad bhagavatam, not in gita.

jai sri krishna!

-sb

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Balaji_ sagar <bala6_19 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Mahavatar Babaji is one of the Indian saints who is gaining prominent respect both in India and abroad. A Tamil movie 'Baba' was produced regarding this in 2002 starring Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth. The actor played the role of an agnostic who suddenly gets a chance to go to the Himalayas and meet Babaji. On meeting, he asks the following question:-"Your devotees say that your age is more than 2000 years, that Jesus Christ himself has stayed with you in the Himalayas, that you have initiated Adi Shankaracharya in Kriya Yoga, and also that Kabir Das was your student. Is this all true?".When I watched the movie, I felt it is just an attempt to give a secular shade to the story. But what the actor spoke in the movie seems to be true. The famous saint Paramahamsa Yoganandha, who came in this line says the same. That is, one of Babaji's disciples was Lahiri Mahasya. His disciple was Yukteshwar Giri, and in-turn his disciple was

Paramamsa Yoganandha. He is the author of the famous book "Autobiography of a Yogi". In it he mentions the following:-"The Mahavatar is in constant communion with Christ; together they send out vibrations of redemption, and have planned the spiritual technique of salvation for this age. The work of these two fully-illumined masters–one with the body, and one without it–is to inspire the nations to forsake suicidal wars, race hatreds, religious sectarianism, and the boomerang-evils of materialism. Babaji is well aware of the trend of modern times, especially of the influence and complexities of Western civilization, and realizes the necessity of spreading the self-liberations of yoga equally in the West and in the East."It is also said that Paramahamsa Yoganandha initiated a lot of Western people in Kriya Yoga. It is further said that this Kriya Yoga was a part of the Bhagavad Gita as instructed by Sri Krishna to Arjun on the

battlefield of Kurukshetra. Is Kriya Yoga the same as Karma Yoga?Hoping to get some answers.Thanks,Balaji.

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

-- jai sri krishna!Steve