IndiaDivine.org

Wiping of past sins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Ayyappa Sastry,

No, scripture states that ones sins will be wiped off by doing Parihara.One has to reap the fruits of One's own action whether Papa or Punya.I was clear in my previous mail that if one seeks the Attonment of One's sins , the very Attonment is itself will become trouble for One.Thereis no synonimforthe word DHARMA in anyother language except Sanskrit.The nearest meaning of the word DHARMA is LAW OF NATURE. DHARMORAKSHATI DHARMAH

Meaning: 'Protect the DHARMA, the DHARMA Protected by you will Protect You.For every action there is an equal and opposite action, this is Newtons third Law of Motion.

According to the LAW of KARMA one has to reap the fruits of One's own action.Lord KRISHNA in BHAGAVAT GITA clearly says:

'Do your KARMA, meaning Work or Action but do not expect the Fruits of your action, leave the Results of your KARMA unto Me'.

Explanation:

Perform your Work or Action without attachment to it and do not expect the results of your Work or Action whether it is possitive or negative result, leave the the Results to me I will take care of you.By doing One's Work or Action without attachment to it, and not expecting the Results One will not be happy for ones Punya nor be Sad for One's Papa it will not affect One's Mind and Jivaatma, by attaining Equanimity of Mind though One will certainly reap the fruits of Ones Own Action.

As for as Astrology is concerned, for all GRAHAAS, for example Sanaischara they certainly have effect on forms of Life on Earth.The GRAHAAS keepon rotating on their own axis and revolve arround the SUN and the SUN rotates on its own axis and revolves arround the centre of AKAASHGANGA meaning Milkeyway Galaxy.They Grahas meaning Heavenly Bodies perform their work correctly and nonstop.So, what is destined to happen to One will certainly happen and these Parihaara suggested by Astrologers is just for the client's satisfaction and they cant alter what is to happen.So as you asked its a clearly a waste of time to do Parihara to Sanaischara and any other Graha.Astrology is only a Guide to us it does not determine ones future One KARMA determines Ones future and One can over come One's future by One's Willpower and Hardwork.

Yours faithfully,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

e-mail: bcvk71

ayyappa sastry <bagawan_sastrybcvk71Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 2:08:44 PMWiping of past sins

Sir,\

If the past sins cannot be wiped by any Means i.e Japa,Tapa,Daana,Archana,Prayer,

Havana or by any other means what is the use of Doing all these or atleast worshipping

a God in a temple? scriptures are mentioning that sins will be wiped by perfoming these

actions.say for example For Sani Dosham " Til Daan"will be given to a brahmin,and in a

Temple Tailabisekhsa" will be perfomed.Is it a waste?is that information is wrong?not only

hindus but also in other religions also people pray for elief from past sins.Alms giving is in

religions.This tradition is being followed by many since timeimmemorial Is this all awaste?

plz clarify this doubt of mine.

Sd/SASTRY

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.