IndiaDivine.org

URGENT CLARIFICATION REQUIRED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Gurujan/Lalkitabee ji,

I thank you very much for promp advice for my brother. My brother is having a small tea shop. You rightly said he is habitual taking drinks daily for the last 20 years at his shop with unknown elements as well as at home before his family. He has not constructed any house during his life till date. He accumulated huge losses in his shop which father has paid upto some extent from his income last year. Recently on 23.01.2005 he performed Pitra Rin upay as per Lal Kitab after my pursuation. As you suggested for 8 silver squares be presented by his mother, can it be done before 15 days gap as required in Pitra Rin upay looking to the urgency. Please also advice whether water can be obtained from the water tap (nal) of samsan. where the glass pot be kept. Will it be harmful if that pot is broken as the house is full of kids. How long that pot has to be kept and what to be done after that. whether this upay can be done by someone else

in family. What according to you the type of Sin he might have occured.

M.GUPTAlalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:

Respected Gupta jiAccording to ur brother's tevaa i think he was doing the business of property or jewellery or gems.He made his home MAYKHANA where he sitted with CHAAPLOOS persons & made a sin before 4 years or last year.Now he is worried about that.Plz. ask him sympathetically & he must do the remedy :-8 squeres of silver 8gms each which should be presented by the mother of u to him (If possible, otherwise maasi will be helpful) & these sqaures must put in the water of shmshaan ghaat in a transparent glass (glass pot) otherise may be he will attempt 3rd time very soon & will get died. So don delay.Plz. tell -is he constructed his house 4 years before i mean in 2000 or 2001?With regardsLalkitabeelalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:> RESPECTED GURJANS,>

> PRANAM,> > I THANK ALL THE GURUJANS HELPED PREVIOUSLY THROUGH THIS FOURUM. PRESENTLY, I AM PASSING THROUGH A VERY TOUGH TIME BECAUSE OF MY PERSONAL AS WELL AS OF MY BROTHER'S ILL STATE OF MENTAL CONDITION. HE HAS TRIED TWICE SUCIDAL(ATAMHAYA) ATTEMPS ON 13.12.2004 AND 15.01.2005. PREVIOULSY 2 ATTEMPS WERE MADE LONG BACK. , HE IS WORRIED ABOUT LOSS , INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND DRINKING HABITS. BOTH THE TIMES DOCTORS COULD SAVE HIS LIFE AFTER A LOT OF EFFORTS & STRUGGLE . AT EARLIER STAGE THEY HAVE ALSO GIVEN UP THE HOPE OF HIS SURVIVAL. HE HAS TWO KIDS AND WIFE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. WHAT ARE THE REASONS HE HAS TAKEN SUCH A SERIOUS STEP.> > PLEASE ADVICE ME REMEDIAL MEASURES SO THAT HE MAY TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY & IN FUTURE DO NOT REPEAT SUCH ATTEMP.> > HIS DATE OF BIRTH IS 31.03.1964 TIME OF BIRTH:06.02 AM> BIRTH PLACE: DELHI> > FROM:>

M.GUPTA,21.01.2005> >

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.