IndiaDivine.org

Wow neat!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm not sure who exactly invited me here (I recognise MessiahTwain!) but this is pretty cool- Thankyou for the invitation. I've been into astrology for a while but I'm into a lot of things that unfortuatley I'm not too experienced in any one area to know as much about it as the experts. ;p Anyways this is kind've perfect, as my life has not been the easiest, I'm always looking for any help or insight. Bless you for offering up your service to help others in need.

I guess I'll get right into it?

I've been having troubles in a lot of areas of my life, I'm taking all of the darkness I've been through as a learning experience but still, I'm a very sensitive person by nature and it's not serving me so well to stay 'tough' about it. I hold much fear in my life that I've been trying desperately to release, sometimes I am frightened to leave my home, I moved to Chicago a year ago with my boyfriend and I'm just one who would prefer a home close to nature with more space, not next to buildings, but I also get nervous around people, and though I take in the energies of others easily, I know it's mainly my own insecurities causing my fear. I had violence and abuse in my childhood household and on top of everything else I may be picking up, this has sprouted into an additional world of chaos for me. I was told by a psychic channeler once that as well as being 'extremely sensitive' I am supposed to be a communicator, which rings true in my heart, I

have much passion inside, but how can I communicate anything when I'm so stifled and fearful. Plus I'm sort of all over the place with my interests and I have no job right now. I'm so serious about my life here on this planet right now that I have a 'calling' yet I'm not entirely sure where to focus my energies. I'm taking herbs and am interested in all that is natural, but I also *love* music, art and expression. I'm sorry to ramble but I just wanted to give some sort of a background to see if you could help me out. As a capricorn I sort of know deep down that my life will straiten out when I get older but still, it's not exactly helping me now if you know what I mean! I've been studying wicca and the natural elements and it has calmed me and brought me joy so far, and I will continue to do so. If you could give me any insight or advice I would greatly appreciate it though, sometimes I'm not sure if I'm on the best path.

Here is my birth data:

December 28th 1982

somewhere between 2 and 3pm-(It doesn't say on my birth certificate and my mom can't remember the exact time)

Minneapolis, Minnesota

USA

Thanks so much...

Blessings

+zayala

The all-new My – What will yours do?