IndiaDivine.org

request for grace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, namasthe.

I express my heartfelt gratitude and thanks for showing interest to help me in my endeavor to overcome my situation in a positive way.

Sir,Iam posting the mail, as the way directed, in the forum only.

Sir,I came to know through some of the mails that from now, you would be attending to the requests in a logical fashion which was requested by some of the respected members of this group.This consideration towards members is just an example of your magnanimous character towards humanity. Thank you verymuch for responding in positive.

Sir, at the same time I would like to bring to your kind attention what I felt to be equally important.

In telugu there is an idiom that goes as VAIDYO NARAYANA HAREE which we can say that a doctor is equivalent to BHAGAVAN. In the same manner AAP bhi one of the persons through whom BHAGAVAN has decided to answer to our prayers towards him. Sir , for some people like me the answers that we get from you are bound to become SANJEEVANI for our life that too the kind and level of urgency in which we are requesting the divine grace from you to shower on us.Iam very confident that you can trace such urgency from our chart itself.Sir ,in this context, I request your kind attention in this aspect also.

Sir, I have provided the information and clarifications, to your kind attention to my best of knowledge below each question. I request you to go through them and please don't hesitate to ask any other information should you need them.

1.Are You have any Injury on head?

No sir. But I have a mole on the head at 3cm above the temple region on my left side.

2.Are you have 2-3 maternal uncle and one of them has no comforts from son, or has financial problems?

Yes sir.I have 3 maternal uncles. Third uncle didnot have a male child while rest of the two were blessed with one son each only and no other children for them. Moreover eldest and youngest were passed away. Only the middle uncle is alive and his son is aged around 10 years.. I donot know much about their financial problems.

3.Before OR in between Sep-1981 to Sep-1990, Your father left that house where you born? was you seen any fire-accident in neighbourhood or near by in between above years? Any un natural death in your neighbourhood?

Sir,my birth took place in a hospital and may be my father might have moved to other house may be because of transfer to other place of work. Sir,during the above period my father worked in tribal areas having moderate forests and hills. It was regular thing to happen and to see fire burning in the forests for me.One of the clarks residing in our camp premises was expired because of massive heart-attack. He was a brahmin.

4.Were these years not good for father?

Sir. I beg your pardon to ask, please let me know if this question pertains to whole life during that period or any specific areas like career,money,health etc…Anyway I shall have to ask my father for this.

5.Are you only son or 3-5 brothers+sisters?

Iam the eldest and only son and I have two younger sisters.

6.Are you live in corner house?

No

7.Are you lost your shoes from religious place or any where?

Yes Sir,I have lost a shoe pair during 1996 year.Actually the incident happened in such a way that I kept them at a place in the house which I was vacating in the thought that I could recollect them after some time because they became heavy for the luggage, and by the time I went to collect them I was surprised to know that they were taken away by someone .

8.Are you fond of leathers goods (Shoes, valet, garments or any other

item)?

Not so particular Sir.But I have a pair of leather shoes, two leather belts and one leather valet. Other than this I did not have any leather items.

9.Are you unmarried till date, or if you married than your wife has

dominating nature?

Iam still unmarried till date.

10 Are your sister or Maasi or Bua not well( marital disturbance or

finacially or physically)?

One of sisters got married last year and gave birth to male child on 07feb2005.Other still studying.During pragnancy time first sister had some martial disturbance with her mother-in-law and sister-in-laws.Sir Iam sorry for my poor knowledge in hindi. Please let me know whom you are referencing to by Maasi or Bua.Please let me know what they are called in Telugu or English.

With regards

Ramanuja charyulu.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.