IndiaDivine.org

ANS: #663: aarceemastro2002@: Re:Upaaya against late marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Umesh Ji, Namaskar,

After a long silence you paid attention towards my request. Many many thanks to you. I shall try those remedies and feed it back to you.

Actually I know there is a delay not deny but if delay is there then how long ? Is it for 30 years till Sat. completes one round of zodiac.

4 small balls of silver should be kept always with the native ?

Ramesh MishraUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Ramesh Mishra ji,As per Lal-Kitab Padhati, when Saturn in Lagna and any planet/planetsin 7th or 10th or both houses, Mariage will be late or will not besmooth. Love marriage is an exception.Some other reasons:1.Saturn aspect to sun and Moon both are,2.Venus and Jupiter in kendra from Mars.Remedial measures as per Lal-kitab:1. Offer Camphoor in temple 5days continousely.2. Keep 4 small solid balls of silver, wrapped in White cloth.3. Pierce the nose and put silver wire/stud Minimum 120hrs.ThanksMay God bless youUmesh Sharma lalkitab , ramesh mishrawrote:> Dear Umesh Ji,> Namaste,> Kindly analyze the chart of a female native who is above 28 yearsand still unmarried.The birth details are-> DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB- 10:34 AM IST

,POB-Tezpur , India.> Long-92 E 49 and LAT-26 N 38> Rasi chart- Asc-Cancer 16:17:07, Moon-09:42:58, Mars- 00:48:54 andSat-03:52:31> 4th house Libra-Rahu-18:59:22 .> 10th house Aries-Sun-22:16:23,Venus-10:44:21, Jup-16:08:03 andKetu-18:59:22.> 11th House Taurus-Mer 09:49:23> Pls.suggest the suitable upaaya for marriage and happy married life.> Thanks and regards> aarceemastro2002> > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.