IndiaDivine.org

Re:JAY NAHATA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear jay Nahata

I am ali khan from pakistan as i have come across your query that you cousins seventh has aspect of saturn and debilited and venus is also weak so your cousin give eight copper coin to old begger on saturday and give black mash dal on saturday and give on friday at about15:45 to 16:45 give refined sugar and kalakund(sweet prepared with milk) to young girl of age 6 to 10 and wear opal about 7 to 9 karats on friday early morning.this all should be done on waxing moon.the ring should be made in pure silver.

ALI KHAN

Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Umesh ji,

Following is the details of my close cousin who is in deep trouble. Kindly extend your helping hand to him.

Asc. 9 (sagi.)

Sun 2 (taurus)

Moon 10

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn & Rahu 5

Mer & Ven 3

Ketu 11

He is philonthropic, intelligent, quick learner, handsome but thin, ambitious, daring, motivating, diseased, severe joint & back pain , mentally and physically restless, aimless wandering, got one sister next to him (troubled but better after her marriage) and brother next to her.

He is worried about his married life as somebody told him that his wife will deceive him after 2 yrs of marriage and he will get wedded in his 25-26th year.Intercast.

Also much troubled due to the uncontrollable thought process, unrequired stress and low confidence. These all are due to his thought process that he is not getting able to control.

Let's make a difference to one more life ! !

Awaiting your reply,

Jay.

Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk. Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Dear Ali,

Thanks for the reply ! It was nice getting introduced to you.

Regarding question I got some confusions, please clear them:

i) How seventh has aspect of saturn ?

ii) Saturn debilitated ?

iii) How is venus weak ?

i think you got the chart wrong. Anyway according to the Lal Kitab system the chart is as follows (taking Aries as the ascendant) :

Ketu & Moon in 2nd house

Sun in 6th house

Me & Venus® in 7th house

Ra in 8th house

Ju, Mars & Saturn in 9th house

I hope it will give you a better picture.here lies a little confusion as whether ke is in 2nd/3rd and ra in 8th/9th.Try to have look from both the angle.

Added info is this person is currently running 25th yr.and 24th & 25th yr were most significant in terms of career, especially 25th.This person suffers from absentmindedness.

Please send me the 'details' of his would-be wife and married life as well question of cheating.

Thanks, in advance.

Jay.

Ali muhammed khan <shams0072000 wrote:

Dear jay Nahata

I am ali khan from pakistan as i have come across your query that you cousins seventh has aspect of saturn and debilited and venus is also weak so your cousin give eight copper coin to old begger on saturday and give black mash dal on saturday and give on friday at about15:45 to 16:45 give refined sugar and kalakund(sweet prepared with milk) to young girl of age 6 to 10 and wear opal about 7 to 9 karats on friday early morning.this all should be done on waxing moon.the ring should be made in pure silver.

ALI KHAN

Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Umesh ji,

Following is the details of my close cousin who is in deep trouble. Kindly extend your helping hand to him.

Asc. 9 (sagi.)

Sun 2 (taurus)

Moon 10

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn & Rahu 5

Mer & Ven 3

Ketu 11

He is philonthropic, intelligent, quick learner, handsome but thin, ambitious, daring, motivating, diseased, severe joint & back pain , mentally and physically restless, aimless wandering, got one sister next to him (troubled but better after her marriage) and brother next to her.

He is worried about his married life as somebody told him that his wife will deceive him after 2 yrs of marriage and he will get wedded in his 25-26th year.Intercast.

Also much troubled due to the uncontrollable thought process, unrequired stress and low confidence. These all are due to his thought process that he is not getting able to control.

Let's make a difference to one more life ! !

Awaiting your reply,

Jay.

Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees

should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.