IndiaDivine.org

Umeshji - Answer to your question from Manish R. Jain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. I am answering to your question asked :

Plz clarify following doubts:1. Are you youngest in brother or only son of your family?

Ans : I was youngest but the elder brother accidently died, now only single.

2. Are you in debts?Ans : Yes

3. Have you any Mark on your leg under knee?

Ans: No.

4. Are you live in corner house?Ans : No.

Please predict sirji.

from

Manish R. jain Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Manish,Your chart shows that you are start your career by service. Rahu in7th is not good for business.You will ensnared your money in market. Plz clarify following doubts:1. Are you youngest in brother or only son of your family?2. Are you in debts?3. Have you any Mark on your leg under knee?4. Are you live in corner house? Thanks May God bless you Umesh Sharma--- In

lalkitab , manish jain<manish_r_jain> wrote:> > I urgently need help, i am totally confused in life and dont know> what to do, please help me.> > My details are as under> > Name : Manish R. Jain> DOB : 23th March 1971> Time : 14:50 Hours> Place: Bombay, India> > sir, I am working as computer clert in the govt. undertaking company , > My income is not sufficient to fulfill the needs of my family in myfamily there is wife and 2 children > and stay with my parent's home.There is always a fight for money. > > I had sarted some part-time business in printing but it also causesloss for me.> Sir, how can i increase my income ? and can I have my own house andcar in my life ?> > Please please help me, tell me what should i do and> what is in store for me.> > Please reply as fast as

you can.> > With regards> > Manish R. Jain> > > > > > Mail - You care about security. So do we.Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at

their own will, accord and risk.