IndiaDivine.org

Welcome to lalkitab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/22/2005 11:12:39 PM Central Standard Time, lalkitab-owner writes:

I am Umesh Sharma, group moderator, a professional astrologer having years of experience of successful predictions and remedial measures.Post your queries, horoscope details and views to the group. Your mails will be answered.

Hello and thank you for the invite to your group. I have never heard of this form of astrology, but I am interested in learning more about it as I am always open to new experiences. As requested, my information is:

D.O.B. 11/19/1964

Place of Birth: Weymouth , Massachusetts (U.S.A.)

Time of Birth: 4:59 AM

My life seems to be a series of "dramas", one after another. I would just like information in general about life, love, money, family, etc. and whether these 'dramas' will ever end and I will just be able to live in peace?

~MichelleAOL: pianogirl111964, TheCrystalTarot, GoddessFactor7, HecatesHarlot, WitchyWenchOfWes: MagicalWiccanWoman (messenger), WitchyHerbalMama, Inanna_7th_Goddess_FactorHotmail: PentaclePrideGmail: WiccaMagick, OtherworldGoddessMSN: PaganPrincessICQ: 198772092 & 78976427http://www.livejournal.com/users/wiccamagic/http://www.geocities.com/purpledragonflytarot/PurpleDragonflyTarotReadings.htmlRespect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it. No destructive lies. No ridiculous fears. No debilitating anger.-Bill Bradley We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.-Tim McGraw

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Thanks for letting me join

I am a Virgo August 24th my bday

Like to learn from others.

ALLIE

Post your queries, horoscope details and views to the group. Your mails will be answered.