IndiaDivine.org

Welcome to lalkitab (RESEND..never saw original post to list)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/22/2005 11:12:39 PM Central Standard Time, lalkitab-owner writes:

>>I am Umesh Sharma, group moderator, a professional astrologer having years of >>experience of successful predictions and remedial measures.>>>>Post your queries, horoscope details and views to the group. Your mails will be >>answered.

Hello and thank you for the invite to your group. I have never heard of this form of astrology, but I am interested in learning more about it as I am always open to new experiences. As requested, my information is:

Name: Michelle Barboza

D.O.B. 11/19/1964

Place of Birth: Weymouth , Massachusetts (U.S.A.)

Time of Birth: 4:59 AM

My life seems to be a series of "dramas", one after another. I would just like information in general about life, love, money, family, etc. and whether these 'dramas' will ever end and I will just be able to live in peace?

~WillowRaven Witchcraft is a way of life. It's the blood of our ancestors. It comes from the Earth. It's a nature religion based on the stars and the moon and whatever nature is doing despite what society is doing.-Laurie Cabot