IndiaDivine.org

No answer to request?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Since the dday I joined, nothing come with my reqest. No doubt I am

news , but be frank, I join most group to enjoy the assistance and

needs yet nothing come out, just type my request for others to know

and to figure out whether to answer or not.

This is my last request:

1. What can I do with my life who always nothing enough to use nor

to make my life smoother?

2. DOB: 13/12/1952 - 1100 hrs fm : Singapore

DOB ( WIFE) - 18/05/1953 1100 hrs fm : Singapore

3. Pls, if anyone of the higher level of astro can help?????????????

Pls advise, thank you and very much needed yopur help n assistance.

B regards

Andy

Guest guest

Ifonly if I can , nothing seem to work out smoothly, where can the payment to mecome from? I wish I hv that kind of money to pay to find out as nothing isreally free in this world. Money move thing faster , without it things seem tobe slower.

There4, I join many groups, seek help to move along my path and accordingto my destiny if given the right guide.???

Thankyou

Bregards

Andy

chongyk7[acyk]Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:38PMlalkitab Subject:[lalkitab] No answer to request?Sincethe dday I joined, nothing come with my reqest. No doubt I am news , butbe frank, I join most group to enjoy the assistance and needs yet nothingcome out, just type my request for others to know and to figure outwhether to answer or not.This is my last request:1. What can Ido with my life who always nothing enough to use nor to make my lifesmoother?2. DOB: 13/12/1952 - 1100 hrs fm : Singapore DOB ( WIFE) - 18/05/1953 1100 hrs fm : Singapore3. Pls, ifanyone of the higher level of astro can help?????????????Plsadvise, thank you and very much needed yopur help n assistance.BregardsAndyBeware: People will contactyou on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of thisgroup. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiatecorrespondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to yourmailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queriessystematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, ananswer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, aprofessional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hencelag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance.Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professionalconsultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURINGDAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THEREMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select andsuggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to dowelfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at theirown will, accord and risk.

-------------------------This email has been scanned for viruses by StarHub e.Scan.

Guest guest

Well Ill answer your ???. Get up each day and Thank God or your higher power that you have a new day to do something for someone who has more troubles then you do.

Your a Sagittarius and should be a leader or in teaching. Your wife is a Taurus and Likes to work with the earth and can be very creative.

Look towards your inner strength to get threw your troubles. You have a new day to wake up and think positive and help your self.God gave you 2 hands so when you fall down over one of life's stumbling blocks in your life's path remember to reach over and pick your self up with your other hand and move on.Life is shorter then you think and time fly's by so fast.

Take time to stop and smell the Roses and listen to the birds in the trees or the waves hitting the shore depending on where you live.

.. Sending you Reiki healing energy and light that you will find your answers inside of you.Im sure you will get ideas and support for these groups but you have to remember you and your wife have each other to lean on and are very BLESSED.

Hugs

Ree

>"chongyk7" <acyk

>lalkitab

>lalkitab

>[lalkitab] No answer to request?

>Sat, 09 Apr 2005 04:38:10 -0000

>

>

>Since the dday I joined, nothing come with my reqest. No doubt I am

>news , but be frank, I join most group to enjoy the assistance and

>needs yet nothing come out, just type my request for others to know

>and to figure out whether to answer or not.

>

>This is my last request:

>

>1. What can I do with my life who always nothing enough to use nor

>to make my life smoother?

>

>2. DOB: 13/12/1952 - 1100 hrs fm : Singapore

> DOB ( WIFE) - 18/05/1953 1100 hrs fm : Singapore

>

>3. Pls, if anyone of the higher level of astro can help?????????????

>

>

>Pls advise, thank you and very much needed yopur help n assistance.

>

>B regards

>Andy

>

>

>