IndiaDivine.org

Dear Sir: Resending my question due to HIGH VOLUME:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Umeshji Sharma,

Below you will see my original question/request ... I have noticed lately that the volume has picked up a great deal, probably due to new members and interest. Resending my question ... so as to make sure that I haven't been forgotten!!

Blessings to you Sir and to all the members!

Love and Light,

Angelica

angelica_771 <angelica_771 wrote: Dear Umesh Sharma,> > I know you are a very busy person - therefore I ask> that you take your time with this. I have never> before had any sort of comprehensive Birth Chart (I> had one done in 10 min's. once by someone who used> the computer - but it wasn't helpful). I am going> to give you the only details that I have about my> birth information - given to me by my Mom according> to my Birth Certificate. My hope is that you can> give me some information about my True Path towards> a fulfilling career in the future - as this has been> problematic in my life for the past 16 yrs. (always> changing jobs, or not working due to health> problems, espec. chronic fatigue). Whatever you can> tell me would be most appreciated ... and please> take

your time. Below is my birth information that> is available to me: Yours, Angelica> > Birth Name: Angelica Pavlina Kucera (Paula is> Anglicanized)> > Birth Place: City: Rokycany Country: > Czechoslovakia> > Birth July 12, 1963> > Birth Time: 6:42 AM (morning time according to> Eastern European Time)> > This is all I'm able to provide. If possible, could> you help instruct me as to the best avenue to take> to be able to have more 'luck' in finding work that> is best suited to my nature ... and also will give> me enough income to live on -- as my intuition tells> me that I will indeed have to depend entirely on> myself!!! Thank you very much for

your assistance> in this matter!!!> > Blessings and Joy to you during this Easter> Holiday!!!> > Angelica> Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk. Post your free ad now! Canada Personals