my birthdate is oct 09,1964

born 11:34 am Detroit Michigan

Libra with sagi rising

My Question: Will My unemployment checks be released to me by next

week so That I may be able to pay my bills and keep my home I have til

the 15th to come up with the money.. hugsss light and love tyyyyyyyy

smiles

Guest guest

Astrology isn't advanced enough to answer a specific question like that.

Without doing your chart I will tell you that Mercury is Retrograde between March 20th and April 12th. Things tend to go screwed concering business dealings, appointments and such during that period, but straiten out after Mercury goes direct. If your checks are being held up by lost or misfiled paperwork or the like you should wait until Tuesday and go there and fix things.

-

Rose L

lalkitab

Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:21 PM

[lalkitab] requesting a reading please

picking number: 111my birthdate is oct 09,1964born 11:34 am Detroit MichiganLibra with sagi risingMy Question: Will My unemployment checks be released to me by next week so That I may be able to pay my bills and keep my home I have til the 15th to come up with the money.. hugsss light and love tyyyyyyyy smilesBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

smiles hi there richard yea i know everything is retrograde, i've been doing alot of shifting past 3 months.. I dont do Astrology charts. I read but cant seem to get a reading on me.. like clouded up.. umesh seems to be doing some type of anwering questions here though to everyone I think he can get a clear picture on what is going on with me. this is a total different type of Astrology that i've never seen and i am very interested on how this is done.. light and love..RoseRichard C <RChasen1 wrote:

Astrology isn't advanced enough to answer a specific question like that.

Without doing your chart I will tell you that Mercury is Retrograde between March 20th and April 12th. Things tend to go screwed concering business dealings, appointments and such during that period, but straiten out after Mercury goes direct. If your checks are being held up by lost or misfiled paperwork or the like you should wait until Tuesday and go there and fix things.

-

Rose L

lalkitab

Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:21 PM

[lalkitab] requesting a reading please

picking number: 111my birthdate is oct 09,1964born 11:34 am Detroit MichiganLibra with sagi risingMy Question: Will My unemployment checks be released to me by next week so That I may be able to pay my bills and keep my home I have til the 15th to come up with the money.. hugsss light and love tyyyyyyyy smilesBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited

guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk. Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional

astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Touch my life with tenderness And fill my cup with love. Share my dreams as I share yours Beyond the stars above