IndiaDivine.org

Thank-you,: Rose L., Rosemarie Thompson, & Richard C..............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I appreciate you all responding to my post, every-one needs people in

there corner. Rose L. hang in there hopefully things will get better

for the both of us. Rosemarie thank you for any and all prayers you can

send me I need as much as possible right now. Richard C. I will be e-

mailing you shortly I hope youwill be able to read my chart, if not

thanks for responding I can use a friend as well.

Love & light,

Jeannette

Guest guest

Hello Jeannette,

I hope you are having a better day. I will send you Reiki healing energy every night unless you tell me not too. Try to think positive!

Hugs

Ree

>"jean_rosa79" <jean_rosa79

>lalkitab

>lalkitab

>[lalkitab] Thank-you,: Rose L., Rosemarie Thompson, & Richard C..............

>Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:23:36 -0000

>

>

>I appreciate you all responding to my post, every-one needs people in

>there corner. Rose L. hang in there hopefully things will get better

>for the both of us. Rosemarie thank you for any and all prayers you can

>send me I need as much as possible right now. Richard C. I will be e-

>mailing you shortly I hope youwill be able to read my chart, if not

>thanks for responding I can use a friend as well.

> Love & light,

> Jeannette

>

>

>

Guest guest

smiles warm hugsssssssss jean sending healing to you also smiles theres a beautiful site around that ben in the road light and love hanging on and going forward lolllllllllllllll hugss tyyyyyyyy Rosemarie and Richard for all the healing and prayers light and love to all of you smiles Rose34l2jean_rosa79 <jean_rosa79 wrote:

I appreciate you all responding to my post, every-one needs people in there corner. Rose L. hang in there hopefully things will get better for the both of us. Rosemarie thank you for any and all prayers you can send me I need as much as possible right now. Richard C. I will be e-mailing you shortly I hope youwill be able to read my chart, if not thanks for responding I can use a friend as well. Love &

light, JeannetteBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full

professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Touch my life with tenderness And fill my cup with love. Share my dreams as I share yours Beyond the stars above

Guest guest

I wish you all well. I'm just trying to survive 4 more years. (Americans will understand my pun)

-

Rose L

lalkitab

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:53 PM

Re: [lalkitab] Thank-you,: Rose L., Rosemarie Thompson, & Richard C..............

smiles warm hugsssssssss jean sending healing to you also smiles theres a beautiful site around that ben in the road light and love hanging on and going forward lolllllllllllllll hugss tyyyyyyyy Rosemarie and Richard for all the healing and prayers light and love to all of you smiles Rose34l2jean_rosa79 <jean_rosa79 wrote: I appreciate you all responding to my post, every-one needs people in there corner. Rose L. hang in there hopefully things will get better for the both of us. Rosemarie thank you for any and all prayers you can send me I need as much as possible right now. Richard C. I will be e-mailing you shortly I hope youwill be able to read my chart, if not thanks for responding I can use a friend as well. Love & light, JeannetteBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Touch my life with tenderness And fill my cup with love. Share my dreams as I share yours Beyond the stars above

Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.