IndiaDivine.org

Umeshji - Pl Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, Learned Scholars,

I was born in March 24th 1957 at Trichy/Tiruchirapalli/Tiruchi (South India) at 07.19AM. I am the only son i don't have any brothers or sisters. My life is full of struggle since 1990 to till date. Being the only son instead of supporting my elder parents i have to depend on them. I am not getting any regular fixed income to support me and my parents.Though I thought of committing suicide , but the age old parents presence prevents me from doing so. I consulted various astrologers non of them are given correct predictions.

DOB 24.03.1957

Place : Trichy or Trichnopoly or Tiruchy(South India)

Time: Morning 07.19AM

Will i get some solutions to come up in life and support my parents through lalkithab astrology.

If you want me pay for reading the hororscope pl let know the amout, mode of payment etc.

I humbly seek your advise ,Suggestions and blessings

Pl also tell me is there any book available on Lalakithab astrology.

If any manner this email caused un happiness to you i kindly request you to pardon me for sending this e-mail with out your prior consent.

Nameste and regards

A V RAMAN

Guest guest

Dear Arthanar,

saw your chart and can say that have patience till dec 2008, as now you are in rahu mahadasha which is giving you all this bad effects, after dec 2008 your very good time is starting, GURU mahadasha will begin, wear a natural yellow topaz and moonstone set in gold and wear it as a pendant.

GOD bless you

Hari Ohm

Venkattaraman Arthanari [sisababa]Friday, April 15, 2005 1:22 AMlalkitab Cc: Umesh SharmaRe: [lalkitab] Umeshji - Pl Help

Respected Guruji, Learned Scholars,

I was born in March 24th 1957 at Trichy/Tiruchirapalli/Tiruchi (South India) at 07.19AM. I am the only son i don't have any brothers or sisters. My life is full of struggle since 1990 to till date. Being the only son instead of supporting my elder parents i have to depend on them. I am not getting any regular fixed income to support me and my parents.Though I thought of committing suicide , but the age old parents presence prevents me from doing so. I consulted various astrologers non of them are given correct predictions.

DOB 24.03.1957

Place : Trichy or Trichnopoly or Tiruchy(South India)

Time: Morning 07.19AM

Will i get some solutions to come up in life and support my parents through lalkithab astrology.

If you want me pay for reading the hororscope pl let know the amout, mode of payment etc.

I humbly seek your advise ,Suggestions and blessings

Pl also tell me is there any book available on Lalakithab astrology.

If any manner this email caused un happiness to you i kindly request you to pardon me for sending this e-mail with out your prior consent.

Nameste and regards

A V RAMAN

Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.