IndiaDivine.org

Very Important discussion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Dear all learned friends and gurus

I cannot stop myself from jumping in the arena to add a few words. Please assimilate the following slok:

Yuktiyuktam vaakograhyam baladapi sukadapi

Yuktiheenam vaakastyajyam vruddhadapi sukadapi

It has a pun on Suka. The meaning is that whatever is told with reasoning should be accepted even if it is told by a boy (bala) or a parrot (suka). Whatever is told without reasoning should be rejected even if it is told by a old man (vruddha) or a sage (Suka maharshi)

One should learn to respect each and every sentient being in the world and should always be willing to learn a lesson or two more till his last breath. Out of all the members, only Umesh Sharmaji and PM Gopalacharyji are marching on the karma path by doing more and more service and the rest all are marching on gnana path. Just to recap all the learned friends that Karma marg is the best marg, gnana marg is the second best, prema marg is the third and bhakti marga is the last of the four paths of reaching god. In gnana marg one can only spread light. The oberservation by a learned friend that if owls and bats cannot see the clearly visible objects in broad sunlight, it is their weakness. I do not expect other perverted friends to start debating on this by positive observations that since they can see at night in darkness when no one else can, they should be treated above par. Having said this, one should also be willing to receive

criticism and comments if they are healthy and I welcome anything from anyone with a open bowl.

Hope my all learned friends and gurus agree with the above and KEEP ON SHARING THEIR KNOWLEDGE CONTINUOUSLY. The only missing person for sometime (whose missing is clearly felt) is the most knowledgeful nishantji. If anyone has any clue as to when he would be back in the pink, please advise.

May god bless us all.

ArjunPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Bhupinder ji & Friends, Please stop comparing different branches of astrology. As always we will lead to nowhere. Bupinder ji, if you can talk so authoritatively on Lal Kitab, I request you to come forward in discussions otherwise you should not make such remarks on a branch which you don't understand sufficiently well. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey

On 4/21/05, bhupinder johar <bsjoharsnp wrote: u r right, LK never talks abt such issues. You can getanswer from vedic. LK is just a short story, vedic is the Sea...--- Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:> Dear Friends,> LK was written way back and world has changed a lot> since then. Many things which would have been even > unheard then is now a reality. In this mail I am> trying to divert attention of revered members to> some of the issues which are not directly dealt with> in LK and no indication is given but these things > have become quite important in todays world. I> request all the members to contribute in this> discussion so that we attain greater clarity. Some> of the issues are>> Bankruptcy > Fraud> Scientific invention (how we would

have predicted> for Einstein)> Sports Icon (Don Bradman)> Murder> Love affairs> Love marriages> Pre & Extra maritals (I don't believe only Venus > could answer these)> Shot dead> Accidents,etc.>> I have just name a few and list could be endless but> inportant thing are/is the rule/s to analyse these.> Lets participate and see what we come up with. >> Best regards>> Jay>>> > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > Do You ?------------------------