IndiaDivine.org

[progeny } your earlier mail Lakshmi ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi ji

I saw your postings to Pranjal and Amit regarding II child. I had posted

biodata of my sis some time back and could get only partial reply. You had asked

for the biodata of the first child after which I could not get a response. I am

posting the details again. If you could kindly look at it and advise.

Regards

Pratibha Grover

mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradun

father: 06.02.1969, 1:50AM, Dehradun

Child : 25.02.2002, 14.50 , Delhi

lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote:

Hare Krishna

Dear Pratibha,

If we can have the chart of the existing child (perhaps you can post

it) then we can look at the 3rd house for younger siblings,karaka

for siblings and such.

FOr example one thing to check is, If there is Rahu in the 3rd house

of current childs chart,, then chances are another child(sibling)

might not come.

Best wishes

LAkshmi

vedic astrology , pratibha grover

<pratibha_grover wrote:

>

> Respected Gurujans

> I am writing with immense hope after reading your predictions of

child birth on Sohamsa .

> My elder sister's first child had a lot of health related

problems so much so they have almost given up on having a second

child. They are always so much in pain and anguish thinking who

would take care of their child after they are gone.

>

> Is it possible to predict the health of a second child . If you

could help on this and also tell us how accurate this could be( as

three lives are dependent on it).The birth details are

> mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradun

>

> father: 06.02.1969, 1:55AM, Dehradun

>

> Yours Sincerely

> Pratibha Grover

>

>

>

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://in.messenger.

>

> Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link:

http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi ji I saw your postings to Pranjal and Amit regarding II child. I had posted biodata of my sis some time back and could get only partial reply. You had asked for the biodata of the first child after which I could not get a response. I am posting the details again. If you could kindly look at it and advise. RegardsPratibha Grover mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradunfather: 06.02.1969, 1:50AM, Dehradun Child : 25.02.2002, 14.50 , Delhilakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare KrishnaDear Pratibha,If we can have the chart of the existing child (perhaps you can post it) then we can look at the 3rd house for younger siblings,karaka for siblings and such.FOr example one thing to check is, If there is Rahu in the 3rd house of current childs chart,, then chances are another child(sibling) might not come.Best wishesLAkshmivedic astrology , pratibha grover <pratibha_grover wrote:>> Respected Gurujans> I am writing with immense hope after reading your predictions of child birth on Sohamsa .> My elder sister's first child had a lot of health related problems so much so they have almost given up on having a second child. They are always so much in pain and anguish thinking who would take care

of their child after they are gone.> > Is it possible to predict the health of a second child . If you could help on this and also tell us how accurate this could be( as three lives are dependent on it).The birth details are> mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradun> > father: 06.02.1969, 1:55AM, Dehradun> > Yours Sincerely> Pratibha Grover> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. > > Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/ > >

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi ji I saw your postings to Pranjal and Amit regarding II child. I had posted biodata of my sis some time back and could get only partial reply. You had asked for the biodata of the first child after which I could not get a response. I am posting the details again. If you could kindly look at it and advise. RegardsPratibha Grover mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradunfather: 06.02.1969, 1:50AM, Dehradun Child : 25.02.2002, 14.50 , Delhilakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare KrishnaDear Pratibha,If we can have the chart of the existing child (perhaps you can post it) then we can look at the 3rd house for younger siblings,karaka for siblings and such.FOr example one thing to check is, If there is Rahu in the 3rd house of current childs chart,, then chances are another child(sibling) might not come.Best wishesLAkshmivedic astrology , pratibha grover <pratibha_grover wrote:>> Respected Gurujans> I am writing with immense hope after reading your predictions of child birth on Sohamsa .> My elder sister's first child had a lot of health related problems so much so they have almost given up on having a second child. They are always so much in pain and anguish thinking who would take care

of their child after they are gone.> > Is it possible to predict the health of a second child . If you could help on this and also tell us how accurate this could be( as three lives are dependent on it).The birth details are> mother : 26.6.1971 at 20:10, Dehradun> > father: 06.02.1969, 1:55AM, Dehradun> > Yours Sincerely> Pratibha Grover> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. > > Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/ > >