Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Namaste. Today morning I had a diety dream. I saw Sri Garuda in his huge form,

I was very ecstatic about having a darshan of the God. Tears were flowing from

my eyes and was wondering what good deeds I have done to get a darshan of this

lord. The lord appeared right above my father's house in India. I live in USA

now. But in the dream I saw the lord so clearly, even now I am getting bumps.

After feeling extremely out of the world, I saw my sisters and brother and was

trying and asking them to turn their heads and see the lord (a very beautiful

huge form going beyond the sky). But it seemed my siblings were in material

hurry burry that they just ignored what I was saying and just kept running

around. Then I saw my father sitting on the stairs outside the house and he was

smiling at me. Then I ran to him and hugged him and showed him the lord and

somehow I uttered that now that I got darshan of Sri Garuda, next soon I am

going to get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu in his

universal form and I was overjoyed and tears rolling as I was saying this to my

father. I want to tell here that my father is expired but it was as if he came

alive in the dream and understood everything that I was going through and trying

to tell.

I am unable to make out anything out of this. And I sure hope I get darshan of

Sri Maha Vishnu as I thought in the dream.

Regards,

Archana

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Archana, Please send your appx time of seeing this dream. Also send you natal chart in .jhd format. This will help interested jyotishas to analyse the incident.Warm RegardsSanjay P

On 03 Apr 2007 09:14:55 -0700, Archana <raobusiness wrote:

Dear Sir, Namaste. Today morning I had a diety dream. I saw Sri Garuda in his huge form, I was very ecstatic about having a darshan of the God. Tears were flowing from my eyes and was wondering what good deeds I have done to get a darshan of this lord. The lord appeared right above my father's house in India. I live in USA now. But in the dream I saw the lord so clearly, even now I am getting bumps. After feeling extremely out of the world, I saw my sisters and brother and was trying and asking them to turn their heads and see the lord (a very beautiful huge form going beyond the sky). But it seemed my siblings were in material hurry burry that they just ignored what I was saying and just kept running around. Then I saw my father sitting on the stairs outside the house and he was smiling at me. Then I ran to him and hugged him and showed him the lord and somehow I uttered that now that I got darshan of Sri Garuda, next soon I am

going to get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu in his universal form and I was overjoyed and tears rolling as I was saying this to my father. I want to tell here that my father is expired but it was as if he came alive in the dream and understood everything that I was going through and trying to tell.

I am unable to make out anything out of this. And I sure hope I get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu as I thought in the dream. Regards, Archana We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Dear Archana, What a wonderful dream, you must be feeling very lucky. I am curious /on many levels/ to know about astrological info SanjayP asked for, as well as 'personal' ones: Have you been in difficult period recently, in need for protection? I would appreciate if you would share info re your current 'state of mind', your situation in general, personal dilemmas, if any, you've had prior to having this dream. My understanding is that you simply fell compelled to share this 'experience'. Also, I feel that your dream cannot be anything but a great, good omen! / I've never had so close 'encounter' with God/saint, I envy you. I did have a very vivid dream, though, in which my grandfather came to me after a long absence(not death)-I cried and felt love, happiness and gratitude.In the dream and later/ long lasting impressions/- in the dream and its

aftermath, that's what makes this dream so precious to me/ Thanks for sharing. AnnaSanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote: || Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Archana, Please send your appx time of seeing this dream. Also send you natal chart in .jhd format. This will help interested jyotishas to analyse the incident.Warm RegardsSanjay P On 03 Apr 2007 09:14:55 -0700, Archana <raobusiness > wrote: Dear Sir, Namaste. Today morning I had a diety dream. I saw Sri Garuda in his huge form, I was very ecstatic about having a darshan of the God. Tears were flowing from my eyes and was wondering what good deeds I have done to get a darshan of this lord. The lord appeared right above my father's house in India. I live in USA now. But in the dream I saw the lord so clearly, even now I am getting bumps. After feeling extremely out of the world, I saw my sisters and brother and was trying and asking them to turn their heads and see the lord (a very beautiful huge form going beyond the sky). But it seemed my siblings were in material hurry burry that they just ignored what I was saying and

just kept running around. Then I saw my father sitting on the stairs outside the house and he was smiling at me. Then I ran to him and hugged him and showed him the lord and somehow I uttered that now that I got darshan of Sri Garuda, next soon I am going to get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu in his universal form and I was overjoyed and tears rolling as I was saying this to my father. I want to tell here that my father is expired but it was as if he came alive in the dream and understood everything that I was going through and trying to tell. I am unable to make out anything out of this. And I sure hope I get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu as I thought in the dream. Regards, Archana We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

Dear Archana,

Can you please give the date and place of the dream in the same

post? Between 4 and 5:30 am, on 3rd April?, somewhere in the US

(eastern, central, mountain, pacific time)?

To those who may be interested in analyzing dreams, I also posted

some dream info I gathered from old postings of Sanjayji and PVRji

in the following post:

sohamsa/message/10325

It definitely seems to be a pattern that such powerful dreams occur

almost exclusively early in the morning. In the examples I've shown,

there seems to be heavy emphasis on one house. But it would be

interesting if one of the gurus did some analysis or gave some

general pointers..

Thanks

Sundeep

sohamsa , Archana <raobusiness wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Thanks for your reply. I think the dream occurred after 4.00 AM

and before 5.30 AM. I can say 5.30 AM because my daughter woke up at

around 5.40 AM. I am attaching my natal chart.

> Regards,

> Archana

>

> Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

> || Om Gurave Namah ||

> Dear Archana,

> Please send your appx time of seeing this dream. Also send you

natal chart in .jhd format. This will help interested jyotishas to

analyse the incident.

> Warm Regards

> Sanjay P

>

>

> On 03 Apr 2007 09:14:55 -0700, Archana <raobusiness

wrote:

> Dear Sir,

>

> Namaste. Today morning I had a diety dream. I saw Sri Garuda in

his huge form, I was very ecstatic about having a darshan of the

God. Tears were flowing from my eyes and was wondering what good

deeds I have done to get a darshan of this lord. The lord appeared

right above my father's house in India. I live in USA now. But in

the dream I saw the lord so clearly, even now I am getting bumps.

After feeling extremely out of the world, I saw my sisters and

brother and was trying and asking them to turn their heads and see

the lord (a very beautiful huge form going beyond the sky). But it

seemed my siblings were in material hurry burry that they just

ignored what I was saying and just kept running around. Then I saw

my father sitting on the stairs outside the house and he was smiling

at me. Then I ran to him and hugged him and showed him the lord and

somehow I uttered that now that I got darshan of Sri Garuda, next

soon I am going to get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu in his

> universal form and I was overjoyed and tears rolling as I was

saying this to my father. I want to tell here that my father is

expired but it was as if he came alive in the dream and understood

everything that I was going through and trying to tell.

> I am unable to make out anything out of this. And I sure hope I

get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu as I thought in the dream.

> Regards,

> Archana

>

>

>

> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> Try the free Mail Beta.

>

Guest guest

Dear Anna, Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I am under lot of mental stress on domestic front. I have had two miscarriages in the past one year. And lot of marital discord between me and my husband. I have had another dream which I had written earlier on the list, I don't remember the date but it happened last year. I saw Lord Shiva and Parvati, very very close. Then Lord Shiva started saying the Gayatri Mantra (which I did not know before). But I saw Lord Shiva's lips moving and asking me to say the mantra. It was so real that I wasn't this person at all, I was something else, as if I had some special powers and learnt the mantra. When I woke up I remembered the mantra so clearly that I immediately wrote it down and when I looked on the internet was stunned to find similar one (ofcourse with some grammatical mistakes). Then I got it right from this list. I am not sure what all this means, I am not a very spiritual person. All I try to do

is take the lord's name as much as possible and try to talk truth always (which is extremely difficult). Anyway, I just felt like sharing this. Regards, Archana108ar <bona_mente wrote: Dear Archana, What a wonderful dream, you must be feeling very lucky. I am curious /on many levels/ to know about astrological info SanjayP asked for, as well as 'personal' ones: Have you been in difficult period recently, in need for protection? I

would appreciate if you would share info re your current 'state of mind', your situation in general, personal dilemmas, if any, you've had prior to having this dream. My understanding is that you simply fell compelled to share this 'experience'. Also, I feel that your dream cannot be anything but a great, good omen! / I've never had so close 'encounter' with God/saint, I envy you. I did have a very vivid dream, though, in which my grandfather came to me after a long absence(not death)-I cried and felt love, happiness and gratitude.In the dream and later/ long lasting impressions/- in the dream and its aftermath, that's what makes this dream so precious to me/ Thanks for sharing. AnnaSanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar > wrote: || Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Archana, Please send your appx time of seeing this dream. Also send you natal chart in .jhd format. This will help interested jyotishas to analyse the incident.Warm RegardsSanjay P On 03 Apr 2007 09:14:55 -0700, Archana <raobusiness > wrote: Dear Sir, Namaste. Today morning I had a diety dream. I saw Sri Garuda in his huge form, I was very ecstatic about having a darshan of the God. Tears were flowing from my eyes and was wondering what good deeds I have done to get a darshan of this lord. The lord appeared right above my father's house in India. I

live in USA now. But in the dream I saw the lord so clearly, even now I am getting bumps. After feeling extremely out of the world, I saw my sisters and brother and was trying and asking them to turn their heads and see the lord (a very beautiful huge form going beyond the sky). But it seemed my siblings were in material hurry burry that they just ignored what I was saying and just kept running around. Then I saw my father sitting on the stairs outside the house and he was smiling at me. Then I ran to him and hugged him and showed him the lord and somehow I uttered that now that I got darshan of Sri Garuda, next soon I am going to get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu in his universal form and I was overjoyed and tears rolling as I was saying this to my father. I want to tell here that my father is expired but it was as if he came alive in the dream and understood everything that I was going through and trying to tell. I am unable to make out anything out of

this. And I sure hope I get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu as I thought in the dream. Regards, Archana We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Archana, Your Upapada-UL, which indicates marital life and children is in 8th house of cancer. The 2nd from UL falls in 9th house Leo lorded by Sun. Your Atmakaaraka is Moon. In Navamsa of Scorpio is debilitated. Also the 2nd lord Surya

is also in debility in Navasama. 9th house is for Progeny in womens chart and also for dreams as 9th house is 10th (drishti) from 12th house (bed).The Sun the 9th lord is hence controlling1) Your Children

2) Your Marital Life3) Your Ishta Devata!.Hence You got your mantra of Gayatri (I would assume Savitur(Sun) Gayatri) from Lord Shiva (Sun) in dream(9th House).I would recommend you two things1) Fast on Mondays, Shiva is best worshiped on Mondays, Offer Pure water(Sun) and milk(Moon) to shiva Linga.

2) Recite the Gayatri mantra which you already got in dream.Normally for a dream chart to be accurate Sun or Moon is best to aspect the Dream Lagna. In the case of 2nd dream of Vishnu , They do not aspect the lagna. Instead Rahu is Dream-Lagna (Aq) indicating some dead person (here your father). Make sure your forefathers get regular(annual) offerings. Usually the Son of the father bears the karma to do it. Tell/Remind your brother about this.

But I think your previous dream about lord Shiva and Gayatri mantra is more indicative of your Ishta devata and mantra. Warm RegardsSanjay POn 04 Apr 2007 17:21:17 -0700, Archana <raobusiness wrote:

Dear Anna, Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I am under lot of mental stress on domestic front. I have had two miscarriages in the past one year. And lot of marital discord between me and my husband. I have had another dream which I had written earlier on the list, I don't remember the date but it happened last year. I saw Lord Shiva and Parvati, very very close. Then Lord Shiva started saying the Gayatri Mantra (which I did not know before). But I saw Lord Shiva's lips moving and asking me to say the mantra. It was so real that I wasn't this person at all, I was something else, as if I had some special powers and learnt the mantra. When I woke up I remembered the mantra so clearly that I immediately wrote it down and when I looked on the internet was stunned to find similar one (ofcourse with some grammatical mistakes). Then I got it right from this list. I am not sure what all this means, I am not a very spiritual person. All I try to do

is take the lord's name as much as possible and try to talk truth always (which is extremely difficult). Anyway, I just felt like sharing this. Regards, Archana108ar <

bona_mente wrote: Dear Archana,

What a wonderful dream, you must be feeling very lucky. I am curious /on many levels/ to know about astrological info SanjayP asked for, as well as 'personal' ones: Have you been in difficult period recently, in need for protection? I

would appreciate if you would share info re your current 'state of mind', your situation in general, personal dilemmas, if any, you've had prior to having this dream. My understanding is that you simply fell compelled to share this 'experience'. Also, I feel that your dream cannot be anything but a great, good omen!

/ I've never had so close 'encounter' with God/saint, I envy you. I did have a very vivid dream, though, in which my grandfather came to me after a long absence(not death)-I cried and felt love, happiness and gratitude.In the dream and later/ long lasting impressions/- in the dream and its aftermath, that's what makes this dream so precious to me/ Thanks for sharing. AnnaSanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar@

gmail.com> wrote: || Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Archana, Please send your appx time of seeing this dream. Also send you natal chart in .jhd format. This will help interested jyotishas to analyse the incident.Warm RegardsSanjay P

On 03 Apr 2007 09:14:55 -0700, Archana <raobusiness

> wrote: Dear Sir,

Namaste. Today morning I had a diety dream. I saw Sri Garuda in his huge form, I was very ecstatic about having a darshan of the God. Tears were flowing from my eyes and was wondering what good deeds I have done to get a darshan of this lord. The lord appeared right above my father's house in India. I

live in USA now. But in the dream I saw the lord so clearly, even now I am getting bumps. After feeling extremely out of the world, I saw my sisters and brother and was trying and asking them to turn their heads and see the lord (a very beautiful huge form going beyond the sky). But it seemed my siblings were in material hurry burry that they just ignored what I was saying and just kept running around. Then I saw my father sitting on the stairs outside the house and he was smiling at me. Then I ran to him and hugged him and showed him the lord and somehow I uttered that now that I got darshan of Sri Garuda, next soon I am going to get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu in his universal form and I was overjoyed and tears rolling as I was saying this to my father. I want to tell here that my father is expired but it was as if he came alive in the dream and understood everything that I was going through and trying to tell. I am unable to make out anything out of

this. And I sure hope I get darshan of Sri Maha Vishnu as I thought in the dream. Regards, Archana We won't tell. Get more on

shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

TV dinner still cooling?

Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

Now that's room service!

Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.