IndiaDivine.org

thanks, remedies?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear umesh

thanks for your reply. in conventional south indian astrology, they say that my venus and jupiter in 12 th house is not so good. my present rahu dasha which ends next year was such a bad period for me in career and relationships.

umeshji, is there any remedies u suggest for me to carreer and good personal life.?

prakashUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Prakash,Period after Sep.-2006 seems to be promising. You will attain good status. Thanks May God bless you Umesh Sharmalalkitab , tsprakash kumar <tsprakashkumar> wrote:> dear umesh and friends..> i am prakash from coimbatore.> my date of birth is 30th september 1970, 10.30 am> place of birth: coimbatore, tamilnadu, india> my past upto now is struggle. both in career and personal life. in spite of all

struggles, i am managing to live cheerfully with my master's blessings. i believe in astrology. i am much confused about my future. i want to know if there will be any good uptrend in my career and personal life in future. how will be my future.?> looking forward..> prakash> > > > Start your day with - make it your home page

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.