Guest guest

hello sir

iam garima this side pls read my horo

27nov1984

1:45pm

delhi

iam suffering from very worst time pls read my horo as now

rahu-sani is going on

when will i get job sir iam trying from 3months..

when will i get married ?love or arranged?

some mental stress is going on pls tel me any remedy..

pls reply sir

Dear goldi9k,

Shani in the eigth from lagnam denies job .Therefore till Shani bhukthi is completed you may not get a job.But soon after transit Shani goes to capricorn you are most likely to get a good job.Saturn aspects jupiter who is the lagna lord.Shani is the chandra lagna lord.So no wonder that your running time is not " sweet " .At best Shani might have been giving you the life of a mendicant .means Sanyasi,moving from place to place.Mercury is your seventh lord ho is also the " Badhakadhipathy " for you.He has to settle your wedding.he is with Venus and Jupiter and that is great.Your would be husband/wife, is really highly educated.You will be prosperous in your lifetime.

The lord of the seventh house from Moon sign is Moon himself.He is ith Mars who is exalted.Great.Moon and Mars togather cause " Chandra Mangal yoga " .Mercury Bhukthi will see your wedding.Your husband will hail from North-North East direction from your place of birth or residence.Your father has younger and elder co borns of whom one atleast is prosperous and very well settled in life and another might have gone to a foreign country.

I wish you all the best,

Jagannathan.

On 10/8/08, goldy9k <goldy9k wrote:

hello siriam garima this side pls read my horo27nov19841:45pmdelhiiam suffering from very worst time pls read my horo as now rahu-sani is going onwhen will i get job sir iam trying from 3months..

when will i get married ?love or arranged?some mental stress is going on pls tel me any remedy..pls reply sir