IndiaDivine.org

Respected Umeshji, Please clarify

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guptaji,

If 5 Diyas are lit daily 24 hours a day then it drives away all the evil spirits. This is what I read in a book and also heard from many learned peoples. Sorry for replying your question as you had asked Umeshji, nevertheless the above reply is quite correct.

Pravin Kumar.

M GUPTA <mrgee1956 wrote:

Respected Umeshji,

Pranam,

Many a time you have cleared many doubts of mine as well as others by your indepth knowledge on LK. Why do you ask whether you lit a devotional lamp(diya) daily. What is the implecatioan of it. Wehter it is good or bad . To whom it affect. Green leaf plants like money plants etc.effect the life in kept in house to specific persons or all in what way. Can we keep outside the house.

I also request you to pl. analyse my chart and suggest upays for all round improvements:

DOB 1.12.1956 TIME: 03.56 PLACE DELHI

GUPTA M.

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messagesOnly in Mail: http://in.mail. Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed.

Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

Dear M. Gupta,

Devtional lamp It is depand on Mars Venus's position. Some time good

some time bad.

qu:-Green leaf plants like money plants etc.effect the life in kept in

house to specific persons or all in what way. Can we keep outside the

house.

Ans: These all articals are show bad effects of Merc., when Merc. will

go in malefic houses these articals kept in house not good. Otherwise

no problem.

Basically, you check you chart/Varshaphal and see which planet are in

malefic house than you remove articals which are connected that

planet/planets.

I try to explain with my little knowledge, experts comments always

welcome.

Thanks

May God bless you

Umesh Sharma

lalkitab , M GUPTA <mrgee1956> wrote:

> Respected Umeshji,

>

> Pranam,

>

> Many a time you have cleared many doubts of mine as well as others

by your indepth knowledge on LK. Why do you ask whether you lit a

devotional lamp(diya) daily. What is the implecatioan of it. Wehter it

is good or bad . To whom it affect. Green leaf plants like money

plants etc.effect the life in kept in house to specific persons or all

in what way. Can we keep outside the house.

>

> I also request you to pl. analyse my chart and suggest upays for all

round improvements:

>

> DOB 1.12.1956 TIME: 03.56 PLACE DELHI

>

> GUPTA M.

>

>

>

>

>