IndiaDivine.org

RE: gemstone advice please/Engineer ,adi ENGINEER ADI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

kumar kumar <kumar07306 wrote: d/b,.15 th march 1965 t/b,00.15 p/b, hyderabad, ap india, mr.adi please go thru my chart and advice me on gemstone currently wearing pearl pendent with citine and blue sapphire in left middle and ruby in right ring so please help in this regars takecare and godbless raj k."Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear Rajesh,as per your birth chart you are Aries lagna, you should wear pearl/moonstone and ruby/garnet. Your moon is in 2nd house and your sun is debilated in the 7th house make your sun strong.GOD bless youHari Ohm

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of rajeshMonday, November 14, 2005 11:49 PMlalkitab Subject: [lalkitab] gemstone advice pleaseI was born November 7, 1968 17:25 Hoshiarpur, Punjab India 31n32,75e54What gems would suit me at this point in time, such as Yellow sapphire for jupiter, neelam (for saturn) , ruby ( for sun) and monga for Mars. Are there any risks or combinations that I have to be aware of. rajeshBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately

as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select

and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Dear Rajesh

immediately remove blue sapphire and never wear blue sapphire with ruby, pearl, citrine and ruby which you are wearing is very good, and who told you to wear blue sapphire with ruby as it makes the matter worse, is it because you are going through sade-sathi?

GOD bless you

Hari Ohm

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of kumar kumarSaturday, November 19, 2005 9:10 PMlalkitab Subject: RE: [lalkitab] gemstone advice please/Engineer ,adi" ENGINEER ADI

kumar kumar <kumar07306 wrote:

d/b,.15 th march 1965 t/b,00.15 p/b, hyderabad, ap india, mr.adi please go thru my chart and advice me on gemstone currently wearing pearl pendent with citine and blue sapphire in left middle and ruby in right ring so please help in this regars takecare and godbless raj k."Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear Rajesh,as per your birth chart you are Aries lagna, you should wear pearl/moonstone and ruby/garnet. Your moon is in 2nd house and your sun is debilated in the 7th house make your sun strong.GOD bless youHari Ohmlalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of rajeshMonday, November 14, 2005 11:49 PMlalkitab Subject: [lalkitab] gemstone advice pleaseI was born November 7, 1968 17:25 Hoshiarpur, Punjab India 31n32,75e54What gems would suit me at this point in time, such as Yellow sapphire for jupiter, neelam (for saturn) , ruby ( for sun) and monga for Mars. Are there any risks or combinations that I have to be aware of. rajeshBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

mr. adi thanks for ur response i am trying to see what works out i am in testing modei tryed emrald also with ruby i got police summons on the day of emrald i took it out but i should have worn some days and also coral u tryed no response i am in realestate for last 5 months i should have made 7 to 8 deals but i did just 1 deal so it is like somebody holding me from my back of the shirt litterally so i was fed up and start wearing blue s. for last 15 days i am wearing on left middle and ruby in right ring and pearl citrine in silver on neck evan blue is not clicking in deals i want a luck that i will be rite time rite place that's all it will click but i don't know wat is holding i waited for moon period for last 2 years to start this carrer and frutify my gaja kesari yoga but my sarpa dosa looks powerfull like all kendras occipied by malifics please mr adi go thru my chart again and also regarding saddesatti also is a factor in getting blue sapphire ,i wore ruby

cuz it is 10 th lord profession but sun is week 1 degree and last thing is left that is coral as it is in 10 house in raja yoga but scared about retrogresson i don't know wat to do please guide i want to say one more time i am feeling success but like i am out of the door but somebody holdind my collar with a little finger [ i mean grahas] if i am released of that success is inevitable so guide me thanks for reading desperation take care and godbless"Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear Rajesh immediately remove

blue sapphire and never wear blue sapphire with ruby, pearl, citrine and ruby which you are wearing is very good, and who told you to wear blue sapphire with ruby as it makes the matter worse, is it because you are going through sade-sathi? GOD bless you Hari Ohm lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of kumar kumarSaturday, November 19, 2005 9:10 PMTo:

lalkitab Subject: RE: [lalkitab] gemstone advice please/Engineer ,adi" ENGINEER ADI kumar kumar <kumar07306 wrote: d/b,.15 th march 1965 t/b,00.15 p/b, hyderabad, ap india, mr.adi please go thru my chart and advice me on gemstone currently wearing pearl pendent with citine and blue sapphire in left middle and ruby in right ring so please help in this regars takecare and godbless raj k."Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear Rajesh,as per your birth chart you are Aries lagna, you should wear pearl/moonstone and ruby/garnet. Your moon is in

2nd house and your sun is debilated in the 7th house make your sun strong.GOD bless youHari Ohmlalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of rajeshMonday, November 14, 2005 11:49 PMlalkitab Subject: [lalkitab] gemstone advice pleaseI was born November 7, 1968 17:25 Hoshiarpur, Punjab India 31n32,75e54What gems would suit me at this point in time, such as Yellow sapphire for jupiter, neelam (for saturn) , ruby ( for sun) and monga for Mars. Are there any risks or combinations that I have to be aware of. rajeshBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post

your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE

DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Dear ramesh,

you cannot just keep on trying all the gems and take them off, it takes a long time to react, and the gems you are wearing for planets should be friendly and auspicious to the lagna it is like medicine you cannot keep on taking any medicine if you take many medicine it will give you side effect or may result it very bad health, same way for gems.

If you want to take my advise to bring luck in business take out all the stones and only wear 9 carats moonstone set in silver (as you are in moon mahadasha and your moon is very strong in 9th house of luck) so make it more auspicious and a good quality ruby min 3 carts or red garnet 9 carats set in gold (18 kt gold or above) and wear moon stone in right hand ring finger and ruby in left hand ring finger, don't wear any other stone, and propitiate your Saturn and mars by means of charity and fasting on Saturdays and Tuesdays.

If you wear any good quality natural (not synthetic) gems especially blue sapphire it takes a long time for effect to wear off. So I suggest that you take off all the stone now and than after 1 month wear moonstone and ruby and than see the effects, it will definitely give you good results.

GOD bless you

Hari Ohm

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of kumar kumarTuesday, November 22, 2005 1:17 AMlalkitab Subject: RE: [lalkitab] gemstone advice please/Engineer ,adi" ENGINEER ADI

mr. adi thanks for ur response i am trying to see what works out i am in testing modei tryed emrald also with ruby i got police summons on the day of emrald i took it out but i should have worn some days and also coral u tryed no response i am in realestate for last 5 months i should have made 7 to 8 deals but i did just 1 deal so it is like somebody holding me from my back of the shirt litterally so i was fed up and start wearing blue s. for last 15 days i am wearing on left middle and ruby in right ring and pearl citrine in silver on neck evan blue is not clicking in deals i want a luck that i will be rite time rite place that's all it will click but i don't know wat is holding i waited for moon period for last 2 years to start this carrer and frutify my gaja kesari yoga but my sarpa dosa looks powerfull like all kendras occipied by malifics please mr adi go thru my chart again and also regarding saddesatti also is a factor in getting blue sapphire ,i wore ruby cuz it is 10 th lord profession but sun is week 1 degree and last thing is left that is coral as it is in 10 house in raja yoga but scared about retrogresson i don't know wat to do please guide i want to say one more time i am feeling success but like i am out of the door but somebody holdind my collar with a little finger [ i mean grahas] if i am released of that success is inevitable so guide me thanks for reading desperation take care and godbless"Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote:

Dear Rajesh

immediately remove blue sapphire and never wear blue sapphire with ruby, pearl, citrine and ruby which you are wearing is very good, and who told you to wear blue sapphire with ruby as it makes the matter worse, is it because you are going through sade-sathi?

GOD bless you

Hari Ohm

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of kumar kumarSaturday, November 19, 2005 9:10 PMlalkitab Subject: RE: [lalkitab] gemstone advice please/Engineer ,adi" ENGINEER ADI

kumar kumar <kumar07306 wrote:

d/b,.15 th march 1965 t/b,00.15 p/b, hyderabad, ap india, mr.adi please go thru my chart and advice me on gemstone currently wearing pearl pendent with citine and blue sapphire in left middle and ruby in right ring so please help in this regars takecare and godbless raj k."Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear Rajesh,as per your birth chart you are Aries lagna, you should wear pearl/moonstone and ruby/garnet. Your moon is in 2nd house and your sun is debilated in the 7th house make your sun strong.GOD bless youHari Ohmlalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of rajeshMonday, November 14, 2005 11:49 PMlalkitab Subject: [lalkitab] gemstone advice pleaseI was born November 7, 1968 17:25 Hoshiarpur, Punjab India 31n32,75e54What gems would suit me at this point in time, such as Yellow sapphire for jupiter, neelam (for saturn) , ruby ( for sun) and monga for Mars. Are there any risks or combinations that I have to be aware of. rajeshBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

thank you adi ji verymuch for ur help i will do as u say i appreciate ur help i am thank full to u thank you and godbless raj "Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear ramesh, you cannot just keep on trying all the gems and take them off, it takes a long time to react, and the gems you are wearing for planets should be friendly and auspicious to the lagna it is like medicine you cannot keep on taking any medicine if you take many medicine it will give you side effect or may result it very bad

health, same way for gems. If you want to take my advise to bring luck in business take out all the stones and only wear 9 carats moonstone set in silver (as you are in moon mahadasha and your moon is very strong in 9th house of luck) so make it more auspicious and a good quality ruby min 3 carts or red garnet 9 carats set in gold (18 kt gold or above) and wear moon stone in right hand ring finger and ruby in left hand ring finger, don't wear any other stone, and propitiate your Saturn and mars by means of charity and fasting on Saturdays and Tuesdays. If you wear any good quality natural

(not synthetic) gems especially blue sapphire it takes a long time for effect to wear off. So I suggest that you take off all the stone now and than after 1 month wear moonstone and ruby and than see the effects, it will definitely give you good results. GOD bless you Hari Ohm lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of kumar kumarTuesday, November 22, 2005 1:17

AMlalkitab Subject: RE: [lalkitab] gemstone advice please/Engineer ,adi" ENGINEER ADI mr. adi thanks for ur response i am trying to see what works out i am in testing modei tryed emrald also with ruby i got police summons on the day of emrald i took it out but i should have worn some days and also coral u tryed no response i am in realestate for last 5 months i should have made 7 to 8 deals but i did just 1 deal so it is like somebody holding me from my back of the shirt litterally so i was fed up and start wearing blue s. for last 15 days i am wearing on left middle and ruby in right ring and pearl citrine in silver on neck evan blue is not clicking in deals i want a luck that i will be rite time rite place that's all it will click but i don't know wat is holding i waited for moon period for last 2 years to start this carrer and frutify my gaja kesari yoga but my sarpa dosa looks

powerfull like all kendras occipied by malifics please mr adi go thru my chart again and also regarding saddesatti also is a factor in getting blue sapphire ,i wore ruby cuz it is 10 th lord profession but sun is week 1 degree and last thing is left that is coral as it is in 10 house in raja yoga but scared about retrogresson i don't know wat to do please guide i want to say one more time i am feeling success but like i am out of the door but somebody holdind my collar with a little finger [ i mean grahas] if i am released of that success is inevitable so guide me thanks for reading desperation take care and godbless"Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear Rajesh immediately remove blue sapphire and never wear blue sapphire with ruby, pearl, citrine and ruby which you are wearing is very good, and who told you to wear blue sapphire with ruby as it makes the matter worse, is it because you are going through sade-sathi? GOD bless you Hari Ohm

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of kumar kumarSaturday, November 19, 2005 9:10 PMlalkitab Subject: RE: [lalkitab] gemstone advice please/Engineer ,adi" ENGINEER ADI kumar kumar <kumar07306 wrote: d/b,.15 th march 1965 t/b,00.15 p/b, hyderabad, ap india, mr.adi please go thru my chart and advice me on gemstone currently wearing pearl pendent with citine and blue sapphire in left middle and ruby in right ring so please help in this regars takecare and godbless raj k."Engineer, Adi" <aengineer wrote: Dear Rajesh,as per your birth chart you are Aries lagna, you should wear pearl/moonstone and ruby/garnet. Your moon is in 2nd house and your sun is debilated in the 7th house make your sun strong.GOD bless youHari Ohmlalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of rajeshMonday, November 14, 2005 11:49 PMlalkitab Subject: [lalkitab] gemstone advice pleaseI was born November 7, 1968 17:25 Hoshiarpur, Punjab India 31n32,75e54What gems would suit me at this point in time, such as Yellow sapphire for jupiter, neelam (for saturn) , ruby ( for sun) and monga for Mars. Are there any risks or combinations that I have to be aware of. rajeshBeware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering

remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Launching online course soon. This is a prelaunch intimation.Post your Lal Kitab related questions, clarifications, discussins with subject line starting with "LK Query". This gets the moderator answering them immediately as these will be considered learning questions.Astrologers: Your ID will be banned if you solicit horoscopes/birth data on to your personal mail.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering

queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.