IndiaDivine.org

Aakhiri Faisley Ki Kundlee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members

I share my observation with you in "Aakhiri Faisla Kundli". In this contest Pt. Ji says in his Book

" Yaar ki Yaari se talluak hey Uskey Aib se nahin"

Again Pt. Ji says : " Kismat ne bahut kuch bura-bhala dhikhaya- Vidhatha ne bhi na kuch raham khaya- Magar ab uska Aakhiri Pharmaan kya hey? "

It is a very emotional statement by Pt. Ji. But he wants to know about of the last Order which hold by almighty through

"Aakhiri Kundli"

Pahley gharon main "Varshphal Ke Grah" baad ke ghron main "Janam Kundli " ke grah aur us kundlee ke No.10 main "Dhokey Ka Grah" likhaingey natiza Neech faisla hoga- Maslan:-

Here Pt. ji given example (1) Main Kundlee (2) Varshaphal (3) Faisley ki Kundlee

Now Pt. ji says:

"Jo Grah do dafa aa javain vah apna faisla es nai Kundlee ke mutabik Acha ya Bura kismat ka faisla dengey. Agar es tarteeb se na aavain vah Varshaphal ke mutabik phal dengey.

As per my observation: - The planets will behave as usual as the Yearly chart. Only those planet or planets who come twice or more as per this rule, they have play major role in native's destiny either good or bad. They are the key planets in Yearly chart.

Example:

Lagan = Meen, Sun = khana 12Moon = khana 7Mars = khana 9Merc = Khana 11Jup = Khana 9Ven = khana 10Satur= Khana 2Rahu = Khana 12Ketu = Khana 6

Varshfal of 39 year:-

Sun = khana 7Moon = khana 10Mars = khana 6Merc = Khana 5Jup = Khana 6Ven = khana 3

Satur= Khana 4Rahu = Khana 7Ketu = Khana 2

Dokhey Ka Grah: Saturn

Mukammal Kundali:- Faisla Kundali:- as per the rule that planets of varshfal placed from 1 to 6th houses wil be placed as such in houses 1 to 6 in the faisla kundali,where as the planets placed from 7th to 12 in the janm kundali will be placed as such from house 7 to 12 in the faisla kundali.Over n above this dhokey ka grah for 39 th year will be placed in the house no.10 of the Faisla kundali.

Khana 1 = -----Khana 2 = ketuKhana 3 = venKhana 4 = saturnKhana 5 = MercKhana 6 = Mars,JupiterKhana 7 = MoonKhana 8 = -----Khana 9 = Mars, JupiterKhana 3= VenKhana 11= MercKhana 12= Sun,Rahu

Dhokey Ka Grah = Saturn in Khana 10

In this example Mars-Jupiter- Mercury-Saturn-Venus are the key planets in this year. Other planets give their result as per Yearly Chart.

My Observation which is based on key planets

We see the Saturn who situated in 2nd in Natal chart and 4th house in Yearly Chart. He comes alsoin 10th as Dhokey ka Grah with Venus who situated in 10th in natal chart and 3rd house in Yearly chart. It shows, if native think about purchase of Land or house but that will be inauspicious for native's mother's health and finance position.

Jupiter + Mars in 6th house which are in 9th house in natal chart. If native lost his "Pen" (Kalam) more than one time it shows worry of Son,s health. Strained relation with younger brother or paternal Uncle (Chacha) or his children.

Venus in 3rd but 10th in Natal Chart and Mercury in 5th but 11th in Natal Chart. It shows a new emotional direction will give life happiness, fulfillment and spontaneity. You will feel the need to give more time to your feelings. Developing communication skills will be on top of your mind.

My Observations are: on whole

The Native has satisfactory income in this year. (Jupiter 6th)

Chances are bright to quarrel with Younger brother or paternal Uncle (Chacha). I think it will happen in or after 6th or 7th month from birth month.(Mars 6th), maternal uncle also in trouble due to his children or finance

The Native face losses if he goes in property business or purchase the land. May be any friend of Native give pressure to do this. (Saturn 4th and Moon 10th)

Meeting with NRIs (friendly & professionally both) and gains from them. (Merc. 5th)

The native will think to open any office and will appoint any female. (Merc 5th)

Love and Romance seem to emit a rosy glow. (Venus in 3rd)

Native like saltier thing than Sweets. (Mars in 6th)

Mother's health will not satisfactory. (Saturn4th + Moon 10th )

Be on your guard about minor accidents.(Saturn 4th + Moon 10th)

Spiritual pursuits could give you peace and clarity of mind. ( Jupiter+ Mars in 6th)

This is my short analysis,

I request to my seniors to correct where i wrong.

Plz do not go my grammeratical errors.

Thanks & Regards

Umesh Sharma