IndiaDivine.org

Please help me... Please protect me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Lagnam is Taurus with Mars in laganam.Mercury,Sun,venus and Jupiter are in three.saturn,Moon and Rahu are in four.Ketu is in ten.The vimshottari dasa bhukrthis are ,Moons dasa and Rahu bhukthi from 20-6-2008 to 20-12-2009.

Mercury is the lord of two.venus is the lord of six.They are afflicted by Sun.All the more due to  the situation of Rahu in Leo.Venus sub sub period is between 6-6-2009 and 8-9-2009.there fore let us wait till then .You may n fell better afterwards.Regards,jagannathan.Please perform shanthi pariharas as per LalKitab.

Regards,jagannathan.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Guess <sidas_28 wrote:

My DOB is 27 July 1979 Time 02:37 AMPOB: Rayagada OrissaSince last 7 months I am dipping into the debts.My financial position started downgraded. There is nothing left in my hand. In the carreer wise, though I have given my fulltime to the growth of my company, my employer, but the employer seems not to be happy with me as I was not given appropriate increment on my salary. I am thinking to change for the job, but unsure about this. When should I expect the change in job or should I stick to this company

I am going through a very depressive situation with lots of financial problem. Please give me suggestion or any remedy and also suggest me when should I expect a peace of life with both financially and career wise.

Thanks & Regards,