IndiaDivine.org

ANS: # 4198: starfilo: Need help - Ajay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ajay,

Plz clarify following doubts:

[1] Have you any injury on your face or head and made stiches?

[2] Are you Eldest or only son in your family?

[3] have you face loss of Rs. 5000/-, 50,000/-, 5,00,000/- any time?

[4] have you not completed your education?

[5] Was July-88 to July-89 problematic?

[6] have you any Green bottel in your house( it may be imported

bottel of perfume or liquor)?

your answers help me to analysis of your chart.

Thanks

May God bless you

Umesh Sharma

lalkitab , " starfilo " <starfilo>

wrote:

> Respected Sir,

>

> I'm Ajay from New Delhi, India.

>

> My Birth Details:

> DOB 11-July-1972

> TOB : 9:50 am

> POB : Hashimara (West Bengal)

>

> Planatery details at time of Birth:

> Ascendent (1st House) : Kanya at 0.44 Degree.

> Dhanu (4th House) : Jupiter

> Makar (5th House) : Rahu

> Vrasha (9th House): Venus & Saturn

> Mithuna (10th House) : Sun

> Karka (11th House) : Moon, Ketu, Mercury & Mars

>

> My Problem:

>

> 1. There is disharmoney in the family, many members of family do

not

> keeping in good health.

> 2. We face hinderences/obsticals in any work we undertake. Non of

> the things seems to frutify.

>

> 3. Perticularly in my case, I feel something troubling my mind &

> can't even get sound sleep.

> I have an unknown fear in mind. I was told by someone that my weak

> moon is reason for this. also i was asked to apply saffron tilak

> everyday (I have not yet started doing any of remedies)

>

> Please take out some time to study my horoscope & give me some

> remedies that can improve the life condition of me & my family.

>

> In case you require any other detail please let me know.

>

> Regards,

> Ajay

Respected Umesh Ji,

Following are the answers of your doubts IN BOLD LETTERS:

[1] Have you any injury on your face or head and made stiches? [DURING CHILDHOOD I HAD STICHED ON FEET][2] Are you Eldest or only son in your family? [WE ARE TWO BROTHERS & THRE SISTERS, I M THE ELDER BROTHER][3] have you face loss of Rs. 5000/-, 50,000/-, 5,00,000/- any time? [LONG BACK, AROUNG 15 YRS BACK I HAD TO PAY 5000/-FOR A DAMAGE CAUSED TO SOMEONES CAR][4] have you not completed your education? [i M HIGHLY QUALIFIED, I HAVE DONE MBA IN FINANCE][5] Was July-88 to July-89 problematic? [YESS I WAS GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME ][6] have you any Green bottel in your house( it may be imported bottel of perfume or liquor)? ]YES I HAVE GREEN BOTTLE OF IMPORTED PERFUME & LIQUOR BOTH]

Awaiting advice as i m facing many obsticles in life. There is no prosperity. I m not able to control losses / expenditure.

last yesr in Nov 2004 my car got burnt & damaged completly, i m waiting for insurance claim till date...

Many tasks are lying pending & none of them seems to frutify.

Also, if you can kindly explain me what planets / houses are causing me these troubles as i m a student of vedic astrology & wanted to learn lalkitab.

Warm regards,

Ajay

Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Ajay,Plz clarify following doubts:[1] Have you any injury on your face or head and made stiches?[2] Are you Eldest or only son in your family?[3] have you face loss of Rs. 5000/-, 50,000/-, 5,00,000/- any time?[4] have you not completed your education?[5] Was July-88 to July-89 problematic?[6] have you any Green bottel in your house( it may be imported bottel of perfume or liquor)?your answers help me to analysis of your chart. Thanks May God bless

you Umesh Sharmalalkitab , "starfilo" <starfilo> wrote:> Respected Sir,> > I'm Ajay from New Delhi, India.> > My Birth Details:> DOB 11-July-1972> TOB : 9:50 am> POB : Hashimara (West Bengal)> > Planatery details at time of Birth: > Ascendent (1st House) : Kanya at 0.44 Degree.> Dhanu (4th House) : Jupiter> Makar (5th House) : Rahu> Vrasha (9th House): Venus & Saturn> Mithuna (10th House) : Sun> Karka (11th House) : Moon, Ketu, Mercury & Mars> > My Problem:> > 1. There is disharmoney in the family, many members of family do not > keeping in good health. > 2. We face hinderences/obsticals in any work we

undertake. Non of > the things seems to frutify.> > 3. Perticularly in my case, I feel something troubling my mind & > can't even get sound sleep. > I have an unknown fear in mind. I was told by someone that my weak > moon is reason for this. also i was asked to apply saffron tilak > everyday (I have not yet started doing any of remedies)> > Please take out some time to study my horoscope & give me some > remedies that can improve the life condition of me & my family. > > In case you require any other detail please let me know.> > Regards,> Ajay

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Respected Umesh Ji,

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Ajay

A G <starfilo wrote:

Respected Umesh Ji,

Following are the answers of your doubts IN BOLD LETTERS:

[1] Have you any injury on your face or head and made stiches? [DURING CHILDHOOD I HAD STICHED ON FEET][2] Are you Eldest or only son in your family? [WE ARE TWO BROTHERS & THRE SISTERS, I M THE ELDER BROTHER][3] have you face loss of Rs. 5000/-, 50,000/-, 5,00,000/- any time? [LONG BACK, AROUNG 15 YRS BACK I HAD TO PAY 5000/-FOR A DAMAGE CAUSED TO SOMEONES CAR][4] have you not completed your education? [i M HIGHLY QUALIFIED, I HAVE DONE MBA IN FINANCE][5] Was July-88 to July-89 problematic? [YESS I WAS GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME ][6] have you any Green bottel in your house( it may be imported bottel of perfume or liquor)? ]YES I HAVE GREEN BOTTLE OF IMPORTED PERFUME & LIQUOR BOTH]

Awaiting advice as i m facing many obsticles in life. There is no prosperity. I m not able to control losses / expenditure.

last yesr in Nov 2004 my car got burnt & damaged completly, i m waiting for insurance claim till date...

Many tasks are lying pending & none of them seems to frutify.

Also, if you can kindly explain me what planets / houses are causing me these troubles as i m a student of vedic astrology & wanted to learn lalkitab.

Warm regards,

Ajay

Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear Ajay,Plz clarify following doubts:[1] Have you any injury on your face or head and made stiches?[2] Are you Eldest or only son in your family?[3] have you face loss of Rs. 5000/-, 50,000/-, 5,00,000/- any time?[4] have you not completed your education?[5] Was July-88 to July-89 problematic?[6] have you any Green bottel in your house( it may be imported bottel of perfume or liquor)?your answers help me to analysis of your chart. Thanks May God bless

you Umesh Sharmalalkitab , "starfilo" <starfilo> wrote:> Respected Sir,> > I'm Ajay from New Delhi, India.> > My Birth Details:> DOB 11-July-1972> TOB : 9:50 am> POB : Hashimara (West Bengal)> > Planatery details at time of Birth: > Ascendent (1st House) : Kanya at 0.44 Degree.> Dhanu (4th House) : Jupiter> Makar (5th House) : Rahu> Vrasha (9th House): Venus & Saturn> Mithuna (10th House) : Sun> Karka (11th House) : Moon, Ketu, Mercury & Mars> > My Problem:> > 1. There is disharmoney in the family, many members of family do not > keeping in good health. > 2. We face hinderences/obsticals in any work we

undertake. Non of > the things seems to frutify.> > 3. Perticularly in my case, I feel something troubling my mind & > can't even get sound sleep. > I have an unknown fear in mind. I was told by someone that my weak > moon is reason for this. also i was asked to apply saffron tilak > everyday (I have not yet started doing any of remedies)> > Please take out some time to study my horoscope & give me some > remedies that can improve the life condition of me & my family. > > In case you require any other detail please let me know.> > Regards,> Ajay

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.