IndiaDivine.org

Venus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste.

Venus should be retrogade or afflicted to promote strange sexual desires. The best example I have of this is Adolph Hitlers chart.. His 7th house has been commented again and again.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Nimmi Ragavan

varahamihira

Monday, July 23, 2001 10:20 PM

Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Venus

Hi,

I dont agree on venus in 7th creating strange sexual desires. I know of a chart with venus in the 7th in taurus. No such thing, the person was as normal as can be re sexuality.

Now I know another chart where the sexuality was definitely abnormal: uncontrolled and indiscriminate sexuality, including underage females. Here the rasi positions were:

Aries - Asc, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Sun, Rahu

Gemini - Mars

Cancer - Moon (Aslesha)

Libra - Ketu

Sagittarius - Saturn

These two people were married to each other. The marriage ended in divorce (6th 8th relationship of lagna. But love marriage as moons were in trine, and scorpio had moon in 5th) and ended very badly.

Aries had beautiful curly hair when young (Venus) but lost it in twenties to be quite bald quite young (sun). Career was in the postal service - asc ruler in Gemini aspecting 10th ruler in 9th - and did generally well in career.

Regards,

Nimmi

-

Sarajit

varahamihira

Monday, July 23, 2001 3:11 PM

Dear Zoran!

I don't have disagreement with you most of the things, however, please clarify this.

- <ahimsa

<varahamihira >

Monday, July 23, 2001 3:15 PM

> Namaste Sarajit,> > > However, I would ask Gurudev, to enlighten me, whether this position would> > indicate that the native would feel hard to keep his senses under control. I> > think this is more true when Venus is in 7th.> > There were some words on the list before... Sanjay explained influence of venus> using analogy.However, the most important thing is to learn to think logically.> It is a well known fact that 6th house rules vice. Natural 6th is ruled by> Budha, and it is a place of shadripu. Thus, people born on shashti fall prey to> shadripu( 6 basic sins). Venus ruling desires(natural ruler and significator of> 7th house, and according to Jaimini, 7th house rules desires of the heart), is> naturally debilitated in 6th house. Venus, being the main ruler of desires will> be badly placed in 6th house of shardripus.

The 6th house in Zodiac is Mercury's where Venus gets debilitated. We also know that Mercury keeps hold on Venus's passion. Hence naturally, in the 6th Venus should be very uncomfortable and weak to give its indication that is passion and sensuality. With this venus's other indication also gets destroyed and the person might have a difficult married life.

I also agree with you that the planet born in 6th tithi are prone to shadripu as mentioned by Pt. Sanjay Rath in COVA to overcome this. However, my contention is that, Venus will be worse in terms of its intensified desire, if it is exalted in the 6th or otherwise strong.

Am I not thinking logically?

>Venus rules clothes as well. It may> be too worn out of use (6th house and influence of rahu), that may weaken the> senses and give rise to disease, or old and torn(8th house and influence of> saturn). Consequently, venus in 6th house or with rahu, would make desires> intensified, and too worn out of use.

>Venus in taurus or dhanu in 6th house would> severely damage the 11th house affairs, being natural subha placed in 8th house> from its sign.> Venus in 7th house makes person too sexy, having strange sexual appetites.> Best wishes,> Zoran

I agree

> > > OM TAT SAT> Archive: varahamihira> Files: varahamihira> varahamihira/database> > >

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah----Dear Zoran,

Grandfather taught me that the people born on ekadasi shall be drunkards and men with many vices..not shasti. Venus is not a malefic, Mars is. The logic is a bit different as the ownership of tithi is important. That is the reason why Vaishnava fast on Ekadasi to 'save' themselves from these vices of Kali yuga.With Best Wishes,Sanjay Rath

- ahimsa

varahamihira

Monday, July 23, 2001 3:15 PM

Namaste Sarajit,> However, I would ask Gurudev, to enlighten me, whether this position would> indicate that the native would feel hard to keep his senses under control. I> think this is more true when Venus is in 7th.There were some words on the list before... Sanjay explained influence of venususing analogy.However, the most important thing is to learn to think logically.It is a well known fact that 6th house rules vice. Natural 6th is ruled byBudha, and it is a place of shadripu. Thus, people born on shashti fall prey toshadripu( 6 basic sins). Venus ruling desires(natural ruler and significator of7th house, and according to Jaimini, 7th house rules desires of the heart), isnaturally debilitated in 6th house. Venus, being the main ruler of desires willbe badly placed in 6th house of shardripus. Venus rules clothes as well. It maybe too worn out of use (6th house and influence of rahu), that may weaken thesenses and give rise to disease, or old and torn(8th house and influence ofsaturn). Consequently, venus in 6th house or with rahu, would make desiresintensified, and too worn out of use.Venus in taurus or dhanu in 6th house wouldseverely damage the 11th house affairs, being natural subha placed in 8th housefrom its sign.Venus in 7th house makes person too sexy, having strange sexual appetites.Best wishes,ZoranOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

Guest guest

Dear List Members, I have some concerns about the VENUS and JUPITER placed on 7th House. I am attaching a chart of native having JUPITER and VENUS on 7th house. This native is not at all indulged in any sort of over-sexual or pervert activity. As many of the learned members have noticed this behavior with combination, does this means that there are some other combinations in this chart that over rule this nature of over-indulgence in sex. ~ Drifter Date of Birth: August 8, 1968Time of Birth: 8:00:00 pmTime Zone of Birth: 5:30 East of GMTLongitude of Birth: 77 E 12Latitude of Birth: 28 N 36Lunar month (maasa): Sravana Lunar day (tithi): Krishna PratipatTithi balance: 0.8646Nakshatra balance: 0.9281Sun-Moon Yoga: SoubhagyaSun-Moon Karana: BalavaVara (weekday): Thursday Sunrise = 5:46 am (Apparent rise - upper limb)Ayanamsa = 23-25-3Dasa year length chosen = 365.2425 days Planet Position Pada CharaK Ascdt 11 Aq 09 Satabhisham 2 - Sun 22 Cn 40 Aasresha 2 BKMoon 24 Cp 17 Dhanishtha 1 AKMars 8 Cn 26 Pushyami 2 PKMercury 23 Cn 53 Aasresha 3 AmKJupiter 16 Le 15 Poo.Pha. 1 MKVenus 6 Le 12 Makha 2 GKSaturn ® 2 Ar 08 Aswini 1 DKRahu 18 Pi 53 Revathi 1 PiKKetu 18 Vi 53 Hastha 3 - BhavaLg 25 Aq 28 Poo.Bhaa. 2 - HoraLg 28 Vi 50 Chitra 2 - GhatiLg 8 Cn 58 Pushyami 2 - Dhooma 6 Sg 00 Moola 2 - Vyati 23 Cn 59 Aasresha 3 - Pari 23 Cp 59 Dhanishtha 1 - I.Chapa 6 Ge 00 Mrigasira 4 - Upaketu 22 Ge 40 Punarvasu 1 - Kaala 5 Cn 07 Pushyami 1 - Mrityu 20 Aq 01 Poo.Bhaa. 1 - ArthaPr 18 Pi 32 Revathi 1 - YamaGha 15 Ar 35 Bharani 1 - Mandi 8 Ge 48 Aardra 1 - Gulika 29 Ta 28 Mrigasira 2 - +----------------------+| | | | || | | | || Rah | SatR | Glk | Mnd || | | | || | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || Asc | | Mar GL || | | || BL | | Sun Mer || | | ||-------------| R A S I |-------------|| | | || | | Ven || Moo | | || | | Jup || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || | | | Ket || | | | || | | | HL || | | | |+----------------------+ +----------------------+| | | | || | | Ven | || | SatR | | Ket || | | BL | || | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || | | || Mer | | || | | || | | ||-------------| N A V A M S A |-------------|| | | || Sun | | Jup || | | || Asc | | Moo || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || Mnd | | | Glk Mar || | | | || Rah | | | GL HL || | | | |+----------------------+ Vimsottari Dasa: Mars 1968-08-08 Jupi 1969-07-22 Satu 1970-06-28 Merc 1971-08-07 Ketu 1972-08-03 Venu 1972-12-30 Sun 1974-03-01 Moon 1974-07-07Rahu 1975-02-05 Jupi 1977-10-19 Satu 1980-03-13 Merc 1983-01-18 Ketu 1985-08-06 Venu 1986-08-25 Sun 1989-08-25 Moon 1990-07-19 Mars 1992-01-18Jupi 1993-02-05 Satu 1995-03-26 Merc 1997-10-06 Ketu 2000-01-12 Venu 2000-12-18 Sun 2003-08-19 Moon 2004-06-06 Mars 2005-10-06 Rahu 2006-09-12Satu 2009-02-05 Merc 2012-02-08 Ketu 2014-10-18 Venu 2015-11-27 Sun 2019-01-27 Moon 2020-01-09 Mars 2021-08-09 Rahu 2022-09-18 Jupi 2025-07-25Merc 2028-02-05 Ketu 2030-07-04 Venu 2031-07-01 Sun 2034-05-01 Moon 2035-03-07 Mars 2036-08-06 Rahu 2037-08-03 Jupi 2040-02-20 Satu 2042-05-28Ketu 2045-02-04 Venu 2045-07-03 Sun 2046-09-03 Moon 2047-01-08 Mars 2047-08-09 Rahu 2048-01-06 Jupi 2049-01-23 Satu 2049-12-30 Merc 2051-02-08Venu 2052-02-05 Sun 2055-06-07 Moon 2056-06-06 Mars 2058-02-04 Rahu 2059-04-07 Jupi 2062-04-06 Satu 2064-12-05 Merc 2068-02-05 Ketu 2070-12-06Sun 2072-02-05 Moon 2072-05-24 Mars 2072-11-23 Rahu 2073-03-31 Jupi 2074-02-23 Satu 2074-12-12 Merc 2075-11-24 Ketu 2076-09-29 Venu 2077-02-04Moon 2078-02-04 Mars 2078-12-06 Rahu 2079-07-07 Jupi 2081-01-05 Satu 2082-05-07 Merc 2083-12-06 Ketu 2085-05-06 Venu 2085-12-05 Sun 2087-08-06 - Sarajit Poddar July 28, 2001 1:25 AM varahamihira Re: [Hare Rama Krishna] Venus HARE RAMA KRISHNADear Gary and Zoran!I agree with Zoran that, an individual can be oversexed with the placement of Venus in the 7th, however, whether the tendencies would menifest outside or he would put control on it would depend on many other factors. Don't ignore the house lordship of Venus in such cases and also the dispositor of Venus. These factors would modulate the intesity of the indication of 7th placement of Venus. Moreover strong Jupiter's or Ketu's aspect would always put limit to the intesity of passion whereas Mars's aspect would intensify it. Also look the 2nd house from the Navamsa, where Mars's and Venus's aspect or placement might bring havoc in this regard. The weightage of all the factors should be taken before giving any judgement. This is reminded to me by Gurudev Pt. Sanjay's mail on Venus in 6th. I said, When Venus is placed in the 6th and exalted then only the Venus's passion will be well marked as 6th is the natural debilitation sign of Venus, however, I forgot to mark here that, Venus will be the Lagna lord himself and hence Guard the native from many things and the person will be a devotee of Shiva who rules Mrityunjaya Mantra.I know that these things are not new to you. Discussing indications in isolation of a practical chart can only clarify the concepts theoretically whereas their practical application of the same principles would require a lot of Tapasya and GuruKripa.with humble regardsSarajitvarahamihira, ahimsa@p... wrote:> Dear Gary,> > > For that Lagna, Jupiter in the seventh would increase this, plus you> > have the lagna lord in the seventh. Of course he will think about> > relationships and passion all the time.> > ZORAN: Why would Jupiter increase it? I may agree with this, but would> > like to hear your resons. Guru Deva of the chart, to increase sexual> > energy in 7th by its mere placement? Lagna lord in 7th needn't> > necesserely bring too passionate character. I may counteract that> > argument with charts having the same. So the key point is venus and of> > course some other factors. One sole factor cannot determine the> > destiny of the chart. Do also note that Parashara states that Venus in> > 7th gives passionate character.> > I also know a woman who has exalted Venus in the seventh. She met the> > man she was going to marry when she was 16 and never even thought of> > having an affair (Jupiter, by the way, is debilitated in her chart. I> > know several other folks who have Venus in the seventh who have never> > fooled around (who knows if they have thought about it?). Some are> > Malavya yogas who are very talented and graceful--but, infidelity> > among most people who have Venus in the seventh, has, in my experience> > been somewhat rare. I am not saying it never happens, but you are just> > as likely to see infidelity with Jupiter or the Moon there--maybe more> > so. I would also rather look at the twelfth house for rampant sex> > experimentation--I bet these people also had conditions like Mars> > affliction, afflicted twelfth houses or Moons or were in a Rahu> > mahadasa, etc.> > I didn't say that infidelity comes with mere placement of venus in 7th> house. It just arises desires of the heart. Refer to the latest lesson.> Furthermore, sexual energy is strong and overpassionate character may be> seen, or seen not depending on the other factors. However, it exists.> With some other factors it will be triggered very easily. Your argument> about Malavya yoga is also shaky. I have also seen charts of people> having venus in own/exalted signs, with broken marriages, too flirty, or> adalturous.My point was that venus gives strong passion when placed in> 7th house. With such tendency, some other afflictions would easily make> a person adaltorous. With some other positive factors, this may remain> in the mental domain..> Best wishes,> ZoranOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraFiles: varahamihiravarahamihira/database

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Why is Venus called Shukra? Is this for ShukrAcArya Guru of Asuras,

father of Shanda and Amarka, teachers of Prahlad Maharaj? If so, is it

true that Venus is depicted as Laxmi holding the Veena? Since the

gender of Venus is Female, I don't get the Shukra connection, but I

fully get the Laxmi connection.

(In fact, " Veena " sounds an aweful lot like " Venus " .)

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Dear Srinivas ji,

You have suggested good topic for discussion.

Venus in Taurus: Makes the native good looking , good body , firm

,independent,sensual,

fond of pleasures,taste in music,dancing and fine art. If Venus is Vargottama in

Taurus,the

person will be  fortunate and rich.

Venus in Libra: Makes the native intelligent,generous,philosophical,good

looking,happy marriage,passionate,proud,respected,

good intuition,intellectual pursuits,wide opportunity for

travels,statesman,diplomat,balanced nature,inclined to write

poetry,fiction,romantic themes.

These results will be modified depending on Lagna, Nakshatra placement and

Navamsa

I shall deal it in next mail.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

Ph: 09350311433

Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

NEW DELHI-110 076

INDIA

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64

Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 3:18:25 PM

Re: Venus

Namaste Mr. Goel saab,

Is it possible to share the difference of Venus in Taurus & Libra ?? in

terms of the planetary traits ??

Can we discuss this as a small thread ??

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

ancient_indian_ astrology, Gopal Goel

<gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Bhigu has given the results of placement of Venus in Lagna and will

depend and modified

> according to its avastha's and strength.

> Lord ship of the houses will change its Swabhava-nature.

> Regards,

>

> G.K.GOEL

>

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group

at http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

Dear Srinivas ji,

You have suggested good topic for discussion.

Venus in Taurus: Makes the native good looking , good body , firm ,independent,sensual,

fond of pleasures,taste in music,dancing and fine art. If Venus is Vargottama in Taurus,the

person will be fortunate and rich.

Venus in Libra: Makes the native intelligent,generous,philosophical,good looking,happy marriage,passionate,proud,respected,

good intuition,intellectual pursuits,wide opportunity for travels,statesman,diplomat,balanced nature,inclined to write poetry,fiction,romantic themes.

These results will be modified depending on Lagna, Nakshatra placement and Navamsa

I shall deal it in next mail.

Regards,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Sent: Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 3:18:25 PM Re: Venus

Namaste Mr. Goel saab,Is it possible to share the difference of Venus in Taurus & Libra ?? interms of the planetary traits ??Can we discuss this as a small thread ??With regards,Sreeram_Srinivasancient_indian_ astrology, Gopal Goel<gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,>> Bhigu has given the results of placement of Venus in Lagna and willdepend and modified> according to its avastha's and strength.> Lord ship of the houses will change its Swabhava-nature.> Regards,>> G.K.GOEL>

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.