IndiaDivine.org

Subject: Free Life Consultation.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Mr. Umesh Sharma,

Greeting to everyone. I have just joined this group and would be highly appreciated if you would

take the time and effort to provide some insights into the followings for the next coming 10 years:

1. My Upcoming Business & Investment Outlook.

2. My Marriage Life.

3. My Health.

The followings will be my birth details and life experiences:

Personal Details:Born in 18th July 1968 at 00.05 am.Place of Birth: Medan, North Sumatra Province of Indonesia.

Longitudes: 98E 40.

Latitude: 3N 35.Sex: Male.

Married in 1995; Has 3 childrens, 1 eldest daughter, followed by 2 sons.

My Current Career:

Owns a trading & importing company, engaged mostly in bidding businesses

to the State-owned Oil & Gas Industry in Indonesia, for Industrial Equiments, Pipes, Fittings,

Valves, Industrial Chemicals & Catalysts, etc.

Educational Background:

University Degree in Commerce.

Business Outlook:

Starts a small business in 1992, and until today, things are mostly Up and Down

mostly for the past 12 years. Incomes are non-regular since biddings/tenders are not always

routine. But nevertheless, out of this challenging times, I still manages to own 2 houses &

2 cars, from the blessings of the Almighty God.

Investment Outlook:

Invest in commodity future trading for "Coffee" contract as part time investor since 1998

but until today has not been able to make profits out of this investment.

Major Life events which I can remember:

1. 1978 - Got bitten by a dog twice and was hospitalized.

2. 1979 - Hit by a car after school, left leg was injured and rushed to hospital.

3. 1981~1992 - Got an opportuity to study overseas under the financial support by my parents.

4. 1986 - Ambused by a group of gangster in the street and was hurt on the eyes and my car

was smashed. Luckily, I was saved by an elderly people, who stays nearby, and

was rushed to hospital for immediate treatment.

5. 1988 - Fail most examinations in Uni., but allowed to continue.

6. 1989 - Fail most examinations in Uni., but luckily I was given probation to continue.

7. 1992 - Graduated from Uni., with Bachelor Degree in Commerce.

8. 1992~1994 - Work for my father in his wholesale cars' spare parts dealer.

9. 1994 Start a small business in majoring in bidding contracts at a State-owned Refinery.

10. 1995 - Get married and stayed with my parents altogether.

11. 1996 - My father was hospitalised.

12. 1997~2001 - My business went downturn due to economic crisis in our country, and being

ambushed by business partners. Everything turns from good to bad, and from

bad to worse, including business, marriage problems, family relationships

problems, etc.

13. 1998~2001 - Made a tremendous loss in Commodity Futures Trading.

14. 2001~Now - Business are picking up slowly, but not smoothly. It has been very common that

I have to struggle hard to fight with competitors for getting contracts. Investments

are picking up slowly, but until now, I have not been able to recover the losses

made previously.

15. 2003~Now - Move to my own new house with my family in 2003 and stay there until now.Questions:

1. What shall I do to improve my business & investment careers, as well as to enhance my marriage &

family life prosperity ?

2. Should I move house or move away from my birth city for better business and life prosperity ?

3. When will I be moving towards Good Luck Cycles ?

Thank you for your kind and favourable advice.

Best regards,

(Pandeli)

• 3 months later...

Dear Mr. Umesh Sharma,

It has been more than 3 months since I have sent you this request. Have it be my turn to receive your favourable advice ? Thank you.

Best regards,

(Pandeli)

-

pandeli

lalkitab

Monday, May 16, 2005 2:58 AM

Re: [lalkitab] Free Life Consultation.

Hello Mr. Umesh Sharma,

Greeting to everyone. I have just joined this group and would be highly appreciated if you would

take the time and effort to provide some insights into the followings for the next coming 10 years:

1. My Upcoming Business & Investment Outlook.

2. My Marriage Life.

3. My Health.

The followings will be my birth details and life experiences:

Personal Details:Born in 18th July 1968 at 00.05 am.Place of Birth: Medan, North Sumatra Province of Indonesia.

Longitudes: 98E 40.

Latitude: 3N 35.Sex: Male.

Married in 1995; Has 3 childrens, 1 eldest daughter, followed by 2 sons.

My Current Career:

Owns a trading & importing company, engaged mostly in bidding businesses

to the State-owned Oil & Gas Industry in Indonesia, for Industrial Equiments, Pipes, Fittings,

Valves, Industrial Chemicals & Catalysts, etc.

Educational Background:

University Degree in Commerce.

Business Outlook:

Starts a small business in 1992, and until today, things are mostly Up and Down

mostly for the past 12 years. Incomes are non-regular since biddings/tenders are not always

routine. But nevertheless, out of this challenging times, I still manages to own 2 houses &

2 cars, from the blessings of the Almighty God.

Investment Outlook:

Invest in commodity future trading for "Coffee" contract as part time investor since 1998

but until today has not been able to make profits out of this investment.

Major Life events which I can remember:

1. 1978 - Got bitten by a dog twice and was hospitalized.

2. 1979 - Hit by a car after school, left leg was injured and rushed to hospital.

3. 1981~1992 - Got an opportuity to study overseas under the financial support by my parents.

4. 1986 - Ambused by a group of gangster in the street and was hurt on the eyes and my car

was smashed. Luckily, I was saved by an elderly people, who stays nearby, and

was rushed to hospital for immediate treatment.

5. 1988 - Fail most examinations in Uni., but allowed to continue.

6. 1989 - Fail most examinations in Uni., but luckily I was given probation to continue.

7. 1992 - Graduated from Uni., with Bachelor Degree in Commerce.

8. 1992~1994 - Work for my father in his wholesale cars' spare parts dealer.

9. 1994 Start a small business in majoring in bidding contracts at a State-owned Refinery.

10. 1995 - Get married and stayed with my parents altogether.

11. 1996 - My father was hospitalised.

12. 1997~2001 - My business went downturn due to economic crisis in our country, and being

ambushed by business partners. Everything turns from good to bad, and from

bad to worse, including business, marriage problems, family relationships

problems, etc.

13. 1998~2001 - Made a tremendous loss in Commodity Futures Trading.

14. 2001~Now - Business are picking up slowly, but not smoothly. It has been very common that

I have to struggle hard to fight with competitors for getting contracts. Investments

are picking up slowly, but until now, I have not been able to recover the losses

made previously.

15. 2003~Now - Move to my own new house with my family in 2003 and stay there until now.Questions:

1. What shall I do to improve my business & investment careers, as well as to enhance my marriage &

family life prosperity ?

2. Should I move house or move away from my birth city for better business and life prosperity ?

3. When will I be moving towards Good Luck Cycles ?

Thank you for your kind and favourable advice.

Best regards,

(Pandeli)Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.If difficulties in organising remedies material, contact lalkitabremediesPlease select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise based on Msg # no. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week. Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.