IndiaDivine.org

Query - Please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jyotishi / Sir / Madam,

I am currently facing a great dilemma in my life because of the following reason: I am married for over 13 years, and our marital situation has been getting worse ever since my first daughter was born (roughly 7 years ago). I consider myself a very passive type of person, and accepted my relationship problem as one of my karmic lesson I have to go through.

Nonetheless, I accidentally met a person (female) in the beginning of this year that has shown great sympathy and friendship towards me. I naturally developed a strong attachment, and our relationship proved more to be then just friendship. To be more straight-forward, we are having an extramarital relationship. I actually feel ashamed of this, but also feel incapable of putting an end to this unusual friendship.

I kindly ask you to guide me. Is a possible divorce with my wife predictable in my chart? Could this just be a stand-alone experience, which will eventually end? Will I ever develop love for my wife again?

I recognize that this type of consultation is very personal and may seem very trivial, but the fact is that it is creating a big conflict inside me. Can you please tell me which planetary influence is responsible for such evil effect?

Also, I have been going through financial problems every since I started my own business in 1999, but fortunately, have my mother backing me up whenever necessary. Although I do enjoy what I do, my self-own business never seems to reach break-even-point. Is this because of I am going through Saturn dasa? Will there be a turning point to this situation?

I look forward to your kind advice. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Roy Kamiki

Birth date: 28 October 1962

Time of birth: 14:55

Place of birth: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil (43 W 14 – 22 S 54)

Time Zone: +3