IndiaDivine.org

CAN PLANETS BE REALLY MOVED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAR FRNDZ, I am back with something new. the question is CAN PLANETS BE REALLY MOVED BY DOING REMEDIES???? LIKE WEARING AROUND NECK --- 1RST HOUSE THROWING IN RIVER---- 4TH HOUSE ANS: what came in my MIND is, if this is possible then i would change my all the planets and can live life as i want. 2ndly somebody told me that planets can be moved accoring to their drishti path. like jupiter placed in 10th can be move to 2nd and 6th, then i think that case 1) in case of shani we can move it in any way coz having 3,10 drishti like if it is placed in 10th then from 10 to 12th and 12th to 2nd.(its logical) case 2) when i read brahjattakka translated by UMESH PURI i found that the drishti we take is 100% every planet have 25%, 50% and 100% drishti, so they can be moved anywhere. by following Drishti steps. case 3) Ketu is a drishti viheen planet,

that is without sight, how could we move it. priya ji said that planets can be moved along drishti path, but this way guru has 75% drishti over 4th and 8th house. i don't agree with priya ji. planet can be moved to any house. but the logic is this: ALL THE PLANETS THAT ARE IN HORO HAVE INFLUNCE OVER THE PERSON AND THIS IS PERMANENT. THOUGH WE CAN VIRTUALLY TAKE THE EFFECT OF PLANETS IN SPECIFIC HOUSES. AS A REAR MIRROR IS USED TO WATCH TH TRAFFIC DURING DRIVING, SUPPOSE TV IS PLACED AT MY BACK, I AM NOT ABLE TO WATCH IT BUT BY USING TECHNOLOGY I CAN USE MIRROR AND SEE THE IMAGE OF TV, THIS IS SCIENCE OR LAALKITAB. IN THE SAME WAY A VIRTUAL EFFECT OF PLANET CAN BE PROVIDED IN ANY HOUSE EXCEPT 11TH BY USING LAALKITABRohit Sharma91-988807983491-9876416285Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.