IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Umeshji . Please help for other problems alread posted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Umesh ji,

Pranam,

I received the clarifications towards eveil effects of keeping sea shells,shankh etc in a house. I thank you very much.

Guruji, one of my old query posted vide message no.1979 is still to be addressed by you. Please spare some time for the same

Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear sh. Gupta ji,Read your answer in capital letters below your query.Query:Many a time I noticed you inquired many people having cowries,seashells, conchs (shankh) , money plants, locked silver utensils etc. ina house or in father's house. The following questions I wish to clarify:whether having in a house is beneficial or trouble creating?ANS: YES, THESE ALL THINGS ARE CONVENER OF EVIL EFFECTS OF MERCURYGRAH, SO THESE ARE DEFINATELY TROUBLE CREATER. QUERY: if beneficial to whom or trouble creating to whom.ANS: NOT BENEFICIAL TO ANY PERSON,TROUBLE CREATING IN BUSINESS ANDFAVOR OF SUPERIORS, NOT FAVORABLE FOR GOVT. FAVOR ( nON-LIVE THINGS),TROUBLE CREATING FOR SISTERS( MAASI, BHUA, SAALI, KHUD KI BAHAN) ANDDOUGHTER(LIVE-THINGS).QUERY: if trouble creating how to dispose them off.ANS: REMOVE, THROWN IN RUNNING WATER OR THROW

ANY WHERE.QUERY: how can repairing a toilet effect.ANS: FEED THE SWEEPER, AND IN LAST GIVE HIM A ICECREAM. AND TAKEBLESSINGS FROM HIM.THANKSMAY GOD BLESS YOUUMESH SHARMAIn lalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:> > > Umesh Sharma ji,> > Namaskar,> > Many a time I noticed you inquired many people having cowries,sea shells, conchs (shankh) , money plants, locked silver utensils etc. in a house or in father's house. The following questions I wish to clarify:> - whether having in a house is beneficial or trouble > creating.> > - if beneficial to whom or trouble creating to whom.> > - if trouble creating how to dispose them off.> > - how can repairing a toilet effect. > > I request you to please clarify since many a people knowingly orunknowingly having these .> > REGARDS,> > M.GUPTA>

>

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.