IndiaDivine.org

Thanks to all my well wishers and friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Compliments of the season and HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE. I have to remind you that I paid 35 dollars for my ASTROLOGICAL REPORT. Please send me my report. I thank GOD that you are now OK. C.A.O. SAWYERRUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote: I am up and running ... thanks to all my well wishers and friends. Ishall be answering the mail. Please resend your queries ...

Umeshji, Very nice to know that u well and back. Thaxs to HIM. Pls help me on this: We hv moved to Canada recently from India. My elder son Jaideep Singh DOB is 30-09-1988, Time 04-53 am, Place - Rewari ( Haryana) India.He has gone aggeresive, feeling uncomfortable and depressed here. He misses his friend's circle. Pls reply " 1. will he settle here or will go back to India?" "2. Suggest Upayay for him." Satinder Umesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote: I am up and running ... thanks to all my well wishers and friends. Ishall be answering the mail. Please resend your queries ...