IndiaDivine.org

wish you all the best

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi friends,

It is a time with pleasures to share with all my friends on net . They are sincere, devoted , faithful , truly friends. We all are clear hearted and free and frank . We respect all the suggestion of each other . Some are old some are young male and female, we all consult each other regarding Physical and mental problems.

As per my experience I give suggestion and also accept others suggestions. The material ( herbs)I use to get rid of diseases is :::::::

Spinach. Pepper corn, Lemon, Gooseberry , Turmeric, Basil, Bitter guard, Barely, Cloves, Saffron, Beet, Carrot , Neem, Red rose Honey cabbage etc….

If any one use these in particular ratio , one can get rid of following problems:::::

Liver problems, tooth ache, Lungs problem, Stomached problem, Joint pain, Back pain , Male and female sex, Pregnancy problem, Breast problems piles, Blood pressure , Mental tension, Fatness etc …yoga exercises also help..

Education means to give not to take , I think The most valuable result of all education is the ability to apply yourself to the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done whether you like it or not.

If any one wants to know about these can mail at i9815739229 or chat any time available on line . I am looking forward to hear from you. I send you my sincere good wishes.

GOD may bless you and take care .

Sell on Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.