IndiaDivine.org

LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sumit ji;

My contact no is 9915932600.

Regards

Kulbir Bains

Sumit Chaddha <sumitchaddha24lalkitab Sent: Tue, 19 January, 2010 10:33:25 PMRe: [lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010

I SIR, (MR.KULBIR)

CAN I HAVE U`R CONTACT DETAILS LIKE U`R CELL PHONE NO. SO THAT I CAN CONTACT U FOR CONSULTATION.

REGARDS

SUMIT CHADDHA

LUCKNOW

09793402424--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb > wrote:

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb >[lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010lalkitabTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 10:33 AM

Dear Members, I am writing down the details of the seminar cum Jyotish camp held by Lalkitab Prachar Samiti , Ludhiana on 17--01-2010 considering it my duty as my name was mentioned in the advertisement and list of invitees. And I have to apologize to a few. On solemn oath I swear and affirm that I am writing only the truth and if an iota of bias, malice or favour is found in this post, the moderator may kindly ban my membership. I shall have no qualms / regrets over it. The arrangements did show very good effort has been put up by Mr. Jagmohan Mahajan, the hon’ble founder president of the by Lalkitab Prachar Samiti , Ludhiana . The participants i.e. scholars like Mr. Vijay Goel had come from as far as Jaipur. All participants were given class- 1 refreshments. It was a pleasure to see different warring groups/factions (as appears from postings on net) from Ludhiana assisting Mr. Mahajan ji, notably Mr. Ranjit , Mr. Chetan Sud etc. A stage was set for distinguished guests with a dais and good sound, lighting, recording system in the hall. I left the stage and occupied my seat among the audience. I noticed that as advertised in the invitation a noticeable number of scholars were sitting in the audience who had command over there respective fields had come with thorough preparation. It is a different thing that none got the opportunity to address the gathering. Hats off to them they didn’t made an issue over it and instead preferred to make an effort to learn from those on stage. A different place was set for practicing astrologers and people who sell books, articles, items related to astrology and related fields. Umesh ji from Delhi was the Chief Guest for the occasion. Mr. Mahajan started the program with a brief address followed by Umesh Ji.. Mr.Mahajan ji despite all his sincere had no team to assist and was preparing all tasks right from presiding over the function, requesting guests for refreshments, guiding people to astrologers for consultancy to picking and adjusting chairs. I COULDN’T MAKE THE HEAD OR TAIL OF IT AS TO HOW AND WHERE WAS THE PRACHAR OF LALKITAB BEING MADE BY THE SAMITI. It was more of a thanks giving motion, to persons on interpersonal relations. I WAS AGHAST TO SEE THE LEVEL OF NEPOTISM. A young lad was called to address the audience as he is a son of a professional astrologer of Ludhiana who has a considerable clout .All he said was please don’t throw plastic bags in flowing water while doing remedies. GOOD POINT the hall resounded with claps. But that was all; he had nothing further to say. ABSOLUTELY NO OBJECTION TO IT. WHAT MADE ME AGHAST WAS THAT WHEN Mr. RABINDER BHANDARI BEGAN HIS ADDRESS. THE AUDIENCE WAS LISTENING TO HIM IN RAPT ATTENTIOM AS HE WAS TELLING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE WITH LALKITAB SINCE 1980 AND HOW HE CONTRIBUTED TO BRING LALKITAB KNOWLEDGE TO INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. HE WAS SHARING INVALUABLE INFORMATION AS TO HOW TO ANALYZE A CHART ACCORDING TO LALKITAB.. SUDDENLY WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION OR EXCUSE ALL SEATED ON THE STAGE ABANDONED THE STAGE. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THE STAGE OCCUPIERS AND ORGANISERS WERE SEEN REQUESTING THE AUDIENCE TO LEAVE THEIR CHAIRS AND GO TO ASTROLOGERS WHO HAD PUT STALLS AT A SEPARATE PLACE FOR CONSULTATION. SHAME ON YOU. Mr. Rabinder Bhandari begins his Sunday at 6 am until late evening and people come from far and wide to consult him. This was probably his first Sunday schedule cancelled upon my persistent requests. He had spent 2 days preparing for this lecture. I think his biggest fault was that he did not contribute a fat sum of money to organizers in advance. He is a thorough gentleman, had brought Rs. 5000/ for donation to samiti and was adamant to give it to them but I put my foot down didn’t let him give it to them. Then the second session started, a gentleman whose caliber of lalkitab knowledge is that he regularly comes on local TV channel, threw all protocol to winds rather dustbin and after starting his speech from dais seated him comfortably on the central seat on the stage, took of his one shoe and put that leg on another and started his address with great fanfare. He came there with army oh his chelas. I hope you all understand what I mean by chelas.. Umesh Ji tried to clear some his points but I can’t fathom Why he handed over the mike to a gentleman with whom again he had some interpersonal equation and that gentleman ( he too had his supporters) had to offer lalkitab knowledge that some I.P.S officer consulted him once.. Dr. Amar Aggarwal couldn’t tolerate all this and stood up from his seat and head on confronted those seated / now standing on the stage. Now the situation was very much like our parliament, legislative assemblies i.e. only chairs were to be thrown at each other. I had to rush to Dr. Aggarwal so that I take the first blow that comes towards him The stage secretary Mr. Ranjit did show presence of mind and somehow shrewdly ended the program abruptly. Mr. Vijay Goel came all the way from Jaipur to speak upon the topic of career as per D10 charts and lalkitab but remained a silent spectator. Mr. Yograj Prabhakar ji’s sons came to the occasion to release the E-Book version of 1941 (which Yograj Ji had released on net just 5 days earlier). His sons’ had put in great effort in it and were honoured. They deserved it and it was a good step but the re- release of E- Version. I couldn’t understand. My apologies To Mr. Rabinder Bhandari Ji and Mr. Vijay Goel ji. My advise to all those who want to participate in such LALKITAB PRACHAR seminars. KINDLY BUILD SOME RESORCE / RESERVE FOR MONEY, POWER, INFLUENCE. FOR A PERSON’S KNOWLEDGE AT SUCH GATHERINGS IS JUDGED BY THESE CRITERIAS ALONE. SORRY (FOR COURTESY SAKE ONLY) TO SAY. PT. BHOOSHAN PRIYA JI AND ALL ASSOCIATED WITH ME. I AM GOING TO PRACTICE LALKITAB HENCEFORTH PROFESSIONALY (NO CONSULTATION WITHOUT MONEY). Regards Kulbir Bains.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

hi kulbir sir

i m Bipin and just a novice in the field of Lal Kitaab astrology ... and i find it as the ultimate in astrology

i need ur guidance in the same so that we can help people in solving their problems

One of my friend doesnt know his birth time

so can he get some guidance from lal kitaab ..

he is in big trouble .. he has lost all his money .. court cases mein fasa hua hai ..

pls if u can help him with the same

his details are

Name : Rajesh Bhonsle

DOB : 09 02 1966

approx time is 7:30pm

place : Mumbai

thanks

Bipin

Sumit Chaddha <sumitchaddha24@ .co. in>lalkitabTue, 19 January, 2010 10:33:25 PMRe: [lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010

I SIR, (MR.KULBIR)

CAN I HAVE U`R CONTACT DETAILS LIKE U`R CELL PHONE NO. SO THAT I CAN CONTACT U FOR CONSULTATION.

REGARDS

SUMIT CHADDHA

LUCKNOW

09793402424--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb > wrote:

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb >[lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010lalkitabTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 10:33 AM

Dear Members, I am writing down the details of the seminar cum Jyotish camp held by Lalkitab Prachar Samiti , Ludhiana on 17--01-2010 considering it my duty as my name was mentioned in the advertisement and list of invitees. And I have to apologize to a few. On solemn oath I swear and affirm that I am writing only the truth and if an iota of bias, malice or favour is found in this post, the moderator may kindly ban my membership. I shall have no qualms / regrets over it. The arrangements did show very good effort has been put up by Mr. Jagmohan Mahajan, the hon’ble founder president of the by Lalkitab Prachar Samiti , Ludhiana . The participants i.e. scholars like Mr. Vijay Goel had come from as far as Jaipur. All participants were given class- 1 refreshments. It was a pleasure to see different warring groups/factions (as appears from postings on net) from Ludhiana assisting Mr. Mahajan ji, notably Mr. Ranjit , Mr. Chetan Sud etc. A stage was set for distinguished guests with a dais and good sound, lighting, recording system in the hall. I left the stage and occupied my seat among the audience. I noticed that as advertised in the invitation a noticeable number of scholars were sitting in the audience who had command over there respective fields had come with thorough preparation. It is a different thing that none got the opportunity to address the gathering. Hats off to them they didn’t made an issue over it and instead preferred to make an effort to learn from those on stage. A different place was set for practicing astrologers and people who sell books, articles, items related to astrology and related fields. Umesh ji from Delhi was the Chief Guest for the occasion. Mr. Mahajan started the program with a brief address followed by Umesh Ji.. Mr.Mahajan ji despite all his sincere had no team to assist and was preparing all tasks right from presiding over the function, requesting guests for refreshments, guiding people to astrologers for consultancy to picking and adjusting chairs. I COULDN’T MAKE THE HEAD OR TAIL OF IT AS TO HOW AND WHERE WAS THE PRACHAR OF LALKITAB BEING MADE BY THE SAMITI. It was more of a thanks giving motion, to persons on interpersonal relations. I WAS AGHAST TO SEE THE LEVEL OF NEPOTISM. A young lad was called to address the audience as he is a son of a professional astrologer of Ludhiana who has a considerable clout .All he said was please don’t throw plastic bags in flowing water while doing remedies. GOOD POINT the hall resounded with claps. But that was all; he had nothing further to say. ABSOLUTELY NO OBJECTION TO IT. WHAT MADE ME AGHAST WAS THAT WHEN Mr. RABINDER BHANDARI BEGAN HIS ADDRESS. THE AUDIENCE WAS LISTENING TO HIM IN RAPT ATTENTIOM AS HE WAS TELLING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE WITH LALKITAB SINCE 1980 AND HOW HE CONTRIBUTED TO BRING LALKITAB KNOWLEDGE TO INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. HE WAS SHARING INVALUABLE INFORMATION AS TO HOW TO ANALYZE A CHART ACCORDING TO LALKITAB.. SUDDENLY WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION OR EXCUSE ALL SEATED ON THE STAGE ABANDONED THE STAGE. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THE STAGE OCCUPIERS AND ORGANISERS WERE SEEN REQUESTING THE AUDIENCE TO LEAVE THEIR CHAIRS AND GO TO ASTROLOGERS WHO HAD PUT STALLS AT A SEPARATE PLACE FOR CONSULTATION. SHAME ON YOU. Mr. Rabinder Bhandari begins his Sunday at 6 am until late evening and people come from far and wide to consult him. This was probably his first Sunday schedule cancelled upon my persistent requests. He had spent 2 days preparing for this lecture. I think his biggest fault was that he did not contribute a fat sum of money to organizers in advance. He is a thorough gentleman, had brought Rs. 5000/ for donation to samiti and was adamant to give it to them but I put my foot down didn’t let him give it to them. Then the second session started, a gentleman whose caliber of lalkitab knowledge is that he regularly comes on local TV channel, threw all protocol to winds rather dustbin and after starting his speech from dais seated him comfortably on the central seat on the stage, took of his one shoe and put that leg on another and started his address with great fanfare. He came there with army oh his chelas. I hope you all understand what I mean by chelas.. Umesh Ji tried to clear some his points but I can’t fathom Why he handed over the mike to a gentleman with whom again he had some interpersonal equation and that gentleman ( he too had his supporters) had to offer lalkitab knowledge that some I.P.S officer consulted him once.. Dr. Amar Aggarwal couldn’t tolerate all this and stood up from his seat and head on confronted those seated / now standing on the stage. Now the situation was very much like our parliament, legislative assemblies i.e. only chairs were to be thrown at each other. I had to rush to Dr. Aggarwal so that I take the first blow that comes towards him The stage secretary Mr. Ranjit did show presence of mind and somehow shrewdly ended the program abruptly. Mr. Vijay Goel came all the way from Jaipur to speak upon the topic of career as per D10 charts and lalkitab but remained a silent spectator. Mr. Yograj Prabhakar ji’s sons came to the occasion to release the E-Book version of 1941 (which Yograj Ji had released on net just 5 days earlier). His sons’ had put in great effort in it and were honoured. They deserved it and it was a good step but the re- release of E- Version. I couldn’t understand. My apologies To Mr. Rabinder Bhandari Ji and Mr. Vijay Goel ji. My advise to all those who want to participate in such LALKITAB PRACHAR seminars. KINDLY BUILD SOME RESORCE / RESERVE FOR MONEY, POWER, INFLUENCE. FOR A PERSON’S KNOWLEDGE AT SUCH GATHERINGS IS JUDGED BY THESE CRITERIAS ALONE. SORRY (FOR COURTESY SAKE ONLY) TO SAY. PT. BHOOSHAN PRIYA JI AND ALL ASSOCIATED WITH ME. I AM GOING TO PRACTICE LALKITAB HENCEFORTH PROFESSIONALY (NO CONSULTATION WITHOUT MONEY). Regards Kulbir Bains.

Dear Mr.Kulbir, Will you please tell the since you know Sharma ji. Perhaps you do not know since the time I remained associated. If can please meet me any where along with Sharma ji and a neutral person who will,after listenig me, will confirm what ever I wrote is 100% correct.If Mr.Parbhakar or any body else has decided to make some body a great personality with out knowing the actual facts in that it is not my fault.You meet me any where and listen to me and after that decide.Regards,AmarSent from my iPhoneOn 21-Jan-2010, at 10:20 PM, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:

Respected Doctor Sahib;

Dear moderators; These are the words written on page xxxv-xxxvi about // P.K.Sharma naam ke jantu // by Mr. Yograj Prabhakar Ji as quoted by yourself in no.1 position in his lalkitab transliteration 1941now available free for download on net.

" yahan main ik anay mahan aatma ka zikkar aur dhanayawad karna farz-e-azeem samjhata hun, jinke zikkar ke bagair shayad yeh sab kavayad rahti, wah hain mere bade bhai aur lalkitab mahagranth ke sache anuyauon ke aguva PANDIT PRADEEP KUMAR SHARMA ji. lalkitab ke adhyatmik pahlu se hummein agar kissi ne rubru karwaya to wah pt. Pradeep Kumar Sharma ji hi hain. Lalkitab ke adhyatamik ko janane ko baad to maano hamari aankho se zahalat ke kai chasme uttar gaye, aur soch ke nukta-e-nazar se galiban hamara punarjanam hua, varna hum aaj tak andhere mein hi bhatakate rahte. Jyotish ko ved ki aankh kyonkar kaha jata hai- yeh baat hummein lalkitab ka ek adhyatmik granth ki tarah manan karte hue gyat hui, aur iska sara shrey bhai Pradeep Kumar Sharma ji ko jata hai main aur mere ke sab saathi Pt. Pradeep Kumar Sharma ji ke sadaiv aabhari rahenge.''

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

RegardsKulbir Bains-------------.

Amar Aggarwal <gnagesh79 >"lalkitab " <lalkitab >Wed, 20 January, 2010 8:07:08 PMRe: [lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010

Dear Nikky jee,

Do not be emotional.

"is duniya mein koi kisi ke prati wafadar nahin hai.Aap Punjab kee rehne waali hain isliye punjabi kee ek kahawat hamesha yaad rakhana,

"kakka,kaira, bhaun jhakna,chhati waal no,ohda yakeen kadde naan kariye bhaanve kasman khaawe sau"

Agar aap sacred Lal Kitab ke baare mein tafseel se jaankari chahti hain to kuchh logon ke naan likh raha hun unse kuchh grehan karne kee koshish keejiye.agar ho sakke to inka aashirwad lena hee kaafi hai:

Mr.Yograj Parbhakar Patiala

Mr..M.S.Kondal Jallandur

Mr.Rajeev Khattar Dehli

Mr.Rabinder bhandari Morinda

Mr.Nirmal Bhardwaj Chandigarh.

There are many more but these are the best aur P.K.Sharma naam ke jantu se bachiye.Jin logon kee kundiliyon budh khana no.8,11mein ho ya phir jiske lagan mein mithun rashi uday unse do kadam hatkar chaliye.

Being very elder to you this is my sincere advice.

Regards,

Dr.Amar Aggarwal

Mob:09888288888Sent from my iPhone

On 20-Jan-2010, at 3:04 PM, Nicky Verma <nicky.verma@ ymail.com> wrote:

Kulbir Jee, Meri aapse baat huee thee, tab aapne hee Mahajan Sahib ka naam bataya tha tatha kaha tha ki mr mahajan hee aapki prblm sove kar sakte hain. unn se milne par hee pata chala ki aap kitne sahi theay,tatha mera lal kitab ke prati prem jagrit hua(vedic mein pehle hee janti hoon).Jis sammelan ki aap baat kar rahe hain mein bhee vaheen par thee,lekin aisa kuchh nahi hua jaisa aap keh rahe hain,pata nahi aap kis baat kee khundak mahajan sahib se nikal rahaein hain, or baat ka batangar bana rahe hain.jis thali mein khana ussi thali mein chhed karna kiska kaam hai ya kis grah ka kam hai tatha aisa kaam kaun sa insan karega dhayan se sochiye, thatha dekhe/bataye ki woh grah (aapki kundli)kahin vahin to nahi jahan par woh aapko iss baat ke liye mazboor kar raha ho ki aap ussi thali mein zaroor chhed karein.CHHED AUR THAALI :- yeh dono kya ek hee grah hain,tatha woh grah kahan par ho to insaan aisa kar sakta hai zara sochiye

aur mujhe avash bataye/likhe ki main sahi hoon ya galat..... agar mein galat huee to mein yeh samjhoongi ki lal kitab galat haiab sochiye ki jo insaan (mr mahajan) ek hee manch par karib 150-200 (aap bhee shamil ho dhayan rakhna )jyotishiyon ko ikatha kar sakta hai,ya jisne ikathe kiye (vedic wale lal kitab ke naam par chidte hai dhayan rakhiye) kya woh prashansa ka patar nahi ?Kya yahi to nahi aapki zalan ka karan,kyonki abb aap bhee professinal hone ja rahe ho. jo professional hoga woh aise logo se pehle darega jo sahi jyotish ke prati samarpit hain, kyonki mahajan sahib jyotish kee sewa free karte hain. lal kitab unnka zanoon hai na ki profession.( jais aap karne ja rahe ho )jahan tak meri knowledge ka swal hai yeh sammelan one-man show thaa,tatha agar aapko koi baat galat lagi to usko mr mahajan se kehte tatha yeh bhee batate ki agli baar yeh galti na ho ,aisa karein,or sahi tarika bhee yehi hai. iss babat mein galat hoon, ya

aap yeh mein aap par chhodti hoon. aap hee galat sabit honge har koi yehi kahega kyonki aap mr mahajan se bina karan zalan mehsoos kar rahein aisa mera manana hai. mein aapka thanx karti hoon ki aapke dwara hee mein mr mahajan se mili(baar baar mili) or unn se bahut kuchh sikha .AAPKE BAARE MEIN ;-khushboo aa nahi sakti kabhi kagaz ke phhoolon se MAHAJAN SAHIB KE BAARE MEIN ;- CHALTI FIRTI LAL KITABaap apna raviah sudhare, varna samman ke pattar nahi rahenge.NICKY VERMA MULLANPUR DAKHA,LUDHIANA.--- On Tue, 1/19/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb > wrote:> Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb >> [lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI

FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010> lalkitab> Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 5:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members, > > I am writing down the details of the> seminar cum Jyotish camp held by Lalkitab Prachar Samiti ,> Ludhiana on 17--01-2010 considering it my duty as my name> was mentioned in the advertisement and list of invitees. And> I have to apologize to a few. On solemn oath I swear and> affirm that I am writing only the truth and if an iota of>

bias,

malice or favour is found in this post, the moderator> may kindly ban my membership. I shall have no qualms /> regrets over it. > > The arrangements did show very good> effort has been put up by Mr. Jagmohan Mahajan, the> hon’ble founder president of the by Lalkitab> Prachar Samiti , Ludhiana . > The participants i.e. scholars like> Mr. Vijay Goel had come from as far as> Jaipur. > All participants were given class- 1> refreshments. > > It was a pleasure to see different> warring groups/factions (as appears from postings on net)> from Ludhiana assisting Mr. Mahajan ji,> notably Mr. Ranjit , Mr. Chetan Sud etc. > A stage was set for distinguished> guests with a dais and good sound, lighting, recording> system in the hall. I left the stage and occupied my seat> among the

audience. > I noticed that as advertised in the> invitation a noticeable number of scholars were sitting in> the audience who had command over there respective fields> had come with thorough preparation. It is a different thing> that none got the opportunity to address the gathering. Hats> off to them they didn’t made an issue over it and> instead preferred to make an effort to learn from those on> stage. > > A different place was set for> practicing astrologers and people who sell books, articles,> items related to astrology and related fields. > > Umesh ji from Delhi was the> Chief Guest for the occasion. > > Mr. Mahajan started the program with> a brief address followed by Umesh Ji.. > > Mr.Mahajan ji despite all his sincere> had no team to assist and was preparing all

tasks> right from presiding over the function,> requesting guests for refreshments, guiding people to> astrologers for consultancy to picking and adjusting> chairs. > > I COULDN’T MAKE THE> HEAD OR TAIL OF IT AS TO HOW AND WHERE WAS THE PRACHAR OF> LALKITAB BEING MADE BY THE SAMITI.. > It was> more of a thanks giving motion, to persons on interpersonal> relations. > I WAS> AGHAST TO SEE THE LEVEL OF NEPOTISM. A young lad was> called to address the audience as he is a son of a> professional astrologer of Ludhiana who has a considerable> clout .All he said was please > don’t throw plastic bags in> flowing water while doing remedies. GOOD POINT the hall> resounded with claps. But that was all; he had nothing> further to say. > ABSOLUTELY NO OBJECTION TO>

IT. > > WHAT MADE ME AGHAST> WAS THAT WHEN Mr. RABINDER BHANDARI BEGAN HIS ADDRESS. THE> AUDIENCE WAS LISTENING TO HIM IN RAPT ATTENTIOM AS HE WAS> TELLING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE WITH LALKITAB SINCE 1980 AND> HOW HE CONTRIBUTED TO BRING LALKITAB KNOWLEDGE TO> INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. HE WAS SHARING INVALUABLE INFORMATION> AS TO HOW TO ANALYZE A CHART ACCORDING TO> LALKITAB.. > SUDDENLY WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION OR> EXCUSE ALL SEATED ON THE STAGE ABANDONED THE STAGE. TO ADD> INSULT TO INJURY THE STAGE OCCUPIERS AND ORGANISERS WERE> SEEN REQUESTING THE AUDIENCE TO LEAVE THEIR CHAIRS AND GO TO> ASTROLOGERS WHO HAD PUT STALLS AT A SEPARATE PLACE FOR> CONSULTATION. SHAME ON YOU. > > Mr. Rabinder Bhandari begins his> Sunday at 6 am until late evening and people come from far> and wide to consult him. This was probably his

first Sunday> schedule cancelled upon my persistent requests. He had spent> 2 days preparing for this lecture. I think his biggest fault> was that he did not contribute a fat sum of money to> organizers in advance. He is a thorough gentleman, had> brought Rs. 5000/ for donation to samiti and was adamant to> give it to them but I put my foot down didn’t let him> give it to them. > > Then the second session started, a> gentleman whose caliber of lalkitab knowledge is that he> regularly comes on local TV channel, threw all protocol to> winds rather dustbin and after starting his speech from dais> seated him comfortably on the central seat on the stage,> took of his one shoe and put that leg on another and started> his address with great fanfare. He came there with army oh> his chelas. I hope you all understand what I mean by>

chelas.. > > Umesh Ji tried to clear some his> points but I can’t fathom Why he handed over the mike> to a gentleman with whom again he had some interpersonal> equation and that gentleman ( he too had his supporters) had> to offer lalkitab knowledge that some I.P.S officer> consulted him once.. > > Dr. Amar Aggarwal couldn’t> tolerate all this and stood up from his seat and head on> confronted those seated / now standing on the stage. > Now the situation was very much like> our parliament, legislative assemblies i.e. only chairs were> to be thrown at each other. I had to rush to Dr. Aggarwal so> that I take the first blow that comes towards him > The stage secretary Mr. Ranjit did> show presence of mind and somehow shrewdly ended the program> abruptly. > > Mr. Vijay Goel came all

the way from> Jaipur to speak upon the topic of career as per D10 charts> and lalkitab but remained a silent spectator. > > Mr. Yograj Prabhakar ji’s sons> came to the occasion to release the E-Book version of 1941> (which Yograj Ji had released on net just 5 days earlier).> His sons’ had put in great effort in it and were> honoured. They deserved it and it was a good step but the> re- release of E- Version. I couldn’t> understand. > > My apologies To Mr. Rabinder> Bhandari Ji and Mr. Vijay Goel ji. > > > My advise> to all those who want to participate in > such LALKITAB PRACHAR> seminars. KINDLY BUILD SOME RESORCE /> RESERVE FOR MONEY, POWER, INFLUENCE. FOR A PERSON’S> KNOWLEDGE AT SUCH GATHERINGS IS JUDGED BY THESE

CRITERIAS> ALONE. > SORRY (FOR COURTESY> SAKE ONLY) TO SAY. PT. BHOOSHAN PRIYA JI AND ALL> ASSOCIATED WITH ME. I AM GOING TO PRACTICE LALKITAB> HENCEFORTH PROFESSIONALY (NO CONSULTATION WITHOUT> MONEY). > Regards > Kulbir> Bains. > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See> your Homepage.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Respected Guru ji;

Chandra shukkar barabar hain par chandra dushmani karta hai shukkra se.

Brahspat shukkar barabar hain par shukkra dushmani karta hai brahspat se.

Mangal shani barabar hain par mangal dushmani karta hai shani se.

Budh aur Chandra dost hain par chandra dushmani karta hai budh se.

What does it denote?

What is it's practical implimentation.?

I would not have understood it if i had not written the explanation given by your goodself in the book Lalkitab vyakaran aur vyakhya.

Theoretical discussions have no end. it is the practical implication that matters.

kindly write some book or books explaining the practical implications.

Regards

Kulbir Bains. RegardsKulbir Bains-------------.

mudit <mudit982001lalkitab Sent: Thu, 21 January, 2010 11:00:00 AM[lalkitab] Re: LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010

Sh. Amar Aggerwal ji,Aapse anurodh he ki aap pashpat puran ravaiye se banchen. Aap jis marzi ko mahan ya lalkitab ke jankaar maney parntoo kisi dusrey ke barey main galat alfaaz upyoge karney ka koi huk nahin.. jin mahanubhavon ki aapney baat ki hey unmai se sivay Yograj Prabhakar ko chod kar kisne lalkitab ki kitni seva ki hey kya aap bata saktain hain? Kya enka analysis kiya ki hui ek bhi kundli ka aap jikar kar saktey hain?Kya yeh Vedic Jyotish ka niyam he ki Lagan Main Mithun Rashi hone se Jatak Achoot ban jata hey jo aap jesa Doctrate kiya vyakti unse bach kar chalne ki salah de raha hey.Kya aap apni es byan ko udhaharno se sapashat kar saktey hain?chaliye aap lalkitab ke jikar khana no. 1 main diye huye sabse pahle dohe ka hi arth batayain"GHAR PAHLA HEY TAKHAT HAZARI, GRAHPHAL RAJA KUNDLI KA,JYOTISH MAIN ES LAGAN BHI KAHTEY, JHAGDA ROOH AUR MAYA KA"AAP APNEY UN DOSTON KI BHI MADAD LE SAKTEY HAIN JINKA AAPNEY JIKAR

KIYA HEY.Dr. sab main yeh sab sirf esliye likh raha hoon ki aap pashpat purn ravaiya na apnayain. Agar aap kisi ke barey main kisi ko batana hi chahtain hain to usey uski Personal ID par mail karain. Yoon sarvjanik taur par kisi vaykati ke personal naam se likh kar kya sabit karna chahtain hain?Essey to saf jahir hota he ki aap us vyakti se khoondak rakhtey hain. Nahin to aap us jantoo se bachney ki vajah bhi batatey.Rahi batt un vyaktiyon se DO KADAM dur rahaney ki jinki kundli main budh khana no. 8-11 gks to maaf kijiyega aaj bhi hazaron varshon badh bhi log us vyakati ko Bhagwan ki tarah pujte hi nahin balki mantey bhi hain RAM RAM. Ji haan Bhagwan Ram ki kundli main bhi Budh khana no. 11 main hi hey.Aur sirf Lagan main uday hoti rashi ko dekh kar kisi vyakti ke parti koi dharna banana sirf adhkahrey jyan ki nishani hey.Aasha karta hoon ki aap jesa vyakti agar sarvjanik taur par kuch likhega to nishpakash roop se likhega.Ek

aakhiri baat ki aapki yeh mail mene bina padey forward kar di sirf aapka naam pad kar. Kyonki muze aap jese Modest person se esi umeed nahi thi. Umesh Sharma lalkitab, Amar Aggarwal <gnagesh79@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Nikky jee,> Do not be emotional.> "is duniya mein koi kisi ke prati wafadar nahin hai.Aap Punjab kee rehne waali hain isliye punjabi kee ek kahawat hamesha yaad rakhana,> "kakka,kaira, bhaun jhakna,chhati waal no,ohda yakeen kadde naan kariye bhaanve kasman khaawe sau"> Agar aap sacred Lal Kitab ke baare mein tafseel se jaankari chahti hain to kuchh logon ke naan likh raha hun unse kuchh grehan karne kee koshish keejiye.agar ho sakke to inka aashirwad lena hee kaafi hai:> Mr.Yograj Parbhakar Patiala>

Mr.M.S.Kondal Jallandur> Mr.Rajeev Khattar Dehli> Mr.Rabinder bhandari Morinda> Mr.Nirmal Bhardwaj Chandigarh.> There are many more but these are the best aur P.K.Sharma naam ke jantu se bachiye.Jin logon kee kundiliyon budh khana no.8,11mein ho ya phir jiske lagan mein mithun rashi uday unse do kadam hatkar chaliye.> Being very elder to you this is my sincere advice.> Regards,> Dr.Amar Aggarwal> Mob:09888288888> > Sent from my iPhone> > On 20-Jan-2010, at 3:04 PM, Nicky Verma <nicky.verma@ ...> wrote:> > Kulbir Jee, > Meri aapse baat huee thee, tab aapne hee Mahajan Sahib ka naam bataya tha tatha kaha tha ki mr mahajan hee aapki prblm sove kar sakte hain. unn se milne par hee pata chala ki aap kitne sahi theay,tatha mera lal kitab ke prati prem jagrit hua(vedic mein pehle hee janti hoon).> > Jis sammelan ki aap baat kar rahe hain

mein bhee vaheen par thee,lekin aisa kuchh nahi hua jaisa aap keh rahe hain,pata nahi aap kis baat kee khundak mahajan sahib se nikal rahaein hain, or baat ka batangar bana rahe hain.> > jis thali mein khana ussi thali mein chhed karna kiska kaam hai ya kis grah ka kam hai tatha aisa kaam kaun sa insan karega dhayan se sochiye, thatha dekhe/bataye ki woh grah (aapki kundli)kahin vahin to nahi jahan par woh aapko iss baat ke liye mazboor kar raha ho ki aap ussi thali mein zaroor chhed karein.> > CHHED AUR THAALI :- yeh dono kya ek hee grah hain,tatha woh grah kahan par ho to insaan aisa kar sakta hai zara sochiye aur mujhe avash bataye/likhe ki main sahi hoon ya galat..... agar mein galat huee to mein yeh samjhoongi ki lal kitab galat hai> > ab sochiye ki jo insaan (mr mahajan) ek hee manch par karib 150-200 (aap bhee shamil ho dhayan rakhna )jyotishiyon ko ikatha kar sakta hai,ya jisne ikathe kiye (vedic wale

lal kitab ke naam par chidte hai dhayan rakhiye) kya woh prashansa ka patar nahi ?> > Kya yahi to nahi aapki zalan ka karan,kyonki abb aap bhee professinal hone ja rahe ho. jo professional hoga woh aise logo se pehle darega jo sahi jyotish ke prati samarpit hain, kyonki mahajan sahib jyotish kee sewa free karte hain. lal kitab unnka zanoon hai na ki profession.( jais aap karne ja rahe ho )> > jahan tak meri knowledge ka swal hai yeh sammelan one-man show thaa,tatha agar aapko koi baat galat lagi to usko mr mahajan se kehte tatha yeh bhee batate ki agli baar yeh galti na ho ,aisa karein,or sahi tarika bhee yehi hai. iss babat mein galat hoon, ya aap yeh mein aap par chhodti hoon. aap hee galat sabit honge har koi yehi kahega kyonki aap mr mahajan se bina karan zalan mehsoos kar rahein aisa mera manana hai. mein aapka thanx karti hoon ki aapke dwara hee mein mr mahajan se mili(baar baar mili) or unn se bahut kuchh sikha

..> > AAPKE BAARE MEIN ;-khushboo aa nahi sakti kabhi kagaz ke phhoolon se > > MAHAJAN SAHIB KE BAARE MEIN ;- CHALTI FIRTI LAL KITAB> > aap apna raviah sudhare, varna samman ke pattar nahi rahenge.> > NICKY VERMA > MULLANPUR DAKHA,> LUDHIANA.> > --- On Tue, 1/19/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...> wrote:> > > Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ....>> > [lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010> > lalkitab> > Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 5:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members, > > > > I am writing down the details of the> > seminar cum Jyotish camp held by Lalkitab Prachar Samiti ,> > Ludhiana on 17--01-2010 considering it my duty as my name> > was mentioned in the advertisement and list of invitees. And> > I have to apologize to a few. On solemn oath I swear and> > affirm that I am writing only the truth and if an iota of> > bias, malice or favour is found in this post, the moderator> > may kindly ban my membership. I shall have no qualms /> > regrets over it. > > > > The arrangements did show very good> > effort has been put up by

Mr. Jagmohan Mahajan, the> > hon’ble founder president of the by Lalkitab> > Prachar Samiti , Ludhiana . > > The participants i.e. scholars like> > Mr. Vijay Goel had come from as far as> > Jaipur. > > All participants were given class- 1> > refreshments. > > > > It was a pleasure to see different> > warring groups/factions (as appears from postings on net)> > from Ludhiana assisting Mr. Mahajan ji,> > notably Mr. Ranjit , Mr. Chetan Sud etc. > > A stage was set for distinguished> > guests with a dais and good sound, lighting, recording> > system in the hall. I left the stage and occupied my seat> > among the audience. > > I noticed that as advertised in the> > invitation a noticeable number of scholars were sitting in> > the audience who had command

over there respective fields> > had come with thorough preparation. It is a different thing> > that none got the opportunity to address the gathering. Hats> > off to them they didn’t made an issue over it and> > instead preferred to make an effort to learn from those on> > stage. > > > > A different place was set for> > practicing astrologers and people who sell books, articles,> > items related to astrology and related fields. > > > > Umesh ji from Delhi was the> > Chief Guest for the occasion.. > > > > Mr. Mahajan started the program with> > a brief address followed by Umesh Ji.. > > > > Mr.Mahajan ji despite all his sincere> > had no team to assist and was preparing all tasks> > right from presiding over the function,> > requesting guests

for refreshments, guiding people to> > astrologers for consultancy to picking and adjusting> > chairs. > > > > I COULDN’T MAKE THE> > HEAD OR TAIL OF IT AS TO HOW AND WHERE WAS THE PRACHAR OF> > LALKITAB BEING MADE BY THE SAMITI. > > It was> > more of a thanks giving motion, to persons on interpersonal> > relations. > > I WAS> > AGHAST TO SEE THE LEVEL OF NEPOTISM. A young lad was> > called to address the audience as he is a son of a> > professional astrologer of Ludhiana who has a considerable> > clout .All he said was please > > don’t throw plastic bags in> > flowing water while doing remedies. GOOD POINT the hall> > resounded with claps. But that was all; he had nothing> > further to say. > > ABSOLUTELY NO OBJECTION TO>

> IT. > > > > WHAT MADE ME AGHAST> > WAS THAT WHEN Mr. RABINDER BHANDARI BEGAN HIS ADDRESS. THE> > AUDIENCE WAS LISTENING TO HIM IN RAPT ATTENTIOM AS HE WAS> > TELLING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE WITH LALKITAB SINCE 1980 AND> > HOW HE CONTRIBUTED TO BRING LALKITAB KNOWLEDGE TO> > INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. HE WAS SHARING INVALUABLE INFORMATION> > AS TO HOW TO ANALYZE A CHART ACCORDING TO> > LALKITAB.. > > SUDDENLY WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION OR> > EXCUSE ALL SEATED ON THE STAGE ABANDONED THE STAGE. TO ADD> > INSULT TO INJURY THE STAGE OCCUPIERS AND ORGANISERS WERE> > SEEN REQUESTING THE AUDIENCE TO LEAVE THEIR CHAIRS AND GO TO> > ASTROLOGERS WHO HAD PUT STALLS AT A SEPARATE PLACE FOR> > CONSULTATION. SHAME ON YOU. > > > > Mr. Rabinder Bhandari begins his> > Sunday at 6 am until late evening

and people come from far> > and wide to consult him. This was probably his first Sunday> > schedule cancelled upon my persistent requests. He had spent> > 2 days preparing for this lecture. I think his biggest fault> > was that he did not contribute a fat sum of money to> > organizers in advance. He is a thorough gentleman, had> > brought Rs. 5000/ for donation to samiti and was adamant to> > give it to them but I put my foot down didn’t let him> > give it to them. > > > > Then the second session started, a> > gentleman whose caliber of lalkitab knowledge is that he> > regularly comes on local TV channel, threw all protocol to> > winds rather dustbin and after starting his speech from dais> > seated him comfortably on the central seat on the stage,> > took of his one shoe and put that leg

on another and started> > his address with great fanfare. He came there with army oh> > his chelas. I hope you all understand what I mean by> > chelas.. > > > > Umesh Ji tried to clear some his> > points but I can’t fathom Why he handed over the mike> > to a gentleman with whom again he had some interpersonal> > equation and that gentleman ( he too had his supporters) had> > to offer lalkitab knowledge that some I.P.S officer> > consulted him once.. > > > > Dr. Amar Aggarwal couldn’t> > tolerate all this and stood up from his seat and head on> > confronted those seated / now standing on the stage. > > Now the situation was very much like> > our parliament, legislative assemblies i.e. only chairs were> > to be thrown at each other. I had to rush to Dr.

Aggarwal so> > that I take the first blow that comes towards him > > The stage secretary Mr. Ranjit did> > show presence of mind and somehow shrewdly ended the program> > abruptly. > > > > Mr. Vijay Goel came all the way from> > Jaipur to speak upon the topic of career as per D10 charts> > and lalkitab but remained a silent spectator. > > > > Mr. Yograj Prabhakar ji’s sons> > came to the occasion to release the E-Book version of 1941> > (which Yograj Ji had released on net just 5 days earlier).> > His sons’ had put in great effort in it and were> > honoured. They deserved it and it was a good step but the> > re- release of E- Version. I couldn’t> > understand. > > > > My apologies To Mr. Rabinder> > Bhandari Ji and

Mr. Vijay Goel ji. > > > > > > My advise> > to all those who want to participate in > > such LALKITAB PRACHAR> > seminars. KINDLY BUILD SOME RESORCE /> > RESERVE FOR MONEY, POWER, INFLUENCE. FOR A PERSON’S> > KNOWLEDGE AT SUCH GATHERINGS IS JUDGED BY THESE CRITERIAS> > ALONE. > > SORRY (FOR COURTESY> > SAKE ONLY) TO SAY. PT. BHOOSHAN PRIYA JI AND ALL> > ASSOCIATED WITH ME. I AM GOING TO PRACTICE LALKITAB> > HENCEFORTH PROFESSIONALY (NO CONSULTATION WITHOUT> > MONEY). > > Regards > > Kulbir> > Bains. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See> > your Homepage.> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >>

Respected Guru ji;

//I would not have understood it if i had not written the explanation given by your goodself in the book Lalkitab vyakaran aur vyakhya//

i meant to say if had not read the interpretation writtten by your goodself.

by written i mean that i prepared notes after reading the explanation given by your goodself in the book.

i read this message. the line can be misinterpretted as if had written that explanation.

RegardsKulbir Bains-------------.

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkblalkitab Sent: Fri, 22 January, 2010 2:27:42 AMRe: [lalkitab] Re: LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010

Respected Guru ji;

Chandra shukkar barabar hain par chandra dushmani karta hai shukkra se.

Brahspat shukkar barabar hain par shukkra dushmani karta hai brahspat se.

Mangal shani barabar hain par mangal dushmani karta hai shani se.

Budh aur Chandra dost hain par chandra dushmani karta hai budh se.

What does it denote?

What is it's practical implimentation. ?

I would not have understood it if i had not written the explanation given by your goodself in the book Lalkitab vyakaran aur vyakhya.

Theoretical discussions have no end. it is the practical implication that matters..

kindly write some book or books explaining the practical implications.

Regards

Kulbir Bains. RegardsKulbir Bains------------ -.

mudit <mudit982001@ >lalkitabThu, 21 January, 2010 11:00:00 AM[lalkitab] Re: LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010

Sh. Amar Aggerwal ji,Aapse anurodh he ki aap pashpat puran ravaiye se banchen. Aap jis marzi ko mahan ya lalkitab ke jankaar maney parntoo kisi dusrey ke barey main galat alfaaz upyoge karney ka koi huk nahin.. jin mahanubhavon ki aapney baat ki hey unmai se sivay Yograj Prabhakar ko chod kar kisne lalkitab ki kitni seva ki hey kya aap bata saktain hain? Kya enka analysis kiya ki hui ek bhi kundli ka aap jikar kar saktey hain?Kya yeh Vedic Jyotish ka niyam he ki Lagan Main Mithun Rashi hone se Jatak Achoot ban jata hey jo aap jesa Doctrate kiya vyakti unse bach kar chalne ki salah de raha hey.Kya aap apni es byan ko udhaharno se sapashat kar saktey hain?chaliye aap lalkitab ke jikar khana no. 1 main diye huye sabse pahle dohe ka hi arth batayain"GHAR PAHLA HEY TAKHAT HAZARI, GRAHPHAL RAJA KUNDLI KA,JYOTISH MAIN ES LAGAN BHI KAHTEY, JHAGDA ROOH AUR MAYA KA"AAP APNEY UN DOSTON KI BHI MADAD LE SAKTEY HAIN JINKA AAPNEY JIKAR

KIYA HEY.Dr. sab main yeh sab sirf esliye likh raha hoon ki aap pashpat purn ravaiya na apnayain. Agar aap kisi ke barey main kisi ko batana hi chahtain hain to usey uski Personal ID par mail karain. Yoon sarvjanik taur par kisi vaykati ke personal naam se likh kar kya sabit karna chahtain hain?Essey to saf jahir hota he ki aap us vyakti se khoondak rakhtey hain. Nahin to aap us jantoo se bachney ki vajah bhi batatey.Rahi batt un vyaktiyon se DO KADAM dur rahaney ki jinki kundli main budh khana no. 8-11 gks to maaf kijiyega aaj bhi hazaron varshon badh bhi log us vyakati ko Bhagwan ki tarah pujte hi nahin balki mantey bhi hain RAM RAM. Ji haan Bhagwan Ram ki kundli main bhi Budh khana no. 11 main hi hey.Aur sirf Lagan main uday hoti rashi ko dekh kar kisi vyakti ke parti koi dharna banana sirf adhkahrey jyan ki nishani hey.Aasha karta hoon ki aap jesa vyakti agar sarvjanik taur par kuch likhega to nishpakash roop se likhega.Ek

aakhiri baat ki aapki yeh mail mene bina padey forward kar di sirf aapka naam pad kar. Kyonki muze aap jese Modest person se esi umeed nahi thi. Umesh Sharma lalkitab, Amar Aggarwal <gnagesh79@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Nikky jee,> Do not be emotional.> "is duniya mein koi kisi ke prati wafadar nahin hai.Aap Punjab kee rehne waali hain isliye punjabi kee ek kahawat hamesha yaad rakhana,> "kakka,kaira, bhaun jhakna,chhati waal no,ohda yakeen kadde naan kariye bhaanve kasman khaawe sau"> Agar aap sacred Lal Kitab ke baare mein tafseel se jaankari chahti hain to kuchh logon ke naan likh raha hun unse kuchh grehan karne kee koshish keejiye.agar ho sakke to inka aashirwad lena hee kaafi hai:> Mr.Yograj Parbhakar Patiala>

Mr.M.S.Kondal Jallandur> Mr.Rajeev Khattar Dehli> Mr.Rabinder bhandari Morinda> Mr.Nirmal Bhardwaj Chandigarh.> There are many more but these are the best aur P.K.Sharma naam ke jantu se bachiye.Jin logon kee kundiliyon budh khana no.8,11mein ho ya phir jiske lagan mein mithun rashi uday unse do kadam hatkar chaliye.> Being very elder to you this is my sincere advice.> Regards,> Dr.Amar Aggarwal> Mob:09888288888> > Sent from my iPhone> > On 20-Jan-2010, at 3:04 PM, Nicky Verma <nicky.verma@ ...> wrote:> > Kulbir Jee, > Meri aapse baat huee thee, tab aapne hee Mahajan Sahib ka naam bataya tha tatha kaha tha ki mr mahajan hee aapki prblm sove kar sakte hain. unn se milne par hee pata chala ki aap kitne sahi theay,tatha mera lal kitab ke prati prem jagrit hua(vedic mein pehle hee janti hoon).> > Jis sammelan ki aap baat kar rahe hain

mein bhee vaheen par thee,lekin aisa kuchh nahi hua jaisa aap keh rahe hain,pata nahi aap kis baat kee khundak mahajan sahib se nikal rahaein hain, or baat ka batangar bana rahe hain.> > jis thali mein khana ussi thali mein chhed karna kiska kaam hai ya kis grah ka kam hai tatha aisa kaam kaun sa insan karega dhayan se sochiye, thatha dekhe/bataye ki woh grah (aapki kundli)kahin vahin to nahi jahan par woh aapko iss baat ke liye mazboor kar raha ho ki aap ussi thali mein zaroor chhed karein.> > CHHED AUR THAALI :- yeh dono kya ek hee grah hain,tatha woh grah kahan par ho to insaan aisa kar sakta hai zara sochiye aur mujhe avash bataye/likhe ki main sahi hoon ya galat..... agar mein galat huee to mein yeh samjhoongi ki lal kitab galat hai> > ab sochiye ki jo insaan (mr mahajan) ek hee manch par karib 150-200 (aap bhee shamil ho dhayan rakhna )jyotishiyon ko ikatha kar sakta hai,ya jisne ikathe kiye (vedic wale

lal kitab ke naam par chidte hai dhayan rakhiye) kya woh prashansa ka patar nahi ?> > Kya yahi to nahi aapki zalan ka karan,kyonki abb aap bhee professinal hone ja rahe ho. jo professional hoga woh aise logo se pehle darega jo sahi jyotish ke prati samarpit hain, kyonki mahajan sahib jyotish kee sewa free karte hain. lal kitab unnka zanoon hai na ki profession.( jais aap karne ja rahe ho )> > jahan tak meri knowledge ka swal hai yeh sammelan one-man show thaa,tatha agar aapko koi baat galat lagi to usko mr mahajan se kehte tatha yeh bhee batate ki agli baar yeh galti na ho ,aisa karein,or sahi tarika bhee yehi hai. iss babat mein galat hoon, ya aap yeh mein aap par chhodti hoon. aap hee galat sabit honge har koi yehi kahega kyonki aap mr mahajan se bina karan zalan mehsoos kar rahein aisa mera manana hai. mein aapka thanx karti hoon ki aapke dwara hee mein mr mahajan se mili(baar baar mili) or unn se bahut kuchh sikha

..> > AAPKE BAARE MEIN ;-khushboo aa nahi sakti kabhi kagaz ke phhoolon se > > MAHAJAN SAHIB KE BAARE MEIN ;- CHALTI FIRTI LAL KITAB> > aap apna raviah sudhare, varna samman ke pattar nahi rahenge.> > NICKY VERMA > MULLANPUR DAKHA,> LUDHIANA.> > --- On Tue, 1/19/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...> wrote:> > > Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ .....>> > [lalkitab] LALKITAB PRACHAR SAMITI FUNCTION DATED 17-1-2010> > lalkitab> > Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 5:03 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members, > > > > I am writing down the details of the> > seminar cum Jyotish camp held by Lalkitab Prachar Samiti ,> > Ludhiana on 17--01-2010 considering it my duty as my name> > was mentioned in the advertisement and list of invitees. And> > I have to apologize to a few. On solemn oath I swear and> > affirm that I am writing only the truth and if an iota of> > bias, malice or favour is found in this post, the moderator> > may kindly ban my membership. I shall have no qualms /> > regrets over it. > > > > The arrangements did show very good> > effort has been

put up by Mr. Jagmohan Mahajan, the> > hon’ble founder president of the by Lalkitab> > Prachar Samiti , Ludhiana . > > The participants i.e. scholars like> > Mr. Vijay Goel had come from as far as> > Jaipur. > > All participants were given class- 1> > refreshments. > > > > It was a pleasure to see different> > warring groups/factions (as appears from postings on net)> > from Ludhiana assisting Mr. Mahajan ji,> > notably Mr. Ranjit , Mr. Chetan Sud etc. > > A stage was set for distinguished> > guests with a dais and good sound, lighting, recording> > system in the hall. I left the stage and occupied my seat> > among the audience. > > I noticed that as advertised in the> > invitation a noticeable number of scholars were sitting in> > the audience who

had command over there respective fields> > had come with thorough preparation. It is a different thing> > that none got the opportunity to address the gathering. Hats> > off to them they didn’t made an issue over it and> > instead preferred to make an effort to learn from those on> > stage. > > > > A different place was set for> > practicing astrologers and people who sell books, articles,> > items related to astrology and related fields. > > > > Umesh ji from Delhi was the> > Chief Guest for the occasion.. > > > > Mr. Mahajan started the program with> > a brief address followed by Umesh Ji.. > > > > Mr.Mahajan ji despite all his sincere> > had no team to assist and was preparing all tasks> > right from presiding over the function,> >

requesting guests for refreshments, guiding people to> > astrologers for consultancy to picking and adjusting> > chairs. > > > > I COULDN’T MAKE THE> > HEAD OR TAIL OF IT AS TO HOW AND WHERE WAS THE PRACHAR OF> > LALKITAB BEING MADE BY THE SAMITI. > > It was> > more of a thanks giving motion, to persons on interpersonal> > relations. > > I WAS> > AGHAST TO SEE THE LEVEL OF NEPOTISM. A young lad was> > called to address the audience as he is a son of a> > professional astrologer of Ludhiana who has a considerable> > clout .All he said was please > > don’t throw plastic bags in> > flowing water while doing remedies. GOOD POINT the hall> > resounded with claps. But that was all; he had nothing> > further to say. > > ABSOLUTELY NO

OBJECTION TO> > IT. > > > > WHAT MADE ME AGHAST> > WAS THAT WHEN Mr. RABINDER BHANDARI BEGAN HIS ADDRESS. THE> > AUDIENCE WAS LISTENING TO HIM IN RAPT ATTENTIOM AS HE WAS> > TELLING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE WITH LALKITAB SINCE 1980 AND> > HOW HE CONTRIBUTED TO BRING LALKITAB KNOWLEDGE TO> > INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. HE WAS SHARING INVALUABLE INFORMATION> > AS TO HOW TO ANALYZE A CHART ACCORDING TO> > LALKITAB.. > > SUDDENLY WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION OR> > EXCUSE ALL SEATED ON THE STAGE ABANDONED THE STAGE. TO ADD> > INSULT TO INJURY THE STAGE OCCUPIERS AND ORGANISERS WERE> > SEEN REQUESTING THE AUDIENCE TO LEAVE THEIR CHAIRS AND GO TO> > ASTROLOGERS WHO HAD PUT STALLS AT A SEPARATE PLACE FOR> > CONSULTATION. SHAME ON YOU. > > > > Mr. Rabinder Bhandari begins his> > Sunday at 6

am until late evening and people come from far> > and wide to consult him. This was probably his first Sunday> > schedule cancelled upon my persistent requests. He had spent> > 2 days preparing for this lecture. I think his biggest fault> > was that he did not contribute a fat sum of money to> > organizers in advance. He is a thorough gentleman, had> > brought Rs. 5000/ for donation to samiti and was adamant to> > give it to them but I put my foot down didn’t let him> > give it to them. > > > > Then the second session started, a> > gentleman whose caliber of lalkitab knowledge is that he> > regularly comes on local TV channel, threw all protocol to> > winds rather dustbin and after starting his speech from dais> > seated him comfortably on the central seat on the stage,> > took of his one

shoe and put that leg on another and started> > his address with great fanfare. He came there with army oh> > his chelas. I hope you all understand what I mean by> > chelas.. > > > > Umesh Ji tried to clear some his> > points but I can’t fathom Why he handed over the mike> > to a gentleman with whom again he had some interpersonal> > equation and that gentleman ( he too had his supporters) had> > to offer lalkitab knowledge that some I.P.S officer> > consulted him once.. > > > > Dr. Amar Aggarwal couldn’t> > tolerate all this and stood up from his seat and head on> > confronted those seated / now standing on the stage. > > Now the situation was very much like> > our parliament, legislative assemblies i.e. only chairs were> > to be thrown at each other.

I had to rush to Dr. Aggarwal so> > that I take the first blow that comes towards him > > The stage secretary Mr. Ranjit did> > show presence of mind and somehow shrewdly ended the program> > abruptly. > > > > Mr. Vijay Goel came all the way from> > Jaipur to speak upon the topic of career as per D10 charts> > and lalkitab but remained a silent spectator. > > > > Mr. Yograj Prabhakar ji’s sons> > came to the occasion to release the E-Book version of 1941> > (which Yograj Ji had released on net just 5 days earlier).> > His sons’ had put in great effort in it and were> > honoured. They deserved it and it was a good step but the> > re- release of E- Version. I couldn’t> > understand. > > > > My apologies To Mr. Rabinder>

> Bhandari Ji and Mr. Vijay Goel ji. > > > > > > My advise> > to all those who want to participate in > > such LALKITAB PRACHAR> > seminars. KINDLY BUILD SOME RESORCE /> > RESERVE FOR MONEY, POWER, INFLUENCE. FOR A PERSON’S> > KNOWLEDGE AT SUCH GATHERINGS IS JUDGED BY THESE CRITERIAS> > ALONE. > > SORRY (FOR COURTESY> > SAKE ONLY) TO SAY. PT. BHOOSHAN PRIYA JI AND ALL> > ASSOCIATED WITH ME. I AM GOING TO PRACTICE LALKITAB> > HENCEFORTH PROFESSIONALY (NO CONSULTATION WITHOUT> > MONEY). > > Regards > > Kulbir> > Bains.. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See> > your Homepage.> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.